SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my modus operandi because a scam is not a crime

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reallypfc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

first off i learned from the local police that this sending worthless checks in the mail for goods is not a crime unless you cash it ,send them money and the check bounces.you are then a crime victim with little or no chance of geting your money back...if i walk into walmart and attempt to buy goods with a worthless check ,i go to jail...but these folks do not
unbelievable !!!!
i sell guitars and answer computer repair requests on craigs list....
never fails i get a "do you mind if i send you a check for the guitar ...then the famous "oops i sent the check for too much money please cash check and wire extra funds....yada yada yada...

i play the game,act like a sheep and am very couteous....thanking them constantl ,when the check arrives i email them that i am going to the check cashing facility as opposed to my bank ~because i really need a new computer tonight~to get thier hopes up ...then when they hound me the next day i email them back saying i cashed the check but instead of going to bestbuy to get a computer i wound up at the crack dealers house instead....sorry i don't know how i went through $2000.00 worth of crack in one night but i'll pay you back ....my sponsor is very mad at me right now but he said he'll give me the money to make this right....
then the threats of calling the police,fbi and in one instance the CIA ....
all i do is laugh,keep copies of the emails and give my bank copies of the checks to forward to thier fraud division.....
this is a new hobby for me but i have 2 checks now and 2 more on the way ... i doubt if i have any impact at all on thier bottom line but love irritation i cause them Very Happy
len
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you getting fake checks sent to your home? If so, STOP. Scammers are violent criminals. If you make them angry, they may visit you, with violent results. Use the dropbox for receiving snail mail, and use an e-mail address that gives no clue where you are. Bait safe!

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reiforce what Vonpaso X says. It is good advice.
Checks cost the lads money to produce. What you have done is consuming their resources. It creates some pain to them.

Well done and read the stickies etc if not already.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like you have a great method of wasting the lad's resources and time. But.... I am concerned that you are doing this with your real-life details? Please read the stickies & learn about safe baiting. Remember, these guys are criminals, whether the law recognizes that or not.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need tochange the place where the checks are going . One way or the other someone will pay U a visit . Ur best bet is send checks of to the nearest Law enforcement Agency . Because these are scammers ,they will turn the tables on U .They might just say ur the source ...
Better safe then sorry ...
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ that won't help you since they already know where you live.

Stop. Immediately.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Infidel4life wrote:
Ur best bet is send checks of to the nearest Law enforcement Agency .

Please do not do this. Law enforcement agencies have better things to do than trying to chase down fake checks sent by someone using a fake identity. Having lads send fake checks to LEAs is a waste of time.

It is also not advisable to have the lads send fake checks to your R/L address. Many of them work in gangs with connections all over the world. The fake checks cost them money to make. If you waste enough of their money, and they have your real address, it is not out of the realm of possibility that they may send someone to pay you a visit.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
As Jose says, these gangs don't like to lose money, and printing/mailing checks costs them serious bucks.

There are gangs operating in many major western centers like Toronto, Houston, and Atlanta, but their reach extends to expat communities all over the world. It is NOT scaremongering to say that you could find a vindictive scammer, or some thug paid by an angry scammer, showing up at your door. No kidding. This is seriously dangerous.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I saved it for a good reason. Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16913

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater reallypfc!

You are doing a great job of wasting scammer's time and resources. There are safer ways to do that. We are concerned about your and your loved ones safety.

To follow your presentation, if a scammer or their thug representative shows up to your door, no crime has been committed, until they threaten you or take some action against you, then it will be too late to think about safety.

Please take heed and be safe. We want you around to tell us more of what you are doing to thwart scammers.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the US change it's (Federal) laws on handling counterfeit/stolen checks then? I was told many years back that it is a crime simply to be in possession of them.

"Playing" with check fraudsters is a very dangerous game to play and all due caution is strongly advised.
reallypfc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i appreciate all of your concerns. i have been getting emails like the ones stated above for years and was scared to give out out my addy because i had a wife and 2 children.Now the kids are grown up and living on thier own and am divorced. so the risk now minimal ( very scary redneck roomates Wink )
as far as being in possesion of fradulent checks a crime ,thats a good one because the police are uninterested in them as well as the local FBI branch.
this whole "its a scam not a crime until you lose your money and possesions" is just ridiculous, and will keep on happening until congress or local states pass laws that deal with this type of criminal activity.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to get out of this.

Your scary room mates can't be relied upon to fight your battles.
You all need to sleep at some time.
You can easily be identified and "homed".
Your house will burn as well as any other.

Don't take chances with your own personal security or that of your room mates.

Don't for a second believe that if they have your address, and you have annoyed them, that you are safe.

Stop talking to these guys right away. This isn't even funny.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reallypfc wrote:
i appreciate all of your concerns.

You may be misinterpreting "concern" for the subtle hint "we don't do that here" (getting checks mailed to your RL address).

To be direct and clear, we don't do that here. What you do on your own time is your business, but please don't post about it here.

Infidel4life wrote:
Ur best bet is send checks of to the nearest Law enforcement Agency

We don't do this either.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Support eater with a premium membership, and get access to safe drop-boxes where you can have the checks sent (and then forwarded to you safely).

Or at the very least, get your own drop-box.... but setting one up safely and anonymously and then maintaining that anonymity is extremely difficult. And expensive. Much cheaper to just get that premium membership, a cool orange name, and other perks. Like keeping eater online Cool

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, don't use your real information. These guys can find you. They can kill you. It's not a joke. Your sticking your neck out when you bait safe. Using real information is asking for trouble. Have you ever seen Blood Diamond or Tears of the Sun? That kind of brutality was not invented for the benefit of hollywood. It's a way of life in that part of the world.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic