SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My romance scammer...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sampson420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked this "chick" up by posting in the guestbook of a 1980s apple computer fan site... who knew that these guys were so cultured??

Ive got it to the point where "she" wants a phone call.. Probably will tomorrow... but I have important ass surgeries to perform, as I am a butt doctor... also, I bear a striking resemblance to Fabio.. Here you go, any advice would help as this is my second attempt at scambaiting. Thanks!!

Quote:
[email protected] Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I had to thoroughly search via Google people search for any worthwhile profile to dialogue with prior i just found your Post and comment on XXXXXXX|Guestbook and hence cared to choose you and talk or dialogue to.

Good Morning Dear,
May i make an open introduction of me prior anything.
I am XXXXXXXX By Name.
A Graduate from Pharmacy University of Legon Ghana.
I just finished my National Service and just working in a little pharmaceutical shop.
Dear i have always prayed and steadily pleaded with the Living Lord to help me Graduate and some day see myself working outside the shores of Africa.
I want to move to a greener pasture.
The economy here is so poor and so low that no Good Job when one graduates.
Only earn coins with your level of education unless your brother or relation is connected.
Dear i want out.
I Plead you on bended knees.
I promise to give and submit me in whole to you.
My Warmth Heart, Body, Me and all.
If Wife is the best Language, i pledge with all my heart and more to be more than a wife to you for bringing me over.
I wish to share into 50-50% every salary i earn with you for your assist to bringing me over.
I plead on bended knees.
Help me come to your country.
I am sick of Africa here.

XXXX
PHONE NUMBER REMOVED

N.B I had to forward this mail to you and myself to see if it delivers to you.

Attached were pictures of one of the ugliest black models I have ever seen...

Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXX Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM
To: XXXXXXXX
Wow.. you are very beautiful, XXXX... I am very excited to talk with you more. I am a butt doctor that lives in Tennessee, and I could use a good pharmacist to give my patients their medicine, Also, my wife passed away and I am very lonely. I look forward to speaking with you more.

I didn't send a picture yet... kept it short. Got almost immediate response.

Quote:
XXXXXXXXX> Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM
To:XXXXXXXXX
Oh sad about the death of her.
The Bible says in the book of I Thessalonians 4:13 Brethren, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope.
As Christians we have hope for the Love that God has on us as Christians.
So death means into the hands of a much more higher love and it should in the other side of our we bring us a reason to smile as we are no dead and just gone but a preferential treatment when the creator calls us home to show us his appreciation and honor.
Eduardo i dont know how to say this, i took a long lasted bow when i read your first and the last part of your mail.
I mean with all the beyonce and the beautiful lady gaga you have there you called a poor me here in Africa beauty.
I feel pleased or delighted if thats the right word to express just the state of my heart.
Thanks Eduardo.
I just dont know i feel pleased you being a doctor and i a pharmacist i dont know what to say, But just frozen with my hands on my tears you just made me.
Hugs baby.
I feel pleased and wordless, thanks is all i can say to your willingness to bring me to you.
Mwuah.
Do you have pics you can share, i attached for you few see attached.

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

More pics of the ugly model... sipping coffee in skimpy clothing ect...

Quote:
XXXXXXXX Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 10:45 AM
To: XXXXXXX
Hi, XXX. I have attached a picture of myself from my birthday a few months ago.. I can send more, but they are all on my computer in my office at work, and I am on a business trip right now to Texas to buy special anus cream for a patient of mine. I think you are very beautiful, way more beautiful than Beyonce, OR Lady GAGA! I would love to see even more pictures of you. I have a few questions to see if we are compatible, please ask me anything you want in return for this personal information so we can know each other better.

1. what is your favorite color?
2. what is your favorite food?
3. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. are you afraid of trouser snakes?
5. do you like movies about gladiators?

I can't wait to hear back from you very soon! I have to go for now, I must find my patients very important anus medicine so she may feel better. I will talk to you soon!

Attached a picture or two of Fabio... out eating and stuff, non-professional.

Quote:
XXXXXXXX Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM
I love the pics babe.
You look tall and handsome.
Smiles
I am tickled.

she attaches several more pics of ugly model..
I guess she forgot to answer my questions, she sent another mail shortly after...
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXX> Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM
To: XXXXXXXXX

1. what is your favorite color? I like white colors much, blue and then purple.
2. what is your favorite food? I love Rice and chicken on it.
3. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Of course the Heaven of our Earth U.S.A
4. are you afraid of trouser snakes? lol. i dont really know what trouser snake is. lol
5. do you like movies about gladiators? Yeah thats my favorite.

More pictures.. getting down to the underwear, obviously going through a set of pictures of a model that will lead up to nudity... Probably planning on springing the money part there.

Quote:
XXXXXXXXX> Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM
DID YOU GET THE PICTURE I SENT YOU FEW HOURS AGO?

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

WOW! She got antsy!

Quote:
Yes, XXXX. I got the pictures. You, as I said before, are very beautiful. My heart smiles when I hear you quote the scriptures of our Lord... and my BODY smiles to see the photographs! I have good news. I found the anus cream for my patient, so I will be traveling back to Tennessee in the morning. I will, as I promised, send some more photographs of myself. Here are a few more questions for compatability:

Do you have brothers or sisters?
Do you desire children?
What is your shoe size? (It is VERY difficult to find size 7 in USA.. I will have to order you special shoes if you are size 7)
What is your favorite animal?
Do you have any visible scars or disfigurements?

XXXX, please feel free to ask me personal questions as well. When, finally, we meet, I want to feel as though we have known each other all of our lives!

Muah, babe

Eduardo

Thank god I found that anus cream... those poor, poor assholes...
Quote:
XXXXXXXXX> Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 6:10 AM
To: XXXXXXXXX
I have only 3 family Me, my mother and my younger sister.
They all stay with me.
My mother is a matron in the church and through that way made me close to God from my childhood which made me choose to be an usher in the church.
My younger sister still schools whom i take care of.
I have no kids now as i want to be careful about that, to give birth to my kids to a man that makes me happy and brought smile on my face.
I want 3 children precisely, the first i want to be a girl then 2 boys.
I wear size 34 shoe i dont know how you measure it over there.
My favourite pet animal is dog, love dog so much.
I dont have any scar or any disfigurements, my humble thanks to God the father lol.
Well i guess i answered your questions.
Mmmmmm tell me do you like playing dear.
I love playing when we back to the house.
Do you love your woman to lead you by the hand to meet your friends when you having a dinner or outing with them or family.
Are you shy.
Tell me are you ok with a soft lady and one who loves smiles and loves plays much.

More pictures... even more erotic...

Quote:
XXXXXXXX Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 1:45 AM
To: XXXXXXXX
I am ok with a soft lady, and I like to play a lot. My favorite game is hide the teacup, my late wife used to play that with me almost every night. I am pretty sure the size 34 over in your country is a size 5 here, which pleases me as I am deathly afraid of large feet, and it is very easy to find a shoe that size in America. I like a woman who leads in public, because I often say the wrong thing and am flaccid when it comes to social interactions. Do you think after having three children you may want more? I could see myself surrounded by many many children, but I cannot change their diapers, I am allergic to baby feces. I love dogs too! I also have a pet trouser snake that is almost 13 inches long! He is quite the large specimen, but he has a problem with spitting on the draperies and he is often lazy when he drinks. I have arrived back in Memphis, so as promised, I attached some more pictures. One is of me in Los Angeles, I was attending a seminar on rectal cohabitation and anal sphincter splicing. Another is taken by my late wife at a dinner party. The third is of me with two of my patients. Both have suffered traumatic rectal injury from extreme sporting accidents, but both are better now, and back to butthole surfing almost every day.

I look forward to hearing from you soon! I must go to bed now, I have been preoccupied with my work, and I have many more sick anus's to help on Monday. I hope this email finds you well, and your family is safe. By for now! XOXO

Eduardo.

At this point I am starting to feel safer making jokes, as they seem to fly over "her" head... I attached a few more pictures of fabio out in public.. one with 2 male teenaged fans... my "patients"... I get this reply this morning...
Quote:
XXXXXXXX Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 2:44 AM
Welcome home dear.
You re so funny yeah i would like more children.
That was very funny when you said you want to be surrounded by many children.
I tell you somethintg i had a good dream about us last night.
But i won't tell you, unless you call me.
I want to hear us talk to each other.
Thats my Number as below.
Await your call baby.

PHONE NUMBER REMOVED

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

At this point I am not sure what to do.. I may call tomorrow from google voice... I have the excuse of being a busy ass doctor to not reply immediately.. emergancy ass surgery ect... I am pretty sure I can hold it together for a phone convo (not laugh my ass off)... so I guess thats the next step... feedback would be a huge help! Thanks!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting so far, sampson420!
I'm amazed at how quickly you got "her" off script! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I picked this "chick" up by posting in the guestbook of a 1980s apple computer fan site... who knew that these guys were so cultured??

They don't manually trawl website guestbooks for e-mail addresses. They use automated "spider" programs that crawl the web for e-mail addresses. This then compiles the addresses into a mailing list; hence why scammers send out e-mails en masse - up to millions at a time, if I'm not mistaken.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cpt. Tripps wrote:
Quote:

They don't manually trawl website guestbooks for e-mail addresses. They use automated "spider" programs that crawl the web for e-mail addresses. This then compiles the addresses into a mailing list; hence why scammers send out e-mails en masse - up to millions at a time, if I'm not mistaken.

I realize that... I am amazed how fast though... literally 20 minutes after posting my email I had "her" email in my box... I suppose I should call... or should I put it off?
MayFair
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'she' is e-mailing me at the moment to.

I agree.. Horrid looking 'model' if you would call her that.
sampson420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

should I call her?
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you should call her if you are happy to do so. Don't call her if you're not. There are ways around the abscence of telephone chats and many excuses why you can't call. Just go with what you're comfortable doing and enjoy it!

keep up the good work.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
acoustic_fidelity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find your medical procedure both hilarious and painful to read. Very Happy

I wonder if sending her a *DELETED* pic would do any good/bad (I mean, your are specializing in it!)

As to where to go with the baiting, I'm new to this too, but I'd probably ask myself the question, where do I want to take this/what else can I get out of her/how can I waste her time.

I'd probably say make her write love letters/poems (handwritten and scanned), or make her take a photo with a goat or a cat in a green pasture. So that you can imagine what it would be like to be with her (painful, undoubtedly!)

I think I just got a theme for my future baits. Mugus with cats!
sampson420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an update on my little African Ho-Bag... I am WAY to busy saving victims of flying dildo's to call her at the moment... hahahahah! wait... do they know what a dildo is?

Quote:
[REMOVED] Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:07 AM
To: [REMOVED]
Ok... I will try to call you tomorrow. I am very busy with work lately. I must go to bed now, I have to perform a rectal fusion on twins tomorrow, so I will be quite busy. Hopefully it wont take long, and the poor things will be able to eat bran muffins again... I look forward to hearing your voice very soon. Goodnight, baby.

Quote:

Eduardo
[Quoted text hidden]
[REMOVED] Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:40 AM
To:[REMOVED]
Ok Babe Cant wait to hear you too.
Let me have your number too so i can save it on my phone equally.
I miss you dear.
You've taking a big part in my heart.
Was thinking about you via out all day
Missed you baby.
Anyways wish you well in your treatment of your patients.
Kiss Kiss.
Dont forget to forward me your number too.

[REMOVED]

Quote:

-----Original Message-----
[Quoted text hidden]
[REMOVED] Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Hi dear. Sorry I have not called yet.. I am in between procedures in what looks to be a very long day. My partner, Dr. Dumbledore and I have just finished fusing the rectums of a pair of 18 month old twins. I must go do my rounds at the hospital, as there has been a large industrial accident at a dildo manufacturing plant nearby, many people were injured by flying dildo's... Then I have to visit a nursing home to help mend a 98 year old woman's anal fissure and rectal prolapse. It looks like I am elbow deep right now, I hope it lets up so I can eat a quick bran muffin and call you soon. What are you doing right now? Taking care of your mother and sister? I hope they are well and without any sickness. I will talk to you soon I promise, dear. XOXO

Eduardo
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forward your Google voice number to your cell phone and let her spend her money calling you.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic