SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love in 4 emails, my first bait-Some adult content, +18

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I received this e-mail. I do not even have a profile anywhere. I then e-mailed her back through my new baiting gmail account. I xxxx'ed out a lot of information, not sure what the rules are on that. Anyway, here is what has happened so far. I'm looking for help where to go from here.

Quote:

Hello

My name is Gxxxx i saw your profile today while browsing
and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my picture !Am waiting for your mail to my email address because i have a lot to tell you,I will tell you more about me in my next mail.
Lot's of love, Gxxxx.
Thanks.

My reply:
Quote:

Dear Grace,

I am glad to hear that you were interested in my profile. You sound sexy and I would like to know more about you as well. I eagerly await your reply.

xoxoxo

Exxx

Now she sends me the long one, wants my information blah, blah, blah:

Quote:

Dearest ,
How are you today i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, i am happy to hear from you now i have being expecting your mail ever since i wrote you.i'm single and never married, i am from Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war going on in my country sudan.

My Name is Gxxxx Oxxxx, I am 24 years old am from the Republic of Sudan,i'm the Daughter of Late My late father Engr. DAVID R UXXX OXXXX. Before my late father's death he was chairman Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur sudan, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood. I was a female student at the University Khartoum Sudan, i was in my second year in the university before the sudden and painful death of my beloved father. I am a good hearted girl loving and caring humble and respectful i will love to have a good relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you, if you can be able to assist me with all sincerity in your heart as i need a very God fearing man with God heart to take care of me.

Honestly my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling ($6.5 M USD) (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank in Scotland UNITED KINDOM, which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family.
Moreover,i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself and I have contacted the concern bank so many times but they told me to get my late father death certificate comfirming his death i try to get my late father death certificate which the bank request, after they told me that due to my refugee status and the law of the country they will not release the fund to me, therefore i should present a partner or trustee beneficiary who will help me stand on my behalf for them to transfer the fund into my trustee account.
now I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money with your name into your account in your country pending my arrival to meet you for us to start a new life over there, my condition here is terrible.
Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray me or disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.
Moreover I have the STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information,I will like to know your full data;ie
YOUR Full Name..........
Address.................
Age.....................
Nationality.............
Mobile Telephone ......
Occupation.............
I am now asking you to please help me stand on my behalf to make this claim, stand as my trustee beneficiary oversea and in time of the investment as well i promice you 25¨% of the fund for your time westing, phone calls, as well by helping me out from this refugee camp, i will forward you with every information of the bank and deposit certificate of the fund on your acceptance to render this unforgettable help to me.
Meanwhile,you can reach me by the help of the pastor,Rev John mxxxx, he is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) in th camp here.So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the pastor +221 xx xxxxxxx
and hisJust tell him that you want to speak with me Gxxxx Oxxxx, he will then send for me in the female hostel.
Awaiting to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks.
Yours ever,Gxxxx

I now try to get them off script and maybe get some funny answers in return:

Quote:

Dear Gxxxz,

Thank you for wishing about my health. Barring my poor hearing I am in fairly good condition. While I am pleased to hear back from you, I fear we are moving much to fast. You are already talking about love. It sounds like you are in quite the predicament. But before I give you all that highly personal informations, I want to make sure we are compatible as lovers. I have compiled a list of questions I want answered before we can proceed. I have included my own answers to the questions.

What is your favorite color? Mine is turquoise.
Favorite sport? Football
Favorite candy bar? Salted nut roll
If you could have sex with any male celebrity who would it be? Mines David Bowie.
If you could have sex with any female celebrity who would it be? Mine is Anne Hathaway. You kind of remind me of her Smile
Favorite animal? THe deer
Favorite position? Horse pulling a cart
How often do you floss? Hard to put a specific number on mine.
Favorite dinosaur? Velociraptor
Favorite Land Before Time Film? Mine is the Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure
LEAST favorite Land Before Time Film? Mine is of course the widely panned Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze
Would you be willing to sign documentation, if we are married, that states if Anne Hathaway and/or David Bowie want to have sex with me I am allowed to engage in the physical act of love with them and not face any negative repercussions from you legally? My answer would be yes

Warm Regards,

Exxx

They actually answers some of the questions:

Quote:

Hello honey.

Exxx Dear am also very sorry for the late reply, this was due to the fact that today here in the camp, there was no electricity, but for God so kind, this evening at about 6 o clock the electricity came up, and it was then i was able to have access to the computer before writing to you my reply, i went through your mail very very carefully, and each and every words of yours was well understood by me, and after reading your mail, my power became double, something in me has told me that God almighty has really directed me to meet with you, darline you really gave me much joy in my inner spirit, that do control the flesh of my skin.

Honey i am glad and happy to read your mail,to answer your question,let me from number one,

1) Green is my favorite color
2)Favorite sport? foot bank and basket ball
3)Favorite candy bar? Salted nut roll;the same with me,

4)Hone i never have any sex with any celebrity before,and i don't have any female sex partner because i am not a lesbian,

5) Favorite animal? cat and dog is my pets

I don't know this people you are telling me now,David Bowie and Anne Hathaway,whe is this people and what are they to you,please try to understand me OK,i really love you and i want to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you,but please try your best and help me so that i will leave this place and come to your country,because i am suffering a lot here,my present condition here is too painful,i really want to see you in person,honey i will send you the bank contact in London where my late father deposited this fund,so that you will contact the bank OK,because this transfer is the only thing that hold me here,i will stop here and go back to the camp until i hear from you,hope to hear from you as soon as possible,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

My reply, after she answered that I figured I could get away with being more ridiculous. I add my wife into the equation:

Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

I am glad you enjoyed my letter. I like the answers to most of your questions very much, even though you did not answer all of them. But I understand time is a factor here. First I will clear up the David Bowie and Anne Hathaway issue. They are celebrities. David Bowie is a singer/actor and possibly even magic, while Anne Hathaway is my favorite actress. She is going to play Catwoman in the upcoming Batman film. Maybe we will go see it together once we are united since you like cats so much. What are your cat and dogs' names? And just to get this out of the way, I am not gay but given the opportunity I would have sex with David Bowie anyway. I will probably never meet either of them but I would like documentation like I mentioned in the last e-mail just in case. However, this is not a very pressing issue; getting you to a better place on the other hand, is.

However, before we proceed there is one last thing I feel I should let you know. I was waiting to see how I felt about you and after your last e-mail, I have fallen head over heels, we are clearly meant to be together. Ok here it is: I am actually a married man. Fortunately for us though, back in May, my wife fell and hit her head while stomping grapes at one of my vineyards in West Virginia. This put her into a coma and she has not yet awoken. She is just not the same to me anymore, we can't even talk. And while I am being so frank: Sex just isn't any good with her anymore. Please let me know if you will still have me, I am dying for your touch. I am not sure when or if my wife will ever wake up, we will just have to cross that bridge when we get there. We may have to get my cousin Jerry involved but i'd rather not think about that now.

Please let me know if this changes anything, I hope it will not get in our way. Upon your ok with the new shit that has come to light, i will send you my information. I believe in our case, through the power of the good Lord above and Elnrod true love will find a way.

Kisses and fellatio,

Exxx

P.S. What is foot bank? Did you mean football?

She replies, but appears to be back on script:

Quote:

Hello Dearest,
how are you doing today? together with your entire household?. I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me solve this transaction problem. Furthermore i chose you for what love is been defined, that is for whom you are, not for what you are.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:
Dr. Gerry Hxxxxx,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister,Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Telephone: +4xxxxxxxxxxx.
TEL: +4xxxxxxxxxxxx
Email:[email protected]

Name of Depositor: Engr. DXXXX R UKEC OXXXX
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Grace OXXXX
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2004
Account Ref No. CB/IO/4XXXX/XXXXXXX-XXX/XXXX
Contact information for the bank is as follows, fill the complete form and send it to there e_mail address
Sir,
With regards to above, I would like to state that my
Full name. .........
Age ...............
Address.............
Nationality .......
Mobile Phones:......
Occupation .........
Account: ...........
I have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account in your country OK?
God bless you as I wait to hearing from you.

Take care and have a nice day.
Yours love,
Gxxxx.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. Looking for suggestions, thanks

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosette_24601
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm still a bit inexperienced but what I would do is work it on two fronts. I would email the contact at the bank as your new lady suggests, and start working that angle. At the same time, you can write your lady, and say "I wrote to the bank dear!" then continue as if it was a regular email. Ask her questions, tell her about her day... the fun part is that if she stops being romantic, you can tell her that you do not want to go through such effort for someone who obviously doesn't care about you Smile

EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosette_24601 wrote:
Well, I'm still a bit inexperienced but what I would do is work it on two fronts. I would email the contact at the bank as your new lady suggests, and start working that angle. At the same time, you can write your lady, and say "I wrote to the bank dear!" then continue as if it was a regular email. Ask her questions, tell her about her day... the fun part is that if she stops being romantic, you can tell her that you do not want to go through such effort for someone who obviously doesn't care about you Smile

OR you could write your lad back and be all offended that you poured your heart out to her about your wife and she did not even acknowledge it and back it up with a rant about trust and how could you ever truly love her if she dismisses your thoughts and feelings blah blah blah.

Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess she got antsy and sent me another e-mail. Looks like it is mostly scripted but she added a few things. I guess electricity is always out until six over there.
Quote:

Hello My Darling

Thanks very much for your long mail, that you have sent to me once again, dear am also very sorry for the late reply, this was due to the fact that today here in the camp, there was no electricity, but for God so kind, this evening at about 6 o clock the electricity came up, and it was then i was able to have access to the computer before writing to you my reply, i went through your mail very very carefully, and each and every words of yours was well understood by me, and after reading your mail, my power became double, something in me has told me that God almighty has really directed me to meet with you, Darline you really gave me much joy in my inner spirit, that do control the flesh of my skin.

As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow,I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart,Darling It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence,I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. you are so wonderful,Darling I wants you to understands that both us are heading to the same goal.

Honey talking about Jokes, listen i really do love jokes, infarct when you will here i will make you laugh all time,because i love fun, the joke i mean is for you to really be serious about our love affairs, for this is very matter to me, i know and my inner spirit has told me, that you maybe a honest man, and this is what i believe in me, because i do write and speak with you with open Godly mind, all what i have told you is all about me honey, i am a very straight forward girl, and also remember i told you on my previous mail, that i always have the fear of God in me, so for this i would never tell lies to any one on earth.

Honey i want to know if you have contacted the bank in London and what was their respond,please tell me and let me know,if you have not,please try to contact the bank today and lets see what the bank will say,because this transfer is the only thing that hold me in this place,i really want this transfer to be fast so that i will leave this place and join you,Honey please try all your best in this transfer OK,I love you and i really want to be with you,because i am suffering a lot here,i am living in this camp as an orphan,please Honey try all your possible best to contact the bank today and lets see what the bank will say,thank you so much,kisses

Am very proud in knowing you, i bring out all my one million of love for you.

As i will stop here to hear from you soonest.

Yours Gxxxx

My response. I tried to bring back up the wife thing to see if she will address it.
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

I am glad you like jokes and am truly sorry if you do not think I am taking this seriously. I have learned over the years that laughter is the key to a woman's heart. Rest assured that I will send the information to the bank tomorrow. I have been waiting for it to be a normal business day. I believe you might have mistaken a serious issue in my last mail as a joke though and I want to make sure we are clear. My wife is in a coma and I am not sure when she will wake up. I want to make sure this is not an issue for you. Please don't worry though my love, I will send the information to the bank tomorrow and notify you when I have done so.

I yearn for your tender touch,

Exxx

Tomorrow I am going to send the bank fake info and tell her I have done so. Should I make up a fake bank or use an existing bank but with fake account info?

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These assholes consider themselves to be businessmen, so they never work after hours, and often they don't do weekends. If you eant to get them off their lazy asses why not suggest you can ONLY be online evenings and weekends. Your work won't let you access your personal mails during working hours

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I would but I plan on revealing later that I am actually unemployed and just living off my wife's money. Then she wakes up reads my e-mails and cuts me off. We will see if it gets that far.

Information to "bank transfer department"
Quote:

To Whom It May Concern:

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Exxx E. Rxxxx. I am acting as Miss Grace Oxxxx’s, the daughter of the late Engr. David R. Uxxx Oxxxx, foreign partner. I am writing you to inquire about the possibility of transferring the funds into my account over here in America. Thank you for your time.

Name of Depositor: Engr. DAVID R UXXX OXXXX
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Gxxxx OXXXX
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2004
Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004

Sir,
With regards to above, I would like to state that my
Full name. .........Exxx Eisenhower Rxxxx
Age ...............33
Address.............1XXX Dixie Wrecked Ln.,

Honolulu, Hawaii 9XXXX
Nationality .......American
Mobile Phones:......N/A. I only have a text phone as I am hard at hearing due to an accident from when I was a young boy.
Occupation .........Entrepreneur
Account: ...........King’s Hawaiian Bank

Account No: 0XXXXXXXX (this is only 9 numbers)

And to Lad:
Quote:

Dear Oxxxx,

I am doing quite well today, thank you, how have you been? You are always so considerate. I think you will be glad to know that I have e-mailed the bank the required information. Doing so gave my heart a leap and wings beneath my wang, when I thought about how much closer to being together we are now. I can not wait to wake up next to you stuck together by the dried up fluids of amore.

Soon my love,

Exxx

Message back from bank:
Quote:

Dr. Gxxxx Hxxxxxx,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister, Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.

FROM Clydesdale BANK PLC, LONDON 20 / 9 / 2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIR
Thank you for your application, I have been directed by the Director of Credit Administration Dept to write you in respect to your mail which we received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Gxxxx Oxxxx, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Her Late father Engr. David R Uxxx Oxxxx) was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. As to asked the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is ($6,500,000.00. USD) Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary.

However before our bank will transact any bussiness concerning the transfer of the fund of Late Costumer Engr. David R Uxxx Oxxxxx) to your bank account, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A scanned copy of your Identity:_________________________________
2. Your Bank details where this fund is expected to be wired to:__________________
3. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming his death:_____________
4. A copy of the Deposit certificate issued to her late father by our bank:_________
5. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to
your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a
Senegalese resident lawyer:___________________________
6. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court:_____________________

As requested the entire fund could be transferred to your account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice. You are advise either to fly down there to arrange an attorney or you simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note that the above documents/information's are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. These information are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Sxxxxx Mxxxxx
Clydesdale Bank plc
Senior Manager - FTA Internationa

And to lad again:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

How are you my dear? I think you will be pleased to hear that I have been contacted by the bank. I think you will have to provide a lot of the information they require. I'm going to spend all day wathcing my new Star Wars Blu-Rays that just came out. Do you like Star Wars? If so who is your favorite character?

Here is what the bank wants from me:

1. A scanned copy of your Identity:_________________________________
2. Your Bank details where this fund is expected to be wired to:__________________
3. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming his death:_____________
4. A copy of the Deposit certificate issued to her late father by our bank:_________
5. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to
your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a
Senegalese resident lawyer:___________________________
6. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court:_____________________

Looking forward to hearing from you soon dear,

Exxx

Nothing to interesting, just posting whats happened so far.

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What has happened so far, from her:
Quote:

Dearest.
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trust worthy man.
So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing this money to people whom you may tell it to.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have two documet which is the deposit certificate and the Death certificate. I informed the Reverend about the rest document he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the bank of London to transfer my (Late) father's Money in your account.

Here is the Lawyer's contact ;

Barr. Mxxx Oxxxxx,
Oxxxxx Law office,
14 Cxxxx Axxx Diop Avenue,
Dakar - Sénégal
Tel: +2xxxxxxxxx

So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us or not.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money from your account for me to prepare my traveling documents or you come here we all can move at the same time.

A big hug for you, and kiss!!!!!!!.
From my deepest heart.
Yours forever
Gxxxx

Trying to get them off script finally:
Quote:

Gxxxx,

Do you even care about me anymore? I’ve been pouring my heart and soul into my e-mails and you are always just straight business, giving me the same canned responses “my heart, flesh of my skin blah blah blah, contact bank, contact the lawyer. Have you contacted the bank?" Change the record already. Please understand, I am a very busy man. I’m doing the best I can. I can’t even remember the last time you answered a question I asked you. A good relationship has to have good communication and I feel you do not even read what I send some times. I am not going to help out someone who does not even care about me. Until you prove you actually care about me, I will not help you any more. I fear you are taking advantage of me. I really care about you Grace, I even wrote you a poem, and I’m beginning to feel hurt that you don’t feel the same way. Here is a sample from my poem, I was actually the awarded the best poet award back in my senior year AP English class:

Gxxxx Oxxxx
I’m glad I’m not a homo
Innocent like a doe
Please give me some mo’

My love Gxxxx
Stronger than bear mace
I’d like to see you in lace
Such a pretty face

Prove to me you feel the same way; write a poem showing you feel the same way. This is a stand I must take to protect my heart. Don’t hurt me grace.

Your love,

Exxx

Lad is too lazy to write a shitty poem:
Quote:

Hello Once More My Dearest.

Tears roll down my eyes when i am reading your mail,i just cry because up this now you did not believe me,why ?,Honey i am sorry,please forgive me OK,i am sorry,you know that i don't have my own lap top computer or cell phone,both the computer and the phone that i am using is the Reverend Pastors own,and the Reverend gave me only 10 minutes to write from his office computer,please try to understand me my love,that is why i always go direct to the point if i want to write to you,please i am sorry if i have done wrong,thank you so much for your understanding me,i am happy that you find a very good place in your heart to forgive me,see me as your wife,lover,sister or family,Honey your mail was received with much pleasure and full happiness, and every bit of your words was well understood, i have also seen everything in the positive aspect of it, under control, and i will be proud to informed you that for now i have no tension at all, since God almighty has also showed it to me, that with you all will be well with me. this is the reason why am quite relaxed, in waiting for the day am going to see you with my two naked eyes.I really want to be with you before the end of this money if possible,because i am not happy to be here,

Just as i have told you earlier on my previous mail, am really short of words to say or write, my problem is for the day to come, so we could be together in your Country, making nice love to each other, talking about ourselves, and having plans together, about our future life.i would like to give you my first kiss right in the airport before the public.I am happy that soon i will be with you in your country,i thank you so much for your good advice and kind words,God bless you,i am praying for you day and night,Honey i want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer,i want to know if you have contacted the lawyer for the documents or what,i am worried here,my present condition in this refugees camp is bad,we don't have a good food or water to drink here,no good medical treatment here,you knew well how the Refugees are suffering in this part of Africa,war is not good at all,i saw a lot of people dieing in my present when i was in my country Sun,before i came to Senegal,please don't allow me to remember the past,don't make me to remember the death of my parent,because if they are alive,i will not be in this bad condition,honey please try your best to contact the lawyer today and lets see what the lawyer will say,because the bank in London is waiting for Us,thank you so much,i love you,i love you with all my heart,hope to hear from you soonest

Yours Gxxxx

That is not going to cut it:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

I am sorry I have made you cry, but I needed to get that off of me chest. You tell that reverend of yours I called him a human paraquat and that if I was over there I would kick his pompous ass royally. Give me his e-mail and I will talk to him. Just ten minutes is not near enough time for you. If he is a man of God like you say he will understand. That being said, from now on I want my questions addressed. I do my best to answer yours and do as you tell me, but you never return the favor. This needs to be a give and take relationship. I will not contact the lawyer until you prove your love to me and write me a poem. Write it on paper, bring it to computer, and then just type it up when you get the ten minutes. I am sorry but this must be done for me to continue this in good conscience and for you to prove your love.

Hoping you will do the right thing,

Exxx

They at least take the initiative to google a poem:
Quote:

Hey My Dearest

Your mail was received again, with much happiness in me, because after going through your mail, with much carefulness, i find out something, that you are real a man to be relied on, because is what i expect to hear or read from you, its exact what i do read from you, for this i keep boundary how do you know what i do think about you, dear am really happy to have you in all.sorry to say this my love,please don't to the Reverend like this,i have respect to this man because he is good and he a Man of God,he always busy in his office ,i thank God that he gave me some minutes at all,i can not do any thing,only God knows,i appreciate,thank you so much,i sent you a poem,i love you with all my heart,i don't know the kind of prove that you want me to prove again,only God knows that i love you,i love you with all my heart,please try to contact the lawyer OK,this transfer is delaying,and the bank in London is waiting for us,i know that what i am doing is the write thing,if you give me a lap top now,i will always write to you morning and night,because i will have chance,but i don't have my own computer,if you really love me,try to to understand me OK,

I send you my poem
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please let me say a story
about one romance
this romance will happen
between one woman and one man
use your imagination
and try to see yourself as this man
and me as this woman
I will be your queen
you will be my man
and romance between us
surrounding us in its magic coat
hiding our love from bitterness of this world
We will have romance
the romance with our love
I will be your chair
you will be my table
staying back to back
we will eat together our love

thank you so much sweet heart,hope to hear from you as soon as you contact the lawyer for the documents,kisses

Your beloved Wife Gxxxx (I didn't know we where married yet)

I require a little more creativity:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

At first I was overjoyed when I read your mail and saw that you had written me a poem. However, after reading the first couple lines I realized it was a poem I had heard before and I was overcome with sadness. Did you really think I would not recognize the work of Ata Augustyn? Grace, if you truly love me, you will write me a poem with your own words, from your own heart as I did for you. Please do not hurt me anymore Grace. I will not contact the lawyer until you prove your true love to me, through a poem in your own words. Show me you too are a creative spirit and that we truly belong together.

Exxx

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I lost them on the poem thing, so I come crying back to try and get them hooked again:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

Gxxxx, my love, I made a mistake and now I will make it up to you. As the days go by and I have not heard from you, my heart is filled with great sadness. I realize now that I over-reacted about the poem. It would have been nice to have but not everyone is a poet. But I know we are still meant to be together. As a way to say I am sorry I have decided to get you your own laptop; I remember you said you needed one. This will make communicating much easier. Please give me your address so I can send it to you soon

Let me know if this one is ok please.

Love,

Exxx

And they are back:
Quote:

Thank you so much,i am happy to read your mail today,i am happy and i appreciate,how are you today,hope you are doing fine,as for me i am not happy to stay here and i am not fine to live in the refugees camp,I am sorry for the delay,is was due to my refugees status here,i don't have any body to help me and i don't have any computer or phone,i am using the computer in the Reverend fathers office,i heard what you said and i am so sorry for every thing,You promise that you will get a laptop for me,i did not ask you laptop,but as you made up your mind to send me laptop,i am happy and God bless you,at least this will make me to communicate with you always,i am happy,please if you get the lap top,tell me so that i will give you Reverend address so that you will send the laptop to me without problem or delay.

Honey i want to know if you have contacted the lawyer or not,If you have not,please try to contact the lawyer today and let me know what the lawyer will say,because the bank is waiting for Us,If you want me to come and stay with you and do the transaction over there in your country,please tell me OK,because i am thinking about you here,i am suffering a lot here,i want to come and live with you,if you will help me and sponsor me to come over there first,because let me know OK,i really need your help and support in my life,i am suffering too much this place,i don't eat always,because these is no good food here,and i don't have my own money to buy food here,have pity for me,try your best,see me as your wife or love,i want to spend the rest of my life with you,i want to be with you forever ,and i like to have children with you,because i love children,please try all your best OK,hope to hear from you soonest,if you get the laptop,please try to let me know OK,thank you so much,I love you,i own you a million love,i love you from the bottom of my heart,kisses

Yours Kisses

I don't respond in the next day, lad sends me another poem from the internet:
Quote:

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still

And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain.
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof

So thank you my Love for being there,
For supporting me, my life
I'll do the same for you, you know ,I miss you

My handsome
I love you

Gxxxx

Then I contacted the "lawyer" and then lad:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Oxxxxxx,

I am the foreign partner of Ms. Gxxxx Oxxxx. I would like you to prepare a power of attorney in my name to enable the Bank of London to transfer her deceased father’s money into my own account. Thank you for your time and let me know how to best proceed.

Sincerely,

Exxx E. Rxxxx

Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

Lovely poem. Did you write it yourself? I think you will be pleased to know that I contacted the lawyer today. I hope you are doing well. I yearn for your touch; I have a wonderful body for pleasure and a mind for sin. So we are able to communicate better, I have gotten you a laptop. I just need an address to send it to. Then we will be able to communicate much more often.

Your love,

Exxx

Not sure what I am going to do when she gives me address? Looking for ideas/suggestions

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisab45
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLOL . .. Damn! You have gone quite far with these fools. I entertain this nonsense at times but I just run out of time to continue the rants with them. I think you should try the angle of "your wife woke up" that you were going to try before or tell her you want to get to know her better. You know, what does she do for work? How does she survive? What's her dream job? Then you can tell her you are a police officer, and working your way into the CIA. You guys work on a lot of fraud cases, etc. See what she does.

I also agree with one of these responses. I'm in law enforcement and have worked these kinds of cases in the past - big ones with bigger ripoffs. These people have spouses, children at home so they can't write at night. They wake up in the morning, put on their suits and pretend like they are going to work. Their wives think they work at a bank, or some company and they can fool them for years. Not knowing that they are going to their meeting point where they have computers, phones, etc set up to conduct their rip-off business. It's quite a shame!!

[quote="Team_Venture"]I think I lost them on the poem thing, so I come crying back to try and get them hooked again:

Dearest Gxxxx,

Gxxxx, my love, I made a mistake and now I will make it up to you. As the days go by and I have not heard from you, my heart is filled with great sadness. I realize now that I over-reacted about the poem. It would have been nice to have but not everyone is a poet. But I know we are still meant to be together. As a way to say I am sorry I have decided to get you your own laptop; I remember you said you needed one. This will make communicating much easier. Please give me your address so I can send it to you soon
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have kind of been keeping the wife as an ace up my sleeve. I am thinking about pretending like everything is fine with my woman but then telling the lawyer my wife just woke up from a long coma. She will naturally be suspicious of me, angry I have quit my job and have been spending all of her money. This means I will have some problems getting the necessary funds.

Anyway, lad sends mailing address:
Quote:

Good Evening sweetheart

How are you doing today,how is your work and family today,hope you are fine,Honey i am happy today to read your mail,thank you so much,i am happy that you want to send me the laptop,in fact i don't know how to thank you now,i don't know what i will use to thank you for all the good things that you did in my life,all i will say is God bless you ,God guide and protect you,i really love you and i promise you that i will never let you down in my life,because you are always in my heart,my body and soul belong to you,you are my joy and happiness

My love i told Reverend Jxxx xxxx what you said and he gave me his secretaries name and phone number so that you will use it to send the laptop to me,please try all your best to send the laptop OK,so that i will always chat with you and discourse some importance matters with you until i come to your country,i really want to join you before the end of this month,if i have wings to fly,you will see me flying to your home today,but it is not possible for me now,please try your best so that i will leave this place and come to your country,

Bellow is the Reverend Secretary information's that you will use to send the laptop to me.try to inform me immediately you sent it

Receiving name: Rxxxxx Jxxxx
Address: No. 55 cxxxx axxxxxx nxxxxxx mxxxxx, Oxxxxx, Dxxxx - Sxxxxx.
Phone: +xxx xxx.xxx.xxx

Sweetheart you said that you sent a letter to the lawyer,i am happy and glad,i really appreciate,please if you hear from the lawyer,try to let me know OK,If you have not,please try to contact him again and remind him OK,so that the lawyer will help Us to get those legal documents,because these documents is the only thing that hold this transfer now and the bank in London is waiting for Us,please try to add more effort OK,If you hear from the lawyer,please try to let me know,thank you so much,i love you,hope to hear from you as soon as you send the laptop,take care,i love you,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Anyway, long ass message from lawyer, send MTCN and info, etc:
Quote:

BARR. DR. Oxxxxx Lxx Cxxxxxx & Axxxxxxx SN‏‏

Your Ref: Power Of Attorney/Change of Ownership.

Our Ref: JLC/Vol.xx Case No.xxxxxx/xx.

DATE: 5/10/2011 (They need to check their dates, lol)
SUBJECT: LEGAL SERVICES FOR PROCUREMENT OF DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS.

Attention:

Sequel to your email request to my noble law firm on how to prepare a power of attorney AND affidavit of Support, for you that will enable you stand on behalf of your partner Miss Gxxxx Oxxxx, to transfer a legitimately deposit of her late father Fund From (Cxxxxxx bank of Lxxxxx), to your account in your country .

I am in a full mandate with my legal power to verify the legality of your claim with (Cxxxxxxx bank of Lxxxxx) according to your letter to me. On my interview to the director general of (Cxxxxxx bank of Lxxxxx) Dr. Gxxxx Hxxxxxx, He told me that your claim was perfectly given a considerably acceptance but will be subject to a full co-operation to provide the legal papers from the probate section of the Federal High Court Authority here, Stamp, Seal, Signed and Notarize before the Ministry of Justice in the Tribunal.

In view of the above, I ensure you that the papers must be sign, stamp, and seal by the relevant authorities of Government administrations in the probate section of the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal for it's authenticity the legitimacy which must authorize that every power is given to you without any unhindered access. Here I state the Costs of the legal documents.

A--Authentication of the power of attorney---------------------€150
B---Swearing of the affidavit of oath in high court here to be valid-------€120
C---Notary stamping, office (before it will go out from Senegal here-----€150
D---posting fees & legal processing fees ---------------------------€180

This are the official fees to legalize A power of attorney within the county for such a transaction, But now the poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the category of this income is about (€950 ) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office. The payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the power of attorney will be notarized. In this case now the Total fees is (€1,550.00 Only).

Furthermore, note that I am working under the instructions of our Government Law and stipulations over all my legal services. Above is the working cost, which must be paid at Registrar office of Federal High Court Authority before the document will be issue with your name. After the payment is received, the documents will be prepared at the Registrar office upon presentation of the payment receipt.

To speedy the process you are to send this money to my noble office through western union money transfer in your country with the name of my firm to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney AND affidavit of Support here in the high court and notary republic respectively, You are to send (€1.550.00 only ) with the name of my firm below:

Name: ============ Mxxx Oxxxxx.
Address: ======== 14 Cxxxx Axxx Dxxx Axxxxx
City: ============ Dxxxx
Tel: ============ +xxx xxx xxx xxx

Send to me the following information's after you make the payment through Via e-mail as stated below to help facilitate the confirmation of the receipt.

1. Sender's Full Name :--------------------------------------
2. Sender's Address:------------------------------------------
3. 10 Digit Control MTCN Code For money Transfer:--------------------------------
4. Write question and the answer: ---------------------------------------.

The same time forward your full contact detail to this firm exactly the way you want it to appear on the said Documents and be sure of your self before filling any gap.

Your Full Name: ----------------------------
Date of Birth: -----------------------------
Place of Birth: ----------------------------
Address: -----------------------------------
Telephone: ---------------------------------
Fax number: --------------------------------
City: --------------------------------------
Passport Id Number: ------------------------

Note that we give the extent of 48 hours in every service and once the money is been paid the papers will be ready and the copies will be forward to you via email or fax.

Below is the detail explanation of the documents that will enable the bank to transfer the fund of Late Late Engr. Dxxxx R Uxxx Oxxxx,into your account in your country:

1) This document is to give you legal authority to receive the transfer, It would be signed, stamped and sealed in a magistrate court here in Dakar Senegal.

2) Is also to be issued in your name on my chambers' letter headed paper. This is a legal document that will completely transfer ownership of this fund to you before the transfer.

Therefore with the above Documents, the bank officials and it's Managements will quickly give an attention to you as the appointed person/beneficiary for this properties belongings to Late:( Engr. Dxxxx R xxxx Oxxxx). Hopefully that you will be satisfy after the good service that this law chambers and its associates are ought to give to you.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, Dr. Mxxx Oxxxxx
Principal Partner
Oxxxxx Law Office

I send message to lad, try to buy some time until I figure out my next move:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

I think you will be pleased to know that the lawyer has agreed to help us, but he needs some money. I should be able to get back to him shortly once I make the necessary preparations. We are so close to being together, Grace. Both my mind and body are in high spirits. I should have your laptop soon, I think my friend can get me a discount on one because he works at Best Buy. That being said are you sure we can trust the reverend and this secretary of his? As you know, I have never really cared for the reverend. The laptop will be quite expensive and I would hate for them to steal it from you. Let me know how you are doing and if you are sure they can be trusted. In the meantime, I will prepare for dealing with the lawyer.

Love,

Exxx

And from lad:
Quote:

Hello my love

thank you so much for the laptop and phone that you will send to me,i am happy,in fact i am more thank happy today,please if you get the laptop and send it,try to let me know OK,as for Reverend Jxxx,he is a good servant of God,the Reverend will not steal or take the laptop from me,I trust him as a man of God,I am praying for you my love,God bless you and guide you,How are you over there ,hope all is well with you,God is good to Us,that is why i put all my faith and trust in him,honey as you know well that the only thing that left me here is this transfer,and by the grace of God soon we shall meet in your country ,honey as you know that i don't have any money here in this camp,please try to understand me OK,my love please try to pay the money to the lawyer ,so that the lawyer will prepare the documents for us to transfer the money,you know that the bank can not transfer the money without these documents.

Darling I am on my kneel pleading you to look once at the out come of my situation as that is the only thing that can motivate you,Please remember i am like your wife,Please write to me OK,all i am after is to move out from my present condition here in this camp and come to your country, dearest i am suffering a lot here,i need you just to help me to get away from this critical situation to come and meet with you over there in your country to continue my education,and start a new life ,because this life in the refugees camp is not what God destiny for me,Honey You know the bank in London is waiting for Us,the bank is waiting for Us to provide those documents so that they will transfer the money,Please try your best to write to me so that i will know what to do,thank you so much,I love you ,I love you ,continue praying OK,Am praying for you my love,thank you so much,i am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail,i love you with all my heart,If you get the laptop and phone (I don't remember offering a phone),please my love,try to let me know OK,i am dreaming about you,i love you,kisses ,good bye

Your Beloved Gxxxx

Now I am looking for ideas on what to do about MTCN and the "shipping." I think I am going to use felchair for laptop. On the MTCN I know there are lots of modalities but I'm not sure which one to use. I am going to send another e-mail asking about trusting the secretary to buy some time and still have the wife up my sleeve. Anyway, looking for suggestions/ideas about the western union stuff and what to do next. Thanks

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But what about the secretary?
Quote:

My love,

How are you doing? I know you think we can trust the reverend himself, but are you sure about the secretary? What if he takes the package and never comes back to you or the reverend? I want to make sure he can be trusted. Have you met him before? What is he like? I am so excited we will be together soon, I am afraid I am going to go off like a sexual powder keg when I see you. I will make sure to bring two pairs of pants when we finally meet. Make sure we can trust this secretary.

xoxoxo

Exxx

And of course we can:
Quote:

Good Evening sweetheart

How are you today,how is your weekend over there,how is your family and relative today,hope all is fine,i am sorry for the delay,Since Morning there is not electricity light here,i am eager to write to you since,but there is no place to write,because every where is the same,the electric power is off,Just this evening they bring back the light,i know that this kind of thing is not happening in your country,i am suffering here, i really want to leave this place and join you over there,Honey i heard what you said,the secretary is a good person,i always see him here in the camp,Reverend knows him very well,so don't be afraid or entertain any fear,they are good people,no body can run away because of laptop,please understand me,this people are more than that,how can A Reverend father run away with laptop,oooooooh my love think well OK,they are priest in the Church,they can not run away with any thing,i really want to be with you as soon as possible,

Please try your best to settle with the lawyer OK,because the bank in London is waiting for Us,please try to send the money to the lawyer so that the lawyer will help Us to prepare those documents,because these documents is the only thing that remain in this transfer,please try all your best OK,i am suffering a lot here ,i depend only only,i love you alone,there is no one but you,please try all your best OK,If you send the laptop a,please try to let me know,if you pay the lawyer,try to let me know too,i am happy that soon i will join you together,this is what i am after now,thank you so much,i am dreaming about you,i love you,i love you with all my heart,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Just updating. Next e-mail to the lawyer will be the awakening.

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting Team Venture - you're doing a grand job.

As for MTCN numbers - you're right there are lots of options but sometimes the simplest can be effective. The following can be spun out over at least a week!

1. Send the number
2. Scammer says it hasn't worked
3. Ask them for the number they used?
4. Scammer gives you number
5. You say no that's not the number maybe they wrote it down incorrectly.
6. Scammer asks for number
7. Give them the same number
8. They say it doesn't work
9. You apologise. Give the number with a digit changed
10. They say it doesn't work. [repeat as many times as can be bothered] until you say you've had it with this system it's useless. Ask for a bank account because then you'll know the money will arrive successfully.
11. Hopefully scammer gives you account details - you give them to mysterious Alan and claim a piggy for your signature!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks, I appreciate it. I think im going to use the MTCN v4alt when I get to that part though, its what my mentor suggested. But first I am going to stall some more. I apologize these are all kind of long and hard to read.

Anyway, I let the lawyer know we may have some issues:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Oxxxxx,

First off I would like to thank you for your assistance in helping Gxxxx and myself in this important matter. Gxxxx is living in horrible conditions right now and it breaks my heart to know she is suffering each day. I aim to get you the money soon so I can get her out of there and we can finally meet, as we have fallen in love. However, recently a major event has occurred in my own life. My wife fell and hit her head while stomping some grapes at her parent’s vineyard in West Virginia last May. After this she went into a deep coma. I have since quit my job, and have been living mostly off of her money, most of which is from her parents, who are very rich. While she was in a coma, Gxxxx and I fell in love. I figured my wife was as good as dead so I felt I needed to move on. However, Friday she woke from her coma. Long story short, she found out that I had quit my job and have just been using her money. She is angry with me and I am on a very short leash, to use the parlance of our times. If she finds out I have been talking to Gxxxx I am sure she will divorce me and I will have no money of my own until I find a job. She will be watching my spending very closely now. Do not worry though, I think soon I will be able to save enough money to pay you or get back in my wife’s good graces. Then Gxxxx and I will be able to get her money soon and my wife won’t matter. I will then divorce her and marry my true love, Gxxxx. Please to not judge me, God himself as willed Gxxxx and I to be together.
I do ask one thing from you though, promise me you will not tell Gxxxx about my wife waking up yet. She has enough to deal with as it is and I do not want to make her worry about us. She knows I am married but she still thinks my wife is in a coma. I will be able to get you the money soon, probably just not as soon as we both would have liked. Thank you again for your assistance, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Exxx E. Rxxxx

He is more than accommodating, long message again:
Quote:

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SIR .

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL,MY LEARNED FRIEND MR.EXXX E.RXXXX,SIR SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WIFE,AM VERY SORRY SIR,I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL IN MY LAW CHAMBER TODAY,DOUGH TODAY IS TUESDAY 11TH OCT;2011,I WAS TOO BUSY IN A MEETING TODAY ,TODAY IS OUR 4TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATION (S.B.A) WHICH I AM THE MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD,YOU HAVE SPOKEN YOUR INNER MIND AND YOU SOUND LIKE A HONEST MAN,ANYWAY I READ YOUR MAIL TODAY,AND I UNDERSTOOD YOUR MAIL VERY WELL,SIR I HEARD YOUR WORD.

MR.Exxx x.Rxxxx,WITH MY LEARNED EXPERIENCE,I UNDERSTOOD YOUR MAIL WELL AND I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID,YOU KNEW THAT ALL THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL COME OUT FROM DIFFERENT OFFICES BEFORE I WILL LEGALIZE IT IN THE COURT OF JUSTICE,AND DECEMBER IS APPROACHING FAST,MANY OFFICES WILL BE SOON CLOSED FOR END OF THE YEAR,I ADVICE YOU AS MY CLIENT TO BE FAST AND QUICK SO THAT WE GET THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS READY BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH,SIR ON THE SAID DOCUMENTS ,POWER OF ATTORNEY ,ACTUALLY THIS LAW FIRM HAS ACCEPTED TO RENDER THIS SERVICE BY VISITING THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN RESPECT OF YOUR APPLICATION,AS A LEGAL CO BENEFICIARY OF THE YOUNG LADY MISS.Gxxxx Oxxxx,WHO IS IN THE REFUGEES CAMP,HAS DISCUSS ON HOW THIS LETTER OF AUTHORIZATIONS FOR A TRANSACTION WILL BE PREPARED IN MY LAW CHAMBER,THIS FIRM HAS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY CHAMBER HAS ACCEPTED TO OFFER YOU THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICE,THE €1.550.00 EURO ARE THE OFFICIAL TOTAL FEES TO LEGALIZE A POWER OF ATTORNEY WITHIN THE COUNTRY FOR SUCH A TRANSACTION,THE PAYMENT RECEIPT WOULD BE TENDERED TO THE HIGH COURT BEFORE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WILL BE NOTARIZED,€1.550.00 EURO IS THE TOTAL FEES.

FURTHERMORE;I AM NOT A BANKER,I AM A LEGAL PRACTITIONER,I AM WORKING UNDER THE LAW OF MY COUNTRY,THE BANK WERE YOUR PARTNERS LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THE FUND IS NOT HERE IN SENEGAL,THE BANK IS IN ENGLAND,SO THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN DEDUCT THE LEGAL FEES FROM YOUR PARTNERS FUND IN LONDON BANK,BECAUSE THE COURT OF JUSTICE BELONGS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY JUST LIKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY,THE COURT IS NOT MY OWN PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT,SO I AGREED WITH YOU AS MY CLIENT,YOU HAVE TO HURRY UP AND BE FAST SO THAT WE CAN WORK SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE COURT OF JUSTICE TO GET ALL THE LEGAL PAPERS,MY LAW FIRM ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS.Gxxxx Oxxxx MY BEST SERVICE AS A LEGAL PRACTITIONER,IF YOU GET THE MONEY SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO ME,TRY TO INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY,AND DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO COLLECT THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY FROM THE WESTERN UNION.

NOTE;THAT I AM WORKING UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF OUR GOVERNMENT LAW AND STIPULATIONS OVER ALL LEGAL SERVICES,THIS LEGAL SERVICE MUST BE PAID AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE ISSUE WITH YOUR NAME,NOTE THAT THIS DOCUMENTS WILL BE SEND TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER I PREPARE IT,PLEASE GLANCE THROUGH THIS MAIL VERY WELL SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ALL WHAT I MEANT

MY LEARNED FRIEND I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS POSSIBLE AS YOU CAN. BECAUSE FOR NOW I COULD SAY ALL OTHER THINGS FROM MY SIDE ARE READY.

CHEERS

SCAMMER LAWYER, etc.

I let on to lad I may be in some trouble, but try not to make a big deal out of it:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,
I am fine today; I hope all is well with you as well. How was your weekend? It sounds like we can go ahead and trust the Reverend’s secretary then. However, recently something in my own life has come up and I will need to pay the lawyer first before I can send you the laptop. I currently do not have enough extra money to do both. But it is no big deal and you do not need to worry. I have been dreaming about you too, I had a dream last night that we were together making sweet, sweet love on the beach. Then the dream turned kind of weird; it was a nightmare. These men came out of the ocean in black wet suits, like navy SEALS, and grabbed you. They punched you in the stomach and you threw up everywhere. Then they dragged you into the ocean, screaming. I tried to save you but suddenly I was in a full suit of samurai armor and could barely move, let alone swim. This terrified me and I woke up into a hot sweat. However, for the first part of that dream it felt like we were finally together. Do not worry though my love I will take care of everything and we will be together soon. I should be able to pay the lawyer soon.

Your love,
Exxx

Surprisingly, she thinks my dream is "wonderful" and says she is a winner:
Quote:

Good afternoon Honey

How are you today,how was the weekend over there hope you enjoy well,i am happy to read your mail today,your dream was surprise and wonderful,i never think harm any body before,Satan is a lair,My Enemies can never see me,i believe those who killed my late father and mother are still looking on how they will see me and kill me,but God almighty can never allow them,i am always a winner,God is with me and he is always guiding me,please don't fear the Reverend at all OK,please try to put every thing in prayer OK,i am praying and i will tell Reverend to pray too,Honey as you don't have enough money at hand,and you don't have the laptop now,what you will do is to settle with the lawyer first as you said OK,please try your best to see on how you will send this money to the lawyers,because the bank in London is waiting for Us,these legal documents is the only thing that remain in this transfer,please try all your best OK,I really want to see you in person,i am lonely here,i really want to be with you,please try to settle with the lawyer,you knew that my late fathers fund is a very big amount of money that can change our life forever,you are my only joy and happiness,all i am after is how i will leave this place and join you over there in USA,i really want to work and invest this money with you and i want to continue my studies in your country,please try your best OK,see me as your wife,see me as part of you,i am lonely thing and dreaming about you,please try all your possible best to see on how you will raise this money and send it to the lawyer so that the lawyer will help Us to prepare those legal documents,i don't want to stay here next month,this year will end soon,please try your best OK,thank you so much,i love you,i love you with all my heart,you are the man of my heart,you are the prince of my life,i love you with all my heart,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

I stall with some more poetry:
Quote:

My love,

I am glad you thought my dream was wonderful and that you are a winner. I am working with the lawyer, do not worry, it should all be ready to go soon. Anyway, today I felt compelled to write you another original poem:

Gxxxx my love
Like a dove
You fit me like a glove
Because God designed are bodies for love

Soon we will be together
Like birds of a feather
I will slap your foes like a ball on a tether
And send them back to the nether

I hope you like it. What are your dreams about me like?

Love,

Exxx

Next phase is seeing what problems the awakening of said wife will actually lead to for our protagonist.

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herpes rears its ugly head and past infidelity haunt our hero.

To the lawyer:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Oxxxxx,

Well things were going pretty well, wife was warming back up to me. However, her sister flew out to visit yesterday and ruined that. Back in college, after my current wife and I had been dating a while, her sister and I engaged in sexual relations once. Her sister was always a real hellcat and my wife was gone for the weekend, we had a little booze, one thing led to another and I ended up with the mouth herpes. We decided to keep what happened a secret. Needless to say, my wife later developed herpes but I convinced her it had been dormant from one of her nastier exes. Well fast-forward to yesterday, her sister felt bad she would take our secret to the grave when my wife was in a coma, and decided to tell my wife after she woke up. Now my wife’s mad I cheated on her years ago and gave her herpes. I tried to show her the humor in the whole situation but that just made things worse. So I am back in the doghouse, to use the parlance of our times. Anyway, I am at about a quarter of the money I owe you already; I should still be able to get the rest by the end of the month, like you said, despite this recent set back. Just keeping you updated on progress. Also as a lawyer, do you think if my wife and I do get divorced later, the whole sleeping with her sister and giving her herpes thing will bite me in the ass? Thanks again for all you are doing for Gxxxx and I. Also do not tell Gxxxx about all this, I will tell her when I am ready.

Sincerely,

Exxx E. Rxxxx

And from lad, back on script now I think : (
Quote:

Good Morning to you sweetheart

Hope this my mail meet you in perfect condition.may God almighty give you abundantly reward towards your feeling about my present situation ,i pray that God will always be with you.thanks so much to you as a honest person.i was so impress when i read your last mail this morning again and i believe lord has answer my prayer,because first im a little bit scared but i just have to move on with faith and prayer thats why i explain all my life to you,first been a good person as you did is like a preciuos gold ,Honey I also thank God that gives me an intelligent person as you did,so my love pls what kind of help can you do for me first here at the camp because its too mysterious and difficult over here for living.anything that God touch your mind to do for me first before the transfer will be done so i can be able to buy some food stuffs in my room and my toilet used,im so sorry for this im asking you, but life is too tight over here the food they giving us i hardly eat a meal sometimes pls this issue is also important i don't want to be hurt medically before the transaction will be ready ,thank you so much glory of God will always falls upon your needs.please i really need your help and support now.
I want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer,please tell me my love,i am asking you because the bank in London is waiting for Us,please write to me and tell me so that my mind will relax,i really want to see you in person,i want to be with you before the end of this month,i love you from the bottom of my heart,please try your best to see on how you will raise this money and settle with the lawyer so that the lawyer will help Us to prepare those documents,i am worried here,more than worried because of my present condition here,i am suffering a lot here,my situation is too painful now,if you love me as i love you,please try to be a little bit fast Ok, so that i will leave this place and join you,i believe you can not leave your own blood in pain,i am here like your partner or wife,please understand me,i will stop here and go back to the camp until i hear from you,kisses
yours sincerely wife

Just stalling some more with lad in reply:
Quote:

Gxxxx,

Are things any better today? It breaks my heart to hear about you struggling so. But do not worry; I am working with the lawyer. Although he must be very busy because he has not messaged me back when I have told him about my progress. I will soon have enough money to pay him and we will be that must closer to being together and get you out of that terrible place. I promise you we will get you out of there.

Love,

Exxx

General game plan now is to see how long I can milk the wife thing. Things are going to get good next, character will get the money wife, then bad again, wife reads one of my e-mails, divorce ensues, protagonist loses the money, i have to move in with cousin etc. When it appears they have had enough and quit replying to me, which hopefully won't happen after the herpes e-mail, someone will lend our hero some money, and i'll move onto using MTCN v4ult or whatever

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't updated this in a while, so there is a lot, if anyone is actually reading this.

I hear from bank again:
Quote:

Attention,Mr Exxx Exxxxxxxx Rxxxx

Sir.This information is coming to you from the Director of the Clydesdale bank of England.London Branch,Regarding to our last e-mail to you,I was told by the board directors of this Bank to ask you, What date exactly are you are planning send the legal documents to Us,This executive bank are waiting for you to provide all the required documents within 48 hours from now, To enable this Fund to be transferred into your Nominated Bank account. Response to us before our final decision's on this matter?, This executive bank are ready and prepare to commence the transfer immediately you provide all the legal documents ,Thank you for your co-operation, We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Quick message back, take a shot at the lawyer:

To whom it may concern,

I am hoping to have things finalized with the lawyer this week. It will depend on the aptitude of my lawyer, which has seemed questionable at best so far. Regardless, we should be able to conclude this matter soon.

Sincerely,
Exxx E. Rxxxx

Hear back from lawyer, unfortunately no legal advice on potential divorce:
Quote:

HELLO MY LEANED FRIEND.

WITH MUCH PLEASURE, I WAS PROMPT IN DROPPING YOU THIS FEW IMPORTANT WORDS,MY LEARNED FRIEND MR.EXXX E RXXXX,I RECEIVED YOUR LAST MAIL WELL IN MY LAW FIRM ,AND ALL WAS WELL NOTED AND UNDERSTOOD BY ME,YESTERDAY REVEREND FATHER JONATHAN CALLED ME ON PHONE AND EXPLAINED TO ME ABOUT THE CONDITION OF YOUR PARTNER.AND HE TALK TO MY UNDERSTANDING AS A LEGAL PRACTITIONER.

NOW WHAT YOU WILL DO IS TO SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL START TO PREPARE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE COURT OF JUSTICE.

NOTE;THAT I WILL GET ALL THESE DOCUMENTS FROM DIFFERENT OFFICES AND ALL WILL BE READY WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS IF I RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM YOU.WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME,TRY TO LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION HERE AND COLLECT THE MONEY.

I WILL STOP TO SAY TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND FAMILY.I AWAIT FOR YOUR URGENT ACTION.

CHEERS

I let on my situation has improved, Exxx uses his love-making skills to get out of the doghouse:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Oxxxxx,

I write you today bearing great news. I am now back in the good graces of my wife. Long story short, we had hot, nasty; post-coma I’m angry with you because you slept with my sister and gave me herpes kind of make-up sex. I felt bad for being disloyal to Grace, but this was a necessary evil to get the wife in a good mood. With her off of my back I now have enough money to pay you for the necessary services. I plan on being able to get to the Western Union sometime early next week. Thanks again for all your help. And again please do not tell Grace, I will tell her all that has transpired when we have sorted this all out. You should hear from me early next week.

Sincerely,
Exxx E. Rxxxx

And from lawyer again, BLAH BLAH BLAH:
Quote:

GREETING SIR.

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL,MY LEARNED FRIEND I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WELL TODAY IN MY LAW FIRM AND ALL WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME,ANYWAY LET ME GO DIRECT TO THE POINT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT HOLD EVERY THING,NOW ALL OTHER THINGS ARE READY BY MY SIDE,SO I URGE YOU AS MY CLIENT TO BE QUICK AND FAST THIS WEEK BECAUSE THE YEAR WILL SOON END,SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE AND COLLECT THE MONEY,I WILL PREPARE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENT WITHIN 48 HOURS IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVED THE LEGAL FEES FROM YOU,I AWAIT FOR YOUR URGENT ACTION,THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION .

CHEERS

And what has been going on with lad:
Quote:

Good Evening Daddy

Honey how are you doing today,hope you are fine,i am sorry for the delay,Since yesterday Reverend is not in his office,he closed his office and went to saint Philips catholic Church,Just today he came back to the camp and open his office,Honey i am happy to read your mail,thank you so much,please try all your best to raise the money and pay the lawyer OK,i am praying to be with you as soon as possible, by the grace of almighty God i will join you over there before the end of November,please try all your best,this transfer is the only thing that hold me here,i miss you,i love you,please try all your best to pay the lawyer,because the bank is waiting for Us to get those documents from the lawyer,please try to pay the lawyer OK,thank you so much,kisses,I love you

Your Wife Gxxxx

And back to her:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

I trust you have had a good weekend? I bring fantastic news to you today; I have worked my way out of the jam I found myself in earlier this month, so to speak. Long story short, I will have enough money to pay the lawyer early this week. Then we will finally be together. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms and feel your tender touch. I have much to tell you when we meet at last.

Your husband,

Exxx

Lad lets me know its tuesday, etc.
Quote:

Good Morning sweetheart

How are you and your family,how is your work today,hope you are fine,i really appreciate your concern,thank you so much for your help and support,i love you,i must tell you that your spirit is already in my heart,you are living in my heart forever,thank you so much for all your good effort and love,i promise you that i will never in life let you down,i will live with you and love you forever,I put all my faith,trust and confidence in God,i believe God is with Us,and God shall see us through,please try your best as you said this week,today is Tuesday,please try your best OK,i am praying for you,you knew that the bank is waiting for Us,please try to work and cooperate with the lawyer so that the lawyer will help Us to get those required documents,because the bank is waiting and waiting,don't allow this transfer to delay OK,i believe God has already program our destiny to live together,thank you so much,if you send the money to the lawyer,please try to let me know OK,thank you,i love you,i love you with all my heart,you are the prince of my heart,kisses

Yours Lovely Gxxxx

And then a second e-mail, with half an original poem, if you can call it that. 2nd stanza doesn't come up on google. Lad is making progress.
Quote:

When nights are long & friends are few,
I sit by my window & think of you,
A silent whisper, a silent tear,

I love you with all my heart,
I wish you were here.
You are the father of my future children.
I Miss u

This is the say i love you
From Your wife Gxxxxx

Probably tomorrow, I will get around the horn and let the respective parties know Exxx's wife has seen his e-mails, kicked him out, and called for a divorce. What will Exxx do?

Also do people know if the bank, lawyer, and gxxxx probably all the same lad or are there usually multiple lads working together? Thanks

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the good work Team Venture and to answer your question it could be one scammer playing different roles but the changes of capitalization, tone and sentence construction in the mails would indicate it's probably Team Mugu you're up against working for some shadowy boss, oga or chairman called Siralan.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To lad, Exxx hits rock bottom:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

My one true love, I write to you today with a heavy soul. I am sure you have noticed I have not contacted you in a while. I have been keeping some events from my life secret, as I did not want to upset you if I did not have to. As you know my wife had been in a coma. However, recently she has woken up and shortly after become quite angry with me. I thought she was as good as dead and had quit my job and spent most of our money. Soon I was able to get back into her good graces but recently fell out of them very quickly. Unfortunately, this Monday, I had left my e-mail open and she saw our correspondence and my Internet history, and long story short, decided to kick me out. She then filed for divorce. I have been living on the streets since with barely any possessions except my laptop. Yesterday, I actually robbed a tourist, something necessary to survive on the streets for a while. I did not even feel bad about it though; besides my love for you I am dead inside. The good news is though, Uncle Greg has agreed to let me live with him and will even pay the lawyer fee as long as he gets a small part of my cut. I am leaving on a plane to meet him in Georgia tomorrow morning. Sometime next week we should be able to get to a western union and pay the lawyer. I love you Gxxxx, you are all I have in this world anymore.

Love,

Exxx

Similar news for lawyer:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Oxxxxx,

My learned friend, I regret to inform you we have hit another speed bump. I guess riding high on my latest success with the wife I got careless. She saw my e-mails to Gxxxx and shortly kicked me out and subsequently filed for divorce. The only good news is my Uncle Greg has agreed to take me in and pay the fees for a portion of my cut of the deal. Unfortunately, this means I will not be able to pay you until next week. Thank you for being so understanding and helping me in these dark times.

Sincerely,

Exxx E. Rxxxx

From lad, didn't mean to cause a divorce:
Quote:

Honey how are you doing today,how is your good health today,hope you are fine,if so i am happy for that,i pray for you day and night,i heard what you said and i am sorry for what happened,i did not come to you to seperate you and your wife,but if it it the will of God,i am happy to live with you by the grace of God,because your spirit is already in my heart,i thank God each and every day that i know some one like you,please try all your possible best OK,as you said that you will pay the lawyer this coming week,please try your best OK,so that the lawyer will prepare these documents fast and post it to the bank for the transfer,this transfer is the only thing that hold me in this place,i really want to leave this place and be with you where ever you are,you are my only joy and happiness now,please my love,try your best OK,i believe God shall see Us through,I am suffering a lot here ,my condition in this refugees camp is not good at all,My love i will stop here and go back to the camp because Reverend want to use his computer,thank you so much,I love you,if you send the money to the lawyer,please try to let me know OK,hope to hear from you as soon as you send the money to the lawyer,greet your uncle for me OK,I love you,kisses

Your lovely wife Gxxxx

And rather impersonal one from lawyer:
Quote:

GREETING SIR.

REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL,MY LEARNED FRIEND I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WELL AND I UNDERSTOOD YOU,I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT ACTION,IF YOU SEND THE MONEY NEXT WEEK,DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW IN TIME,THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

CHEERS

Next we will see how Exxx adjusts to life in rural georgia with his uncle

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get another one from lad before I send anything back, lad is worried:
Quote:

Hello my sweet heart

Honey how are you doing today,how is your journey,hope you are fine,please talk to me OK,i am worried here,please try to write to me so that i will know what to do,than k you so much,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Exxx explains his current predicament:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

I apologize that I have been out of communication a few days. I just arrived at my Uncle’s last Saturday morning. He lives pretty deep in the woods and has no Internet connection. Finally, I got him to take me to the town library today so I could use their Internet. My uncle Greg is not allowed into the library anymore but he still steals their Internet and watches porn in the parking lot a couple days a week. I have been very sad I have not been able to talk to you, the one love of my life, the past few days. I don’t have much time today though; Greg said we had to leave as soon as he finishes his business outside. If I am completely honest, I hate it here. I did not know my uncle that well before I came here and this has truly been an eye-opening experience for me. I think he is actually bat-shit crazy. He is a nasty, nasty man and is almost always drunk on moonshine. It is just he, his two wives, and I at the house. The first night I was there his first wife actually came on to me. She said Greg couldn’t get up any more so she needed me. I, of course, turned her down but I couldn’t believe she would be that forward with me and I am scared to be at the house with her alone, she keeps giving me this looks. It is no wonder Greg cannot get it up for her; I do not think I have ever seen a more wretched creature.
Anyway, on the phone before I came down he told me he had the money for the lawyer ready to go. Turns out he was only kind of telling me the truth; he has the money but cannot find it. Him and some friends robbed a bank back in the eighties and he buried his share somewhere in the woods by his house. Amazingly, he was never caught. However, he was high on meth when he buried the cash and cannot find where it is now. But do not worry Grace, he said we should be able to have the money soon, but we are going to have to do some bad things, illegal things. I hope God forgives me for my part in this, but this is the only way I can get the money for us quickly. So I am going to be splitting my time between checking the woods for the buried money and helping my Uncle produce/sell meth and marijuana. I realize this is some shady stuff but all that matters to me anymore is getting the money for the lawyer so we can finally be together and I can get out of this cursed place. I will update you on my progress next time I get the chance. Oh and Greg says hi.

Love from the bottom of my heart,

Exxx

Lad gets frustrated, thinks my "stories" are too much:
Quote:

Good Morning sweetheart

Honey how are you doing today,hope you are fine,i read your mail and i am surprise by your stories,you always telling me one thing or the other,you know my condition here,i am not a banker,the bank in London is waiting for Us and soon the year will end,i don't want this bank to council this transfer because this fund is my hope of restoration,I really want to live with you and spend the rest of my life with you,these three documents from the lawyer is the only thing that remain in this transfer,i am begging you to be fast if you really want to help me,i am thinking about you day and night,i miss you a lot,please tell me if you really want to help me or not,i am worried here,i am failed up,your story all the time is too much,please lets be serious OK,this fund is very big amount of money that can change our life forever,please try to understand me OK,thank you so much,i love you,hope to hear from you soonest,

Yours Gxxxx

Exxx is, of course, hurt:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

I am sorry about the delay; I have not been to the library since we last talked. I arrived today very excited to hear from you. However, after reading your mail I am a little disappointed. Gxxxx, believe me when I tell you I am serious about making this happen, it is just taking a little bit of time. Nothing is more important to me than getting us that money. I do not know what is not serious about me getting divorced, having to move in with the only relative who would take me in, and having to sell drugs to make money so we can both get into better situations in our lives quickly. I am sorry if you feel my stories are too much, but I have no one else in the whole world to talk to and tell stories to but you. I am so very lonely. My love, you are all I have. This weekend Greg and I are meeting some people for some big sales so I will probably have the money by next week. Do not worry honey, please. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of us finally being together. Trust in God, Gxxxx. I have written you another poem:

Please do not worry
I am trying to hurry
Trust me and you won’t be sorry
We will be together in God’s glory

Whole, in each others arms
Away from the world’s harms
I can’t resist your charms
We will beat the evil swarms

Love,

Exxx

Lord knows it, lad comes crying back:
Quote:

Hello sweetheart,I am happy to read your mail and i really appreciate,sorry for all ,i believe God shall see Us through,don't lose hope in life,Because God is with Us,i am praying day and night,i can not do with out thinking about you,you are always in my spirit,i heard what you said and i thank God that soon i will be with you,you are my husband and my life partner,please try all your best next week OK,because the bank is waiting for Us,You knew that this bank is not here in Senegal,the bank is in England,please sweetheart,try all your possibility OK,I am worried because i am very sick and and tired of staying one place,we don't have a good food and no good medical felicities here,plesae honey,if you really love me,If you really want to save me life,don't fail next week to send the money to the lawyer OK,i promise to make you happy in life,i promise to have children and train them well in a good Education if i come to your country,because you are my only joy and happiness,i am thinking about you day and night,please try all your best OK,thank you so much,I love you,you are the man of my heart,I thank God that i found a person like you,i am proud to call myself Your Wife,kiss You,

Your Wife Gxxxx

I'm not sure how much more I can push my luck but we will see. I figure when I lose them I can throw them a bone with a MTCN to get them back. With any luck, Exxx's tragic journey is far from over.

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't sure if I would get away from this because the lad was doubting my stories but I went for it anyway and sent Exxx on the run from johnny law:
Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

Today I bring you both bad and good news. The good news is I have enough money to pay the lawyer. The bad news is I am on the run from Johnny law. Long story short, Saturday, Uncle Greg dropped me off to meet some of our customers while he went to meet another group just a couple blocks away. My deal went well, I sold our meth and made some really good money. When I went to meet back up with Greg though, everything had gone to hell. The cops had showed up and were arresting my uncle and several others. I quickly turned around and have been on the run ever since. I do not know how much the cops know about me as I have been operating under the alias of awesome Bill from Dawsonville, but I am sure Uncle Greg will, to use the parlance of our times, throw me under the bus if it helps his case. I’ll spare you the details, but I am now walking and hitchhiking my way down to Mexico where I will immediately find a Western Union now that I have the money. I will try to bum Internet, like I am doing now, from motels, etc. along the way to keep you informed on my progress. I have nothing but what was in my backpack from Saturday after the drug deal: my laptop, some glossy men’s magazines, a little weed, a few thousand dollars, and I picture of you I printed from one of your e-mails. When I look at it gives me the strength to go on. I doubt they will be looking very hard for me but I am sure if I go into a Western Union in the U.S. I will be apprehended when they look at all my information. So I must make this journey South. Pray for me Grace. I will try to keep in touch the best I can. I should be in Mexico in a week or two so it will still be possible to get this done before the years end like we planned. I’m sorry about having another delay, but believe me when I say I love you Gxxxx. Everything I do, everything I have done, is for you. God has made our journey hard, but the Lord works in mysterious ways and I am sure we will be together soon. Do not give up on me dear. I have not yet given up on you.

xoxoxo

Exxx

Surprisingly, lad believes Exxx's misfortune without a hitch and offers some options for Exxx:
Quote:

Good afternoon my love

I am sorry for what happened to you and your uncle Greg,I thank God you are free,Darline i would give you one million thanks for the mail that you have sent to me, i took my time in going through the mail over and over again, and every bit of your words was well understood by me, just as you have just said on your mail, is just doing me as if i have known you for the past 10years ago, this is because since we started talking to each other, with both mails and phone, i could not stop thinking about you, in every minutes hour day night that God almighty has created, in fact the the first day we are going to meet for the first time is doing me like next coming 20years, am seeing you in my dreams making love with you, kissing you, walking with you in the street, cooking for you,sleeping with you and staying with in your arms all the time,i believe all this happen because God want me to meet you,you are my joy and happiness,the first day that i will arrive in your airport and see you in person,that will be a wonderful day in my life and i will never forget that day in my life,I don't have any doubt in you. i am very very convinced that you are the rightful person for me, this i get to know through your mails you do write to me, i believe in you so much for now, and i really do love you as i have said before, my darling baby let me tell you am very very romantic and a passionate lover, you will know when I be there, because i don't so much believe in talking, and writing, but action, as they do say action speaks than voice.i really do miss you, dear i do have much more feelings for you, God in heaven knows this, and may God almighty be your guide ,I am praying for you day and night,Honey please try your best as you said tomorrow OK,If you send the money to the lawyer tomorrow,If they will apprehend you what you will do is to give it to some some that you trust with the lawyers information so that the person will go and send the money to the lawyer OK,or you can go to Western Union by your self and change your name and information,please try your best OK,

All i know is if i come to your country,we refund those money that you took from people,please try to let me know so that i will tell Reverend Jonathan,I Miss you so much,i love you with all my heart,thank you so much,I miss you,i love you Exxx,I am praying for you,i am praying day and night and i believe God will guide you and protect you,kisses

Your Sweet wife Gxxxx

Now I am not sure where I will go next. I am debating whether to have Exxx safely get to Mexico and start a MTCN modality or risk having him be robbed and beaten by a drug cartel and having to start all over getting the money either through crime or maybe a job at a tourist resort where they value his English abilities and natural charm. I am not sure if they will buy it if he gets robbed though. Any input on this issue or where to go from here is appreciated.

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O.k, you were hiding out at your Uncle's house and stumbled across his Money from your Uncle's bank raid in an 'old well' you were hiding in.....it has to be about $100,000 right!
Why not book a flight to Nigeria as a surprise, so you can meet her in person with your $100,000 or so. Meet you at the airport would be the least you would expect. Added bonus would be to find your uncles ill gotten gains, take presents laptops iPhones jewellery.

How would she feel about that? you can forward the money to the Lawyer together at her nearest Western Union in Nigeria Very Happy

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm I hadn't thought about that. Kind of forgot about the hidden money lol. But that would beg the question of how Exxx would get through airport security and I kind of want to have my character have an adventure in Mexico. I'm thinking about having Exxx lose the money in Mexico but one of Greg's wives finding the extra money back in Georgia and agreeing to pay lawyer with that money if she gets a cut. She has always wanted to travel the world and would fly to meet lad, give presents, and go to western union. Then obviously she won't make it for whatever reason, but it's not Exxx's fault and the bait continues. I don't know though, that would get complicated. Thank you for your input.
justlookingnow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed full quote of previous post. Please refrain from quoting the entire post when replying. I also combined your serial post in the thread with this one. -Ima

what happened nexttttttttttttttttttttt?

tell her your coming to her that's where you will get the true reaction
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To those reading this I apologize I have not updated for a while. I have been busy in RL and it has taken Exxx some time getting to Mexico. I decided to go ahead and try the plan I outlined previously. It has worked so far but now I need some advice which I outline later. I have also started to use quotes hopefully making this easier to read.

Anyway here is Exxx on the road:
Quote:
Dear Gxxxx,

How are you today? I apologize for not messaging you sooner but I have constantly been on the move and it has been hard to find an Internet connection. Right now I am at a motel in Hammond, Louisiana. God has provided for me a couple times and I have been able to hitchhike with some very interesting, but nice people. Other times I have to walk though so progress is slow. I am hoping with any luck to make it to Mexico within the next couple days. I have been keeping in touch with one of Exxx’s wives back in Georgia. She says the police have been to the house a couple times looking for me but haven’t shown up the past couple days. Greg will probably be locked up for a while; he is getting hit with multiple charges. I’m glad he helped me, but I do not feel to bad for him, he had it coming. Despite all this hardship, I have never felt more alive or in love. We will be together soon my love.

Your husband,

Exxx

And back from lad:

Quote:
Good Morning sweetheart

How are you today,hope you are fine,i read your mail and i pray for you and your Uncle Greg,thank you so much for all the risk that you take because of me,i really appreciate,i promise you that i will never let you down,i will always be with you and love you forever,I understood you very well,as you are going to Mexico,please try all your possible best to make sure that all works our successful,i can not do with out thinking about you ,i am happy to hear from you today,since four to five days ago,i did not sleep well,i always thinking about you day and night,i love you,please try all your best to see on how you will send this money to the lawyer when you reach Mexico OK,i pray God will be with you,My love you knew the bank in London is waiting for Us,and very soon the year will end ;i really want to see you in person,i want to be with you before the end of this year,please don't delay to send the money to the lawyer OK,thank you so much,if you send the money to the lawyer,try to let me know OK,I love you,kisses

Your Wife Gxxxx

Now I send a long one and advance the story forward. Exxx's life in the fast-lane finally catches up to him, but his aunt-in-law has had good fortune. I kind of felt like I was taking a chance here but the lad appears to have bought it. This was a long one but I really enjoyed writing it:

Quote:
Hola Grace,

I am sorry I have not written you in awhile; there is much I need to tell you but I did not want to contact you when I had no good news. A couple days ago I finally made it to Mexico but not without incident. Despite the terrible things that happened to me though, the lord has come through for us again and provided another opportunity, which I will outline later. First I will give you the bad news, the terrible misfortune I experienced.
Getting through Texas and into Mexico itself was no problem; I simply hopped the fence and began walking towards the border town of Matamoros. However, after only a minute or too, headlights passed over me. I hit the dirt quickly hoping whoever it was hadn’t seen me. Regrettably, this was not the case. Four armed Mexican men got out and moved towards me. I have never been so scared in my life before. I told them I didn’t want any trouble but they just kept walking towards me and calling me a “gringo.” I tried to run but the bastards kneecapped me. I have never been in so much pain; it was almost to much to bear. They then beat me savagely and the last thing I remember was getting stomped in the head. When I came to after the beating, they were gone but had taken all of my possessions. My laptop, the money, the men’s magazines, and even the only picture I had of you, which had gotten stuck in one of the men’s magazines after I had been looking at it very passionately. I struggled to get myself up and limped into Matamoros. This kind woman, Marta, who was part of a hotel’s staff, took me in and cared for my wounds. I truly believe God was working through her. She told me they have a lot of violence from Mexican drug cartels in the area and that it was probably one of the drug gangs that beat and robbed me. I have included a link at the bottom that talks about the violence in the area to help you better understand. I am feeling better now but I am still a little bruised up and having trouble moving around well because of my leg. Anyway, the hotel offered me a job, as they needed someone who could speak English well to deal with visitors at the front desk. I am making money the right way this time, no more drugs or crazy schemes. Life has been way to wild for me lately.
And now for the good news: after talking to Uncle Greg’s wife, my aunt-in-law Maple, she told me she has found Greg’s buried money. She said she always knew where it was but was just waiting until Greg was gone to have it all herself. Maple says she will help us out for my cut of the money. This is fine with me because I know you and I will share the rest when we are finally together. The past many years she has been stuck in an abusive relationship with my Uncle and has never been able to leave Georgia. She wants to see the world now that she is free from the tyranny of my Uncle. Maple wants to fly to Senegal with all the money, give you a laptop, pay the lawyer, and take care of you with the money until you are given yours. Then I will pay her back. She is very eager to do this and turn her thousands into millions but I wanted to ask you about this first. I think we can trust her. With your OK I will give her your e-mail and she can talk to you more directly. Since my laptop was stolen I have to borrow a computer at work to talk to you so it’s difficult. If you do not trust Maple I will do my best to gather enough money here. I do not get paid much working for the hotel but I do not have many expenses either as room and board is included. I am sorry to let you down again but there was nothing I could do. I believe God has given us another way out though. I will not give up, Gxxxx. You are the woman I love and I will not let you down.

Love,

Exxx

Mexican Gang violence link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42232161/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/more-will-die-mexico-drug-wars-claim-us-lives/

Lad replies, believes the story to my surprise:

Quote:
Hello my love.

Dearest i am happy to read your mail today,i heard what you said and i am sorry ,i don't know what to do,because i am totally concern about your health,i am sorry honey,how are you and your health in Mexico,i believe God will protect you and guide you over there,i heard what you said about sister Maple,i will be glad if she will visit me in this country because this idea is very good,give her my email address so that she will write to me and i will direct her on how to come to Senegal and see me in the camp,and she will also write a letter to the camp authority because the camp authority will give direct him and give him the address and the information of the camp,i am happy you mention this and bring this good idea,i thank you and i am praying for you,i believe if Sister Maple come to Senegal,she will stay here and finish up this transfer,and i will join her together and come to your country,don't worry all i know is after the transfer i will help you to pay all your dept and we start a good business together,i am praying for you my love,please try your best with Sister Maple OK,because the bank in London id waiting for Us,i believe sister Maple will write to me and tell me about her coming and when she will be ready to come down here,thank you so much and hope to hear from you soonest,I love you,i love you with all my heart,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Now the plan is to make a new e-mail and start talking to her as the aunt while keeping lad up to date with Exxx's new start in Mexico. I have a couple questions about the airport thing though. First, of course no one will be there but if someone did show up what would the lads do? And secondly I just need some advice on how to set it up. Should I just look up flight times and tell them which one I will be on? Really any advice on airport stuff is appreciated; I'm not really sure where to start. Thanks

TL;DR
Lad thinks someone is going to meet them at airport soon. How do I go about setting that up?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is in Senegal? Here's how I got my only safari;

Quote:
1) lad is in Senegal I talked to him for AGES before telling him I was going to travel.

2) Then I tell him about the S1mba Saf@ri Camp (SSC from here on in), showing him the link to the site, then tell him he has to join me there in The Gambia, the country next door. Lad will either try to get out of it, or pout and try to get you to pay for the flight. Be VERY strong, and make sure lad knows the relationship between you and him is on the line here.

3) I gave as good as I got. If a lad tried to blackball me into doing things his way, I went all "Mr Man" on him.

here's the original thread if that helps. Feel free to use any/all/none of it for your bait:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=169451

And please, if it turns out that you're baiting Frannypoo, you WILL let me know, won't you!

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for the advice, Chrys, I appreciate it. I'm not sure if I am going to go for the safari or not yet. I might just go with the safer bet of airport shenanigans.

I haven't updated in a while, been busy, but here is what has happened so far.

Exxx to lad, try to give off idea Maple is stupid/difficult:

Quote:

Dearest Gxxxx,

It warms my heart to hear from you. I am glad you have agreed to let Maple help us. I have given her your e-mail and you should hear from her shortly. As for my health, Marta tells me I am making good progress but each day is still a struggle. The critical parts of my knee are not messed up to bad. The worst part is almost these nightmares I keep having, the men’s faces haunt me and I do not think I will ever be able to forget them. I suppose time heals all wound though.
A couple things about Maple though, her heart is in the right place but she can be difficult. She is not the sharpest tool in the shed, to use the parlance of our times. Like her husband Greg, she has had a checkered past. I wouldn’t call her Sister Maple I guess is what I am saying. If Greg’s tales are to be believed she did things in her youth that would make even the most seasoned lady of the night blush. Anyway you should be hearing from her soon. She seems very eager to get this started. I think between the three of us we can make this thing happen. We will be together soon; I can feel it.

Your husband,

Exxx

Reply from lad:
Quote:

Thank you so much my love Exxx,i am happy to read your mail today,hope this mail will visit you in a very good health,i thank God that the woman agreed to help Us,thank you so much for your good effort,i love you and i promise to be with you forever,Honey i want to know when the woman will come to Senegal here and visit me,please inform me OK,so that i will be ready and wait for him to come OK,i really want to see her here,please try your best OK,Yesterday i went to Church and i pray for you,i believe God shall see Us through and i know that very soon i will be with you and join you over there,thank you so much,i love you,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Exxx shows off his spanish:
Quote:

Hello my love,

Como estas puta? That means how are you girl in spanish; mine is getting pretty good now. I am still in great pain but it is getting more bearable each day thanks to Marta. Work helps me keep my mind off things but I am always thinking about you. Have you heard from Maple yet? She told me she has emailed you. Let me know when you hear from her.

Your husband,

Exxx

Of course lad hasn't heard from Maple, I haven't e-mailed them yet:

Quote:

Honey i am happy and i am praying for you,I believe God will give you good health,thank you very much,i never hear from Sister Maple,give her my email address so that she will write to me,i am waiting to hear from her,i miss you my love,please try all your best OK,i love you

Your wife Gxxxx

Finally, I have Maple enter the game. She shows off some spelling and grammar skills here. Of course she doesn't have a passport yet:
Quote:

Hi Grace,

This is Maple Exxxs aunt in law. That dumbass gave me the wromg e-mail adress the first time. Im not sure what what all he has told you. Are deal was that I would take the moneys I have to Senegal with you and pay lawyer and take care of you and give you some nice things. Then when what the deal was done I will recieve Exxxs share. I would like to go over to you soon so we can get this done but I need my passport first. They tell me I should get it in a couple weeks. I will let you know when I have found a flight. Hope to here from you soon.

Maple

Lad decides Maple is her mother for some reason and is eager:
Quote:

Hello Mama

How are you today Mummy,how is your day and how is your good health today,hope you are fine,i thank God this morning when i open my box and see your mail,thank you so much,i hear what you said,i pray for you and your inlaw today in the church,i wish you good heath,love and happiness,Mummy what you will do is to try your best to help me out of this my condition OK,i am living in the refugees camp here,so now all i am after is how to leave this place and find myself in a good and better place than here,because i am suffering a lot here,i am living this place as an orphan,my late father deposited this fund in the London bank before his death,so i really need the your help and the help of Exxx ,I love him and i want to be with him,work and invest this money with him,then i will like to continue my education when i come to your country,Now what you will do is to get back to me as soon as possible immediately you get your passport,so that i will give you the contact of the refugees camp where i live,because the Reverend father in charge of the camp will know about your coming,so that they will help to find a good hotel where you will stay and they will allow me to come out of the camp and welcome you when you arrive here,please try to write to me OK,so that i will tell the camp authority when you will come,i am happy about your coming,please try all your possible best OK,i really need your perfect help and support,thank you so much,kisses

Your Daughter Gxxxx

Lad does a good job and lets Exxx know she heard from Maple:
Quote:

Honey How are you today in Mexico,how is your life over there,hope you are save and protected,i am happy to read your last mail today,I went to Church in the morning and i pray for yopu today,God bless you,i love you,i heard what you said and i will be happy to inform you that Mrs Maple wrote to me,i received a letter from her ,she told me that she will write again and let me know when she will be ready to be here in Senegal,i am praying for her to be here as soon as possible,i really miss you honey,please try all your best to make sure that your aunt is here before next month OK,as you know my present condition here,i am suffering a lot here,please try all your best OK,thank you so much,i love you,hope to hear from you soonest,kisses

Your Wife Gxxxx

We will see how long it takes Maple to get ready to fly over.

Last edited by Team_Venture on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic