SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Order for kung pao chicken... What???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be against forum rules to post like the last four of each cc just to get an idea of what this guy has and to see if he is giving us each the same ones.

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you could post them, but this would have to be moved behind the log in

it doesn't matter if he's giving us all the same cc, that's more evidence when it comes down to reporting it and more credibility to us when we tell the lad they don't work

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
roba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, this guy obviously doesn't like me. I was playing a character with poor english skills though, so maybe he couldn't understand...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ have you read his emails? his english sucks, even for a lad

I suggest you try looking mor professional, come um with a name for your company, mine is Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods Inc. Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
amen. - reverend
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reminded that the Chinese character for 'happiness' is the representation of a pig under a roof. Cool
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL hes not having much luck.. he now wants me to send the carrier money BEFORE he sends me another cc Rolling Eyes

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
roba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why?

BCOZ

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

adda717 wrote:
Ummm... What's a relay call??? I just got message from him saying that that is how he is going to call me.

FYI Arrow A relay call would be made to or from a TTY machine as one or more of the persons on the telephone call would be heard of hearing. A relay operator would be relaying the call - thus that might be considered an ITP - as the operator would be reading from her computer what the hearing impaired person was typing into his/her TTY machine. Then the operator would type back to the hearing impaired person what the hearing person was saying to the operator and it MUST be exactly VERBATIM.

A TTY relay call is part of the US telephone system allowing those who are hearing disabled and/or blind to make telephone calls on their own. A blind person would type into the TTY machine, the operator would read that to the hearing/sighted person and then type back to the blind person what the hearing/sighted person had said -- and it would come out to the blind person as a braille tape.

Where a regular phone call might take 15 mins to make an appointment, a TTY relay call can take 30-40 mins.

I used to be a relay operator and am not sure if there are any charges nowadays for the calls. When I did relay the phone calls were FREE, as a portion of everyone's telephone bill went to sponsor the state relay operating system and that "might" be why the lad wants to use the system because of it being FREE

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another cc reported... Very Happy

Hes really getting pissed lol Twisted Evil

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tin just called me through the relay crap! I really hate this because it's annoying.

He gave me a new email address to hit him up at and then gave me another cc. I didn't feel like righting it down so I just pulled up 419eater and went to the "report credit card form" and as he read it off to me I just typed it up and when he was done I sent it on it's merry way! LOL_sign

adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright... This is what I did. I went ahead and told him that it went through fine and that I'll be going to the bank in a little while to do the western union. I figured that might keep him going with you guys for the time being. Seeing how he finally got one. I'll drag the western union thing out as long as possible.

Edit: ...and as I was sending this he called me which I ignored the call, i checked my email real quick and he sent me another cc... what in the world? How does this guy get so many?

Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

adda717 wrote:
what in the world? How does this guy get so many?[/b]

I have no idea unless he using some sort of cc generator and hoping one of them works..
BTW just got another off of him Very Happy

He also sent an email before the cc number saying just "U dey maga" Laughing

So do i say this cc number worked and string him out at western Union OR keep going for more?

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he may just be guessing at this point because for some reason he just sent me the exact same cc number to my other email account but with a different expiration date...

Up to you on if you want to continue. Maybe set up another email account and see if he bites on that one before you close shop with the one you have now. Just a suggestion and I'm "Not quite a Newb" so take it or leave it. LOL_sign

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy probably has a bunch of stolen credit cards, maybe he bought them from some kind of mafia, I don't know how many he might have, but just so you can have an idea, there are lads who have given us 10 bank accounts

keep pushing for credit cards, be inventive when coming up with a reason, for example: "mastercard servers are down in my country..."

if he stops giving out cc, rebait from a different account, you can still follow the WU line though

amen. - reverend
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want another CC lad, I just got this in my business email:

Quote:
[email protected]

Subject: Order to korea

I i'm Mr Anderson Curtis from LM STORE PTY LTD,i will like to order for some goods from your store, but before i proceed,i will like to know if you accept Credit Card for the payment and if you can ship through Fedex,Dhl or Ups to Korea,so please kindly advise me with the type of credit cards you accept,so i can get back to you with the list of the needed items. We are waiting for ur response as soon as possible.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ thanks!

amen. - reverend
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alrighty then, so we've made one trip to the western union today so far... He was denied... I wonder why...?

Going for trip #2

EDIT: In route... or his runner is.

Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE REALLY KIDDING HERE AND NOT READ TO MAKE TRANSFER SO DON'T WORRY VERY SOON I WILL GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTION THEN YOU KNOW THE KIND OF GROUP YOU ARE DEALING WITH, JUST WATCH YOUR BACK ANYTIME WE WILL BE WITH YOU AND SEE YOU DIE SLOWLY IN YOUR POOL OF BLOOD KEEP PLAYING PRANKS WITH ME. BYE

Think i been dropped Evil or Very Mad

Still 2 trips to Western Union and 4 fake CC not a bad bait..
now to try from another account Very Happy

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
If you want another CC lad, I just got this in my business email:

Quote:
[email protected]

Subject: Order to korea

I i'm Mr Anderson Curtis from LM STORE PTY LTD,i will like to order for some goods from your store, but before i proceed,i will like to know if you accept Credit Card for the payment and if you can ship through Fedex,Dhl or Ups to Korea,so please kindly advise me with the type of credit cards you accept,so i can get back to you with the list of the needed items. We are waiting for ur response as soon as possible.

A new playmate!
Thanks!
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent one off from W3ll Hung Ch1nese R3staurant, saying we ship using all major couriers (listed some), and all major credit cards (gave a long list).

My piggy hopefully won't be lonely for much longer. Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one Juan gave us is also giving out cc, thanks!

anybody else wants to place an order on Hump a t0n Inflat@ble Dolls & Co.?

amen. - reverend
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just opened an Oriental restaurant!

Quote:
to amheedstore1

show details 1:01 PM (0 minutes ago)

Mr. Curtis

We thank you for your recent mail, but we do not understand what you want. We are a supplier of fine Oriental cuisine. Please tell us your needs.

Fuk Mi Runin

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back

Quote:
Anderson Curtis to me

show details 1:06 PM (7 minutes ago)

Thanks for your Response, get back to me with the price of the oriental cuisine you have for sale.

Quote:
to amheedstore1

show details 1:19 PM (0 minutes ago)

Mr. Curtis

I am unsure of how you found us, but you must know that we do not price our cuisine. We are a specialty supplier that only caters to big people. People only ask for more, never the price. I don't think you can afford us. I am sorry.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First card reported. Is this a repeat?

Tincole wrote:
Master Card...

Card number..xxxxxxxxxxxx3834

Card exp date...03/13
Cvv ...3xx

$1500 extra charges to deliver Chinese food? That must be one deluxe shipper. Rolling Eyes

Lad wrote:
HELLO THANKS FOR RESPOND THIS IS MY CARD INFORMATION IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION PLS DONT SEND THE WESTERN UNION HERE YOU SEND IT TO THIS EMAIL BELOW
[email protected] THIS WE YOU SEND THE INFORMATION

<snip>

.Name.. Jxxxxx Sxx
Address...xxxxxxx
City...Sunrise
State...Fl
Zicpde....33351

Once the transfer has been done i want you to scan the receipt of the western union money transfer and send to the shipper agent email [email protected] and u can also email me the scanned receipt as well or type up this details on it below is the details needed.

Mtcn 10 digit number.
sender name
sender address
transaction phone number.
address of store were money is sent

Note : Send a copy of the transfer details to the carrier email [email protected]

Regards

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we sure this in t!n? This guy won't respond to me for anything. I made sure it wasn't the same email that I used with t!n just in case.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic