SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think my lad may be upset. UPDATED.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ma,

You are mad. You heard me clear you have to go to church and seek for delevarance, there is a demon in you go and cast it out and you will come back to your normal sence. I gave me a wrong and fake reciept again

Quote:
Hello ma,

Don't make me angry, if you provoke me i will place a cause on you and it will follow you till death from generation to generation, if you think i am lieing test me and see

Quote:
You will continoun to have problems from today forward. Sense you don't want to behave yourself, problem, cause,accident,seakness,pain,all kind of disease will be your birth right and your friend.

Quote:
Money gram kill you and damage your life. I have never see such person like you and i have never use MONEY GRAM BEFORE AND I CAN'T BECAUSE OF YOU USED IT AGAIN. I only want Western union and i know you are a fake person and a beast of human and don't dear use money gram

Quote:
If you want to make it use Western union final. You are only playing yourself not me. You are old enough to be a father but you are fooling yourself like a goat. It seams i will be calling you a goat

Quote:
Hello goat,

You have provoke me. From today upward, may seakness,Hiv- aids, accident and all kind of disease be your friend amen.

Quote:
No don't mail me any fucking cheak, if you really need the loan then go and make the real payment in another western union office and send me the correct reciept or else nothing

Quote:
No never. Don't send any fucking money in any envelop. Only western union. I know you are not serious

Last edited by metallic on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I wouldn't even know where to start with mocking that lad's lack of intelligence. And he has the nerve to call you a goat!

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angry lads are fun to play with Laughing

If he stops replying, bait him from another account, or start a mass bait Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they get so mad they say "don't send money" Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love him already! You absolutely must get this lad in the Insulting Mass bait. It is your duty, and his calling. Swearing and juju curses with exceptional laziness, he's a wonderful specimen.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What makes you think he mad?

He is only in a lads natural and preferred state.

Ok he can follow you even after death. He goes first!

Also he doesn’t want you to mail him a “fucking cheak”. Is a regular one ok? Could you clarify this

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recommend asking him for information on casting demons out of oneself.

Also maybe ask who placed a curse of stupidity on him. He needs a cure. Badly.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE.

I "confessed" that I didn't have the money last few weeks and that is why I send all the fake receipts. I really wanted the loan but I didn't have the money.

But I got paid today and this next payment will be real! AND HE BELIEVED ME! AGAIN!

I think he may go off the deep end soon.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work.
You will of course remember to send it via Money Gram, right? I mean, he said DON'T use Western Union, right?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad's mention of being possessed by a demon makes me wonder if that would be a plausible excuse for doing something stupid to a lad during a bait. Anyone know if their culture and belief systems would consider that as believable?

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ absolutely, curses and bewitchment feature commonly when somone has fucked up badly and wants a scapegoat.

perhaps someone witched him by putting juju in his gallon of palm wine? a stupidity curse is another strong contender. Either will enrage him.

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's good to know. I may have to run a bait into the ground intentionally by doing some very stupid things. When the lad gets angry, I'll confess that years earlier I had been diagnosed by a certified exorcist as suffering from chronic possession by a demon who refers to itself as Gomer.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, do not forget that some lads believe that when people are possessed, they turn into animals. Goats, chickens, cattle. Perhaps you could send him a picture of yourself later, and say that the MoneyGram official could not understand what you wanted to do. He also seemed afraid to take the cash
out of your mouth, so you could pay him! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff metallic, please share this lad when you've finished with him. @Benjamin Yes there is a Gomer demon, see my last siggy line below Twisted Evil

Many lads are very superstitious, you can't go wrong with a demon or two. dey spirit boobo bring dey illness, you wouldn't want to invoke this on your lad. dey spirit abcon bring business failure, he often hangs about MG and WU offices.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju is the thing to blame when someone elses luck is better than your own Wink

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

metallic, what are you going to do to further strain the lad's sanity when he presses you to again send money? Surely the fake receipt thing will only earn you the accusation of being a joker. I am very interested in seeing some more love directed at you from this lad. Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should spend the money you were going to give him on treatments by a juju veterinarian. It sucks to be an ugly black goat. You haven't gotten hugged in 3 days now.. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic