SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some words of reassurance from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I Found this quite amusing, so this particullar character from the agency is a older man, lots of money but not much internet experience and is very weary of sending his money through western union (which he thought was a courier service).

Anyway, the below email is my lads attempt to reassure this character that western union is safe.

Quote:

Dear Andrew,

How are you and happy weekend hope all is well with you and your family, I have start this transaction with you based on trust and your assurance to me that you are financially capable to handle this transaction and that you will not disappoint me.

note that the security company is waiting to receive the diplomatic application fee as you have contact them as my foreign partner failure to comply with the security company within certain time will lead to the cancellation of the release of this trunk box to you as my foreign partner.

To avoid been penalized or the cancellation of the release and transfer of this fund out of my country through you as my foreign partner so that i can come over to your country for shearing and investing, i hereby want to advise you as follow right there in your country go to any western union around you with the payment information the security company send to you to make the payment of the diplomatic application fee as essay as so do not be afraid you are in the right place.

This is the only possible solution else we stand the risk of been penalized and the release of this trunk box shall be cancelled if we fail to claim the trunk box here from the security company as it was deposited with them for safe-keeping and be deliver to a foreign partner.

Finally, this deal i have proposed to you is for good ok?, Never respond out of fear and never fear to respond .Action attack fear; inaction reinforces it !!

Fear is also a poor chisel for carving out our tomorrow, stop viewing your future from a position of fear or worry. Instead you view your future from a position of faith.

As you do, you will break the power of the past's domination of your present and its influence over your future!!!

I have told you all that you should know about this transaction, I’m an aged man, and wouldn't like in a situation where you will get me wrong in the future of this transaction,

This deal will be covered with legal approvals from the security company and the ministry of justice as well. You will be approved officially by the security company as my foreign partner through official security company process.

Therefore contact them immediately and send the fee to them through western union money transfer right there in your country please lets proceed based on the western union money transfer the security company direct you to make the payment because i will not be happy that you disappoint me or the security company cancels the transfer of this trunk box to you due to your delay.

The security company will give you clearance certificate which you will tender to your receiving country, this certificate will prevent any further inquiry as to the origin of your inheritance as it will be properly and clearly spelt out and stated therein. it will not be therefore be suspected to be drug money or funds to sponsor terrorism.

Contact the security company immediately they directed you to and get back to me

Thanks Yours

Mr. Mohammed Bello

My favourite part is about fear being a poor chisel, i have googled it to see if i can find where the lad got it from but i havnt found it. Anyone else seen this quote?

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure they will learn how trustworthy Western Union is, very shortly. Twisted Evil

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent419's lad wrote:
so that i can come over to your country for shearing

Why not tar and feather him while we're at it? Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked the part about how fear is a "poor chisel for carving out our tomorrow". The lads can be so philosophical at times. I also got this one in my baiter account the other day - a loan scam - that said something along the lines of, "the ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times of comfort; but where he stands in times of stress and oppression". In other words, "man up and send the fee".

After just doing a quick Google search, I found it. In actual fact, he (unsurpringly) stole the quote:
Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

They also like to paraphrase, or often directly quote the Bible.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest i think he is starting to get annoyed with me, he accused me of wasting his time today just becuase ive had him explain what western union is 4 times to me now, its not my fault he isnt very clear. My character first thought it was a train service and he wanted me to buy tickets, then he explained its a banking service, which i replied i couldnt use another bank as im a satisfied customer of HSBC but he then reassured me that it was a bank transfer service and not a actual bank, which is surely like a courier? so i asked him how would it work if i paid western union the fee, do they deliver it to him? do they charge? how long does that take? i would much rather send a cheque than post money through a courier. All this we've discussed in around a month.

Anyway today he told me to stop wasting his time so he's getting a slap Confused

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Never respond out of fear and never fear to respond

I've decided I'm going to figure out how to work this into conversations with my coworkers now! I was touched... Confused

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad put a huge effort in this email!
He needs to be rewarded with a few fake money gram receipts Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
The lad put a huge effort in this email!
He needs to be rewarded with a few fake money gram receipts Laughing

I Think i have somewhat of a philospher in this lad, his latest email to me:

Quote:
Dear Andrew,

I am surprise to hear that you did not send the fee to the security company yesterday because i expected that by today the security company will provide the application form and send it to you to file and submit it back for onward transfer immediately.

Do not waste your tomorrows wondering on your yesterdays. The past is not the only determining factor of what Allah can do for us today failure is waiting around the corner for those who live off of yesterday successes and failure. We should be choosing to be forward-focused, not past-possessed!! And to learn to profit from the past and to invest in the future!

My brother, you blow a situation out of proportion that might not ever come to pass, Fear and worry are interest paid in advance on something you may never own!!! "Fear gives a small thing a big shadow" Fear in another word is a route that leads from somewhere to nowhere, and my dear Do not allow it to direct your life ok?

Finally, this deal i have proposed to you is never a most deal ok?, Never respond out of fear and never fear to respond .Action attack fear; inaction reinforces it !!

Fear is also a poor chisel for carving out our tomorrow, stop viewing your future from a position of fear or worry. Instead you view your future from a position of faith.

Just get out of "loser's limps" You are still carrying from your yesterdays. As you do, you will break the power of the past's domination of your present and its influence over your future!!!

In life, if we are not careful, we will allow the past to hold us. The more we look backward, the less we are able to look forwards.

I have told you all that you should know about this transaction, I’m an aged man, and wouldn't like in a situation where you will get me wrong in the future of this transaction, so if you are not there for me then indicate now, time as they say is money, delay is dangerous, and I’m sure you know about it?

This deal is covered with legal approvals from the security company as well. You will be approved officially by the security company as the authentic partner through official security company process.

More importantly, i will not want you to worry about your expenses because what ever money you spend will be refunded back to you first before sharing.

Thanks Yours

Mr. Mohammed Bello

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The past is prophetic in that it asserts loudly that wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, a lad copy/paste quoter. I wonder if he heard this one?
Quote:
Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
~ Aristotle
Try and see how he likes that one. Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic