SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first hitlad YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im slightly drunk while typing this so apologies for any mistakes on my part but, huzzah ive got a hitlad !!!

Quote:
Hello,

I am very sorry for you ,It is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need for me introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to (KILL YOU ) and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.
Someone you call a Friend want's you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to US and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I have sent my boy's to track you down in Pakistan and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not.since we have find out that you are innocent.I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $12,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recorded every discussion i had with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $4,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL IMAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE
ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

whats the best way to play a hit lad? Im really really tempted to just say come get me bitch, but i get a feeling he'll just ignore that and drop me, how well do they respond to pathetic pleading?

I must admit im amused by the LIVE or DIE bit, reminds me of saw, i wonder how many quotes i can get in? Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. I have been threatened by Boko, too. Very Happy I love the bit about not coming out after 7PM. And what an idiot by saying he tracked me down in Pakistan! I'm sure most potential vics (unless they actually ARE in Pakistan) will see that and know right away this is BS.

I just play it as if I believe him and then start going off on tangents about who put him up to it and whatever other weirdness I can tie back to his messages to me.

Someone posted the email in Surplus.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My initial plan is to play along, but then introduce another character who is gonna track Boko down down and have him "killed" for threatening mine, especially as he aint using an IP stripping mail provider i actually know where he is and has been, might be time for a reverse hit Cool what you guys think?

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it. Introduce Mr G0mer to the proceedings. Say you know where he is and you are watching him. Twisted Evil
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what's the baiting angle with hitlads?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ not dying, and giving them money by western union i guess.......

Dead Phish - 350
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hit lads are fun,but can be difficult.Just like any other lad,you have to convince him you believe him enough to get him hooked.Trying to play the ex-Navy Seal,or British SAS won't work.You can try to play a vic who is terrified.Another approach is to let him convince you(yea,if this is the guy two desks down this is a sick damn joke).I usually use someone with a shady past who knows who wants to kill them.I tell them that they do not scare me,but it is just far easier to pay them.I know who wants to kill me so stop with all this stupid tape shit Very Happy .I finds it lets me get somewhat abusive with them,as it gives them reason to think you believe them but are just a common criminal yourself.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if hitlads take killing their boss well? Anyone poison the coffee of their ex girlfriend, boss, roommate, drug dealer etc. to see how a hitlad responds? A non lethal dose that caused a coma could be interesting.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been done,but you need to get them well hooked first.Like any other bait,they need to believe that you take them seriously.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh if I think this is the same Al Qaida, Sadam Hussein, Osma Bin Laden hitlad who is going around he is getting quite horribly raped by a gang of us at: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209155

I think he both hates and fears Mr G0mer to the point of tears. He is currently beging inducted into the g0merboyz by Chief G0mer and SATAN G0mer.

Having him further chopped by Chief G0mer, or any G0mer will break him. I am hoping to get my first tattoo from this bugger Smile

Go nuts with this guy. Unlike most hitlads, he sticks around for awhile. I have been baiting him since late-September.

(PSSSST: DON'T USE WESTERN UNION. USE MONEY GRAM. HE CAN'T CHECK THE MTCN ONLINE THAT WAY!)

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheef G0mer sent him an email already. He can not escape.
If it is our lads from 4li 4braham it will really rock them.
If not, there is no harm done as they won't take it seriously.
We have proof of that.
Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May the hitlad bring you joy, and you bring him/them tons of pain Twisted Evil

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! I just checked my mail and got this exact same message! Hit Lad here I come!

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i got a reply and apparently boko is also called robert?? this provides me with an opportunity for lots of questions

Dead Phish - 350
P T Barnum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
It's been done,but you need to get them well hooked first.Like any other bait,they need to believe that you take them seriously.

To noobs like me this is never to be forgotten,we lose track of exactly what we need to keep insight thanks Doc!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this is from a guestbook related to this site. It seems that an awful lot of us got this one recently.

So far, things are moving slowly between this lad and I

Also,
HarmlessBunny wrote:

(PSSSST: DON'T USE WESTERN UNION. USE MONEY GRAM. HE CAN'T CHECK THE MTCN ONLINE THAT WAY!)

I like to use this generator for WU sender receipts that blocks out the MTCN. There is an option to conceal the MTCN field with a block that says something like "Secure process has not been completed." That opens it right up to giving him one of those silly forms that I picked up from these forums to complete the "secure process".
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly new here, so sorry if I'm being thick. Who is G0mer?

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimlad wrote:
I'm fairly new here, so sorry if I'm being thick. Who is G0mer?

(After all this time lurking THIS is what finally gets me to post something-lol!)

Mr. G0M3r is only the insidious, dastardly leader of the g0m3rb0yz, a ruthless criminal organization with ties all over the entire WORLD!! They will do ANYTHING and go to ANY LENGTHS for money, including, but not limited to...lies, extortion, dolla chopping, robbery, murder, arson, dolla chopping, money laundering, animal cruelty, prostitution, kidnapping, dolla chopping, etc.
Lads tremble before the might of Mr. G0m3r and his devious organization of criminals!! They often hark email accounts and intercept payments then send horrible insults to the innocent lads taunting them!! It's just awful!! How can law enforcement let such criminals run free you ask? Because Mr G0m3r has ties in ALL the police agencies!! His influence knows no end!!
Also, he is a very snappy dresser.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a great description! Thumbs up Thumbs up G0mer is everywhere and he is everyone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If G0mer is one of us, why are the lads so scared of him and his gang?

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because they have been well baited and made to believe that G0mer is real and dangerous to them. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic