SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad expects nearly $30,000 from me tomorrow.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked for such rich pickings because he thinks I represent a church that has money to burn. He didn't even ask for a WUXfer, he coughed up his bank details without a fight...and said details represent the newest little piggy in my siggy. Laughing

It's been a while since I've used my skills to delay a bank transfer as opposed to a piddly WUXfer. But with this amount of dough on the line, I'm going to have to take him for an epic ride.

I love scambaiting!

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since you're a religious man, it's a pity that tomorrow is the beginning of the fasting period known as "The test of the 419 virgins". You are not allowed any food for a week where upon you will be tempted by virgins to eat food as a test of your faith.

You'll see him next week (Maybe) :wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOT SO FAST!

I am really sorry to tell you this but you have to go the Christ Total Immersion camp RIGHT after your fast.

All bible, no outside interference
This year bible quote is
Luke 16:13
"No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

I hope this doesn’t cause a problem

It will just delay things. Twisted Evil

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and don't forget, one that ends you suddenly find yourself excommunicated from the church! Get new (fake) Church member, begin again Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him, due to the worldwide banking crisis, you keep the money stuffed into your mattress for safe keeping, and there is no way you are going to pay it in to some scuzzy account that could disappear for ever.

He'll have to meet you for the exchange to be on the safe side.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to chop the transfer. The lad's "assistant," who now has his own email and genuine Nigerian phone number, emailed at the last minute to change the recipient bank for the wire transfer. Wink I've never chopped $30K before, but I figure the principle is the same.

I'm half expecting the lad to twig. Then again you never know. Once you burn them big time, many of the more masochistic ones will surprise you by signing up for more grief.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have asked him to specify exactly which tomorrow he is talking about, as each individual day has its own tomorrow, and every tomorrow has its corresponding tommorow. So could he use a more exact dating system preferably based on the more accurate and soon to be adopted as stanard lunar calender system.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took the lad 2 emails to realize he was chopped. Watching recognition dawn on him gradually was highly entertaining. Now his script is totally out the window, and he's shrieking that I have to REVERSE THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATE OK? PLEAS GET BACK TO ME about every two hours.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this one. Twisted Evil

reallypfc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i feel like a virgin compared too you guys ....much to learn ....much more fun to be had
glad to be here Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic