SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass(turbation) Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's just too good to keep to myself.

Header:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.152.9.69 with SMTP id x5cs31309laa;
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.59.10 with SMTP id v10mr55091362pbq.16.1317335419919;
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com. [98.139.91.100])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id o10si3480891pbf.20.2011.09.29.15.30.19;
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
<SNIP - Forum Blowout - Spotty>>
Received: from [41.218.237.141] by web113816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:30:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-488378578-457169347-1317335418=:99406"

IP is in Accra, Ghana.

Here's the message:

Quote:
7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON

WE ARE DELIGHTED TO PUBLISH TO YOU OUR SUPREME TEMPLE.7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON IS AN ANCIENT POWER THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE BC.THE TEMPLE HAS BEEN AMONG THE GREATEST SUPERNATURAL POWER RULING THE UNIVERSE.OUR POWER HAS BEEN MADE TO BRING PEACE AND SOLUTION TO YOUR BARRIERS AND TO GRANT YOUR DREAM,FOR YOU TO BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR DREAM AND STAR.WE HAVE COME TO DECLARE PEACE TO THE WORLD DESPITE YOUR PEDIGREE,PROBLEMS,SICKNESS,COUNTRY ETC.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?CONTACT US FOR WE HAVE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND NEED.

WE HAVE THE POWER TO COMMAND YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THEM AGAIN.7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON HAS THE POWER AND CURE TO THESE FOLLOWING LISTED PROBLEMS BELOW

1.AIDS
2.MASTURBATION
3.DIABETES
4.IMPOTENCY
5.WITCHCRAFT ATTACK
6.BAD LUCK.
7.MARRIAGE PROBLEMS
8.ABILITY TO KNOW YOUR RIGHT HUSBAND OR WIFE
9.LEPROSY
10.BLINDNESS
11.BARRINESS ETC

WE HAVE THE CURE AND POWER TO HEAL AND TO CORRECT ALL THESE MENTIONED PROBLEMS.7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON HAS A VARIOUS RINGS MAINT FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES.

1.RING TO COMMAND WEALTH
2.RING FOR LOVE FROM ANCIENT DAME
3.RING FOR PROTECTIONS
4.RING TO COMMAND LUCK AND GREAT OPPORTUNITY.

CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE FOLLOWING RINGS FOR WE HAVE MADE IT AVAILABLE TO YOU DESPITE YOUR DESTINATION AND COUNTRY.
7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON IS A SPIRITUAL TEMPLE MAINT TO SECURE LIVES AND BRING PEACE TO THEM.YOU ARE FREE TO BE A MEMBER OF 7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON HOW?JUST EMAIL US AND TELL US YOUR INTEREST WE SHALL SEND OUR MEMBERSHIP FORM FOR YOU TO FILL.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR WE ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR PROBLEMS,WE ARE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS.

CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WITH OUR DETAILS
[email protected]
PHONE... 00221773535417
ADDRESS.. NO 7/8 RUE ASSALINE SAINT LOUISE SENEGAL.
NAME OF THE SPIRITUAL TEMPLE MASTER.... MUHAMED SHAKARAT

Like I said, too good to keep to myself.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, help for me at last.
I especially have problems with No's 2,5 and 10

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've heard that number 2 causes number 10. As, for number 5, perhaps it caused number 2.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
Thanks for that, help for me at last.
I especially have problems with No's 2,5 and 10

Don't you know? Number 2 makes you go 10 Wink Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've written to Mr Shake-a-Rat as I have a rather peculiar problem...

Quote:
Dear Mr Shakearat

Thanks for your most timely email.

I was wonder if you could help me with a problem I have. You see it seems like my fire has gone out. I tried to breathe on one of those pesky questing knights the other day and all that came out was a load of smoke and steam. It was really embarrassing and I felt like a right berk I can tell you. In the end I had to hit him with my tail.

Can your 7 Stars of Golden Demon fix that, I think it comes under your "Bad Luck" category?

Thanks

Gorwen the Dragon

PS: Can it make my willy bigger too?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So good ..

Quote:
Three Rings for the Mugus under the sky,
Seven for the Barristars in their halls of stone,
Nine for Hit lad victims doomed to die,
One for the Maga on his dark throne
In the Land of 419-eater where the Shadows lie.
One Ring for ancient dame, One Ring to protect them,
One Ring to cure your piles and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of 419-eater where the Shadows lie.

Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Semmeknedl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can someone please explain what barriness means?
or is it a result of de-education?
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad using the Seven Stars email address was one of the few who have replied to a mass insult I sent yesterday. Let's just say he was not very nice, and even applied a nice HUGE red bold all-caps font to his message.

So be careful with this one. He means business.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking it's about the inability to reproduce. Just a poor way of spelling it! The gods weren't with him when he wrote that script!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz

MUGU, GO AND LOOK FOR UR MAMA SHE DE HERE WITH ME, I DE F*CK AM EVERY DAY HAHAHAHHAHA

A Google search led me here after receiving this reply to one of my insults.

@Ben Franklin-same one?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter, yeah, and man that's so disappointing. I was hoping that the custom giant red font was special just for me.

I guess I'll have to taunt him a second time.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Semmeknedl wrote:
can someone please explain what barriness means?
or is it a result of de-education?

He means 'barren' or a woman unable to conceive a child.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guess what, they can cure my fire issues:

Quote:
HELLO,
THANKS FOR CONTACTING US.WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THE MAJOR REASONS YOU CONTACTED US SO THAT WE WILL KNOW HOW TO PLACE OUR ATTENTION IN YOU.WE WANT TO KNOW YOUR PROBLEMS OR YOU WANT TO BE OUR MEMBER? 7 STARS OF GOLDEN DEMON ACCEPT MEMBERS WHO ARE READY AND STRONG IN MIND AND WHO CAN KEEP THE SECRET OF THE SUPREME TEMPLE.WE HIGHLY WANT YOU TO EXPRESS OPENLY YOUR REASONS WHY YOU SEEK OUR ATTENTIONS THEN IF YOUR REASONS IS ACCEPTED BY OUR SUPREME TEMPLE WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 5 HOURS.
REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS ,TELL US WHY YOU ARE SEEKING FOR US AND EXPRESS OPENLY YOUR MIND,DO YOU WANT TO BE OUR STRONG MEMBER?OR DO YOU NEED OUR HELP JUST TO HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS?REPLY US IMMEDIATELY OR CALL OUR SUPREME TEMPLE HEAD DIRECTLY WITH HIS PHONE NUMBER 00221773535417.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

No word on the willy issue mind. Maybe that's what they meant by "strong member" Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Sill writing to me in large red script, apparently my problems are down to "Marine World Witchcraft" Confused but they will pray for me for 5 days and I will get a gold ring Shocked before being invited to join them.

Also nice photos of a temple in Delhi and a hammock on a beach

Ongoing so just the basic details so far..............

"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2.RING FOR LOVE FROM ANCIENT DAME

I prefer my women young. Don't need no grandma lovin'.
And a cure for masturbation? The level of this evil....is unthinkable.

Jokes aside, maybe I'll take this one, since it seems I can really let my imagination fly with this type of scam.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is insisting that I go to WU or MG despite the fact that I've told him that the nearest MG is 6 hours away while my bank is right down the street from me. I guess someone's met Alan before.

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

After some usual bullshit from me I just got a bank account off him (in Senegal & looks legit).

I think he might be meeting Alan again Wink

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good to know. I'll just stick to my story.

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<double post oopsie>

Last edited by BearSeason on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have asked him for help. He will hate me. I hope. Siam! I knew you'd be in here if there is a rude lad to be pranked Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Sir

I received your mail today and I hope you can help me.

My masturbation habit has reached terrible proportions. It is beginning to affect my health. Yesterday I power-wanked my right arm into an aching pain jelly, and it hasn't worked well since. I've tried rubbing one out with the left but it's a poor substitute, the ugly sister of the two, if you will. Will your golden demon medicine help my performance improve or fix my arm again? You'd better send some quick, I cannot walk straight. If you really can't help please let me know and I'll wedge a jar of seedless jam between the sofa cushions for the time being.

Regards

james
Highlight for NSFW.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Hahahahahahaha! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ nailgunner clapping clapping clapping

if you were hardcore it would be seeded jam I think?

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink oink. Persistence pays off.

Quote:
WE SHALL PROCEED ON THE 5 DAYS SPIRITUAL SANCTIFICATION AS SOON AS WE CONFIRMED YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS TOMORROW.
MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH OUR HEAD TEMPLE DETAILS.

NAME..MOMODU SEFIATU.
BANK NAME..ECOBANK SENEGAL.
ADDRESS.8 AVLS SENEGAL BP 9095 CD.
SWIFT.. ECOCSNDA .
CODE IBAN...K 0094010.
ACCOUNT NO..2202811340601790

AS SOON AS WE CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT WE SHALL BUY THE SPIRITUAL ITEMS AND COMMENCE OUR WORK.
PEACE.

Off to Alan you go.

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
good work & congrats

the 2 you have WILL breed fast

FWIW my record is a piggie on the 3rd email and my sandtimer lad has coughed 6 so far - sometimes life is sweet Cool
other times it's a bitch

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the 2 you have WILL breed fast

Unless they're threatened by witchcraft attack which would leave them under the curse of masturbation. In which case, they won't be multiplying anytime soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic