SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Air Force sells off aircraft

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This I heard about at work...

Decommissioned Military Aircraft for Sale

The Nigerian Air Force is auctioning... aircraft [including] MiG-21bis/MF Fighters and UM Trainers, Sepecat Jaguars, C-130s, Bolkow 105s, Mi.34s and Bulldogs.

All the planes (with the exception of the Bulldog planes which are to be sold as scrap) are in good working condition and available for immediate inspection / purchase at the locations mentioned below.

25 units - MiG 21 - Makurdi Airforce base, Nigeria
16 units - Jaguar 16 - Makurdi Airforce base, Nigeria
9 units - Mi34 - Enugu Airport, Nigeria
3 units - Bolkow 105 - Port Harcourt Airforce base, Nigeria
1 unit - Fokker F-27 - Benin Airport, Nigeria
3 units - C130 - Lagos Airport, Nigeria
13 units - Bulldog - Kaduna Airforce base, Nigeria

Dunno if anyone here could make use of this...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, I wouldn't mind a MiG 21 to play around in... Laughing
Is this a scam or for real (not that I have the money if it were for real, though!)?

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't even know Nigeria had an air force Shocked. Wouldn't mind having a MiG or two myself if I could afford it.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Spectre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What payment modalities do they accept... WU? Laughing
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and then they send the aircraft by Nigerian postal service? Laughing

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Air_Force

That's what they have.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been wanting an Mi-35 for some time now, but looks like the Nigerian AF wants to hold on to them. Sad
I'll take a C-130, along with the crew if they're up for it. Maybe hammer out a package deal together with the ground support equipment and ground crew. On second thought, I'll get the support equipment only, and hire my own crew.

Bam. Awesome private transport to almost anywhere in the world, ready in 20 minutes from call or less.

Now, to find the nearest WU/Moneygram office... Wink
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

those are shitty planes, hang around lybia and you will get awesome discounts for state of the art aircraft sold to gaddafi by european nations

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the C-103's would be excellent to move all the gold I'm buying there ATM.
Anyone for a group buy?

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh wrote:
I'll take a C-130, along with the crew if they're up for it. Maybe hammer out a package deal together with the ground support equipment and ground crew. On second thought, I'll get the support equipment only, and hire my own crew.

You can check here for the support equipment if the Nigerians can't give you a deal. You are on your own finding a crew, however. Good loadmasters are hard to find.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a ineffective airforce anyway they maybe don't need any hightech stuff because they see no foreign threat.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps 419Eater should buy a few to ship valuables across the pond.. Very Happy

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or being competitive against any serious threat is simply unfeasible. If the international communty can be relied upon to provide air power if anyone decides to have a go or a change of goverment is needed, why not flog off the aircraft and <strike>pocket the proceeds</strike> use the money for infrastructure improvements?

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
why not flog off the aircraft and <strike>pocket the proceeds</strike> use the money for infrastructure improvements?

You were right first time: Click me

"Anti-graft" just about sums it up. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean "Anti-Airgraft"? Razz

Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If somehow this could be harnessed, then I could definitely envisage some epic baiting. The lads - when they purport to have things to sell - offer them characteristically and ridiculously cheap.
What would be a lad-like price for a Soviet fighter jet? Either way, Western Union would be out of the question due to the amount of instalments the payment would have to be in. Bank account? Maybe, but if so, there'll be a lot more piggies on this forum. Very Happy
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not paying more than $4,950 for a fully-equipped MiG.
Any attempt to argue from his part and I'm taking my business to North Korea.
By the way, where do you get these "seller lads"?
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
By the way, where do you get these "seller lads"?

Next time you get any 419 letter, ask the lad if he knows anyone who is selling any military hardware that the Nigerian government is selling off. I can almost guarantee he'll know someone. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic