SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad saying the truth (really !) - what now ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is an old greek monk. Looks like the lad read my "did you go to church on sunday ?" question in the P.S. of my last mail. Here is his reply :

Quote:
This scam, Please forgive me I am very sorry, See if you can pray for me i don,t have work and I face difficult time for this moment, please help me for prayer.

What do I do now ?

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignore it and offer money .. or ask him what he means by scam.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This might turn out to be a great opportunity to find out more about what makes a lad tick.

Just sayin'. Wink

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he just come clean? I would compliment him for his bravery and being very nobel. Mention that God will treat him in his favor. This is the sort of behavior we want from lads! Removing an active 419 scammer from society is equivalent to putting one in jail. Plus this is an example that some lads have a bit, if ever tiny bit, of heart.

But hey, whatever you said pushed him to reject money. (help him find a job maybe?) Did great. Introduce him to Amazon Turk? Idk.

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be showing some honesty, but I'm thinking he is trying to garner some sympathy from you. What better way to buddy up with a monk than to claim poverty and need of prayer? After he asks for prayer I'm sure he'll be asking for money from the church coffers or something.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait that has been going for some time now so he has already been asking for money.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A sheep from B612 pretending to be a Greek monk is not in a position to judge whether the repentance of a lad who is also pretending to be someone else is genuine. Someone in a church local to the lad's location is. If the lad has indeed repented, that would be a great victory.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rebait from different account. "I'm interested, tell me more". Or ASEM him with a request for money transfer details.

Lads lie. Always.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think another character will bait him. My greek monk character will offer spiritual assistance (and spiritual only - money is quite tight nowadays in Greece).

Wait and see.

(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
Easter Egg
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing the lad has asked for now is prayer. I would tell the lad that you will pray for him then I would drop him. I wouldn't try to "test" him by baiting him with another account. Baiting him from another account might just tempt him to jump back into scams.

If he has come clean and has asked for forgiveness and prayer, I would drop him and move on. Maybe you'll cross paths with him again. If that's the case, let that happen on his error and not your provocation.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok in a perfect world yes the lad comes clean and desides to give up his scammy ways.

In the real world this is HIGHLY unlikely! What is likely if you have been baiting him for a while as a monk and he has not gotten any money yet and he may have decided in this particular case to come clean seek pitty and hope the monk will send him money for feeling sorry for him. Afterall who would be sorrier for him than a clergy man.

Lads lie and manipulate their victims. That's all this lad is doing. I don't see anything wrong with continuing the bait and I'm sure he will show his true colors soon.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baited from another account. Did I get a prayer ? Nope :

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, You can send the money with this bellow information okay.

Lesson learned : the religious element in my character twitched something in my lad. There is also the possibility that several lads are answering one mailbox. Anyway, character number two will try to extract a piggy from this one.

(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ BINGO!

#1 Baiting Lesson: Lads LIE.

#2 Baiting Lesson: If you think your lad is telling the truth, refer to #1 and then ASEM him from another account. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc wrote:
There is also the possibility that several lads are answering one mailbox.
I could not say that isn't possible, as others have stated you will sometimes be passed up the food chain. I don't know that the Yahoobois are willing to part with a suspected victim and lose a bit of cash.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reckon the greek monk needs some pictures from laddo to prove his feeling guilt and penance for trying to scam a man from the church Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The lad is still a lad so it would be ethical to do this. However i would not trophy bait a lad from that account. I'd ask the lad about his life and motivation instead. As someone pointed out it is a great possibility to get information on what he is doing. Perhaps the monk can ask why and how this is a scam and move on from there.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads lie and any conversion is suspect.

MONEY is their only God.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
^^^ BINGO!

#1 Baiting Lesson: Lads LIE.

#2 Baiting Lesson: If you think your lad is telling the truth, refer to #1 and then ASEM him from another account. Wink

What the lady said.
Massbait?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would take on a fatherly caring tone and guide the lad through the process of repenting of his crimes and making amends to the lord for his evil ways. Dangling a carrot in front of him all the while, that he could become a monk himself, and found a church in his town (promises of financial assistance). And hitting him with a very large stick, getting him to do ridiculous things. Church baits used to be very successful here. I've seen pics of lads with a fish in their mouth and another lad pouring milk over their head...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd think the lad would be stupid if he attempted to beg for money after confessing for such a diabolical act of betrayal and still expecting money.

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put him in touch with a priest who can offer him absolution for his past. Obviously he will have to earn such blessings, and it will take time. If he is serious about cleansing himself of sin and walking the proper path, he will do as the good Father requests. Twisted Evil

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
Quote:
he could become a monk himself, and found a church in his town

Sounds perfect for a contrite lad. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic