SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Korupted By Chimpanzees! (Two idiots join the Love Nest!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great calls indeed. I particularly liked the bit when Kofi told Bob that the animals were friendly and he should go talk to them.

Was that humour from a lad? Not an African trait which rather confirms my suspicion that Kofi has been educated or worked abroad.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is the day that the lad was supposed to return to Ghana according to his ticket. So Sub placed a call to his phone to see if he is still in Cameroon. The excuse he used is that he was from Interpol and that he would call Victor in a few minutes. Surprisingly the lad opted to switch his phone of when he heard this. I drew the conclusion that Victor was on his plane and forgot to switch his Cameroonian phone off. But something was set into motion for a few hours later Kofi called me and what he had to say was basically this: It took the US 10 years to catch Bin Laden but in the end they killed him, same with me. So i got my first death threat.
I tried to call him back but was unable to do so and in the meanwhile Victor flashed my cell phone so i called him instead. And to my surprise he is totally fucked and stredded in Kumba. He MISSED his flight and was now begging for money. I suggested he'd prostitute himself.

This is serious lad pain. Very Happy
http://www.4shared.com/audio/J6KZaH6d/2377000xxxx_10_20_PM_Tuesday_0.html

Victor called again but i ignored him. Seeing as he isn't going anywhere i might as well ignore him for a bit. Perhaps a few fake MG slips will coming his way soon.
Then got hold of Kofi and he continued his threatening, but he was not as explicit as i would have liked. But nonetheless, great calls, though short.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/sMfUej5e/23354350xxxx_12_18_AM_Wednesda.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ST3RrLii/23354350xxxx_12_19_AM_Wednesda.html

He hung up on me both times.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pained Victor cries:
Quote:
You have taken me for a ride. You have taken me for a street boi.

Oga Kofi:
Quote:
I will prove myself to you. You can run, but you cannot hide.
Laughing

So sweet. I'm sure they both can receive more surfering. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how dear Mr Kofi will respond to Samantha's email?

Quote:
Dear Mr Kofi

I hope Victor was able to complete the deal with Mr Bob.

After going to Korup to assist Andrew I went down with a very nasty virus infection and lost my sight for a time. I had to be evacuated by boat with Andrew to look after me!
In Yaounde I think they gave me some antibiotics which made me very ill so they had to fly me back to the Hospital of Tropical Medicine in London.

Reverend Olaf wants me to rest here for some time before resuming my duties. At least the hospital says I am now immune to many illnesses of the tropics!

You offered to show me round your part of Ghana, and discuss what my church could do for your villages.

I look forward to hearing from you dear Mr Kofi

Your sister in Christ

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Victor had better steal a good pair of walking shoes Very Happy

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, they don't sound at all happy in those calls. Keep up the good work chaps. lol Laughing
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The game is going down ... ooo err .. where exactly?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this would be a good time to start sending various 'Mugu' stylee insults to Mr Big? The rage would be hysterical to hear. Laughing Laughing
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ wowwow: We sent a lad named Victor to Cameroonian tour. And now he is stredded in Kumba a few hours north of Douala. Odd thing is that if the oga could or wanted to help the stredded guyman it would have mad more sense to do so before he missed his flight which left yesterday.

But fear not. Victor may soon have company.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victor is still stredded in Kumba and Sub called him to see how he was doing, not good it appeared. He is still suffering.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/zy9WeW30/Victor_Suffering.html

Now you do not know this but this safari was a part of a larger bait involving some 80 mail addys sent to gold lads from 5 baiters, it was very ambitious and we have now gotten at least 2 lads to travel. Hopefully a few more will embark upon the operation gold 2011 Cameroon edition before it is over, but sadly not on the same date. And today is the day the second one embarked on her safari, yes it is a ladette. And she is ugly, meet Aminata.

She left Burkina Faso on her ogas (Michael) orders yesterday and today i got a call from a Benin number, it was the same voice i spoke to in B F and she had a layover in Benin. Now she arrived in Douala tonight and i was playing some football so i missed her call. But i called her when i got home and it is the same ladette. Second safari bagged. Safari. Here is the call.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/0q6NP-fE/2377724xxxx_12_37_AM_Thursday_.html

Not like all the lads she got some bad news upon arrival and i am afraid she is required to go to the Mundemba to meet with Rev. Andrew. How will this work out?

Globe Globe of Gluttony

Last edited by Dr Mike on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<--- following up the rear with a hopeful ... Karim Forfana is running out of excuses to travel and running out of time to do it in. He has seven days - six, now - to get from the Gambia to Dakar. Will he do it in time? Will he do it at all? we shall see.

Onward with the safaris - We seem to be getting towards a stream of suffering lads moving around the place. It keeps them busy Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sub called him

Salt and wounds springs to mind, and Sub calls me evil!

Shame my lads are glued to their seats, too scared to emerge from the hell hole of their internet cafe slavery.

Would have thought some fresh air would be welcome. Twisted Evil

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This gang is way less willing comply and move on that the first gang.

I sent a text message with details to contact Sub - She claim that she never got it.

Sub called her and told her to give him her hotel reservation so that he could send someone - She failed to do so.

I told her to text me her mail - She didn't bother doing that.

She is a complete and utter failure as a safari lad. The oga is a little better. Ok he is stupid but at least he has some anger in him. I tried to explain thinks to her but i don't think he got the message. And today i got this letter from him.

Quote:
Dear Bob,

Thanks for your mail, I will like to make a point clear to you, Since you know that Mundemba is not far from Douala why don’t you kindly stay to meet her before moving down to Mundemba since you know yourself that Mundemba is not far from Douala, (he got it wrong it is not me but Andrew which is in Mundemba)

I want you to know that will are all Human so whatever you know that you can allow someone to do to you please and please don’t do it to someone because if you do someone will surly do the same on you,

The respect will gave to you in this company you make us to know that you didn’t what it, Is OK with your way of doing this but have my world that hurting people by your way will surely be return back to you one day in Life. wise words, he should try to apply them to himself and see what he get, a safari perhaps

I have give Mrs. Aminata other to return back to Burkina to avoid us to loss our sample of our Gold, Is just like a dream to me up till now that am replying your mail,

I never believe in life that someone on this earth can have the mind of doing what you could do, Mrs Aminata call you when she was in Benin and you never informed her that you will not be able to meet her or for her to return back to Burkina Faso, But since you have your plan and she have inform you the hours she will be arrivaling to Douala you decided to move without any update from me personal or care about whatever anything that she can face over there yes

Even God our creator will never be happy the way you act over us but is OK, Move on with your way of Life.

Just want you to know that you act as an heartless human, Will all what you made us to waste for this trip,

Best Regard.

Thanks

Compaore

I see a slap in the lads imminent future.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please don’t do it to someone because if you do someone will surly do the same on you,

That is called scam baiting! Idea

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap time is here. I called Michael in Burkina Faso to tell him how disappointed i am in his traveling ladette. She is just sitting on her fat ass and does nothing. So i gave him a piece of my mind. A long call and the lad sounded like he stuck his phone up his ass in the middle part of the call. Some nice ranting though.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/tdep3YSH/2267244xxxx_11_32_AM_Friday_07.html

Later Sub called the oga and told him the same, he need an address if he is to help her. So finally the fatty sprung into some kind of action and gave him a number and a hotel name. Number was a mobile and hotel was to low profile to be on the net (not surprising), so i see a problem finding her. More info will be needed.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Third lad landed in Douala today.

There is this lad called Jacob, and he is somewhat stupid and a real coward. He believed in me but there was always something holding him back. He said he wanted to go to meet me in Douala but he always said stuff like:

Quote:
IF YOU WANT ME TO COME TO CAMEROON OR SWRDISH AND MEET YOU IS OKAY BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR FLY TICKET BENIN HERE TO CAMEROON OR SWRDISH AND YOU WILL WRITE AN ASSURANCE LETTER ADDRESSED IT TO THE FAMILY STATING THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME STATING THAT I WILL NOT STAY IN CAMEROON OR SWRDISH FOR MORE THAN 3DAYS

Quote:
IF YOU GET TO CAMEROON YOU CALL ME PLEASE YOU KNOW THAT DO NOT KNOW CAMEROON I NOT COME TO CAMEROON BEFORE YOU NEED ASSURANCE MY LIFE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME FOR STATING IN CAMEROON. [...]YES I AM AGREED TO MEET YOU IN CAMEROON BUT WILL NOT TELL NO ONE THAT I AM BRING GOLD FOR YOU BECAUSE I LOVE MY LIFE MORE THE BUSINESS LIFE FIRST BEFORE BUSINESS.

Quote:
MY LIFE IS IMPORTANT THAN THE BUSINESS AS I TOLD YOU ON PHONE THAT IF AM COMING YOU WILL NOT TELL ANYONE THAT AM BRINGING GOLD FOR YOU THAT THE BUSINESS WILL BE BETWEEN ME AND YOU[...] BUT PLEASE MY LIFE IS IMPORTANT VERY VERY IMPORTANT, SO BE CAREFUL.

In short he is a chickenshit. So i wrote him his damn letter of insurance.

So the lad agreed to travel, but not alone, he brought a chaperon with him. Very Happy Well fine by me. So today they landed and as usual i did not show up at the airport with a lad sign at arrival. Instead Bob didn't get the arrival time as the e-ticket the lad sent was in French. But i told him to meet me in the exclusive hotel Meridien in Douala. When they came there and i failed to show up they called and called. So i had Slaphappy call them to chop their dollar but sadly it backfired. Mainly cause the lads seems to be to plain stupid.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/FBlIBFtQ/Chop_07_58_PM_Saturday_15_Octo.html

16 mails sent to lads, 7 replies. 2 of the 7 dropped me after only one letter and of the 5 i had to work with i send 3 to Cameroon. That is some solid result but i have had good help from Subway, thanks man.

Now see if i can have any fun with these clowns. They have a return ticket tomorrow so chances are low.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wake up tomorrow, and accuse the lad of stealing your suitcase, and cash in your wallet. And where are your car keys? That should shake him up a bit.
I could always call from the beach in Sydney later on.. Monday? Laughing

Sorry about my sound problem. My webcam mic was a little flaky on that call. I had to yell a bit for the lad to hear me, and put it right up to my mouth.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ No prob with the quality, the content was enough to drive a sane man over the edge, lads howevere will be able to take lots more. Cool

More please. Wink

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the lad earlier today and told him some shit about getting a concussion and waking up without the money. I also got him to call another scammer based in Douala but sadly enough they failed to connect on a deeper level.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/8wsLNms9/2377814xxxx_12_43_PM_Sunday_16.html

He later called from the hospital which was a big problem for me as i forgot to check my character out from there. So he became suspicious and when i gave him even more shit he twigged on me. Even though sad it didn't change much as he had a flight home this evening which i doubt he'd miss. And he wasn't even mad at me, me safaris to Cameroon is just getting more and more boring.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/FAyF6Tas/2377814xxxx_02_20_PM_Sunday_16.html

He did however call me when he got home to tell me that he was home and to ask where i really was. I told him i was still in Douala, something he seriously doubted. But as he took the time to call me i suppose i gave him some pain at least. Next time i will try to get a lad to a more exotic place than Cameroon.

Stredded lads are more fun, and now i am going to enjoy reading about The Monsignor's safari.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He begged you, in the name of God, to leave him alone. He also said, "I am on the side of God." Each of those statements deserves more pain. Twisted Evil Dr. Dwops wants to thank the fool for the money and laugh at him. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does deserve more pain. And there are a few things that points toward me being able to give it to him. First of those is that he have called me several times (at least 6) today. I have had 2 calls from Benin numbers which i assume is from his oga or something. And the other is that i got this letter from him today.

Quote:
DEAR MR BOB,

GOOD DAY AND HOW IS YOUR HEALTH? I HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER NOW? IF SO THANKS BE TO GOD.

MR BOB LET ME TELL YOU TRUTH, THE ROYAL FAMILY IS NOT HAPPY WITH ME BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT PLAYED GAME ON THEM AS I TOLD THEM THAT YOU SAID WE SHOULD COME TO CAMEROON AND MEET YOU AND THEY DID ALL THEIR BEST WE CAME BUT YOU WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, SO BECAUSE THE FAMILY SAID THAT TRUTHFUL AND THEY SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT A GOOD MAN AS YOU KNOW THE RISK INVOLVE IN THE JOURNEY TO CAMEROON, WHY DID YOU DO LIKE THIS? I TAUGHT THAT YOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE PERSON BUT WHAT YOU SHOWED TO ME NOW MAKE ME TO BE AFRAID OF YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE THAT I CAN COME IN CONTACT WITH, ARE WE GOING TO SAY THAT IN THE WORLD WE CANNOT GET TRUSTFUL PERSON AGAIN? FIRST YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE IN MARITIME HOTEL AND I CAME WITH THE FAMILY REPRESENTATIVE AND WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT THERE, SECONDLY YOU SAY YOU ARE IN THE HOSPITAL AND I ASKED EVERYONE THERE AND THEY SAID NOBODY LIKE BOB AFFETT, SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NOW, ARE YOU STILL TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE A TRUST WORTHY PERSON? I DON`T BELIEVE THAT.

REMEMBER WHEN WE STARTED AND YOU SAID YOU COMING FOR CHURCH PROGRAME IN CAMEROON I SHOULD TRY AND MEET YOU , I DISAGREED BEFORE BUT LATER ON I HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT TO MEET YOU IN CAMEROON, WHAT AM AFRAID IS WHAT I SEE FROM YOU AS I TOLD YOU THAT I DON`T KNOW CAMEROON AND DON`T WANT TO BE HARMED BECAUSE OF BUSINESS, IF NOT BECAUSE OF GOD WHO IS WITH US WHAT DO YOU THINK WE MIGHT SEE, IT COULD HAVE SEEN BAD BECAUSE YOU FAIL YOUR PROMISE AND PROMISE AND FAIL IS A SIN.

BUT NEVERTHELESS, I CAN STILL GIVE YOU SECOND TRIAL IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRUEL CHILD OF GOD, THEN CONTACT THE FAMILY ELDER ON PHONE +229 97785450 PLEAD WITH HIM TELL HIM THAT YOU SORRY AND READY TO PAY FOR THE EXPENSES INCURED IN THE PROCESS OF THE JOURNEY IN MEETING YOU IN CAMEROON AND PROMISE THEM THAT YOU WILL FLY AND MEET THEM, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND THIS TIME AROUND ANYTHING YOU SAY YOU WILL DO MAKE SURE YOU DO IT.

ALSO, THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE MEGA TERM LTD. IS NOT HAPPY ON YOUR ACTING IN THIS WAY, SO BE ADVISED TO CALL THE MEGA TERM LTD MANAGER WHO SPEAK TO YOU YESTERDAY ON PHONE +229 97479386 AND PLEAD WITH HIM AND WRITE AN APPOLOGY LETTER AND SEND TO ENTIRE STAFF OF THE MEGA TERM LTD AND THE ROYAL FAMILY, AS FOR ME I HAVE TAKE YOU LIKE MY BROTHER ALREADY BUT BE WARNED THAT THIS CASE SHOULD NOT REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN.

Long letter and several phone calls, yup he want more.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did I overlook this? Just listened to some of Victor's calls.
Quote:
Victor: "I don't have no money, I don't have nothing". Baiter: "Have you considered prostituting yourself?"

What a SCREAM! Laughing
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to know if he went for it. Is there a signature icon for forcing a lad to get porked for dinner money?

Update: None of mine travelled! bastards all. I have now left Cameroon with a number of contracts, imploring them to mend their lazy ways and travel next time I am close. Long haul for these guys.

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To bad NG, you had a few promising ones.

The Monsignor, in all fairness, you have been busy with your own stredded lad and they are attention craving whores. To bad Victor is home again now, he was the most fun of the three.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic