SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who the hell are you?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scammersouleater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very short scambait, but at least i got a laugh out of it

me
lad, Zolani Madiba

27(0)799510428
He/She attaches a typical 419 intro via an attachment. NOT AMUSED. I want a proper email thank you

I'm sorry but i couldn't get the document you sent, can you just send me an email like normal people?

Dearest friend,

Thanks fir you concise response. I am happy to hear from you and so humbled by your letter. I am sorry about the loss of your mother. I truly know that a transaction of this magnitude can make anyone apprehensive but that doest mean that you cannot work with me or assist me, just tell me if you are ready to hlp me so that i can know my fate with you. I am also giving you my word of honor that all I said to you is nothing but the truth and I cannot put you through what will not be favorable to you. I am coming from a christian background and quite very happy with you, in fact my mind welcomes you and would be very willing to associate with you.

I consulted with a law firm that will guide us and he has really educated me on the process for retrieving this fund. If I am truthful, then I should tell you the entire truth and the legality as well. You can contact the attorney because I discussed about your contact and willingness to assist me, he can also confirm the true position of the fund.
I would love to speak to you if you can give me your name)s) address and any photo

Thanks and reply

Zolani

NB: Furnish me with your mobile nr, ay photo and address if we are understanding each other in good faith.

BYE

Err....as you can see, i was a tad confused at this point.

Dear Zolani

Eh?, What are you on about?

I email you saying i didn't get your message as you put it into a word document, so i couldn't read it. You then email me saying that my mother is dead!
Whats with that?

How's about we start again fruitcake? You send me a introductory email and then i will respond, yeah?

Yours truly disturbed

Samuel Lucifer

Send me your name(s) and tel nr for me to call you asap. Also include any identification of yours

Hell no, did you not understand my last message, i didn't get your first email properly and when i ask you to explain, you tell me that my mum is dead?

You'll not get anydetails from me till you go and send a proper introductery email to me

Samuel Lucifer

Leave that message the way it is. I need to know who you are? Some thing says a lot about you. I should be the one to be worried.

Ok. Sorry for misinterpreting my email.

Tell me about yourself.

Disregard the fund aspect.

Explain to me what I should know about you

You can't make this up.

Dear stupid!

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I COULDN'T READ YOUR FIRST EMAIL AS IT WAS ALL WRITTEN UP IN AN ATTACHMENT THAT WOULDN'T OPEN!

YOU HAVE SO FAR REFUSED TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE IN AN EMAIL EXPLAINING WHO YOU ARE!!!

I HAVE ASKED FOR THIS 3 TIMES NOW, AND NOW YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO DEMAND DETAILS OFF ME BECAUSE YOU SAY I CANT BE TRUSTED?!?

I'LL TELL YOU WHO I AM WHEN YOU HAVE TOLD ME WHO YOU ARE AND EXPLAIN THIS "DEAL"

GOT THAT?

SAMUEL LUCIFER

Ba Fungula.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???
This is the last email so far i've sent

Same to you fuck face!!

Sorry for the swear but this guy annoyed me.
What ya think?
scammersouleater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And for those who'd like to annoy this lad further, here's the email header....

Delivered-To: Snip@gmail.com
Received: by 10.143.83.8 with SMTP id k8cs19985wfl;
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.186.14 with SMTP id j14mr7339917ybf.171.1317398151968;
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from omp1010.access.mail.mud.yahoo.com (omp1010.access.mail.mud.yahoo.com. [66.94.237.105])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id
<SNIP>
Received: from [98.138.197.96] by web181109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:55:46 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: [email protected]
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/574 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Zolani Madiba <[email protected]>
Subject: Tel: + 27 (0) 799 510 428
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1951836722-1317398146=:63775"

--0-1951836722-1317398146=:63775
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1950207860-1317398146=:63775"

--0-1950207860-1317398146=:63775
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

27(0)799510428

--0-1950207860-1317398146=:63775
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

Snips to prevent forum blowout - Spotty
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you have jumped the gun a bit with this lad. Their first few replies are usually scripted anyway and hardly worth reading. I have a number of scripted replies which I use early in a bait to get past the early stages (PM me and I will send them to you).

You lost it a bit in your 4th reply which was really the chance to start planting the hook and getting connected with the lad. He has asked you to forget the message in the attachment. Ignore that and keep asking how to open it while giving tiny bits of information about your character. Lads like to get to the money quickly so any obstacle you can put in their way just increases the frustration levels.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
scammersouleater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

True, i probably would have done so but i'm currently coming to the end of one scambait and i'm not keen on juggling too many things at this crucial stage
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic