SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam artist RIP

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying not to judge, but this guy seemed a slimeball.

http://news.yahoo.com/phoenix-based-tv-pitchman-dies-federal-custody-045328138.html

piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I can't work out is why his company is still up and running like an ugly scamming headless chicken. I'm not linking to it, that would be defacing the forum.
My advice, forget about it and eat healthy. Wink

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

waiting for the message "$52 million needs to get it out of the country, please help for 35% " or something like it Laughing

It just proves that all colors/nations/believes can scam, but it just doesn't pay as well in the end.

I think I need another lad to feel good again.Evil or Very Mad What's in surplus today?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it wrong that I smiled when I saw the word suicide?

Especially since I'm studying to be a clinical therapist?

I should re-read that Hippocratic oath.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of this article...

@Bear... you must be a Dexter fan... I am... LOL

[/img]

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe the homeless man just wanted a "home" so he turned himself in.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy should go free, never should have been sentenced.

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I don't even have Showtime. So, now I'm even more scared. Do I remind you of Dexter?

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not so sure about go free, this is probably not his 1st offense... I just think its a double standard though. If your a white collar criminal with high powered friends its easier to get away with anything. He stole billions and was probably very polite as he was scamming people of thier pension.
or Dick Cheney... You cant name any other person in the world who can shoot a lawyer in the face and have the lawyer apologize for getting in the way of the gun...LOL

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart Fargo wrote:
Roy should go free, never should have been sentenced.

Louisiana is unique among the 50 U.S. states in having a legal system partially based on French and Spanish codes and ultimately Roman law, as opposed to English common law and many of their legal codes follow Napoleonic law.

So we would have to know their law in relation to the case with Roy. Roy did indicate his mama did not raise him that way and he that he was hungry and needed a place to stay, so he stole.

She must have taught him "Thou Shalt Not Steal"

mrbigtime wrote:
You cant name any other person in the world who can shoot a lawyer in the face and have the lawyer apologize for getting in the way of the gun...LOL

It was ruled an accidental shooting and was the result of careless gun carrying.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs

Last edited by Morgain Le Fay on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Actually, I don't even have Showtime. So, now I'm even more scared. Do I remind you of Dexter?

Dexter is a serial killer who kills serial killers who get away, and he works as a blood spatter expert for miami homocide. His adoptive father was a miami detective who taught him how to "not get caught" and his sister is a homocide detective. He is always about to get caught but always seems to be 1 step ahead. It is a good drama he is a very likeable guy... i cant explain it ... its something you have to see... if you googled dexter you would see that he has a large following... and most of tht following would say "yeah i would let him babysit my child". LOL

mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]It was ruled an accidental shooting and was the result of careless gun carrying.

Quote:

but the lawyer did apologize to him for getting in his way

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm aware of the show's premise, as well as it's popularity. I was wondering if my comment lead me to being compared to a fictional serial killer? Because that would not bode well for me... or my career choice.

mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

thats what made me think of it... it was a joke... i didnt mean it literal... sorry if i offended you in some way... i just got off watching 3 series mariton so the show is fresh on my mind

mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

thats what made me think of it... it was a joke... i didnt mean it literal... sorry if i offended you in some way... i just got off watching 3 series mariton so the show is fresh on my mind

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no. I wasn't offended. I didn't mean to give that impression. I just starting thinking about the serial killer thing after I mentioned becoming a psycho-therapist and that took me to a weird Hannibal Lector like place... nevermind. Back to baiting.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic