SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Real life scripts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who here has ever had an event it their life that is the subject of our lads scripts.

unclaimed funds, won a lottery, etc.

I had unclaimed funds expereince.

My experience was I went to a government web site. Found my name and snail mail address. I contacted the agency and they sent me a form that had to be notarized. I did so and sent it back. Within a week or two I had a state issued check.

It was a pretty small check and I think it was for jury service.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine was recently robbed while on holidays and I had to send her some money with WU so she could eat and take a cab to the airport. I admit that I briefly thought about sending her to $ecurity $hield or MTCN $ecure before giving her the MTCN, but managed to control myself.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a real job opportunity thru email but didn't take it. But I know it's legit

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once got a job offer to my university email address. It sounded almost too good to be true but I contacted the sender anyway. Consequently, he travelled to my country and I got the job which was also rather unbelievable but totally honourable and very interesting. For example, I had to meet ambassadors, university managers and other high ranking persons. I was supposed to travel too but I had to quit before I made any trips because I was busy finishing my degree.

Strangely, I never found out how they got my address and they couldn't explain it either.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I occasionally do test development and test scoring work on line from my home computer for two companies who contacted me via email. They are both affiliated with a company for whom I worked after completing my BA and before starting my civil service career, so I knew they were legit.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About 15 -20 yrs ago my sister advised me that my name was listed in the newspaper in Texas in the "unclaimed money" section which gets put out once a yr. When i inquired I found that i had a small oil royalty check outstanding. Its was only about $300 at the time but ever since i have been receiving a check quarterly, its usually only a bit over $150 annually, and i have no idea where it came from but all my information matched.

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE OFFICE OF <lawyer name>
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO
ABOGADO NOTARIO LICENCIADO <name>

DEAR <my name>:

WE HAVE FOUND AN INHERITANCE DUE YOU FROM YOUR UNCLE <name>. KINDLY SIGNE THE ENCLOSED POWER OF ATTORNEY, GET IT NOTARIZED, AND TAKE IT TO THE COUNTLY CLERK TO GET IT AUTHENTICATED. THEN RETURN IT TO ME ALONG WITH A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

The POA was in Spanish and my aunt decided we need to name someone else, so she typed up an altered copy, sent it to the other two of us and told us to get it notarized. I could not take it to the County Clerk because the notary is registered in a different county than I and her office are located. I had to send it to the Secretary of State and get an apostille (Puerto Rican law is different enough). To get the SoS to authenticate it, I had to send a translation. In preparing the translation I noticed some errors, such as wrong gender of words (she had left something in the feminine when referring to me), and she noticed some too. So we had to get it notarized again. After we all have our copies notarized, authenticated, and sent to PR, the lawyer decides he needs to prepare a version in English. He apparently took a Google-translated version - not one of ours - and fixed some words, but left a Spanish word and some bad grammar in the text. I complained but he told us to do it anyway. I got the apostilled document back last week and just sent it to PR today.

I've also been dealing with an inheritance from my mother. (I had to send the attorney in PR my birth certificate because my mother, not I, is named in the will.) This isn't nearly as hard because my mother died in the same state I live in.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic