SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do your lads work weekends?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a couple of baits going now, all of them in the straight-bait phase, I'm auditioning that one special lad for a couple of things I want to try a few months down the road.

Most of mine have responded over the weekend but there's one that seems especially lazy.

Do you find frequency of your lads hounding you decreases over a weekend, or is there any effect? It seems to depend on the lad.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some seem to reply over the weekend, but unless there is some urgency, I don't work weekends. They just have to wait until Monday and then one reply per day and one question per day. Actually I sometimes reply every couple days and don't seem to lose them, esp. if it is getting near their forthcoming (NOT) payday.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of mine seen to be busiest from 5am-3pm central time.

Not much during the weekend or evenings.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good lad will reply in weekends especially when money is expected, so Friday is WU day here Evil or Very Mad
Most lads take the weekend off and only work their afternoons so when he is willing to stay up for ya he's badly hooked Laughing
They'll always answer the phone, even at their 3:00 AM but so far with me, none of them was fast enough Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi C Alfa,
I have a phone lad who seems to be active on the weekend. That is understandable.
The other is a 14 month bait. He slowed down a while back to only one or two emails per week. With a good slap and a big carrot he is jumping through hoops, even on weekends.
I am about to chop him again. First one was a year ago. If it finishes the bait I'll hook him from another character. I so don't want to lose him. He has been so good. Bank acc, trophy and Siggy material, not to forget all the documents he sent. There's also a possibility of something else in time. Firehouse5 is looking into it for me.

Generally other lads do go quiet on weekends.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they have good motivation, they work during weekends too Wink
Just mention that you will send the mtcn some day during the weekend, when you get home from the birthday party your dad is holding and the lad will be online all weekend long Wink Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
You are evil Mortal,
I like it. Keep the lad busy doing nothing

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My hitlad replied last saturday and sunday.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use week-ends to delay baits two days. Obviously my character will not be near a computer on saturday and sunday... That's how I hope to someday add a sandtimer to my sig line.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am lucky, Spain is in the same time zone as Nigeria, so I can reply to lads just when I am about to go to sleep and don't write anymore for a day or two, they get mad at me

as for weekends, they get the last email friday night, the next one on monday. This is great, specially for dolla chops, I send them the "your assistant Mr. G0m€r gave me a working bank account" on friday and then I get like 20 emails on caps demanding explanation Twisted Evil

of course this only applies for lads off script, I send various standard emails a day at the beginning to get them hooked

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that one of my (longer term) Lads NEVER e.mails me at weekends. I suspect that he leaves Lagos for his village every Friday pm.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
I am lucky, Spain is in the same time zone as Nigeria, so I can reply to lads just when I am about to go to sleep and don't write anymore for a day or two, they get mad at me

I once had a Spain-based loan lad send me an email at 10:30 PM on Christmas Eve. I remarked how seriously she (the lad claimed to be a female) must take her job since I know how special Christmas is in Spain. She came back and explained that she is so dedicated to her job that she often works weekends and holidays. Translation: money never takes a holiday.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic