SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mariam & The Redneck Lover

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kikariz7069
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad
Quote:

GREETINGS,
PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I BELIEVE YOU ARE A AREPUTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE TRUST WORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY MATTER OF TRUST I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.
I AM MISS MARIAM GIJADO, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE DR AND MRS AHMED GIJADO, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF COTE D'IVOIRE. BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 2004, MY FATHER TOOK ME SPECIAL, BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH NOVEMBER 2007 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL.

HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF (US$8.5Million) IN A TRUNK BOX THAT HE DEPSOSITED IN ONE OF THE SAFE
SECURITY COMPANIES HERE IN LOME THAT HE USE MY NAME AS HIS ONLY CHILD AS THE NEXT OF KIN DURING THE TIME OF DEPOSITING OF THE FUND.HE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AS IT WAS DEPOSITED AS FAMILY VALUABLES FOR SECURITY REASONS.
HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AND THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT) , I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.
1) TO ASSIST ME AND MOVE THE BOX CONTAINING THE MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT .
2) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND.
3) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY. MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT /INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEA.
FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS.
ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN. SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME. ANTICIPATING HEARING FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARDS.
MISS MARIAM GIJADO

Me
I am actually very interested in your offer. I promise you can trust me with this business, I hope I can help you meet your goals in this in the end please get back to me soon with more information. Miss Mariam Gijado it is also a pleasure to be speaking with you.

Best Regards Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Mr Jeff,

It's my great pleasure to receive your quick responce to my request and i belive that it's God Almighty that brought us together for this long lasting relationship & my prayer is that may Almighty God continue to bless you including your lovely family.

Therefore i would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do a joint business with you in your country. I have a substantial capital i honourably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business
Infact i know that you're going to be surprice to received my proposal, It's when am searching for my late Father's business partner, But i could'nt find his contact address that is the reason why i desided to contact you for the assistance and i believe that you won't regret that you assist me.venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Meanwhile your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your help and assistance. Meanwhile,on
indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal,I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money in your country under your proper management and care.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you so desire,but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you,please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you,But i we like to ask you some few questions:

1) How old are you?

2) Can i continue trust in you?

3) If possible can you send me your picture?

4) Finally, What country are you from?

Please do not be offended that i ask you all this questions, As i told you earlier that this safebox is only inheritance that i inhenrite from my late lovely Father's after his death, Therefore, My dear i want you to take this transaction very seriours, Because the Security Company Director where the consignment was lodged say's that they ready to release the consignment immediately i introduce my forign partner to them,Therefore i wan't you to assure me once again that you're ready to assist me in this transaction, Because as i said earlier when the safebox arrive to your proccession, I'm going to offer you 15% and 5% for the expenses during the proccess,Because the total of the money is 8.5 million Dollars, cash inside the alluminim Mentalic box.But the security company where the consignment was diposited did not aware of the content due to relationship between my Late Father's and the ex.minister of foreign affair of this country.

In addition,Please my dear i want you to keep this transaction confidencial just between you and me for safety and in my next message i will forward my picture to you and the neccasry information needed from the security company where the consignment was diposited.

Thank you so much for your willingness to assist me in this transaction may God continue to bless you Amen.

I wait for your urgent responce

Best regards,
and have a great day.
Yours Faithfully,

Miss Mariam Gijado.

Me
Dear Miss Mariam Gijado.

It's wonderful to hear from you again I was a little worried from the time it took to get a response. I hope our lord as kept you well and safe since our last contact I do apologize for my own delay. I my self am doing fine I actually took today to look over some places that we can invest in around the area. There is quite a few good businesses here that can be made a profit out of in the end. I own my own business as well so there's another option too. Anyway on too what you wanted.

1) How old are you? I am 35.

2) Can i continue trust in you? Yes of course darling I cannot find my self to betray your trust! I want this to work out for both of us.

3) If possible can you send me your picture? Yes I attached it to this e-mail.

4) Finally, What country are you from? I live in the US Washington.

I hope that all is well and such I hope to hear from you again soon.

Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Mr Jeff

I received your mail, Infact feel free everything will be okay soon. Once again i really believe that God brought us together and i want you to know that this is the begining of a long lasting relationship between us.

Mr Jeff, The security company just want to hear from you as my late Father's partner and take instructions on what to do. Please, note that the company does not know that the box contains money, so don't tell them that there is money inside the box because my late Father's declared the box as family valuables for security reasons.

I will like you to instruct the company to send the box directly to you in your home address in US, because i will not like to collect the box here as it is not safe here and there is bad political situation here. And I am worried over the political situation here and I want to leave Africa as soon as possible the consignment arrived to your destination in US, the the little money with me is almost finished. I have already given your name to the company as my Father's partner and have also informed them that you will be contacting them soon. The company confirmed to me that they can send the box to you in your country without any problem. They said that they will send the box to you by their Diplomat, through a special diplomatic courier delivery service.

So, when you receive the box in your country, I will send to you the key to open it, then you will send some money to me and I will join you over there in your country. After that, you will put all the money in a bank account in your country and we shall start the investment in your country.

WHAT TO SAY TO THE SECURITY COMPANY/

Tell them that you are the partner to my late Father's Dr Hamed Gijado, who deposited a box with their company, tell them that you've not been arround you travel out and just come back and want to collect your box deposited with the company. Tell them that you've been in contact with me the daughter and the next of kin.

CONTACT DETAILS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY/

The company director is Dr. Poto Coulibaly
Century Diplomatic Securities.
01 B.P.6065 Lome 01 --Togo
12 Avenue calao 520 Marco Lome-Togo
EMAIL: [email protected]
The Remmitance Director Email address: [email protected]

Please send email to the company immediately, I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you've contact the company.

Finnaly, I have attach my picture bellow in other to know whom you're dyling with.Meanwhile do not hestite to update me response from the company.

Thanks

Best regards From
Miss Mariam Gijado.

Me to the Company
Hello I am contact you on behalf of my business partner Dr Hamed Gijado as I have heard who has passed away. I travel around a lot and apologize it has taken sometime for me to contact you after his passing I give my apologies for this. I am contacting you in order to retrieve the box deposited with your company. I have been in contact with Dr Hamed Gijado daughter and next of Kin Miss Mariam Gijado so if you can please contact me as soon as possible so that we may get this done and behind us thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards
Jeff

Me
Dear Mariam

I have e-mail the bank as professionally as I can. I now await there reply my friend and partner cross your fingers and pray to our one true god this goes smoothly! I am also sorry you are having money problems maybe is there anyway I can help? Also please dare just call me Jeff you do not have to call me Mr. We are friends and partners now right?

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

01 B.P.6065 lome 01 -Togo.
12 Avenue calao 520 Marco lome-Togo.

EMAIL : [email protected]
Tel:+228 98156202.

ATTN:SIR.JEFF S.FOX,

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE WHICH ALSO CONFIRMED FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO. AND SHE TOLD US THAT YOU ARE RIGHT PERSON TO RECEIVED THE SAFEBOX . SO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE US THIS REQUIREMENT BELLOW TO ENABLE US TO COMMENCE THE PROCCESS THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TO YOU IN YOUR PRESENT ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY DELAY PLEASE PROVIDE US ALL THIS REQUIRE BELLOW:

1.YOUR FULL NAME.
2.YOUR NATIONALITY.
3.COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT.
4.YOUR FULL ADDRESS
5.YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

AND IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVED THIS REQUIREMENT WE SHALL COMMENCE THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS WITHOUT WASTING TIME.
AND OUR COMPANY ENJOY INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND ANY GOODS SHIP FROM OUR COMPANY CAN NOT BE CHECK BY ANY CUSTOM OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY.

WE ARE WAITING YOUR REPLY.

YOURS IN SERVICE

DIRECTOR IN CONTROL
DR.POTO COULIBALY

CDS COMPANY.

Me
1.YOUR FULL NAME. Jeff
2.YOUR NATIONALITY. American
3.COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT. Added to e-mail attachment
4.YOUR FULL ADDRESS 314 Ray Zerg Ln
5.YOUR PHONE NUMBER. My phone has broken on me my apologies I will have it replaced later.

I am sorry I forgot to attach the passport here you go.

Is there another method than Western Union that I can use to send you the money?

I attached a .dll renamed into a jpg but he didn't seem that concerned about it.

Lad
Quote:

ATTN:MR JEFF S FOX.

REGARDING THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO HOME ADDRESS,YOU ARE ADVISE TO FILL THE DIPLOMATIC SHIPMENT FORM WITH YOUR PROPER INFORMATIONS AND SEND BACK AS AN ATTACHMENT LETTER FOR VERIFICATION BY OUR MANAGEMENT.

YOU ARE ALSO ADVISE TO SEND DOWN THE PROCESSING FEE AS SOON AS THE SHIPMENT FORM IS WELL FILLED.ONCE ALL THE INFORMATIONS IS RECEIVED WITH THE PROCESSING FEE WE SHALL COMMENCE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR POSSESION WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND DOWN THE PROCESSING FEE SUM OF $2,850 THROUGH OUR RECEIVING SECREATRY ON THE NAME BELOW BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

RECEIVER'S NAME: HAKEEM OLUFOSOYE

ZIP CODE: 00228

CITY: LOME

ONCE EVERYTHING IS RECEIVED CONSIDER THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS WITHIN 48HOURS.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY.

A form... Um no thank you let's ignore it!

Lad
Quote:

Dear Jeff,

Thanks to your message received and with your willingness and readiness to help me release and actualize this dream project.

Meanwhile, I huges you to update me and message receive from the security company so that i can quickly instruct you the nexthing to do.

Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam Gijado.

I ignore the company for a bit after there last e-mail and give Mariam some redneck loving.

Me
Dear Mariam

Why did you suddenly need to change e-mails is everything ok? Anyway I am glad to help you anyway I can and any help you need just let me know in the meantime.

Please go ahead and let me know what else I'll need to do in the meantime.

Best Regards
Jeff
(Oops I got lads mixed up. But this didn't hurt me.)

Lad
Quote:

Dear Jeff,

I'm glad to read from you once again, Dear Jeff,I didn't change E-mails check my previours message to you it's the same E-mails used. Meanwhile do not hestite to update me immediately you heared from the company.

Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam Gijado.

Me
Dear Mariam

My mistake it was a problem with my own account that was strange. My apologies I am still waiting for there reply. I will update you soon.

Best Regards Jeff.

Lad
Quote:

Dear Jeff,

I sincerely received your message with gladness and i wan't you to comply with the company. Moreover, I'm sorry not to responds intime there's power failed. Therefore do not failed to update me any message you received from the company.

Thank
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam Gijado.

Double e-mail from the lad this time.

Lad
Quote:

Dear Jeff,

I sincerely received your message with gladness and i wan't you to comply with the company. Moreover, I'm sorry not to responds intime there's power failed. Therefore do not failed to update me any message you received from the company.

Thank
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam Gijado.

Me
Dear Miss Mariam Gijado

Sorry for the delay in my reply I am a very busy man and not only that my wife has been a real pain. I doubt she even loves me anymore at this point... But your not here to hear about my problems I received the e-mail from the bank and they are asking for money to release the funds. Can you confirm that this is how it works before I send them anything? Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Jeff Fox

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Thanks for your message and with your effort to make this transaction a huge success for our mutual benefit.

Meanwhile, I am glad for many reasons because after the death of late lovely Father's i have been living in adject poverty nobody to called a true friends and no one i could tell my feelings but i have wealth inherited from my late Father's but life has been treating me harshly but i am very grateful to GOD for bringing you when i have thought that life is meaningless but you have brought joy and happiness into my entire life and i do not have excuses not to trust you but i have complete trust in you.

Therefore Dear Jeff, I urges you to go ahead and send the requirement to the company and i assure you that you would regret your assistance in this regard, Because i confirmed the company message this morning regarding the payment require for the shippment of the consignment to your destination in US. In addition, I will be on my way to US HIGH COMMISSION this morning to get a form for my VISA and concerning to your wife situation according to your message, Sorry for that.We will talk more about this when i arrived to your home in US.

Thanks
I remain Sincerely Yours
Miss Mariam Gijado.

Me
Dear Mariam Gijado

I truly thank you for your e-mail. We will eventually work something out between me and my wife but I do have some great concerns over the issues between us I fear the worse just might come between us.. Though this has nothing to do with our business with the bank I feel the need to tell you this now. If my wife was to try and divorce me she would get half of all I own including my business so she will hold 50% of my business shares. But this will not effect my ability to help you yet I do not want my wife to receive a single cent.

Well I have re-read and re-read the e-mail from the bank and I have one last concern I will address to them directly the fact they wish to use a method such as Western Union in order to receive the money from me bothers me. I fear that maybe someone in the bank is trying to take advantage of me and you both.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Your message is well received and i wan't to acknowledge you that the consignment was diposited with security company not Bank, And the reason why my Late Father's refuse to lodgein the consignment with Bank is for security reasons.Because ever since 6years now there's political stabilities in our country and it's not safe to lodgein such huge amount in the Bank that is why my Father's decided to diposit the consignment with security company which my Late Father's registered and dicleared as FAMILY VALUABLE just for the safety.

And due to relationship between my Late Father's and ex.minister of foreign affairs in this country the company did not authorize to verify the content of the consignment. And there's nobody aware the content apart from you and myself. Therefore the company name is: Century Diplomatic Securities (CDS).Not Bank, i repeat, There's nobody in the company that trying to advantage money from us.Before i forward you the company informations i have already tender the neccesary documents back up the consignment to them this is the reason why the company did not asked you anything concerning the consignment documetation. Therefore i urges you to go ahead and send the requirement and immediately you do that do not hestite to update me.

Finally, I really sympertize with your situation concerning your wife issue. My suggestion is that you shouldn't divoice your wife till i arrived.Meanwhile, It's strange to me because i am ignorance about marrige life.

Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

Ah I see my mistake on that part I will go to my bank and get the requested amount for them on this I am still very uncertain of this western union thing. I've never actually even heard of it.

Also it is not me that will be divorcing my wife as she is the one that will likely divorce me and I cannot stop her from doing so and the court battle just might lock up my money. I actually had a idea if you are willing to hear it and help me out if not I will try to come up with something else.

Best Regards
Jeff

This time I admit to a mistake! But next time is all on Colonic!

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I well received your swift message once again and i believe that both of us can handle this situation amicablely, I mean this your wife issue, Listen Dear Jeff, If she inssisting of divoicing you, Don't worried. Dear Jeff, How many children both of you have? Please reply me on this issue,be honest when response.Because i'm concerned about you.

Meanwhile, regarding to the Western Union issue i don't think there's problem about that, Because Western Union exsist here in Africa.....Like i said in my last message do not hestite to update me immediately you send the requirement to the company. Because i just return from US HIGH COMMISSION and i got the VISA form which i will filled and summit tomorrow. Dear Jeff, I wiches to met you as soon as possible.
Thanks
I remain Sincerely Yours
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

We have one child she is currently a year old. But I will not complain if she takes custody even though I love my daughter. But I am worried she will freeze my assets until this ordeal is over. She hasn't mentioned Divorice yet but I can feel it in my heart that the bitch will try it soon. I am working out possible methods in order to save my money. Which is in the amount of $763,450.55 in total that is a great deal of money within my bank account if she manages to take half that plus child support she will be cleaning me out. Also as I believe I told you before she will get 50% of my company's shares she will own half my company!

I will speak to the bank about sending them the money but thank you for the advice. I am sorry to bring such bad news upon you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Miss Mariam you are a kind and caring Woman I am so happy I am in contact with you. I believe our lord and savior has brought us to meet like this and cannot even begin to imagine how far our friendship will go at this point you have been nothing but a joy in my heart. I hope to see you soon as well Mariam.

Best Regards
Jeff

P.S They haven't sent a reply to me yet what is taking them so long? Do you know?

Lad
Quote:

SEQUEL TO YOUR MESSAGE READ AND RECEIVED BY OUR COMPANY AND WE'RE TO INFIRMED YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT THERE'S OPTION TO SEND THIS REQUIREMENT AS WILL HAVE TOLD YOU EARLIER THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.IF WE FORWARD OUR ACCOUNT TO YOU IT WE TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS BEFORE GETING THE MONEY HERE AND THE INSTRUCTION FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO, IS THAT THE SHIPMENT SHOULD EXECUTED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS.

AND TO FACILITATE THIS SHIPMENT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION,THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WE CAN ABLE TO MEET UP THE SHIPMENT WITHOUT WASTING TIME.WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM EXISIT EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND THIS COMPANIES OWNS BY AMERICAN.

YOU SHOULD GET TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AROUND YOUR CITY THERE WITH YOUR INFORMATIONS/ADDED THE RECEIVER INFORMATION WITH THE PAYMENT AND IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT CONFIRMED, YOU SHOULD EMAIL TO THE COMPANY WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP AND WHEN WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT WE SHALL COMMENCE THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX WITHIN 48HOURS AS WE PROMISED.

NAME OF RECEIVER:HAKEEM OLUFOSOYE

CITY:LOME

ZIP CODE: 00228

FOR URGENT SERVICE YOU ADVICE TO REACH THE DIRECTOR THROUGH:+228 98156202.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS DIRECTOR.

Me
Dear Dr Poto Coulibaly

Very well currently I am unable to send the money but I will travel to the nearest Western Union or Money Gram and send the required fees as you requested. I will also require a printable copy of a form that states the reason for the required fees. Please send signed and with your companies stamp this is needed to withdraw the fee out of the bank as it is over $500.00 USD and the bank account co-owner has requested any withdraw over $500.00 USD be given a official form or for personal items to be noted in advance. For personal items I will need to give a week advance notice before withdrawing the amount. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I well received your email and i'm sorry for reply you late, like i told you yesterday that i went to US HIGH COMMISSION to summit my form, And regarding to the company did you heard from them? Have you send them the requirement? Meanwhile i am still waiting for your updated immediately you send them the requirement.Is likely my VISA will be secure by next week.Please i wan't you to haste this transaction so that we can finalize this before next week.

Moreso, Regarding to your home issue, I am very sorry for the destraction you're going through and i am convince that God Almighty we deffinately restore peace back to your domicile.As i told you before am ignorant about marital home.Just wait till my arrival i believe everything will be alright.

Finally, I really thank you for your effort and energy used and my dreams is to situate in US before mouth end.and i strongly believe that God is in control.

Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

Yes I've been in contact with them I'll be paying the fee they requested today so don't worry.

As for the problems at my home I am trying my best to work it out. It is very complicated here in the US as I should have taken precautions before I got married to my wife. I am curious if you are able to receive and transport a great deal of money. This is not guaranteed but as you are out of my country I was thinking of a plan I hope for your reply soon.

Best Regards
Jeff

Also can I have your number?

Lad
Quote:

WE RECEIVED YOUR COMPREHENSIVE MESSAGE AND WE'RE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOU ARE TO FILLED THE FORM ATTACHED AND FORWARD BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENT. READ THE FORM CAREFUL AND THE REQUIRE IS TO BE USE FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TO YOUR DOOR-STEP IN USA. WE COULD HAVE REQUESTED FOR YOUR PRESENT TO SIGN OFF THE CONSIGNMENT. BUT ALL THE NECCESARY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEED PROVIDED BY YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO.

1: CERTIFICATE OF DIPOSIT
2: DEATH CERTIFICATE OF DIPOSITOR
3: TIME DIPOSITED/ MAY/02/2006.
4: THE SERIA CODE/ hzzy:9001475zn.

BEEN RECEIVED ALL THESE DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO, THAT ENABLE US TO REQUEST FOR THE SHIPMENT FEES.
DHL/UPS FEES TO USA $1.650.
AIRPORT TAX: $400.
DIPLOMAT FEES $800. BRINGING TOTAL : $2.850.ONLY.

REMEMBER TO ATTACHED THE FORM AFTER FILLED WITH YOUR NECCESARY INFORMATION INCLUDING YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITE CARD OR PASSPORT TO ENABLE OUR DIPLOMAT TO HAVE SUCCESFUL DELIVERY.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS DIRECTOR.

He ignored my request! Or change it to benefit him.

Me
Dear Dr. Poto Coulibaly

This information is useful but I will need you to print out the information put a signature on it handwritten that way I can present this form to my bank co-owner. We are currently working out something else as well to withdraw all the money for a possible divorce. But for now to get the amount you requested I will need what you just sent me along with a signature. If possible a official stamp but I think a signature will do for now.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I received message from the security company right now and there doubting maybe you're not my business associate or beneficiary to the consignment. In fact i am more than worried after read this message and i call the company office immediately in other to confirm why the message. And i was told that you're not working according to the company procedure, That you're asking them to send you letter writing with stamp.That without you having this to present with your Bank over there that you would able to withdraw money from your account.

Meanwhile the company told me frankly that there not imposition of writing letter and signed before you get your own money from your Bank. And the company started thinking maybe you're not the real beneficiary to this consignment. Dear Jeff, Please don't complecate this transaction, This money in your Bank belong to you and how could the Bank write letter sign before your Bank can approved your own money, INFACT HOW MUCH THE COMPANY REQUESTED FROM YOU, Because i was told that it's only just for the shipment fund require. If maybe i have enough money here with me i could have no borther you for this.

Therefore make haste and fill the form according to the company message received.And i shall be waiting to read from you as soon as possible

Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

Um no Mariam... Your alt is being a idiot! Also extremely lazy!

Me
Dear Mariam

It's my bank account co-owner I don't have as much as they are requesting from me on hand I told them to print out the information and just put a signature on it and to add a stamp will help it is the best choice. It is technically my money but the bank account I am trying to access the funds from is co-held so I must get information for him he puts that the information for records. What should I do? My hands are tied. They want $2,850 any amount over 500 I can't simply withdraw. I don't just carry around that kind of money, I mean if they really don't want to print out what they sent me and put a signature on it as I said before a stamp will probably help but is not needed. Just Dr Poto Coulibaly signature will suffice. I can try and talk to the account co-holder but I need to give him a good reason why I don't have the proper paperwork. Any ideas will be wonderful Mariam.

Best Regards
Jeff

I am calling Poto now(Sorry I didn't record the call it was very short and meant to reassure the lad.)

Lad
Quote:

IN ACCORDIANCE WITH CENTURY DIPLOMATIC SECURITIES COMPANY EDICT ACTICLE 5. SEC. 124 .SUB. SEC 16 OF ALIED SECURITY COMPANY RULES AND REGULATIONS, HANDWRITTEN LETTER SIGN AND STAMP FROM OUR COMPANY IS NOT ALLOWED ACCORDING THE OUR COMPANY PROCEDURE.

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO COMPLETE THIS OFFICIAL FORM AND GET BACK WITH THE COMPANY WITH THE REQUIREMENT WITH ANY DELAY.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS DIRECTOR.

What the hell kind of rule is that? Grr well that's ok you made things more difficult!

Me
Dear Dr Poto Coulibaly

Alright actually I believe this should do may I print out what you have written and show it to my bank account co-holder?

Best Regards
Jeff

Me
Dear Mariam

Alright they sent me a article quote on giving signatures this should do the trick. So I will fill out the Company's form and send it to them once I withdraw and send them the money.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Since you have received and confirmed from the company, Please i urges you to go ahead and fill the form and forward to the company,Meanwhile can you clearify the meaning of this:(signatures this should do the trick.).

Furthermore,Please i want to reminds you that my Fathere's sweat to get this money and i don't want anything that we hindering me to relocate the consignment to your home address in US. Please eradicate doubtingness and fearness in this huge transaction....If i could able to secure the requirement demend i don't think i would have resquest for your assistance in the first place. My Late Father's come from large family and he warned me before his untimely death that i shouldn't allowed any his memebers family to aware of this consignment, Because here in Africa most people are worshiping money and if they acknowledge that i have such amount of money i swaer i would have be kill by now.

Please do not hastite to update me immediately you send the company the requirement.
Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

I am not pleased!

Me
Dear Mariam

How are you seeing the e-mails I'm sending to the bank? I'm sorry but that kind of unnervs me... But it meant that the information they sent me should do the trick and I've been a little busy doing other things as well. I'm not talking to anyone really about this contract.

Best Regards
Jeff

Me
YOU NOT ONLY THE CLIENT WE'RE DYLING WITH HERE IN OUR COMPANY BUT DUE TO THE PERSONALITY OF THE LATE DR GIJADO, AS A PERSONAL FRIEND TO OUR COMPANY THAT BROUGHT US TO THIS STATE OF WRITING YOU ALL THE TIME. WE LESS CONCERNED WEATHER PRESENT THE LETTER TO YOUR BANK OR NOT, ALL WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU IS THE FORM FILLED AND THE REQUIREMENT TO ENABLE US TO COMMENCE THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TO YOUR DESTINATION AS WE HAVE INSTRUCTED MY YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO.

THIS IS LAST TIME WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS ISSUE OF FORM AND REQUIREMENT.

Dear Mariam

This is the e-mail that the bank has just sent me it is very unprofessional and I feel insulted. When simply requesting the use of a e-mail that they sent me. I am tempted to demand to speak with another representative with the company. This is as important to you as me correct? Because it's not so important to me as I do have a good income to keep my self going. Speak with this Poto man in person let him know to treat me with some respect.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

YOU NOT ONLY THE CLIENT WE'RE DYLING WITH HERE IN OUR COMPANY BUT DUE TO THE PERSONALITY OF THE LATE DR GIJADO, AS A PERSONAL FRIEND TO OUR COMPANY THAT BROUGHT US TO THIS STATE OF WRITING YOU ALL THE TIME. WE LESS CONCERNED WEATHER PRESENT THE LETTER TO YOUR BANK OR NOT, ALL WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU IS THE FORM FILLED AND THE REQUIREMENT TO ENABLE US TO COMMENCE THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TO YOUR DESTINATION AS WE HAVE INSTRUCTED MY YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO.

THIS IS LAST TIME WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS ISSUE OF FORM AND REQUIREMENT.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY.

Me
Dear Poto

What I have asked of you is nothing more than simple request that can be easily done. Not have you only shown every ounce of reluctance to do the most simplest of task you clearly are acting unprofessional. You receive pay for dealing with clients don't you? I'd suggest you watch your tone as you've shown very little competence. This might be my transaction but you lose out as well don't you Mr Poto? I receive a great deal of income and the last thing I need is shit from someone I can't even get a hold of over the phone.

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I will be glad to received your confirmation message after send the neccesary request to the company and i wait for your updated.Please have you call the company director?

Thanks
I remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

My friend and account co-owner needs the information of everything again. I have explained to him as much as possible and he understands your plight but he also feels that more information is needed on your father. Can you please send me the information soon? As I believe that we are now on a time limit with the bank.

Best Regards
Jeff

I want the lad to do more work Mariam gets unhappy I have spoken! But I am the one that is right not the lad!

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

What informations again did you need from me regarding to my Late Father's? Because you're now complecating this issue.tell me exactly the informations you need from my end.Because i did not understood the informations you're talking about, please kindly you clearify that.

Thanks
I remain sincerely Yours
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

It is not complicated Mariam you are allowing it to be complicated. I need you to re-explain what you originally explained about your late father. Just give me any information you can on your late father. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Jeff

Me
Dear Mariam

I spoke with my bank co-owner he said that he has decided to not go through with the transaction without a signature. I am sorry but unless I get the money and what each amount is for listed in a invoice then we will have to break the deal. I am truly sorry dear I wish I could do more but the bank refuses and as you have not given the information he has changed his mind. I was truly hoping you would be able to help me on the side while we went through this business. It was wonderful to have gotten to know you but I am certain you will be angry we cannot continue but the bank will have no choice but to make a exception for this or no money. It will be two weeks before I have full access to my money and you cannot wait that long. Be safe Mariam and gods speed.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Sorry for response lately, And regarding to the informations you request for, I have forward you these infos in the first place, Anyway, Read it once again:
I AM MISS MARIAM GIJADO, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE DR AND MRS AHMED GIJADO, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF COTE D'IVOIRE. BEFORE MY LATE FATHER'S WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 2004, MY FATHER TOOK ME SPECIAL, BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH NOVEMBER 2007 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL.

HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF (US$8.5Million) IN A TRUNK BOX THAT HE DEPSOSITED IN ONE OF THE SAFE SECURITY COMPANIES HERE IN LOME THAT HE USE MY NAME AS HIS ONLY CHILD AS THE NEXT OF KIN DURING THE TIME OF DEPOSITING OF THE FUND.HE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AS IT WAS DEPOSITED AS FAMILY VALUABLES FOR SECURITY REASONS.

HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AND THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT) , I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

Meanwhile, What do you mean by your friend and account co-owner in these transaction? According to your last message received yesterday you mention that you didn't disclosed the transaction with anybody and you're now talking about friend & co-owners. And the information garther from Dr Poto Coulibaly, this morning is that you're not straight forward neither honest with the transaction, Dr Coulibaly, Added that you re-peat the same scanario everytime, 1. you refused to filled the form, 2.you refused to forward your direct mobile contact, 3.you refused to fillfilled your promised by send the requiement to the company and due to all this the security company are extreamly hangry with me and i was warned to be very carefully since you're not working according to the company procedure. And i'm begining doubting your CREDIBILITIES in this regard. Dear Jeff, Kindly you straight to the point in other to know we're will stand in this transaction. I mean tell me the truth, Are you ready to help or NOT. Because i am not facitisty with the way you're handle this transaction i have to be frankly with you,

Listn to your statement, Your Bank-owners request for documents before allowed you to withdraw your own personal money, That is never done anywhere in the world. I disagreed with such statement. Therefore go straight to the point because i have to time to waste anymore in this transaction.
Thanks
I still remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

Damn stop being lazy!

Me
My bank account co-owner my company's CEO I entrusted him with all of the company funds along with my self. He is a extremely good friend as I said I receive the required documents or no money! The bank owner isn't the one that is holding back my money. My account co-owner in which the money they request is within a account that is for the company. All company transactions go through me first then followed by my companies CEO he feels as though that these forms do not come off legal. I trust my friend with my life he is not asking too many questions and I do not need what you originally sent me I need information on Mrs Ahmed Gijado not the business between us.

I told my CEO that a old business partner of mine passed away and I'm in contact with his daughter and wish to send her some money to help her out. That she wants her fathers personal items in a company's hands and needs help getting it out. Simple as this he knows nothing else but he wanted to know more about Mr Ahmed Gijado but NO you must make it difficult Mariam. I requested the company give me the fees itemized and a SIGNATURE if possible a stamp not required. But what does the company do refuse signatures! What kind of company is this that they don't give out signatures? I begin to question you Miss Mariam not do you want your late fathers money or not!? I don't care how angry the bank gets! Get the amount they require along with the amount itemized with fees listed and a signature. My account co-owner will take NOTHING less now because you delayed giving me information on him! I am not the one screwing this up it is you and that company! Either get me what I need or this deal is over! I did not reveal the fact there is money in the box. Have the company deliver the proper documents or no money!

I am stressed enough over my wife she is arguing more and more with me and a divorce is getting closer. I want to help you Mariam but as it stands the company demands a very high amount of money more than normal. If it had been 500 or less for documents then this would not have been a problem. I will fill out there forms once they give me what I need. Good day Miss Mariam.

Best Regards
Jeff

PS I asked for your number and you didn't give it to me. Also said I tried to call the company but couldn't get through to them.

Oh and you get slapped for saying I've refused to call you!

Lad
Quote:

My Dear Jeff,

Since you inssist that you would able to send the request to the company without the company provide you the signnature and stamp and the company also refused this demend of yours, I urges you to send the the $500. to the company and i want guarrantee my Father's house to the inssurance company for the balance and when the consignment arrived to your destnation we will get money to ball out the house from the inssrance since you refused to comply with the company procedure and i think that is the best way to handle this transaction for now.

Call me through this number: 00228 9004080087.

Thanks
I still remain sincerely yours
Miss Mariam.

Lad still being ignorant! Time to give Poto Coulibaly a call and TheLovelyJill even joins us!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/aO540WGb/Conference_Call_07_27_PM_Thurs.html Enjoy

Me
Dear Mariam

Good news we have worked a good deal with the company and we will have the money to them tomorrow so we will have your fathers money in no time!

Best Regards
Jeff

Me
Dear Mariam

You haven't been responding to my e-mails is everything ok? Are you upset with me? I am going to be sending the money today to the bank and we will be able to receive your fathers money. I hope you are doing well and everything we have managed to finally work everything out.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

SEQUEL TO YOUR LAST MESSAGE RECEIVED AND IN OTHER TO SATISFY THE BOTH PARTIES INVOLEVED IN THE ISSUE. WE'RE CONDERMED TO PROVIDE YOU THIS REQUEST AND YOU'RE TO FILLED THE FORM DILLIGENTLY AND SEND BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENT DEMIND IN OTHER TO PROCEED THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TO YOUR DOOR-STEP AND WE PROMISES.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY DIRECTOR.

I ignore the request for the form again. Not sure if he contacted the other person but oh well. But he also sent me the wrong thing after refusing he sends it after the call... Really? Just really?

Me
Dear Dr. Poto Coulibaly

Lost the phone signal anyway you have been passed up the line within my bank. You are too contact them directly at [email protected] include the header Bank Payment request 838/2 you have been passed up the line for this transaction do not mess this up!

Best Regards
Jeff

Dear Dr. Poto Colonic

I am awaiting you to send me your bank info so the money transfer may begin. Thank you.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

ATTN/ MR JEFF S.FOX,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MESSAGE RECEIVED AND WITH OUR CONVERSATION YESTERDAY REGARDING THE SHIPMENT AND PAYMENT AND BELOW ARE THE BANK INFORMATIONS. WE URGED YOU TO WIRE THE TRANSFER THROUGH THESE ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS AND DO NOT FAILED TO FORWARD THE NECCESARY INFORMATION TO US IMMEDIATELY YOU EXECUTED THE TRANSACTION INCLUDING PAYMENT SLIP.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY DIRECTOR.

NAME/ ONIFADE OLUFEMI AFOLABI

ACCOUNT NUMBER/ 7020811405195201

SCOD/ ECOCTGTG.

ECOBANK LOME-TOGO.

Me
Dear Dr Poto Colonic

I will be sending the money later today as the bank is not open yet. I went to the e-mail and checked the amount but is $2,850 USD the correct amount that is needed?

Best Regards
Jeff

Me
Dear Dr. Poto Colonic

The transfer is completed for the bank slip proceed here. http://www.53ctr4n5f3rs.tk use the pin 4288 and for the slip accesscode for the image is 131617984616595702289608479963

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I am more than glad to read your message, Firstly, I'm very tired yesterday due to streess am going through concerning the success of these mutual benefit. Now i got swift message also from the company this morning i was assure that everything will be handle to your service and immediately i called Dr Poto Coulibaly, In other to confirmed this message and he repeat the same in communication with me, Infact i am extreamly glad once again for your willingness and readiness to make this our dreams comes through may Almighty God continue to bless you including your entire family and i hope to met you soonest.

Finally,Please do not hestite to update me immediately you send the require to the security company.Meanwhile hope your wife haven't borther you anymore.
Thanks
My Faithful regards
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

You should not allow your self to be so stressed over this. Me and Dr Poto Colonic have everything settled now. I received the bank info to transfer the funds to the bank. So all is well now the bank will be opening in a few hours in within only about a hour or so depending on weather there the funds should very well be accessible! Then we will receive everything. I am very thrilled that I have managed to help you.

But my thrill falls short as my wife seems to get more and more distant from me. She does not understand we had a argument last night about everything she hinted at the divorce. It is sure to come now so I must despair in this time the clock is ticking down. She is such a evil woman now with such words to her own husband she shows me no respect, no love, she has been taking little joy out a lot after I get home I barely get to play with my own daughter. A father that does not even get to be with his own child after a long day of work is a very sad man. I am certain you can understand how it would feel if you had a daughter or son how upset you would be if you could not be with them. Anyway I am sorry for rambling I feel as if you are the only one I can talk to about this.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Thanks for your message once again,Meanwhile i wan't you to know the world of today is full of problems here and there, Like i said in one of my previours message, You should execise pacient till my arrival, I know & i am convince that it's not you that want to divoice your wife but since she's signal you in advance that is not problem i want to tell you that both of us can handle these problem amicablely when we meet face to face.

Moreover, Regarding to the payment to the security company, I am glad that everything is well taking careoff. I thanks you once again and you're a type of man i been dreamed of but very soon i repeat we shall meet face to face.

Thanks
Faithful Regard
Miss Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

I am afraid that when my wife wishes to proceed with the divorce I cannot stop her and I don't know when she will. Here in America if she gets a lawyer she will be able to begin the process of divorce in a days time. America probably doesn't hold such values as your country when it comes to a married couple. Even though we are a land of freedom it can sometimes be harmful as woman are equal to men here they have as much rights as men do but I do not look down upon this. But I am telling this so you know the way it works here.

By the way I am about to head out to the bank now and have the transfer of the funds done.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

ATTN/ MR JEFF S.FOX,

WE CONFIRMED THE INFORMATION HERE IN OUR COMPANY BUT WE COULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE IMAGE FROM VISTA DUE TO TECTNICAL ERROR FROM OUR COMPUTER. ANYWAY WE WILL INSSIST AND WHEN WE'RE THROUGH WE LET YOU INFIRMED BEFORE COMMENCE THE SHIPMENT TO YOUR DESTINATION ON 9th SEPTEMBER 2011.

IN ADDITION,PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO FORWARD YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS TO UNABLE US TO SHIP THE SAFEBOX TO YOUR PROCCESSION AS WE PROMISED.WE SHALL UPDATE YOU WHEN THE PAYMENT RECEIVED.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY.

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

It's happiness i read and received your message and i can assure you like i said in my previours message that both of us are capable of handle this problem of your family, Just wait till my arrival i assure you that the solution to your family will be takeoff immediately we met face to face, just forget about the problem, i assure you, Look to my picture i can make a good wife in future.

Thanks,
Dearling Jeff i remain sincerely yours
Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

Your message came as a bit of a shock to me. You would be willing to go out with a man of my age. I was conflicted and uncertain at first and didn't know what to make of your message. But then I was happy that you would make such a promise. We have gotten to know each other so much over these past few days. So I must ask how far you would be willing to go for me... Me and my bank co-owner came up with a plan to save my money which is the sum of $756,650.00 within the bank account this is a great deal of money. Tell me if you'd be willing to listen to my plan for what to do with these assets.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

With all respect i read your message this morning and i thank you firstly, for fullfillment of your promises to the security company according to the message i received these morning that the informations concerning the payment has been confirmed but still yet they haven't receive the payment on till monday according to them.

Yes, I can make a good wife in future i repeat, Age has nothing absolutely to do with love, Just forget about age matter, And in paragraph below you saying something (Tell me if you'd be willing to listen to my plan for what to do with these assets.) Yes, I will listen, please tell me something about your plan.....Let's me in infirmed you in advance, I am concerned about you. and am here to listen to your instruction because this money will be lodgein to your custody.

Thanks,
Dearling Jeff i remain sincerely yours
Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

I will be checking what is going on Monday when the bank is open. I am also glad to hear that about age and after we get to know each other then maybe this will be true someday. The thing about my plan is more first I must ask can I trust you with my money my darling Mariam? I am starting to really like you my darling but I still must ask you this.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I am to informed you that i couldn't have access to my email account at: [email protected], I wondered what is the problem, I suspect maybe someone monitoring my account email, Please make sure you response to this message as soon as possible.

Thanks
I remain failthful
Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

Oh that is not good. Do you believe someone has been watching us exchange e-mails darling? I hope that they do not discover our transaction and it was simply a mistake. I hope you are well though and everything is going ok I am glad you remain in contact with me.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Many thanks for your quick message, I think it's computer virus that occour. And immediately i discovered this error i open this new account and i strongly believe that this one is absolutely safe of our transaction. So feel free daerling everything is going right.

Meanwhile, Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Infact i am haste to meet you and i believe within next week i will arrived US. so that we can meet ourself face to face for the first time. Dearling Jeff, I think you're dreamed about me over their.A Kiss from me..........

Thanks
My Faithful Regard
Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

That is good news viruses can be so difficult to deal with sometimes dear. I am glad to hear everything is better though and our transaction is safe. My weekend has been fairly well so far my wife is off visiting her mother with my daughter. So I haven't had to deal with her and it has been relaxing. I thank you for your concern.

That is good news and I have been dreaming about you Mariam it is a little embarrassing to admit but it is hard not to think about you at this time. When you get here what do you plan on doing? Anything special? The Washington DC Zoo is a wonderful place to visit it is our largest Zoo here in the US. Also the White House is nice to see but going inside of it is impossible sadly without paying for a tour which is rather expensive.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

ATTN/ MR JEFF S.FOX,

WE HAVEN'T RECEIVE THE PAYMENT YET, AND OUR COMPUTER MADE IS MAXDATA, WHICH MEANS WE CAN OPEN THE SITE ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION OF YOUR BANK SITE THE SITE CAN ONLY OPEN THROUGH FIELD AGENT GATEWAY. PLEASE YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP AND FORWARD TO OUR COMPANY IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE WE'RE READY TO COMMENCE THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TODAY.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY.

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

I well receipt your swift message, I could have response to your message, Like i told you that i have appointment today in US HIGH COMMISSION and the consular re-schedule thursday for my Visa which i believe that within now till saturday i we leave this country straight to US. And the consular request for my Hotel reservation and BTA ( BASIC TRAVELLING ALLAWANCE). These are the requirement needed from me before my VISA can be issued on thursday.

Meanwhile, regarding to my plan, REAL ESTATE or any business you know that is lucreate i would mind because i wan't us to secure the money into legitimate business, At the same time there's alot of business here in Africa but when i arrive both of us we put head together and discuss about business and future.

Thanks,
I remain faithful yours
Mariam.

Lad
Quote:

ATTN/ MR JEFF S.FOX,

WE HAVEN'T RECEIVE THE PAYMENT YET, AND OUR COMPUTER MADE IS MAXDATA, WHICH MEANS WE CAN OPEN THE SITE ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION OF YOUR BANK SITE THE SITE CAN ONLY OPEN THROUGH FIELD AGENT GATEWAY. PLEASE YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP AND FORWARD TO OUR COMPANY IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE WE'RE READY TO COMMENCE THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE SAFEBOX TODAY.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY.

Me
Dear Poto Coulibaly

I'll be leaving for the bank today shortly will get back to you soon on what's going on.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

ATTN/ MR JEFF S.FOX,

THE PAYMENT SLIP IS URGENT ACCORDING TO BANK DEMIND, WITHOUT THE PAYMENT SLIP OUR BANK MAY NOT RECOGNIZE THE PAYMENT. JUST CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR THE SLIP AND GET BACK TO US IMMIDIATELY IN OTHER TO COMMENCE THE SHIPMENT AS WE PROMISED.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO OULIBALY
CDS COMPANY DIRECTOR.

Lad
Quote:

WE'RE DISSAPOINTED TO INFIRMED YOU THAT OUR BANK TOLD US THAT NO PAYMENT YET IN OUR ACCOUNT, MR JEFF S.FOX, HOW COULD YOU PROVED TO US THAT THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN PAID.FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP IN OTHER TO CONFIRMED THE TRUTH.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY DIRECTOR.

Me
Dear Dr Poto Coulibaly

First I will state this I do not appreciate receiving the same message more than once. I find the titles of your subjects more than simply rude. Conduct your self better or I will demand to speak to another Representative of your company if you can understand this. Next the bank clearly told me you may access the bank slip through the website and code I provided you it is only available electronically according to the bank. The second thing they told me is the reason for the delay is the instant deposit system isn't working for your bank the money will be in Thursday at least it should be Mr Poto Coulibaly. Ms Lynne isn't pleased with your bank you should have received this money instantly. But please next time be patient do not send me the same e-mail over and over again.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

WE'RE APOLOGIZE FOR THE MESSAGE AND IT'S NOT DIRECTLY OUR FAULT BUT DUE TO INFORMATIONS WE RECEIVED FROM OUR BANK THAT WARANTEE US TO SEND SUCH MESSAGE ACCROSS TO YOU AND SINCE YOU ALREADY CLEARIFY TO US THAT THE PAYMENT WILL BE AVIALABLE TOMORROW THURSDAY WE'RE WAITING AND IF COMES THROUGH WE WILL UPDATE YOU AND INSTANDLY THE SHIPMENT WILL BE COMMENCE WITHOUT DELAYING.IF POSSIBLE KINDLY CONTACT YOUR BANK TO DOWNLOAD THE PAYMENT SLIP AND FORWARD TO US SO THAT WE CAN MEET UP WITH OUR BANK DEMIND.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY.

A good slap puts the lads in line.

Me
Dear Poto Coulibaly

Thank you for apologizing. I tried to receive the payment slip personally but as I told you before it is completely electronic and you will need to be the one to retrieve the payment slip according to the bank. But yes please update me as soon as the money goes in. Thank you.

Best Regards
Jeff

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Thanks for your message received and Dearling Jeff, I communicate with the remittance Director Dr Poto Coulibaly, and he told me that they haven't received the payment and it's extreamly difficault to open the website in other to get the real image of the slip, Please Dearling Jeff, I urges you to please go ahead and instruct your Bank to forward you the slip in other to safisfied the company, Because according to Dr Coulibaly, inssisting the website should be download and re-forward to them in other to clearify the Bank here.

Please do this for our sake because i have an appointment tomorrow for my VISA like i told you and these payment of the company most be cleared before my departure to United State.....Dear Jeff, kindly make avialable of Hotel reservation for me over there because these are the requirement from US HIGH COMMISSION before my VISA can be secure tomorrow.

Thanks,extending my greeting to your family and be expect me soon.
I remain faithful yours
Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

I am so sorry that all this trouble is happening with the money to the company's bank account. I am trying my best to work it out so hold in there. I am so excited and thrilled to see you when you arrive here in the US.

Also I will make you reservation later today and tell you which motel it is. Do you wish to have a single or double bed when you arrive? It is completely up to you dear and as you have been so kind I'll happily pay your motel expenses.

Best Regards
Jeff

Subject: Dearest, please try to be kink to me,
Kikariz7069
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad
Quote:

WE'RE IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE REMMITANCE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF OUR BANK THESE MORNING AND HE PERSONALLY REQUEST FOR MY PRESENT AND WHEN I ARRIVED THE M.D EDUCATE ME REGARDING TO AFRICA BANKING SYSTEM AND HE PROCEED THAT WITHOUT PAYMENT SLIP IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO RELEASE THE PAYMENT. THAT MEANS YOU AND YOUR BANK ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE US THE SLIP BEFORE WE CAN ABLE TO PROCEED THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT.

AND THE BOARD MEMBER OF OUR SECURITY UNIT REASON'S THAT IF IT'S TRUE THE PAYMENT MADE WHAT IS DIFFICAULT FOR YOUR BANK TO RELEASE THE SLIP TO YOU AND FORWARDED TO US AND WE REQUEST AND INSTRUCTED YOU TO FILLED THE FORM WITH YOUR INFORMATIONS WHICH YOU REFUSED TO FULLFILL UP TILL NOW, WITH ALL THIS ACTITUDE OF YOU THE BOARD OF OUR COMPANY ARE DOUBTING YOUR CAPABILITIES AND YOUR INTEGRITY REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION. IF YOU'RE SINCERE WHY KINDLY YOU INSTRUCT YOUR BANK TO SEND YOU THE SLIP AND IF YOU INSSITING NOT TO SEND THE SLIP SIR.JEFF S.FOX, DON'T EXPECT ANY MESSAGE FROM US AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE SOUNDING AS IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOURS TOWARD THE TRANSACTION WHICH WE'RE ALRADY INFORMED YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO THIS MORNING.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY
CDS COMPANY

DREAFTED BY C.E.O DR.BANY

SEND BY DR POTO COULIBALY.

Me
Dear Dr. Poto Coulibaly

This was extremely difficult to get but here. Not only was this a long trip and extremely difficult to get you are so incompetent for a business man you and your bank should have been able to handle this easily you are the one that has caused the delays if you just did everything right then we wouldn't be having so much trouble. Re-send me the form so that I can fill it out no more delays!

I demand a apology for the way you have acted! Blaming me for your own mistakes.

Lad
Quote:

My Dearest Jeff,

Thanks for your message received, Infact i am confused with the statement issue from the company and to brought end to these distraction you need to forward the payment slip to the company so that they can able to confirmed the payment and forward the consignment to you, Because is certain that by next week i will be with you in US. I wen't to US HIGH COMMISSION today but they request for Hotel reservation & BTA before my VISA can be issue. Dear Jeff, I have spend all the little money i have in this VISA issue and i am let with nothing now, Please confirmed the payment slip to the company so that they can start the shipment i need to leave as soon as possible and forward me the reservation.

Thanks
I remain faithful
Mariam.

Me
Dear Mariam

This problem was due to the company not me and Mr Poto ignorance on how the system works darling. I am so angry with him I hope after this I will no longer have to talk to this ignorant man! My darling everything will be fine and we will have everything worked out and then we can finally be together! I am thrilled with the chance to meet you and also my wife has begun with the divorce proceedings that is why I did not answer yesterday I had to prepare everything. Anyway I will provide a Screen Shot of the reservation here you go. Love you my darling.

Best Regards
Jeff

Sadly this is the last e-mail I sent and I sent one to the bank since September 24th I have yet to recieve a response from the lad or his alt. The e-mail for Mariam has been closed it is now the 27th regular contact has ceased.

This bait has been my longest yet lasting from September 11th 2011 to September 24th I have not even gotten a angry e-mail so I cross my fingers and hope that Mariam my beloved returns to me. I hope you all enjoyed the bait.

p38cyq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!
APimpNameSlickBack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i wonder if these lads watch tv?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait! The phone call worked wonders, congrats with that bank account!
You did very well with giving the lad some family life of your character, which makes your character more believable. He may come back with another format to try.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Kikariz7069
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The phone call worked wonders

It certainly did if it wasn't for IG and Jill I might not have gotten so far with the lad but piggies seem fairly easy to get now. Also I did get a reply but he ignored my e-mail with the reservation and bank slip asked for it I responded didn't get a response. I really hope he comes back for more. I've gained confidence from this bait and my mentor. Hopefully my future baits are even better.

@APimp Yes they do watch TV but they don't get the same things as other country's get. So when it comes to a US Reference such as my character they wont get it. So a joke to us appears normal to them, or else they wouldn't fall for such silly things as Redneck Comedian names.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic