SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Trek Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this in the surplus letters area and decided to have a bash at it. This was only my second bait but it produced my first trophy.

Quote:
Hello with love,
I am Basyma tall slim single never married I viewed your contact and
became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion
reply to me back so that I will send my
pics later. Remember distance,race,religion,color, age does not matter
what matters is how you fill about the life.
Thanks,
Basyma
[email protected]

I thought I'd go for broke with something totally outrageous and see what happened:

Quote:
Hello Basyma
Thank you for your email. I am 29, single, tall, with dark hair and work for the United Earth Space Probe Agency as a test pilot. I am based in San Francisco although at the
moment I am undergoing zero G training at a secret location in New Zealand in preparation for the first trial runs of our new NX-Alpha test bed ship for the newly developed
Continuum Distortion propulsion system. When I return in two days I would love to get to know you. I have attached a photo of myself and the ship I will be piloting. Sorry the
picture of the ship isn't great, it was taken by me using an old fashioned 2D digital camera from the window of the recreation deck on MacKinley Station.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Roger Jimlad

And here are the pictures I sent:

The first one is some male model's picture I found on the web and the other is the NX-A from Star Trek Enterprise.
I have to be honest that once I'd sent her this I felt sure I'd gone too far…I thought she'd see right through me and that would be the end of it. But no:

Quote:
Hello dear,

How are you today
I'm very happy fine.I response to email sent to you at your address. Thank you very much for taking the time of day to write me back.I just hit the Internet to find the man of
my dreams, my desire is to find happiness and love being part of a unique and special.
Like I said before in my First post, my name is Basyma Johnson , I was born in Sudan in Africa, but now i am residing in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil and political war
going on in my country, I am only 5 "8 tall, I have 24 years, single. I'm tall, normal, back hair and black eyes?. I was doing my first year career as a medical student at the
University of Sudan before the war began . I grew up with my family?. before I lost my parents. I am the daughter of Dr.Johnson Williams.
My father was Dr.Johnson Williams. the chief personal adviser to the former head of state in Sudan my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
him with my mother. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now.I have an older brother and younger sisters?. and two uncles.I
lost all my uncles, who is now leaving the United State of America.But Please do not scare you away, I need a life that will make me feel like any other woman.
Please like to know more about you, what you are doing presently.Your likes and dislikes, what makes you happy? What makes you feel angry? Your family and your friends? Attached
here is my picture but I'm not photogenic, i hope you would n t mind. I will like to tell you more about myself in my next mail

God bless and best sense.
Always yours
Basyma

She sent me a picture pinched from a Hungarian dating site...as I found out later when this lazy gal sent me another...she forgot to get rid of the web address embedded
in it:

I ignore this and continue:

Quote:
Hi Basyma,
I'm very well thanks. I'm nearly finished my zero G training and although I thought I was coming back to San Francisco, it turns out that my boss, Admiral Forrest, has asked me
to report to the NX-Alpha base in Bozeman, Montana for some shakedown time on the NX-A. I was speaking to the Chief Engineer on the project, a Commander Tucker, who's told me we
have a problem with the antimatter flow regulators in the NX-A's starboard engine. So I'm afraid I will have to make do with emailing you briefly for a few more days. I promise
I will get back before the end of the week as I'm due some leave before we launch our first flight to Jupiter and back next week. Tucker and I have decided to try for Warp 2
although Admiral Forrest thinks W1.5 is quite fast enough for a maiden flight in an otherwise untested new ship design.
Anyway, enough of work...in my spare time I'm a property developer and am looking for investment opportunities in your part of the world. Property prices in the Federation here
are sky high and I'm looking for somewhere new. Do know if there is any land for sale at a good price in Senegal...I'm always on the lookout for a good deal. (She never rose to that one).
My likes and dislikes...I love classical music and Klingon Opera. I'm not so keen on smoking and dishonest people. Flying makes me happy, the faster the better, which is why I
volunteered for the UESPA NX-Alpha Program - no one's EVER gone as fast as I'll be going next week when I take that baby up. Incidentally Basyma I hope it's understood that all
I'm telling you about my work is strictly secret. UESPA is a secret international organisation and the technology we have developed and have access to is unknown to the
world...so far. We don't want to publicise what we're doing until we can prove it works although is does make me smile when I see news programs showing the United States Air
Force's "latest" jet fighters...JETS for heaven's sake! If only they knew how quaint and old fashioned all that so called "high tech" stuff really is. They'd faint if they saw
what I see in my job.
Anyway, I have to go now, I've got a plasma coil to recalibrate in zero G this afternoon so I must get on. Speak to you soon.
Love,
Roger

Now she hits me with the hard sell:

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,

When i got your mail and i was a bit happy but dear my situation here is very critical as in conclusion you will found out that i am an Orphan, but please let that don't scare
you away, i need a life that will make me to feel like any other woman.
My condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our
relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Fabian Alexandra. who is the pastor of the(Zion Kingdom church of Christ) here in Senegal he
has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the church camp) because here they have two hostels one for
the men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-764952522) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have
any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year
before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as
next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here in Dakar Senegal which he used my
name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.5m(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account because the bank said that i should provide a foreign partner who will stand for me for the transferring and
from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the Church camp here the only

person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i

am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and of vision,truth and hardworking someone i
don't know exactly what's life is to me , but in a short form i am very cool and jovial, i am so humble and respectful ,i like cooking.
My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God and i
believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from Africa i have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior
brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late fathers houses,company and properties to one Mr Olson Steven from
united states and enjoy the money with their wives.I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money, The day i
wrote you first,i picked up your address from site and i prayed over it, After that i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.
However you can call me with the reverend pastor's office phone line, my favorite language is English, i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English
speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell, i will be thinking
about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a good day

Yours lovely.
Basyma

But here comes Captain Roger Jimlad - her Knight in Shining Armour!

Quote:
Hi Basyma!
I'm very sorry you're in such a terrible predicament and of course I will do everything I can to assist you in your plight. I'm afraid I cannot speak to your pastor because I
work for a secret organisation, the United Earth Space Probe Agency and because of this we are not allowed telephones for security reasons. Phone calls can be traced and our
deep black operations cannot be compromised by such a quaint form of communication. I will have to maintain my contact with you through this e-mail address which cannot be
traced. It may appear that I have an ordinary Gmail address but don't let that fool you...it is actually a highly advanced system that uses Gmail syntax but routes it through
the subspace domain, using our latest fractal encryption sequences and FTL isolinear processors to hide its location. It would take even the best Federation submolecular
multiprocessor computer core hundreds of years to decrypt the location of this one e-mail...and every other UESPA employee has a unique address with its own dedicated fractal
encryption sequence. Bottom line? I cannot and must not be traceable in my job.
That said I can of course "come out of hiding" as it were to meet you somewhere and for that I will have to utilise "normal" modes of transport to reach you...I can't very well
be seen landing in your camp in an impulse driven shuttle pod with UESPA markings and an NCC registry number on the side! I will have to come by recognisable aircraft.
With regard to your Father's death certificate and other documents, just send them to me and I will deal with the paperwork.
I'm glad you can cook as I get tired of eating the rather bland concoctions that we get from our food synthesisers and replicators. Sometimes I just wish I could have someone
cook me a steak!
Don't worry about a thing, Basyma, it will all turn out well if you leave things to me. I know you come from a rather primitive and paranoid culture, and I know you're trying to
help yourself...but all you need is some help to get the job done. I am that man, Captain Roger Jimlad of the UESPA!

Love,

Roger

And she just can't believe her luck!

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today? Darling thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that means so much to me. Thank for your
understanding. I just wanted to thank you; I don't think you realize how much you inspire me. I am so proud of the person you have become and are becoming. Thank you for coming
into my life and showing me that there are still good men in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet. Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way. Thank you
for letting me loves you like I do.
Anyway, I want to explain more to you and also thank you so much for the opportunity you have given me to prove my sincerity of purpose. I believed that this is the beginning of
a long lasting relationship between both of us; you shall never regret knowing me. However, I decided to contact you for a help. I have no doubt about your honesty because I
prayed to God for direction and directives before contacted you and i believed in my heart that you are the right person to assist me. Darling i hope you understand my last mail
concern where my late father deposited the fund; he deposited the fund in Senegal.
It is with great pleasure i choose to pen you this mail from the depth of my heart. If you cannot see my heart God sees my heart and know that i am seeking a real love from you.
I have read your long mail three times before i can understand the lines believe that this will be a long lasting relationship between us and it will lead us to marriage by the
grace of God. Firstly i understood from your mail that you are very open to me, don t hid anything and i promise you that i shall be sincere, loyal and honest to you in as much
you will taking care of me with love and sincere heart. I understand your job and I can’t farce you to call me which you lead you to lose your job and something else, let keep

in touch through email I believe that through this email
we will get close to each other someday, darling about my late father documents, they’re not with me here I keep in Rev fathers house for security reason so I will send it to
you latter when I scan them on computer ok.
Please, one thing i am asking you to do for me now, i want you to present yourself to the bank here as my foreign partner and trustee send them mail and ask them the
possibility of assisting me to transfer the fund into your account in your country or any country of your choice, after transfer we shall make a plan immediately for me to come
down to your country and start a new life with you. Life here is too difficult, suffering is too much on me, we don t even eat well here, as I am writing this mail to you now I
never eat since last night and I don’t even know where the next meal will come from today.
That is how bad the situation here is. I never wanted to let you know this, but if I don’t, you will not know the reason why I have been so worried. let me know whether you
will assist me to transfer this money into your bank account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international
transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I am crying because I have no body today and if anything happens to me, where do I go from here and what would my
future look like? What shall i say, maybe you have been reserved for me by God s plan, but your explanation was cogent enough to me.
Having kept behind your fears and kept faith in me and of our plan, I wish to say I will appreciate your courage so much and I pray we will be together by grace of Well, I will
drop here i want you to give me new hope that I can still bit my hands on my chest that I still have a wonderful person like you in my life. And i will forward you bank contact
for you to contact them for more information about the transfer, I send you another picture of me if you still have any of your pictures please send it to me ok, I like you
pictures, May the good Lord bless you and give you better understanding.

Yours lovely,

Basyma

I decide to get my lawyer involved:

Quote:
Hi Basyma,
I'm very well thanks and thank you for you new picture...you look great. I'm glad you understand my need for secrecy. If what I do or the organisation I work for were to become
public as a result of our messages, I would immediately be sent to the Klingon Penal Colony of Rura Pente, never to be seen again.
I would be happy to make myself known to your bank, all you have to do is tell me which one and where it is, together with its e-mail address and account details. I will have a
lawyer friend of mine at the Judge Advocate General's office at UESPA go over your documents when you send them to me and we will come up with a strategy for getting your money
out of Senegal and somewhere safe...I suggest Switzerland or Liechtenstein as they have the safest and most trusted banks on the planet. My own bank is in Zürich. It's a private
bank used by UESPA and its staff as their oath of secrecy is absolute and we can operate out of there in total anonymity and safety. Believe me this bank is so secret it might
as well not exist! Hmmm, will it be in the Zürich phone book I wonder…
Meantime, live long and prosper!

Love,
Roger

She then comes back with her bank's contact details:

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you today? I hope that all is well with you? Darling I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. I know you don't need another
reminder because I tell you a Every time times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me,
and I know my simple words can never compare.
From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy had. You are the most AMAZING guy I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so
close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. Darling, you make my heart
beat faster each time I see your mail, and you give me butterflies when you write love. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.
About your friend who is advocate, like I told you before I want everything w do to be secret I don’t want anybody to know about that because I am scared, you know some people
don’t like something good come for another so forget about him all I want you to do now is to send mail to the bank here with this information bellow ok. I wi9ll send you my
late father documents as soon as you hear from them, I want you to handle this transaction by yourself I don’t want you to involve anybody ok.
I will make sure I play my part here all I need from you is to stand on my behave to send mail to the bank they will inform you on how to transfer this money to your account
anywhere you want, I will like you to transfer the money in your bank Zürich since you confirm them that they will keep everything secret ok. Darling I really want to meet you
as soon as possible, I know you always busy if not that I will like you to come down here to take me out from this place and we will do the transfer here and go back together.
How do you see it?

Any way here is the bank contact information.
BANQUE ISLAMIQUE DU SENEGAL
TRANSFER OFFICER. MR. ZUMAR AMANDA
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
NUMBER: 00221705617459
AMOUNT DEPOSIT: US$7,500,000.00
DEPOSITOR: DR. JOHNSON WILLIAMS
NEXT OF KIN: BASYMA JOHNSON
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 000056884711BH003

Please when contacting the bank, don’t forget to mention them that you are my guardian/trustee since that is what they want after all my past attempt which was fruitless,
and be advice to call them after you have send mail to them so that they will start the process without much delay. I will drop here for now hope to hear from you soon with good
news from the bank ok.
Yours forever in love
Basyma

As requested, I then give my bank details to the man at her bank:

Quote:
Dear Sir
I present my credentials as the legally appointed Trustee to Basyma Johnson, daughter of the late Dr. Johnson Williams, whose deposit of $7.5M US I wish to have transferred to
the following bank in Zürich:

Spockbank & Co, AG,
Federationstrasse 82a,
Postfach,
2161 Zürich, (2161 is the year of the founding of the United Federation of Planets)
Switzerland.

As a result of being engaged in a sensitive post with my employer, I am not in a position to communicate via telephone. I am however able to receive emails day and night on the
following fractally secured address: [email protected]
Please be good enough to confirm your requirements for the transfer of this fund forthwith.
Could you also please inform me which of the two addresses is your preferred one for communication purposes; [email protected] or
[email protected]
Thank you.

Regards,
R H Jimlad

Her bank then gets back to me:

Quote:
Islamic Bank of Senegal
Immeuble Fayçal, rue Huart x Amadou Assane Ndoye,
BP 3381 CP 18524 Dakar RP
Dakar Sénégal

REF: IBSD1/011/SN/19/08/2011

Attention: Sir.
It is with deep sense of appreciation that i send you this mail, on behalf of our distinguished banking institution, We acknowledge your mail with thanks. I have been directed
by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your information. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Basyma
Johnson that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.
Late Dr. Johnson Williams was our late customer with, Account No: 000056884711BH003, subs total amount US $ 7,500,000.00, deposited with us. Hence you have been really
appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings:

(1.) A POWER OF ATTORNEY obtained in your name from an international lawyer in Senegal in which Miss Basyma Johnson gives you the authority to represent her being the next of
kin of the late Dr. Johnson Williams and the beneficiary of the deposited funds.

(2.) A DEATH CERTIFICATE that proves that Dr. Johnson Williams is actually dead as we were made to understand.

(3.) Affidavits of support from federal High Court of Senegal, that will sign and seal by Senegalese resident lawyer.

(4.) A copy of Johnson Williams will.

It is only when we receive those documents mentioned above that we can proceed to transfer the funds to your account. On receiving the documents specified, it will take 72 hours
to effect the transfer of the funds to your account.

Yours truly,
Mr. Zumar AMANDA
Senior Associate, Head of Islamic Finance
Islamic Bank Of Senegal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidentiality Note: ..............
The information contained in this message is confidential and or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please
notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.
Online Banking © 2011- Islamic Bank of Senegal. All Rights Reserved

I then tell my gal to expect a letter from my lawyer, a certain Leonard McCoy:

Quote:
Hi Basyma
I have received an e-mail from your bank. It asks me for the following documents and this is copied and pasted from the e-mail I received:

(1.) A POWER OF ATTORNEY obtained in your name from an international lawyer in Senegal in which Miss Basyma Johnson gives you the authority to represent her being the next of

kin of the late Dr. Johnson Williams and the beneficiary of the deposited funds.

(2.) A DEATH CERTIFICATE that proves that Dr. Johnson Williams is actually dead as we were made to understand.

(3.) Affidavits of support from federal High Court of Senegal, that will sign and seal by Senegalese resident lawyer.

(4.) A copy of Johnson Williams will.

This is what they say they need Basyma. How do you want to take it from here? I have copied my lawyer friend at the UESPA Judge Advocate General's (JAG's) office in on this
communication and will do on others to do with this transfer so that he can keep us right and make sure that everything goes smoothly. His name is Leonard McCoy and his email
address is [email protected] if you want to email him for a character reference for me to present to your pastor when you go for the documents.
Please remember that I'm busy with test flights of the NX-A all next week. We'll be backward and forward to Jupiter a number of times so I'll be up to my eyes in warp field
diagnostics and subspace transceiver tests, not to mention a thorough shakedown of the ship itself in speed and endurance trials. Please don't be worried then if I can't email
you right away when you send me a message, I promise I will get back to you just a soon as I'm docked back at McKinley Station.
Love,

Roger

She now tells me about her lawyer…who can't spell his own Company's name!:

Quote:
My Darling,

Thank you so much for the effort your making to see that this transfer is complete successful i pray that God in heaven will reward you back with his infinity mercy. After
reading your mail and letter from the bank. I went to the bank to ask them what they mean by Power of attorney and if they can give me contact of lawyer who can arrange the
other two documents because the other my late father documents is with me, i will give it to the lawyer latter.
The accountant of the bank whom I met said that power of attorney is a legal document that would be written by a lawyer, stamped, signed and sealed in Dakar High Court. He said
this is to give you powers and authority to claim the money and transfer it to your bank account and invest it for me, They said that those documents most obtain here is Senegal
sign and seal by Senegal lawyer.
They gave me contact of two lawyers I can go and meet for the work. I have discussed with one of them. He said the legal document is not for me but for the claimant and investor
and therefore you should contact him directly to officially request and his chambers' legal services on the matter. I will submitted the other documents to his office latter for
the proof.
The name of the lawyer is Dr. Barrister Daniel Malick and the name of his chamber is (Eagle Chambers and Associates) His email address is
([email protected]) ([email protected])So write to him with your full name,address,occupation, and tell him that your are
the trustee and investor to Miss Basyma Johnson Williams who has discussed with him about power of attorney and Affidavits support. That you require his legal service to write
power of attorney that will give you authority to claim $7.500, 00.00 from Bank of Senegal on my behalf. To prepare legal documents that would give you authority to transfer the
money to your bank account and invest it for me.
So please contact the lawyer for the remaining legal documents for the transfer because that was the only thing holding the transfer now.
Thank you for all you caring and love.
Yours forever
Basyma

I get in touch and copy my gal in for information:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Malick
I have been appointed as the trustee to Miss Basyma Johnson, daughter of the late Dr. Johnson Williams, whose deposit of $7.5M US is presently held by the Islamic Bank Of
Senegal. I have been asked by them to provide a Power of Attorney in which Miss Basyma Johnson gives me the authority to represent her as next of kin of the late Dr. Johnson
Williams and the legal beneficiary of her late father's deposited sum ($7.5M US). I also require a Affidavit of Support which Miss Johnson has apparently already discussed with
you.
I am a test pilot and my home address is:

Roger H Jimlad
Apartment 2063 (2063 being the date of First Contact in the Star Trek film of the same name)
Zephram Cochrane Plaza
Old Mission District
San Francisco
USA

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

R Jimlad

Barrister Daniel gets back to me:

Quote:
Good day my Client.

I have been brief by your partner Miss Basyma Johnson Williams on your behalf, in respect to your case, For the closure of her Late father's bank account late Dr,Johnson
Williams and transfer of such to your nominated bank account on the status of Trustee/manager/Investor to the next of kin Miss Joy Williams.
Before I will accept and involve my Chambers in this case, I will before go to the Islamic bank of Senegal to find out the source of this money and to make sure that the money
has nothing to do with drug, terrorism and money laundering. I will also go to the Federal High court of the Senegal to find out the exact government cost of securing these
documents,
I shall get back to you before closing of work tomorrow, Have a nice day my client,

Your in Service.
Barrister,
Daniel Malick(Esq.)

She thanks me and gives me the soft soap:

Quote:
Hi my darling,

How are you today? i hope that all is well with you over there? darling i saw your mail which you send to our lawyer it is very nice please don't forget to let me know as soon
as you hear from him ok, darling tell me since you always busy how you want us to meet and where do you want to us to meet for the first time? i need you close to me all the
time because i cant stay alone with you. Anyway i believe that next week everything will be okay and we start plan on how for me to come out from here and meet you, anyway how
is your friend lawyer and your other friends? i will drop here for now hope to read from you bye my darling i cant wait to be on your arms soon.
Yours forever in love
Basyma

Now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty:

Quote:
Good day my client,

I want to inform you that in view of my underground checking/ findings as regards to the source of the money with (Islamic Bank Du Senegal). I have confirmed the genuine
existence of the funds. And therefore I wish to inform you that this Honorable chambers has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed true existence and
legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with Islamic Bank Du Senegal.
According to the inquiry i made, the bank manager told me that the fund ($7.5 million dollars) is in Escrow account that no amount shall be deduct or add until the fund made
transferred to the legal beneficially.
In pursuit of the above, I have concluded discussion/consultations with the appropriate quarters/ authorities on the needful to secure the relevant documents as demanded by the
holding bank and you are hereby notified as follows:-

1.) I shall draft a tentative Power of Attorney/agreement based on Miss Basyma Johnson Williams request and information for you to stand as her trustee/partner. And i shall be

send to you for your perusal and comments before it is notarized on my chambers letter head after joint signature of parties involved.

2.) My consultations with Dakar High Court clerk, confirms that it will cost the sum of (1250 Dollars only) to legalize the Power of Attorney.

3.) Affidavits of support will cost you. (600 Dollars only), which will empower the bank to release the fund here in Senegal and transfer it to your own nominated bank account.

My chambers should be paid a legal fee of 3500 Dollars, Note that my legal service charges of 3500 Dollars should be paid within 72 hours after you have received the transfer of
(Seven million Five hundred and thousand US Dollars Only) in your bank account.
But to enable me pay to authorities (Dakar High Court and Kaolack Municipal Council) and get the Power of Attorney and the Affidavits of support for the immediate transfer, you
should send now only the charges totaling (1,850) Dollars only.
Now you have to send the money through my office secretary information on Monday or today for collecting. As soon as we receive this government charges it will take us 2working
days to secure this documents and summit it to the bank for immediate transfer, have a nice day my client if you have any questions don't fail to contact this office through our
email address bellow for more information.

NAME: IKE ONYEKA PETER
OFFICE ADDRESS: 107-109 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU
ASSANE NDOYE SENEGAL DAKAR

Don't forget to send all the information needed such as;
(1)NAME OF THE SENDER
(2)THE AMOUNT REMITTED
(3)SECRET CONTROL NUMBER
(4)TEST QUESTION/ANSWER
(5)THE COUNTRY WHERE THE MONEY WAS SENT FROM

Yours in service.
Dr.Barr.Daniel Malick(Esq.)
The principle partner

EAGLE CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE
107-109 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE
DAKAR SENEGAL
PRIVET EMAIL. [email protected]
OFFICE. [email protected]
OR. [email protected]
NUMBER. 00221770167913
OR. 00221771467313

Basyma gets all gooey:

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you today? i hope that is is well with you over there? darling where are you i cant do without your mail since yesterday i did not see your mail i feel like crying,
since ever i meet you, my life is better because you me with your wards, anyway i know that your always busy but as soon as you have chance do say hi to me ok, tell me darling
have you hear anything from the lawyer since then? i will go for now hope to hear from you soon bye.
Yours forever
Basyma

I tell her a tale:

Quote:
Hi Basyma
Sorry I couldn't email you yesterday. We had a comms failure and all communication with the outside world was down. We could still communicate with all our bases and stations
but it seems our FTL Subspace/Internet interface transceiver array in Antarctica was damaged by an ice cliff falling into the sea. Global warming again they tell me.

Anyway, I've taken the time to think through a few things and it dawned on me that since you have no family, maybe you would like to come and live with me? It's a big step I
know and lots of identity and background checks would need to be carried out on you as you would be entering the secret world of UESPA so you would be effectively cut off from
the rest of the world. That would last at least until we make ourselves known to the world when the determination has been made by the Federation Council that they are ready to
hear of the things we're doing and have done, both here and, shall we say, elsewhere? I can't tell you more at the moment, as I say, but when you're inducted into UESPA, I will
be able to tell you more...that's if you agree to all this that is. Again, I know it's a big step, but do consider it Basyma, you've no idea of the wonders we have here that I'd
love to share with you...you just can't imagine it! Oh shoot, I'll give you a hint of just one of them. At present, if you wanted to go from your camp to New York, say, you'd
need to go to the airport, get on a plane, fly to New York, get off the plane and find your way into the city by taxi or train. Where I am, I can get from one city to another in
much the same time that it takes take type this sentence! I'll say no more for now , but hopefully you'll get the idea of the magnitude of what I'm telling you...which MUST,
absolutely MUST remain secret. I cannot stress that point enough, Basyma, if you mention this to ANYBODY, we will both disappear, never to be heard of again.
I know it's a lot to think about so I'll leave you with it for now.
Love,

Roger

PS The lawyer got in touch, I'll contact him tomorrow as I presume he doesn't work on a Sunday!

Now she's REALLY beginning to lay it on thick:

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you today? I hope that all is well with you over there in your great country? Darling, I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the
moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at
you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I truly
love you and my life would never be the same without you. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy had. You are the most AMAZING guy I have ever known.

Thinking back to the way we met, how we grow so close in
just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you.
Darling, you make my heart beat faster each time I see your mail, and you give me butterflies when you write love. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In
your arms is where I belong.You melt me every time with your mail and about the future that you want to spend with me. Well I don’t want to write much, darling about your
sceret, I told you before that you should count on me I can never tell it to anybody in m life. I keep it by my self ok just feel free don’t have double mind ok I am with you I
can never did something will let my husband down.
About coming there, I can come there if your give address where I can come so that you wil come and pick me up because I want to stay close to your anywhere you are, I don’t
care where you stay as far as nothing will hurt me there there is no problem, anyway I will go for now ok please don’t forget to contact the lawyer as you promise on your mail
so that everything will be okay this week. You should when you will contact him because our time and yours is not the same.
Take good care of your self for me, I cant wait to see you soon bye.
Yours forever in love

Basyma

I ask the lawyer for his bank details:

Quote:
Dear Mr Malick
Than you for your email. I will be happy to send you the $1850.00 but in order to do so, I need bank account details from you. If you could send me these I will endeavour to
transfer the money as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Regards

R Jimlad

He obliges, Alan gets his details, and I get my first Piggy!

Quote:
Good day my client;

We receive your mail which you send to our chamber 22/8/2011 is well noted; i want you to send the charges through this account number here and don't fail to forward the
payments slip to our chamber as soon you made the payment.

Bank Name: CBAO GROUP ATTIJARIWAFA BANK (DAKAR SENEGAL)
Bank Address: CBAO YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
Beneficiary Name: E.L.OBIEKWE
Account number: 35159797101 14
Serial no. 01313
Code Swift: CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE K0012

As soon as we recieve this mooney it will take me two working days to secure this documents and summit it to the bank have a nice day my client.

Yours in service.
Dr.Barr.Daniel Malick(Esq.)
The principle partner

Meanwhile, in response to the great news that Basyma wants to come and live with me (the slut - she's never even met me) I tell her of the requirements she'll need to
meet:

Quote:
Hello Basyma
That's great. Now we can make a start on getting you into UESPA, and as I said in my last message we will need to get some identification from you, among other things. I will
get my lawyer friend, Leonard McCoy, at the JAG's office to contact you with what he needs to process your application to come and join me. Given the secret nature of UESPA ,
some of the questions may seem quite invasive and personal, but do not worry...they are for the best and when they are concluded will be together. I will tell you then how you can come and join me.
Love

Roger

She's pushing to get the money to the lawyer (herself/her mugu boyfriend?):

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you? darling i saw your mail with the mail you send to our lawyer i like it. darling there is no problem tell your friend to contact me and ask me anything he want to
know i will get back to him ok, i really want to join you over there as soon as possible, darling i wish you good luck you go in peace and come in peace because God know that i
need you always. Darling did our lawyer send you the details you requested from him?
Please do try to send him the money so that he will start the work as soon as you come back everything will be ready ok, i dont want to stay here till next week i want to by
your side, i miss your my darling i need you, i want you,i love you with all my heart and soul.
Yours wife to be
Basyma

The lawyer, Leonard McCoy, gets in touch with my gal:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,
I have been asked by my friend and colleague, Captain Roger Jimlad to do all I can to induct you into the UESPA family. This will take some time as the checks are stringent. As
you are no doubt aware, we are a secret organisation and as such we must protect that secrecy with all of the resources available to us. For that reason we have to be sure that
those persons who join UESPA are vetted with the utmost thoroughness. Your situation is rather different from the norm in that you have been chosen by Roger as the person whom
he wishes to have as his live in partner/wife. Normally we would invite people to join our ranks on the basis of their civilian or military standing. You have no standing that
we would normally recognise, but situations like this do crop up from time to time and there are articles in the UESPA Charter to accommodate them.
We must therefore check your identity and background in order to satisfy ourselves that:

You are who you say you are
You have no criminal record
You are not a terrorist
You do not work for a government unfriendly to the ideals of the UESPA
You have no diseases not indigenous to the Terran environment
You are not a Romulan, Tholian or Cardassian
You have no interest in becoming an agent for these above named species

As I said there will be various checks made before we can give Captain Jimlad the authority to bring you to a UESPA facility, but if you cooperate in these checks, they will
speed up your induction. The first things we must ask from you are copies of the following documents:

Your birth certificate
Your passport
Your bank details (for financial provenance, i.e., to check that you have not received money to groom Capt. Jimlad and lure him into asking you to join him on behalf of someone
else)

If you can provide this office with these documents as soon as possible, we will get things underway and you an look forward to a life of contentment and abundance with us.
On a personal note, I look forward to meeting the girl that finally landed Roger, and I wish you both every happiness.

Yours Cordially,

Lieutenant Commander Leonard McCoy
Chief Advocate Terran Affairs
Judge Advocate General's Office
United Earth Space Probe Agency

Basyma duly responds:

Quote:
Good day sir,
I saw your mail is well understood, i want to also thank you so much for the kind effort you are making to see that i come over there to stay with my love Roger, well i have
read your mail is well understood i will answer your mail but if there anywhere i make miss please do put me write and if there any question you need do ask me again.

This is your questions,
You are who you say you are. Yes i am who i said i am Basyma Johnson Williams.
You have no criminal record, No i did not have any criminal record i never hard problem with anybody.
You are not a terrorist. No i am not a terrorist and i never seen something like that before.
You do not work for a government unfriendly to the ideals of the UESPA, No i don't have any friend or relation here works in government.
You have no diseases not indigenous to the Terran environment. No i never contact any diseases at all i am just 24years old i never hard sex with man before because i came from
christian family.
You are not a Romulan, Tholian or Cardassian, i did not know anything about Cardassian, Romulan, or Tholian.

Dear sir i don't have anything in my at all i need life will make me be like other womens i need to be with my man and live happy with him anywhere he is i am ready, i don't
have any bad intention at all please if you any help render me i want to be with my love.
I will go and scan my birth certificate latter and send it to you through your mail ok, about passport i don't have passport because i never traveled out of Africa before, I
don't have any bank account at all and i never receive any money from we meet,sir i will go for now hope to see your respond soon bye may God bless you and give you better
understanding.

My regard
Basyma

I'm in a hurry (I was just about to go out with the wife and she was champing at the bit):

Quote:
Hi Basyma
I'm just about to leave for MacKinley Station for this week's NX-A trials. Did you get the email from Leonard McCoy? Sorry to be so quick.

love
Roger

Leonard McCoy gets back in touch:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,
Thank you for your responses to the questions in my e-mail. I note that have said that you will scan your birth certificate and send it to me through the mail. I'm not sure if
you understood my meaning; UESPA is a very secret organisation and as such I cannot give you a postal address. Emailing the document will be sufficient as long as it is clearly
readable. As a result, however, of you not possessing either a passport or a bank account, we will have to fall back on a alternative form of identification.
What I propose is the following:
Get a piece of stiff white card or board about 50cm by 20cm. On it write in LARGE black capital letters, "I AM JIMLAD'S BINT" (The word bint is an acronym Roger made up which
means Beautiful, Inspiring New Temptress. He had the idea of using it as it is clearly something he would understand and an impostor would not). Once you have made up this
notice on the card, hold it in front of you at stomach level and have a friend take a photograph of you and the card. It is not perfect but in the absence of a passport it will
have to do. You can then e-mail this photograph to me at this address. Once I am in receipt of your scanned birth certificate and this photograph, we will move on to the next
stage of the process of bringing you into the fold.
Again, thank you Miss Johnson for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours respectfully ,

Basyma rabbits on again and this time she's fretting about Leonard's demands:

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today my love? i hope that all is well with you? yes darling i receive a mail from your friend lawyer ask me some question, but i am afraid if he refuse to help me
please talk to him i don't want him to think that i have any bad thing in mind ok, i saw his mail this evening too but i want him to give me time do what he ask me because where
i am now they wont allow me to go out anytime i want ok.
I will must surely try my best to give him all the answer soon, darling i want you to know that i love you with all my heart and soul, i want you to trust me ok i can never hurt
you in my life, i thank God to bring you into my life i am very happy for that, well i will go for now i wish you God luck but i want to always be in your heart all the time ok.
Yours forever
Basyma

Having had the fake bank account shut down, I get back to gal's lawyer with the bad news:

Quote:
Dear Dr Malick
I have bad news. I managed to get to the bank this morning and carry out the transfer of $1850 to your account and all appeared to be well. Unfortunately, I received a phone
call about half an hour ago from the bank here to say that the transfer did not go through and was returned. They would not go into details for security reasons but they did
say that the account I was trying to send to "had a problem". My bank told me that they had tried again some time later with the same result. Would you be able to provide me
with an alternative set of bank details, ie, another bank account into which I can transfer your $1850?
Regards

R Jimlad

This boy's a fool...he gives me another bank account, whose details go straight to Alan for closing...Piggy No.2!:

Quote:
Dear client,
I just recieve your mail is well unerstood, here is another bank account you should make the payment.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
ADDRESS. DAKAR ROUTE DES ALMADIES ZONE 12 LOT D BENEFICIARY
NAME. OBIEKWE EMEKA LEONARD
ACCOUNT. 301010014491-82
SERIA NUMBER 01301
SWFT CODE. SN153

I have to give Alan time to shut this account down, so I stall:

Quote:
Thank you Dr Malik
I have noted the new details but will not be able to get to a bank to carry out this transfer now until Friday. I am a test pilot and am involved in shakedown trials of a new
craft all this week.
I will let you know when I have set the transfer in motion.
Regards

R Jimlad

Meantime I have to calm poor Basyma down:

Quote:
Hello Basyma
Do not be concerned about Leonard's email. He is my friend but he is first and foremost a lawyer and as such has the security interests of the UESPA at heart. He sent me the
email he sent to you and he did not say that you must do what he asked in a set time. Do not be afraid that he will refuse to help...that is not going to happen. We in the
United Earth Space Probe Agency have a more evolved sensibility than the rest of the world...we do not act selfishly or to disadvantage another human being. It is how we have
managed to make such enormous technological strides, we act for the betterment of ourselves and the rest of humanity and it is why our staff is handpicked. We only take the
best.
Just do what you can, when you can. Your incentive will be the sooner we get all these check done, the sooner we will be together.
Love

Roger

Basyma then does as she's told like a good mugu:

Quote:
Good sir,
How are you today? this is the picture you ask of i am going to send you my birth certificate tomorrow (It never did arrive) i am not allow to go out all the time please
i want you to understand, Have a nice day sir hope to hear from you soon bye.

RESULT! My first trophy...and it's a cracker. Note this girl is totally different to the one in the earlier pictures: do these mugus think we don't notice stuff like that?
Leonard McCoy then acknowledges her efforts with a light slap thrown in:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,
Thank you for the photograph you sent, it is a bit out of focus but otherwise satisfactory. When you come to join us I will show you how to take photographs using a high
resolution 3D holographic imager that we have developed... focus will not be an issue, believe me! I look forward to receiving your birth certificate whenever you can manage it.
Roger will be pleased things are moving along.
Thank you again Miss Johnson.

Yours,

Oops! I cocked up and sent Leonard's e-mail from Captain Jimlad's address so just in case my gal gets suspicious Leonard comes clean and explains what happened:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,
I must apologise for the use of Roger's email address for my last communication to you. He asked me to keep his account on my computer so that I could let him know when you
emailed him. He is mostly unable to get to a computer at the moment as he is testing the NX-A all this week. It is theoretically a breach of UESPA security to have done this so
I hope you will not regard this mishap as serious and keep it to yourself.
Yours,

My gal understands...she's SO trusting...Bless!

Quote:
Good day sir,

I receive your mail there is no problem i understand ok, i am not mad because of that i understand, please i make sure i send you my birth certificate soon i don't money to go
and scan it so i am asking the Rev to help me and he promise that he will try tomorrow or next so as soon as i have scan it i will send it you to you. Have a nice day sir
bye

Time to lay the foundations of a safari:

Quote:
Good Afternoon Miss Johnson

I am in receipt of your email and note your financial strictures with regard to the obtaining of a scan of your birth certificate. I have today spoken to Roger, who is between
NX-A tests at McKinley Station, and he has suggested that he come to meet you and advance you some money to tide you over until your inheritance is transferred and freed up for
your use. He has 50,000 US Dollars in mind. Please let me know if you are in agreement with this idea and assuming you are, I will tell Roger and then have the UESPA Transport &
Logistics Command arrange a civilian flight for him to come to meet you in Senegal.

Basyma agrees:

Quote:
Good morning sir,

I want to thank you so much for the kind effort you are making to see that i meet with my darling Roger i pray to to reward you back with his infinity mercy, sir i have read
your mail is well understood to be honest i am very happy for the idea i want to meet with him here in Senegal so that we will go back together, my answer is yes i will be the
happiest woman in this world if you can do it that way because i need him please do let him know that i agree with his idea ok, i will also send him mail now to let him know
that i agree. Have a nice day sir bye for now have to see your respond soon.
my regard
Basyma

Her gratitude makes me want to vomit:

Quote:
Hi darling,Image
How are you today? i hope that all is well with you over there darling? darling i miss you so much i miss your lovely mail, i know that your always busy but as soon as your free
please do send me mail ok, darling i receive lawyer letter this morning and he said that he dis cause with you yesterday about coming here right? and the money you want me to
take care of my self before you come here? darling i am very happy for that i will the happiest woman in this world to see you here in Senegal.
Please do come here so that we will go back together to your country ok, i really need to be with you life here is very hard for me i don't use to this kind of life before,
darling please tell me when you come are we going to transfer the money before we left? anyway i will drop here for now Rev office girl want to use this computer i will wait to
see your mail soon with a lot of love and kiss. Take good care of your self for me bye for now.
Yours forever in love
BasymaImageImageImage

Meanwhile I prepare my gal's banker for bad news:

Quote:
Dear Dr Malick

I have instructed my bank in Switzerland to make the transfer of $1850.00 today. They have said it will go through after 1pm local time and they will email me when it has been
confirmed. I will contact you then so that you may go to your bank to access the money.
Regards,

R Jimlad

Enter Mr. Sulu with a lot of complicated instructions and a map to a place miles from anywhere:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson
I have today received a comms transmission from Lieutenant Commander Leonard McCoy of the Judge Advocate General's Office in San Francisco, advising me of Captain Roger Jimlad's
wish to visit with you in Senegal, West Africa. Ordinarily we would arrange a flight on a civilian airliner for staff wishing to travel on world for non-UESPA business. However,
in this case we have an underground facility very near you in terms of distance, part of UESPA's Africa & Middle East Directorate. Obviously we cannot countenance you meeting
him at the facility itself owing to its location having to remain a strict secret. All I can say is that it is somewhere in the triangle bounded by the towns of Fatick, Diourbel
and Kaolack. I have therefore proposed to Capt. Jimlad that we arrange for you to meet at the village of Ndieba which is at the end of the road that leads from the N1 highway at
Linndiane, 11km from Kaolack. The map reference is Latitude: 12°50'24"N, Longitude: 16°1'12"W. I have attached a map of the route from Dakar to Ndieba for you to use. I
apologise for the remoteness of the location, but this is due to the fact that Capt. Jimlad will use our internal transporter system to arrive at our Senegal Base and will be on
foot from there to Ndieba.
Capt. Jimlad will contact you to arrange a time for your meeting. I have sent a copy of this communication to him.
I wish you and Capt. Jimlad best wishes.

Kindest Regards,

Commander Hikaru Sulu
Terran Transport Co-ordinator
Transport & Logistics Command

Basyma's so happy that her beau is coming at last!:

Quote:
Good afternoon sir,

I receive your mail this afternoon is well understood i am very happy to hear that you support him to come and meet me here and also provide him flight in fact God must surely
reward you back, I have also see the map you send to me but the problem is that i don't know there i haven't been there before, Well when he wanted to come he will let me know i
will contact our lawyer here or the Rev father to come with me because i cant go there alone i haven't be there before. Well i will write to him and hear from him also. have a
nice day sir may God bless you and give more wisdom.
My regard
Basyma

She can't really understand, however, why the good Captain is trying to wander her in the desert:

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today my love? i hope all is well with you over there? darling i saw your mail you sent to our lawyer i am very happy for the kind step you are making in this
transfer, darling i receive mail from Commander Hikaru Sulu he explaining to me about your trip to Senegal, please darling can you explain more to me? i saw on his mail that you
will come to Kaolack but i am in Dakar so i can come there but i wont come alone because i never been there before. I will talk to the lawyer about that so that he will come
with me, i hope that is ok for you?
Please do let me know when your coming ok, and please try to send the money to the lawyer so that all the documents will be ready before you will come here, darling i really
need you as soon possible here, i miss you more everyday. anyway i will go for now i will be looking to see your mail soon with a lot of love and kisss bye my darling.
Yours forever in love
Basyma

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi

Last edited by Jimlad on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I explain and throw in the excitement and fun of last week's darting back and forth to Jupiter at several times the speed of light:

Quote:
Hello Basyma!

What a week it’s been! I’ve been a very busy boy testing the NX-A virtually to destruction. Remember I told you we had a problem with the antimatter flow regulators on the
starboard engine? Well Commander Tucker had an engineering detail working on the issue and as a result we were up and running by Tuesday morning. We took the down time to
install a new deflector array and fine tune the inertial dampers as I had reported to engineering that there were a lot more acceleration forces than there were supposed be when
the ship jumped to Warp One. Our first flight was to the Moon and back on impulse drive only to see how the ship held up under the tight manoeuvre round the dark side. It went a
treat so we tried for Warp One to Jupiter and back and all was well there again…seeing the stars turn to streaks when the ship breaches the Warp Barrier is the most amazing
thing I’ve ever seen. After that it was a matter of throttling up to see how much we could get out of her. Admiral Forrest had told us not to pass Warp 1.5 but we couldn’t
resist trying for more. We reached Warp 2.2 before the structural integrity field’s efficiency began to drop off so we let it go at that. Still, I have travelled faster in that
ship than any human being has ever travelled. I wish it could be made public…it would be a sensation! But, secrecy as always…the world will hear of it one day and then we can
pop some champagne!
Sorry to go on a bit but it’s nice to tell someone about our achievements and it is the most exciting life you could imagine. I am, as you would probably say, blessed. (What a
delightfully archaic phrase!)
Anyway, I got Commander Sulu to tell you of my plans for a visit. Would next Wednesday suit you? I understand what you say about not wanting to go to Ndieba by yourself. By all
means ask your lawyer or pastor to accompany you. On reflection it might be better if your lawyer could be the man to come with you as I have had a problem transferring his fees
to him…apparently his bank account has a problem but I’m not sure what it is. Anyway, if he were to come with you I could give him his fees in person from the $50,000 cash I
will be bringing with me for you.
Please let me know if Wednesday suits you and if so, what time of the day you will be in Ndieba so that I can meet you both there.
I’m looking forward enormously to seeing you and meeting your lawyer.
Love,

Roger

It seems Basyma couldn't care less...all she's interested in is getting some cash for clothes and a hairdo:

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today? i hope that is well with you over there, darling i saw your mail is well understood i am very happy for your plan, well Wednesday is ok for me but, darling
you know there is far way from where i am right now so i don't have any money with me to take transportation to there, i talk to the lawyer and he agree to come with me and he
said that from Dakar here to there will take us one day to get there. Please darling i want you to send me some money to take transportation and also buy cloth and do my hair
ok. I don't lough for our first meeting please try to understand what i mean.
I really want to meet with you as soon as possible, please if you want to send the money to me send it through this name because i don't have account here send it through
western union money transfer,

Jenifer otehe
Senegal Dakae

She is Rev office girl she will help me to get it as soon as you sent try to send me all the information ok, please darling do that for me i will go for now hope to hear from
you soon,
Yours forever in love
Basyma

I then have to make an announcement to the banker:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Malick

I have received an email from my bank saying they were unable to make the transfer because they were advised that the account was "red flagged" and the transfer blocked.
I don’t know what problems they are having but I have said to Basyma that I will come to meet her in Senegal, perhaps next week…we will have to see if that suits her. When I
come to I will be able to meet with you face to face and pay you the $1850.00 in person. I have already told Basyma that I will be coming to advance her $50,000 US so there
will be plenty of money to take care of your fees and other expenses incurred in the transfer of her fund to my Swiss bank. I hope this is agreeable to you.

Regards

R Jimlad

I can't be bothered to email her the next day so she panics:

Quote:
Hi darling,
Where are you my love? i know your always busy but to just say to me so that i will know that everything is okay with you over there, you know that i cant do without you, a day
without your mail is like a day with food in my life, i will wait to see your mail soon, take care of your self for me hope to see your mail soon bye my love.
Yours forever
Basyma

I reassure her but lay down the law and tell her that Western Union et al is out of the question. Security you understand!

Quote:
Hi Basyma

I’m sorry I didn’t email you yesterday. I was out with the NX-A team yesterday at the 602 Club in Mill Valley, California. We spent the day celebrating our fabulously successful
week of shakedown trials and by the end of the day I was in no position to sit down at my AI optronic computer, never mind tackle one that has a keyboard and mouse.
I understand your issue with having no money at the moment, however I’m not in a position to send you anything via Western Union, Moneygram or any of these cash transfer
companies. I am in the closed world of the UESPA and there are no Western Union or Moneygram offices available to us here. Even if I could get to one I would not be allowed to
use it for security reasons as I cannot give a postal address to anybody lest I be traced to where I work. I hope you understand. Why don’t you borrow some money from your
pastor or lawyer and I will pay them back double when I see you next week…don’t forget I’ll have $50,000 in cash with me. As for your clothes and hair, you look just great in
the photographs you sent me so don’t worry…I don’t care what you look like, or what you are wearing, because I love you for who you are.
If you love me you’ll be able to get the money from somebody…after all I’ve shown you a great deal of love by letting you into the secrets of my world at great risk to myself
and my career. I’m sure you will manage to find your way to Ndieba. I’ll meet you at the church near the town square in the centre of the town. What time do you think you’ll be
there?
See you then.

Love

Roger

She ignores that so Commander Sulu gives her a slap:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,
Capt Jimlad has been in contact with me to say that he has not received an email from you regarding his visit to Senegal this coming Wednesday. Are you going to attend or aren't
you? Should I cancel Roger’s transporter slot?
Please let me know at your earliest convenience. I'm a busy man and I don't have time for this.

Regards,

Commander Hikaru Sulu
Transport & logistics Command

Still nothing,so...

Quote:
Hello Basyma

What’s happened? You wrote, “You know that I can’t do without you, a day without your mail is like a day with food in my life…”
Were you just lying to me, telling what you thought I wanted to hear and when I told you I wasn’t able to send you money you dump me? Was that all I was to you? Someone you
could hopefully relieve of some cash? Well I told you I was bringing $50,000 for you. Or was it that you just wanted the money and not me? Why couldn’t you just meet me where I
asked without all that nonsense about you hair and clothes. You weren’t bothered about you appearance when you sent your picture to me, why would it have been any different in
person? You can’t imagine the life you are denying yourself by not coming to me. We could have been happy and you would have wanted for nothing…anything you could have wanted
you could have had.

Roger

She comes crawling back with some bollocks about not being allowed out - again:

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you today? i hope that all is well with you over there? darling stop what you are saying because i don't have anything in my mind at all and i don't neet your money,
what i need is life will make me feel like other womens, i want you to know that i love you with all my heart and soul and i want to live the rest of my life with you. Darling
the reason why i did notsend you mail since is that internet service have problem (Of course it did!) here so i can't write becaus of that and they wont allow me go out.
Please do forgive me with your heart i don't have any bad intention please i love you and i want to come to you, darling i ask the lawyer if he will still go there with me and
he said that he case in court so he wont have chance at all, i ask him if there is any option he said that the only easy way for us to is that when you arrive you shoukld take
local flight to Dakar i will come with the Rev at the air port to pick you up. Please do let me know you mind in this idea ok, i will go for now hope to read from yoyu soon bye.

Yours forever
Basyma

I forgive her:

Quote:
Hi Basyma
I’m so pleased you have decided still to be with me. When I thought you’d abandoned me I was distraught.
Flying from the base near Ndieba to Dakar can’t be done but I can undoubtedly fly from somewhere else. I will ask Commander Sulu to look into the possibilities for me but
suffice it to say it won’t happen by tomorrow. I will get back to you when I find out what arrangement can be made but flying into Dakar will be possible. It is difficult for us
at the UESPA to deal with the outside world as we are so secret which means that we can’t give addresses out but I’m sure something can be arranged.
I’ll speak to you tomorrow when I know more.

Love

Roger.

She's deperate to see me...natural magnetism don't you know:

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you today? darling i told you i want to be with you as soon as possible, please try your best i want you to come to Dakar that is easy way for me, well i wait to see
your mail so that i will know what commander said about it ok. Darling i cant wait to see you here in Dakar.
Yours in love
Basyma

It's Friday night again and the wife and I can't hang about, so it’s a quick note and a flight booking:

Quote:
Hi Basyma

Sorry I can’t give you along email tonight, we’ve got a core breach in progress at the base so I only have time to tell you I’ve booked a flight to Dakar next Tuesday,
but it arrives in Dakar on Thursday at 05.30 in the morning. I’ll email you again tomorrow with more details.
Love

Roger

She wants more info...probably so she can tell her pals to tool up ready for a kidnapping:

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today? darling saw your mail and your flight ticket but please can you scan the tiket for for and the name you use to book the flight and the flight name? so that
when we check it on their book and know when you will arrive here and know if they will stop in another country before Dakar. i mean all information's about the ticket i need
the ok, i will drop here for now hope to read from you soon my love.
Yours forever
Basyma

Sulu's on the case, this time with new flight details and the ticket:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson

Capt. Jimlad has asked me to let you know the arrangements for his flight to Dakar, Senegal next Tuesday. The flight details have changed slightly as I managed to find a cheaper
flight for him. His itinerary as well as a scan of the ticket for the first leg of his journey from San Francisco are attached. He will arrive at Dakar Yoff airport on Iberia
Flight 3722 at 8.35pm on Wednesday 7th September.
If you have any questions, please contact me at this address.

Kindest Regards,

Commander Hikaru Sulu
Transport & logistics Command

ImageImage

I want a hotel room for when I arrive in Dakar:

Quote:
Hello Basyma

I would like you to do a favour for me. I need you, your pastor or your lawyer to book me into the Novotel Dakar on Wednesday night. The UESPA cannot book hotels for security
reasons (it is never normally as issue as staff always stay on-base) but I can once I’m there so the first night has to be taken care of in advance. The hotel’s address is
Avenue Abdoulaye Fadiga, Dakar and I will pay whoever organises this, double what it costs them, as a thank you for doing it from the $50,000 I will have with me when I meet
you.
Can you please set this up as I will be pretty exhausted when I arrive and the last thing I will need at that point is having to organise my hotel room.
I hope you are well and I am looking forward enormously to meeting you and your friends at last.
Love and best wishes,

Roger

More excuses...she's beginning to get on my tits:

Quote:
Hi darling,

How are you today? Darling what you ask is too much on me Rev con not do it and the lawyer wont it too so i will advice you when you come here you book for your hotel, since
your coming with some money, and also when you get to dakar air port call this number 764952522 Rev will come and pick you or you look for nice hotel to stay till we come and
see you there

Now she gets a kicking...I've had enough of her bullshit:

Quote:
Hello Basyma

I’m sorry but that’s just not good enough. This is the second time you’ve refused one of my requests. I’m not spending twelve hours coming halfway around the planet to meet you
on a crawlingly slow civilian JET of all things only to have to search for a hotel room at nine at night in a country I don’t know with people I’ve just met. I want to be able
to go to a hotel STRAIGHT from the airport without having to arrange it after I’m there. It’s only one night I asked you for and I said I’d give whoever paid for it DOUBLE what
it cost him! It’s not asking much for heaven’s sake! When you want me to do something, like contact your lawyer and arrange for your paperwork to be dealt with for your
inheritance, you’re all over me like a rash, and I have done a lot for your cause including having one of my colleagues supervise the legalities of your fund’s transfer, but
when I ask YOU for something all I get is silence for days followed by excuses as to why you can’t do it. Well I’m sorry Basyma…unless you meet me halfway on this one I won’t be
coming to Senegal and you can find somebody else to do your running around for you.
Please let me know what you want to do, but unless I hear from you by tomorrow evening, I will cancel my flight.
Regards,

Roger

She ignores me again so I pull the plug:

Quote:
That’s it Basyma. We’re done. Goodbye

Roger

Sulu chances his arm though, the cheeky git:

Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,

I have been asked by Capt. Roger Jimlad to cancel his civilian flight booking to Dakar, Senegal as he has decided not to come and meet you. I’m sorry it didn’t work out.
Between you and me Miss Johnson, Captain Jimlad is a bit erratic and unfeeling…a function of the stressful job he does I suppose.
I know this may be very forward, but would you be interested in having ME act on your behalf and be your sponsor to extricate you from that refugee camp you’re in?
You never know, maybe we could meet and get down to some jiggy-jiggy? I'm a rich man so you would be well cared for and you would want for nothing. I have attached a photo of
myself in my UESPA uniform. Maybe you could send me yours?

Kindest Regards,

Commander Hikaru Sulu
Transport & Logistics Command

My gal never responded so I never got my safari. Still, it was fun while it lasted and it did give me a trophy and a couple of bank accounts. Astonishing though that she never tumbled to the
bait...she's obviously never heard of Star Trek. Must have been living on Jupiter I suppose!
Confused

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Nice. I thought that they'd be hooked enough for a safari however, I guess I forgot about Rule #1: Lads are Lazy.

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A shame that you got no safari - a lad falling for such a story should have been ready one...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know...it's a shame. I just couldn't get her to lift her arse off the internet cafe chair and do anything. I was running around doing all the (Photoshop) work and when I asked her for anything, aside from the trophy, all I got was excuses. A lazy bag so I binned her.
And the next dance please!

419Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimlad
I gotta say, I like your style but got to say I am glad I am not your missus. One question though. What happenned to rule of getting the lads to do more work than you?
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. I did a lot more work than her but I was trying to get her to do something and none of it seemed to do any good. I'm still learning this game.

419Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And well done too. A good haul for the effort! I have taken some tips and applied them already. Thanks
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing to lot work is something that can happen even to the best Wink
Always remember that you are giving the schedule - so you have all the time to prepare something you need for your paln when you really need it. No reason to prepare something in advance and then getting dropped... happening some times to me - very frustrating Confused

"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A postscript to this bait.
I got an insult from her...she seems to have found my bait on this site (although I'm not sure how, I never mentioned it) and is none too pleased.

You think that your smart right? i saw my mail i sent to you on scammer website there is not a new thing by my side ok you can go to hell

However I sent her this in return:

Hi Basyma, or whatever your real name is,

Don’t even pretend that you weren’t taken in by my e-mails. I had you dangling like a fish on a hook for weeks! I knew you were a scamming Mugu right from the word go. Your story is just like hundreds of others I’ve seen from stupid African scammers and they all say the same thing…Poor orphan me with stacks of money I can’t get to without your help...and cash. Aw, my heart fairly bled!

Those pictures you sent me, supposedly of you, were easily traceable to a Hungarian dating site…you didn’t even have the brains to remove the site’s web address from one of them. And the picture I had you make up with the sign “I am Jimlad’s Bint” was a different girl entirely! Didn’t you think I’d notice that?? Incidentally the word bint is an old British Army term for a woman of doubtful morals.

And you would have me believe you had that picture taken because you knew you were being scammed? I don’t think so…I had you completely fooled. You thought I was Captain Roger Jimlad of the UESPA flying spacecraft at speeds faster than light for a living. Point one…Look up UESPA on the web and you’ll find Star Trek, a TV show that’s been running since the 1960s together with a series of blockbuster movies about space travel in the 23rd and 24th centuries. Point two…R Jimlad is a what comic pirates say to each other…Aaaarrr Jimlad!!

You’re just another stupid Mugu who thought you could extract some money from me and who was totally fooled by my stories. I set about scamming you to waste your time and effort and also to make a complete idiot out of you.

I succeeded.

Our entire correspondence, with all the pictures, is now on the web so the world can see just how big a fool you are. Everybody is laughing at you.

Roger

Mama Bulldog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
normal, back hair and black eyes

She considers "back hair" and "black eyes" normal??

Quote:
my favorite language is English, i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English
speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school,

Wow....really?????

I just had to comment on those! LOLOLOL!!!!!

Mama Bulldog

"your package will be transfer to government vat where undeliver package are been kept for vanish" - Dr. Frank Ijenwa Is the "vat" in the Bermuda Triangle?

Closed lad accounts x 123 YEEHAA! I hit 100!!
Easter Egg
Kikariz7069
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimlad wonderful bait it was hiliarous. But next time as you'll quickly learn don't burn the lad or teach them that you knew everything. It makes them better and more knowledgeable for there next victim and makes them harder to bait.

Next time just play dumb and be like what are you talking about? Pointing out there mistakes might be funny but it teaches them.

Subject: Dearest, please try to be kink to me,
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Next time just play dumb and be like what are you talking about? Pointing out there mistakes might be funny but it teaches them.

Duly noted. Glad you enjoyed it, I had a huge amount of fun winding this ladette up!

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I can only recommend to resist the urge to tell the lad "you are so stupid"...
the best thing is when the lad has no idea that you were not a genuine vicitm - blam him for the end of the deal but never tell him that you know that he is a lad.
We don't want the lads to learn from our baits anything but that a victims that is making problems should be dropped. That way any real victim that has problems our doubts about the payment is going to be dropped by this lad the next time.

Also you should not give the lad tips how to avoid exposure. As long as the lads have no idea that the pics can be traced back a real victims has a good chance to unmask the lad before falling completely for the scam.

I know that sometimes the urge to write all these things is big but it is even more fun to tell the lad that he did everything right but the one thing you asked him for was the most important and so the deal is over.

PeterPupher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great story. Inspirational and well written. I love it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic