SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Valid vs. invalid MTCN's

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In browsing the forum I have seen references, some kind of sketchy, to a procedure where lads determine whether an MTCN is truly valid, or just a fake. I believe I've also seen references to "recycling" valid MTCNs. I admit I don't fully understand this procedure, so I'm hoping someone can explain it in very clear terms.

Obviously, if/when I get to the point where I actually divulge an MTCN to a lad, I want to use one that is either guaranteed "genuine," or about which there is a reasonable doubt (meaning, I don't want the lad to be able to just type a prospective MTCN number into a computer and figure out that it's bogus without leaving his internet cafe. I always use Money Gram because their numbers can't be tracked online).

Maybe I'm reading more into this than there really is. However, I've used the modality before where I give a lad all but one of the digits of an MTCN (pretending that I don't know how many digits there are supposed to be). I've had a lad go to the MG office and try the number with every permutation of the last digit, from 0 to 9, and then report back that MG told him each and every one of those numbers did not exist in their system--a very big clue that I'm a "joker" who's coughing up fake MTCNs. Obviously I want to avoid this.

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious. I haven't baited for a couple of years so I'm still trying to get back up to speed.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We never use live MTCN in baits, and if you happen to get one, report it to a mod. Giving the lad an MTCN number which is missing one digit works well for me. If the lad complaints, then it's always his fault. You were sure you gave him the correct number, and his whining is stalling everything.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently published a bait in which I told the lad the MG MTCN was 335544332 and he had to figure out which digit to drop. I also sent him the test question but not the answer. The result is in my sig.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is also the possibility that you mistyped 2 of the digits.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1B096I726

Or was it 8 instead of B? Looks a bit like zero as well... Dammit... I can't read the number well...

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like vampire said, never send a scammer a live MTCN. Even if it's for 1 dollar. The lad can send that MTCN to a real victim and tell them that their money is in escrow and when they send money (the fee) via Western Union, they'll get said money that's in escrow. This adds credibility to the con, and it is making it easier for the scammer to scam you. Don't help the lads in any way.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
1B096I726
Wasn't that a B1 at the front? Old age is hard on the eyesight!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh, look how foolish I was. Now I can clearly see it's G and not B. Sorry for the mistake!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rarely make it to the WU or MG, too boring, I just go for a bank account, that really hurts them (or their friends)
I tried hiding the numbers in some simple till very complicated (for safety) calculations, but I haven't found a lad yet that could solve it Evil or Very Mad

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13353436343. Eleven digits is too many? Ooops! One to many 3s. Just drop one of the threes and try again. How should I know which 3? I threw away the receipt after I sent you the MTCN. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic