SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Clean keyboard in dishwasher? Experiment in progress.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always wanted to be 'sorted out' by the mods. Will it be all of you or just a select few? Razz

<strike>And what have I been spamming up now? I so rarely post in GC anymore but I did post in here twice today (I think) so I suppose that is spamming.</strike>

ETA: OIC. I spammed by posting the link. Duh. I am so slow. Embarassed

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
^^^ Like these? http://store.sealshield.com/all-products-c8.aspx

Link-spamming. It's so obvious that you are working for sealshield and couldnt wait to quash PF's dreams of wealth and fame. You signed up almost three years ago and waited for the right moment to drop your spam link.

I have to give you credit though, that is some serious stealth-spamming. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You caught me. And I was trying to be so clever. You mods didn't just sit around in big chairs, fondling your ammo, drinking all day, do you?

<strike>I shall report to the mod lounge for my penance promptly.</strike> Oh that was only for NN. Embarassed

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
It's so obvious that you are working for sealshield and couldnt wait to quash PF's dreams

Dora's scheme was well planned and executed. Reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpNPw4H6_tU

Non-90's Seinfeld watchers won't get the reference, sorry.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a second, sealshield just makes watertight gizmos at prices only a lunatic would pay. PF's still got a shot at patenting his keyboard washing machine (at prices only more lunatics would pay).
Apologies to any lunatics I've hurt..

Purple Flower
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ already patented, you will get a visit from my lawyers for mentioning it

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:

You wouldn't believe the silly little experiments I perform.

Oh yes I would, you no-life bastard.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might still have a chance PF.
I notice that sealshield don't do DVORAK or AZERTY versions.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Has anyone actually tried it? The Internets provide many varying opinions.

I have an old one that the teenage boys have declared DOA and has been replaced with a new one. The old one is filled with a primordial soup that I can't even begin to describe.

It's headed to a landfill so I figure what the hell.

I just convinced myself, I'm chucking it in using the median of all the website advice I read. I'll report the results.

I've never tried a keyboard, but I once had a rather expensive Sun workstation which had slots at the back (like PCI, but they were not). This was in the garage, and some mice decided to use it as a toilet. Needless to say the unit did not work. I finally stripped the motherboard out, and put that in the bath, and much to my delight, the Sun was then working again.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic