SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Passport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey does anyone have maybe blank passport or sth similar to that
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go

<passport.jpg>

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Further info: we don't send "fake" passports to the lads -they tend to reuse them on REAL victims.

Irish has given you a good option. Here are a few more:

(a) My passport is attached to this e-mail (attach nothing)

(b) I don't have a scanner -can I mail you a photocopy?

(c) It is attached (attach a COPY of a large dll file from your computer, renamed as passport.jpg)

(d) It is encrypted for security reasons. (attach a copy of a DLL - provide instructions in detail on how to decode it)

(e) I loaned it to my identical twin for his trip to Nepal. He will be back in 4-6 weeks (this allows an opportunity to introduce a second character, the twin, writing from a remote internet cafe in Nepal which, regrettably, has no scanner).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've mentioned before that I use a renamed .dll file as a passport. On a PC (Not sure about Macs, though you could download one off the net for sure), do a search in all files and folders for a .dll file. Find one JUST under the attachment limit for your email provider and make a copy of the file. Stick it somewhere you can find easily and rename it passport.jpg

It won't do anything (like open for example), causing endless annoyance to our lad. And it has the added bonus of allowing you to slap him. I routinely tell lads I've sent them a naked photo of myself and they can't be bothered to open it. Then you can blame the version of windows they're using: "you're using VISTA??? No wonder it doesn't work, upgrade to windows 7, it's fine in that Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always generate an unopenable file with this. http://www.xnet.se/fd/

As mentioned by Bruin, we don't send things to lads that can be reused.... Nothing at all! Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tweet

Hello and Welcome to Eater. All the suggestions above are ones we all use.

Here is a link to MrsBeans' marvelous piece on why we don't use passports or other id to send to lads and more tips on how to avoid. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=597555#597555

Also be sure to read all the Stickies, Eater U, and guidelines at the start of each forum. Most all your questions will be answered there, if they aren't do a search and if nothing, post up your question. Since you have made one post you can sign up for a mentor. They are friendly, fast and free. Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one modality that works surprisingly well is to give them a random passport number and tell them that your country's embassy can verify it. Sending passport scans is illegal and you could get into a lot of trouble (that's what you tell them anyhow). Thanks to Dr Mike for that one.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Unix equivalent of a DLL file is a file whose name begins with "lib" and contains ".so" near the end. This may be true on Mac as well, since it's based on Unix.

I take a valid jpeg or png file and change a few bytes with a hex editor. I have done the same with a pdf, but I only partly messed it up.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Passports aren't a big deal in my baits. I usually just flat out ignore the request. You'd be surprised how many lads drop it when they get tired of asking for it. Or, ignore it for a couple of weeks, then if he asks again pretend you already sent it.

But, all of the techniques suggested here are good. In an absolute last resort, and I do mean last, use a writejunk file. Most of the time they don't even open attachments you send them.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A DLL file is a good choice but the real smart lad (and there are not many) may try and open it in a text editor and see some plain text indicating it's origins - or at least that it isn't really a graphics file.

My own choice is to encrypt a file using something like AXCrypt or even Winzip and then rename the resultant encrypted file with a .JPG extension and send that to him. There will be no text and the lad will not be able to do anything useful with the file.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is usually good for a bit of lad frustration:

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic