SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad says his driver was killed during safari(what to think?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From this lad: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208510

Quote from thread:
Quote:
on the way the traffickers attacked us, only GOD is great or I could died because they were armed, fortunately that my uncle also but his driver received a ball, I don't know if he is died now or not

He is still mailing my character who's back in Amsterdam

Quote:
It is hard for me love a person who I didn't meet, What you want that I said to you??? you said that you are in cotonou, I was there but never see you, after grand popo I was there again you never go in this motel nobody in the bar. This night my uncle's driver died because of me, if I was died how will be my parent? Because of you I don't live now in my dad house because I did a tattoo. After you said you are in lome but call me with another number and never say where you were!!! What will you do if you were linos??? Yes you could remov your tattoo. Just know that I could remov mine and I will never do it and I know why!

Ok, we know lads lie so I asked him this:

Quote:
1) Tell me more how the driver died. Did the police come to
investigate all this?

2) Where do you live now?

3) What happened to your mum?

4) Why is your father mad at you?

He replied:

Quote:
Ok about our driver, he received a ball when the robbers attacked us.

I live with one of my friend's and his sister and her husband but he traveld he will be come back soon thus I have to leave the house, now I need to a house to live.

Now my mum also doesnt believe to me.

My dad because of the tattoo and he never meet the person who has his name on my skin. Very Happy

During his safari I contacted him with another fem character who's looking for love.

Reply from lover boi

Quote:
I have a girl friend now, who will be my wife soon, she is called jolanda

Then when he realized his romance with Jolanda was over he contacted my other character:

Quote:
Hello
I am very sorry, I want to tell you that I have a problem with my girl friend, she doesn't love me and she break my heart I realy want a good and true love, I want to know if I could be your new friend, bECAUSE i THINK you could be a good lover girl

I asked him to explain his problems, I want to be his friend but I'm involved with someone else at the moment Cool

HE MENTIONS THE SAME THING Shocked

Quote:
About y girlfriend, I just can tell you that I made an error, to love her. It is a girl who said that she lives in amsterdam, I met her on internet like you. But she said he loved me and I realy loved her. She asked me to do a tattoo with her name I did it, but she never call me, just email, she never wanted that I tallk with her on msn so that I see her in cam. She said that she will come here in my country to know y familly and talk about our mariage but all were false, she lied that she came in cotonou, I went there I never meet her, after she said grand popo, I was there with my uncle and how driver at the night, our driver died this night with a bal from robbers. It is all. and it is hard for me to believe now easly.
All my familly dont believe in me now.

Could this be true ????

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

baiters 1 scammers 0 Question Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if this is true, it cannot be celebrated because the driver may have been an innocent victim and not a scammer.

Also, I'd never celebrate even the death of a scammer. Sure, they destroy lives and even take them but, I still can't even celebrate their deaths. That's just the type of person I am.

I know we each have our own set of morals and ethics and I won't question anyone's.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bob, I see how it seems like it could be true. But I wouldn't believe it until he sent some real proof of it. And not some phoney lad death certificate. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in my opinion, he's lying, that's what lads do

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well even though it might be true I wouldt trust him. Lads lie, we all know that.

Nevertheless I agree with GoRideEmCowboy, I may say light-hearted things on that matter, but I wouldnt personally feel satisfied if I known that somebody actually died because of my bait, be it lad, his friend, uncle or just anyone else.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu said "This night my uncle's driver died because of me," did robbers say “don’t try anything funny” and the mugu responded with “A man walked into a bar..” he made then faces, and finally played with a rubber chicken.

I agree with it could be true, emphasis in COULD. Mugu’s lie all the time. He would have a motive.

A death might prove his sincerity, and also he could to use it to guilt you into something.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:
he could to use it to guilt you into something.

This .. was gonna to write it, didn't ...
If the lad was really upset and-or stranded, he might be just trying to make you feel bad...

Also the rest of what burried said...

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more important question is: How can you ever love a lad with another woman's name tattooed on his body? Sounds like he needs a fresh tattoo with the name of his new lover above the other one, or tattoo "is an evil temptress" under "Jolanda", just to set the record straight. Twisted Evil

Maybe his driver was shot, maybe not. I highly doubt it. The one consistent thing among all lads is that they continually exploit any angle that will get them a payday. The lad said it to one of his "magas" so why not continue to say it to his other magas? It's easier to keep his story straight if he stays in character. Same thing goes for a baiting character when your are baiting multiple lads. If you say it to one, you better say it to all or you are more likely to get caught in a lie.

IMO, It is merely a great tale of woe meant to garner sympathy, which is key to many (if not most) romance scams.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope i'm reading this right without knowing the back story. All lies, maybe an incident but no Deaths, here's why.

1/ His father has disowned him because of a tattoo, yet his Uncle (probably his fathers brother) still decides to carry out a mission with his Nephew.
If this were true, his Uncle would probably have to disown him too. He would not be able to go against his brother (lad's father) if this were true. Only a guess but that would make sense in most families'.

2/ In everything he talks about 'the death of his Uncle's driver' is secondary.
He cries about travelling, cries about his lovely new tattoo Very Happy , cries his father has disowned him, cries about everything and it is ' Oh! by the way my uncle's driver was shot'. No talk of consequence to him for putting his uncle and driver in danger, no aftermath.......nothing!!!

I call Bullshit.

Great work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all for the replies !

I'm heading towards my 3 years of lad pestering and I've learned alot so far.

Honestly, I think the lad is bullshitting. His 2 safaris are confirmed and I doublechecked them with a few phonecalls. So far so good Very Happy

His whole family is into the scam - I got mails from his uncle and mum (different IP addresses and phonenumbers).

His new friend will investigate the matters and ask for proof, at the same time his beloved Jolanda will play with him some more Twisted Evil

I'll keep you updated when something significant comes up Cool

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if the lad was telling the truth (and it's become pretty apparant that he's full of it), I wouldn't beat myself up if I were you. Of course, it would be tragic if an ITP were harmed in course of a bait but you're not the one who put him in that situation. According to your lad's story, the driver's death, if true, would have been on his hands, not yours. We can't control what lads do, even when we're baiting them. These guys have proven that they care little about anything other than themselves. They'll gladly put someone else in danger if they think it will lead to a payday. We're not responsible for their lack of compassion and decency. We're just responsible for keeping them occupied so they don't prey on willing victims.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic