SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks he's slick...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, my main baiting character is off filming on a special assignment. His assistant/secretary steps in to continue with the transaction. Previously, the lads had dropped their price from $600 to $250 because they kept getting chopped and they wanted to appear as if they were taking responsibility.

Now that the main character is out of the way, and the secretary is stepping in to complete the transaction and the lads want her to make a WU payment of $390 dollars!

Do they think my main character will not find out about this? I want to be crafty in the way that I play this so, I'm welcoming suggestions on how I should move forward. I know for one thing that their dollar will definitely get chopped again. But what should my main character do when he finds out that they overcharged the secretary?

Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make your main character rape the secretary to death minutes before she makes the WU payment. Plot twist! Laughing

Possible safari (unverified). Watch this space
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's actually kinda funny in a sick, sad way. I wouldn't do anything like that at this stage though. These guys are very much on the hook and I know I can keep them there longer. Doing something like that would probably cause the bait to start closing.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you can come up with a plausible excuse that is a lot less misogynistic and violent than that one. There's nothing remotely funny about rape. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. I said it was kinda funny but I was not actually thinking that. In all honesty, I didn't want to sound like a prude. Really, I'd never play that angle and am not amused by rape, especially rape and murder.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boss finds out, deducts overpayment from her salary. She gets mad and decides she wants in on the scam, overs to get lad MUCH more money in return for a piece of the action.

If you get bored, Secretary falls for lad, turns it into a romance bait.

Sorry, I turn everything into a romance bait. It's what I do Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Now that's an idea with merit. I love redirecting bog-standard baits by having a female character introduce a sex angle. If you work it right, you can get your lad to send you some very compromising pictures, which can be later used to utterly humiliate him. Been there, done that, had a blast and destroyed a couple of lads in the process.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Secretary turns out to be a man.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and lads are SO grossed out and homophobic - excellent twist after you get the pictures Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I've never done a romance angle before but have always wanted to try one. Although, I must say that I'm not too excited about writing lovey-dovey messages to a scammer.

In order to pull that off however, I think I'll probably need to get a few long exchanges going between the secretary and the lad. Maybe have her ask some personal questions on the side to try to get to know him. Maybe she's always had a thing for African men. Then again, my lad is playing two characters and they are both, "white".

I tried to break my lad out of that by having him go through the security picture process. He just send me a horrible picture of some random white guy and the security phrase typed at the bottom of the image. I tried to shake him up by telling him that he'll need to print the picture and take it to WU to get the money. That didn't shake him, however.

Anyway, the secretary has gone silent for the past day. The lad is now asking where she is. I'll debate going the romance route. If not, I'm going to pretend that she did write him but the message was intercepted and voila, Chop #3 on this lad.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand completely Cowboy.

It takes a pretty twisted mind to willingly write lovey dovey stuff to these assholes. Fortunately, I've always been of the opinion that normality is somewhat overrated!

I suggest your Secretary has always had a thing for black men in general. Her 1st husband was African american, last boyfriend was Jamaican, is tentatively dating an Indian guy (until she falls for your lad of course).

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To go that angle, I'd have to get the lad to admit that he's African. Right now, he's pretending to be two white guys (FBI and Barrister) in Nigeria. Then again, maybe I could make him bring in a third character.

You gave me a great idea. I can have the secretary press the FBI Agent to hook her up with one of his African associates. Thanks!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aim to please Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic