SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wrong way driver caught in UK motorway!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nathpesoj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034686/M5-Wrong-way-driver-Deborah-Hunt-jailed.html

after reading the news, it remind me of several mat rempit(illegal motorcyclist without road tax, license often from underage to around 24 riding recklessly)seeing a police road blocking in front then goes wrong way and end up head-on with car and died on the spot.

another story in uk, a 20 yrs old woman charged with dangerous driving after driving wrong way and head-on with lorry luckily survived

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371597/A90-lorry-driver-came-face-face-car-driving-wrong-way-dual-carriageway.html

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what happens when an entire country drives on the wrong side of the road. Blaming one woman, for the UK's poor roadway planning, is ridiculous.

Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Image

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
nathpesoj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in here, most of the biker whom went wrong way are not a woman but a boy aged around 14 to 25(our legal age of riding motorbike is 17). I've been seen an underage minor pull a wheelie on their parent's motorbike and even lay horizontal while speeding. these picture of a motorbike accident is actually caused by wrong way biker

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any body knows why the UK and some other countries drive on the other side of the road?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
nathpesoj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
any body knows why the UK and some other countries drive on the other side of the road?
different country different rules, country influnced by british drive on the left. as for japan its their practice

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here in the uk its surprisingly easy to drive on the wrong side of the motorway.

All you need to do is the following:
miss the roadsigns
miss the warning signs
miss the road markings
miss the road layout
miss the fact other drivers are frantically waving, its not hiya
Forget motorways have two sides on a roundabout.

They always blame the driver, but its not there fault if there not looking out the window whilst driving and didnt see about 20 different clues as to which entrance is ahead.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting off a roundabout at the wrong exit and finding themself on a motorway they didn't want is another old favourite, and getting caught reversing back up the sliproad is nearly as popular. Great fun when everyone else is behind them accelerating to 80+ to joint the motorway.

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There's a right way to do things, and the way everyone else does it..

There is some chat about it allowing Roman soldiers to draw their swords freely, but I suspect it's a myth.

Purple Flower
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweden switched from driving on the left to driving on the right in 1967.
http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/history/driving_on_right.shtml

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo's comment was really funny...

Quote:
This is what happens when an entire country drives on the wrong side of the road. Blaming one woman, for the UK's poor roadway planning, is ridiculous

Then D11 comes along with...

Quote:
Here in the uk its surprisingly easy to drive on the wrong side of the motorway.

All you need to do is the following:
miss the roadsigns
miss the warning signs
miss the road markings
miss the road layout
Forget motorways have two sides on a roundabout.

They always blame the driver, but its not there fault if there not looking out the window whilst driving and didnt see about 20 different clues as to which entrance is ahead.

Excuse me while I go and change my shorts... Very Happy

My deepest sympathy to those involved. Sad

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The US Virgin Islands is the only part of the United States where driving is on the left, the best part is almost all the cars there have left hand steering. I just wonder how many accidents are from forgetful US mainlanders.

Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:

GordonBennett wrote:
There is some chat about it allowing Roman soldiers to draw their swords freely, but I suspect it's a myth.

According to THIS its more to do with jousting knights and how they carried their lances.

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a car that the horn blew everytime I turned left. No kidding and I would wave in case anyone was looking. Laughing

Don't know why this thread reminded me of that. Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ thank you! that made my day!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old people normally tend to be the ones who cause havoc on the UK's motorways.

There have been instances where OAPs have driven the wrong way for miles. And it's not a rare occurence. Those links below are just a tiny example. It's like there's some compass in the brain that flips around when you reach 70 years old and means that you just can't drive the right way down the motorway. It's every other fucker who's going the wrong way.
All those head-lights coming directly towards you? "Young people. Can't they tell the difference between the right and wrong way? I blame their parents. I'm 75 years old, I'm driving on the right side of the M1 and I never saw a banana until I was 16. Now I'll just drive straight into the front of this big bastard lorry at 140mph as he's not giving way to me and giving me the respect that my age deserves."

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/9043121.Pensioner_drove_wrong_way_down_motorway/

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/231982/

http://www.heraldscotland.com/ban-for-pensioner-who-drove-down-motorway-wrong-way-1.914263

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Pensioner-arrested-wrong-way-motorway-crash/story-11285564-detail/story.html

Then there's the guy who took his 8mph invalid scooter onto the 70mph motorway.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7801758/Mobility-scooter-pensioner-causes-four-mile-tail-backs-on-dual-carriageway.html

Best one ever was some old dude who missed his turning on the M25. For those of you who don't know, it's the motorway that encircles London.
He drove aroud and around it for a day and a half. Cops found him on the hard shoulder when he ran out of gas.

Another OAP took 3 days to complete what's normally a 90 minute journey at most.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/26/man-lost-three-days-m4

And this is probably true as well:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/news-headlines/pensioner-completes-motorway-middle-lane-marathon-20070813342/

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of the guy riding his Vespa on the Autobahn a few days earlier. For those of you that don't know the Autobahn principle - there are parts of it without speed limit, legally. There I was, driving about 180 kph (110 mph, approx) in the fast lane passing a dude on a Vespa in the slow lane. Must have been either an idiot or someone with a death wish.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This explains it all...............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-_and_left-hand_traffic

And on a lighter note, ummmm............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my aunties (a formidable lady) in her mid nineties is still driving. Which I suppose is a little bit odd. But what is even more odd is the fact she has never taken a driving test in her life, because at the time, (in Ireland) there was no testing. All you needed was a car and a bit of chutzpah to get mobile.

When compulsory testing was introduced no one dared ask her to take it.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't there one little street in London where you have to drive the correct (American) way?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic