SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz and the Soldier (possible safari?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to edit this in, but decided to start a new post. Seems like my fake email really riled up our lad... LANGUAGE warning:

Quote:
Hi baby, i cant seems to understand you anymore where did you got that message from who is <snipped>, cos i am not the person who created the new email, i am just so confused, u know what honey i want you to mail them and ask them where you met them and wait if they give you the write answer cos i am not the person its as if someone has got into my account and trying to do something wrong right now cos i am totally confuse but i want to tell you this is my email <snipped> and not anyother one from any fucking person.

Followed by this:

Quote:
i just want to tell you that whoever that comes to welcome you from the airport was not sent by me or me, thank God you have my pics with you and if you have got into another man's hand then am sorry cos i am a man that stand by my words and i cant even change this right now cos i told u what i came here to do. okay its your choice but just want to let you know i am not the one using<snipped> right now.

Gee, if I'd have known it was this easy to annoy him, I would have gone down this route WEEKS AGO! Wink I send him this back;

Quote:
I did what you said and he knew how we met. Why are you playing silly games schatzi? I do not understand what is going on here

And this from my fake lad:

Quote:
Darling,

I do not understand why you have asked me such an obvious question, but if it makes you happy I will remind you that we met on 4ppl.com where I wrote to you and you wrote such loving words back. Ditz forgive me for originally not agreeing to come to you, I was wrong and again, since I will be borrowing a lot of money from my PA, I will need you to reimburse him as soon as I arrive. Then we will make love underneath that four poster bed you showed me

I love you Ditz,

John

And this has my lad TRULY flummoxed:

Quote:
honey where are you at the moment are you back to aussie or still in the UK, this is so confusing..... honestly

I send this back:

Quote:
[I am in Germany, my travel agent is in Australia and on wednesday, I will be in Cameroon. Schatzi, why are you playing games with my heart like this?

hopefully, this is doing his head in! banghead

I've had more messages from lad in the last hour than in the last week!

Quote:
Honey please just try and listen to me please with the love we have for eachother do you think i can be playing on your intelliegence, i am honest with you i am not the one who is using he new mail <snipped> and did the person contacted you again, just let me know honey and if he does, tell the person to leave you alone that he is a scam, they have hacked into my boxand reading our conversation honey , i am honest with you i love you so much with all my heart.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice play ic!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Next victim, now our lad's a typing MACHINE!!!!

Quote:
What time exactly did you recieve your last mail from <snipped>, cos this is really crazy right now, i am totally confused myself but i just want you to know i am not the one using this bloody new email <snipped>, my email is this <snipped> and which i have been using for long, think about this very well how would i open another email when there is nothing happened to my real email. think about it yourself

While common sense tells me he has a point, the Ditz was never known for being all that smart. Lad sends this: Wink

Quote:
unless you should just decide who to believe or not i am sgt. john. <snipped> thats all i can say

Why not let lad suffer:

Quote:
You haven't answered my question. Are you or are you not travelling to Cameroon?

Then I send him this:

Quote:
Honey, why would I want to hurt you? Of course it is me! I am so looking forward to meeting you at the Simb@ safari c@mp. As you suggested I had a look at the website and yes, Cameroon is truly beautiful. Maybe after we have finished our stay in Cameroon, I can show you around Nigeria as well!

I love you so much

John

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

€ 50 will go to the Eater if he travels.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am sgt. john.

Pg. 2 he said he was a Master Sgt.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he got demoted for being a scammer Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well something tells me he's going to be busted down to a private if you have anything to do with it, Chrys. This one may just get on that "Road to Nowhere".

Best of luck!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Phil.

while I have my doubts lad will travel. I think the fact that he got so worked up over fake lad tells me he needs to continue. while I think this lad doesn't do weekends, I don't see why my fake lad shouldn't. I'll send him a fishing email with fake lad attachment, along with a picture of a lad stolen from Romancescam.com. I'd piss myself laughing by fluke I chose the pic that was the real life lad, that'd several shades of awesome!

So, I send this to my lad, along with a suitably thuggish looking lad, whose pic I took from Romancescam.com (not a Vic's face I stress, a lad's face. I made a point of that):

Quote:
John,

Thank you for your picture, I look forward to seeing you in Cameroon as well

with this underneath my "reply" to my lad:

Quote:
To: The ditz
Sent: Sunday, 11 September 2011 8.19 AM
Subject: Here is my picture for when we meet

My darling Ditz,

I am so excited that we are finally going to meet up in Cameroon. You still haven't said when you will be arriving so I can meet you at the airport. I have attached a picture of myself, in case you have forgotten what I look like. don't forget that I will need to reimburse my PA, since he is going hungry right now, I would like to do that as soon as you get off the plane, then I will take you to dinner, I know of a gorgeous little restaurant in the centre of town you would like

I love you so much Ditz, I hope I will be worthy of your love.

John

Hopefully, we'll find out if this lad does weekends Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo gives in. seems I'm a bit of a mugu: Wink

Quote:
you are such a fool a black man sending pics to you and you are saying thank you for your pics and waiting to meet him in cameroun, well thats how you want it..... bye

I play dumb (which isn't too hard):

Quote:
My dear John,

I do not understand what you mean. The photo is not you? Why do you treat me like this??? I have to run, my flight to Cameroon is now boarding. I will see you in Cameroon on Wednesday. My ticket is open ended, and I will bring the cash you ask for also. I have not yet returned the gifts I bought you and I will bring them as well.

I doubt he'll bite, but I'll see if I can get him off of his sorry ass at SOME point

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get two "F*ck you" emails from our lad:

Quote:
f*ck you and all the things you brought down i want you for you and not for your f*cking money, what do you take me for, i am not a poor man.

and this:

Quote:
you are a very arrogant and disrespectful woman, and i hate you with all your irrational attitude....... f*ck off

Nice to see he's still thinking of me! I'd better send something back then Wink. So I write a email from fake scammer and send him that:

Quote:
My dear Ditz,

I am so glad you are having a wonderful time in Cameroon. I love that you were thinking of me when you brought me those gifts, but honey, I already have an iPhone and laptop, so why not return them and join me when you finally tire of Cameroon. I'm sure Cameroon is lovely, but it pales in comparison to Nigeria. When you are done with that place, I will take you on a tour of the most beautiful country in Africa. My darling Kathrin, I love the topless photo you sent me, and when we finally meet, I will make love to you like the queen you deserve to be! You are so gorgeous, so sexy, I am getting turned on just at the thought of you. can you imagine what I'd be like when we finally meet

Your husband,

John

So I send him an email saying "I'm irrational"?

Quote:
My dear John,

You call me irrational schatzi, but you write to me as if you were two people! This email tells me to "f*ck off", yet your other email address has you writing sweet nothings to me! I have forwarded the last email you sent me from the other address. Maybe you can explain why you're so nice to me from that account and so mean to me from this one!

Ditz

I love an angry lad Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic