SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CHINESE FREE MONEY SCAM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
matthewlord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I am new to this scam baiting. I did however apply for a job on the internet (I am based in barcelona Spain)

Then I recieve a lengthy email in response asking me to pick up money from western union and then to transfer it on.

the name of the guy is chieh hsin. This leads me to believe he is oriental. Also the emails are all in near perfect english and written directly to me. However he says he is in california.

Anyways to cut a long story short my first transfer was due on monday afternoon. So i went to the western union pick up place here in spain and the chap behind the counter said there was no such transfer. So i went home and had an online conversation with my china man.

he is saying he forgot to attach a DOCUMENT and there will be another one for me later this week.

Now the reason this post is entitled free money, is i am myself not in the greatest financial situation. and if someone is silly enough to wire me 1000 euros and expect me to take 10% and forward it on, then thats their problem...

Has anyone else experienced anything like this at all?
What are your opinions on this?

I will definatly keep this post updated.

a few years ago i did the same thing, and a "COMPANY" dumped 4890 pounds into my bank account, which i duly took for myself. which no repurcusions...

let me know guys.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is illegal! Please leave it alone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's recruiting you to be a "mule". A mule is someone who is hired under false pretenses and is actually used for money laundering. The money he sends you is obtained from some illegal activity.

It is not unusual to find Chinese people in California. Voter guides in San Francisco are written in English, Spanish, and Chinese, and there are official documents in Hmong too.

If you want to bait him, create a fictitious account with no connection to your real identity. You could also try speaking to the lads in a mix of Catalan and Spanish. I found a message in surplus in Spanish and intentionally threw some French words in to confuse his automatic translator.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second what NextVictim says, leave it alone, it's illegal and not condoned here at Eater

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are two possibilities here. One is that you are being set up as a 'mule,' which would make you an accomplice to a crime. The other, more likely one, is that the scammer is going to come back to you and say that there is a "documentation fee" or something similar that you need to pay before the Western Union payment can be released.

He may also say that there are problems with Western Union and that he'll send a (fake) check instead.

The odds of him really sending money by Western Union are pretty much zero. Fake checks are a different story -- scammers send those out by the thousands. But when it bounces -- and it will -- you'll be stuck for the full amount.

Don't even think about trying to get money from a scammer. At best it makes you a criminal, and liable for prosecution. At worst you'll lose all your money.

As for baiting him with the intention of getting real money, that is called 'cash baiting' and is strictly prohibited here. Any discussion about it can be locked or deleted at our discretion. And given that there's nothing further to say about this particular topic, I am locking it now.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic