SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another, "Why We Bait," Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, some of you may have read about m current bait with a Recovery Lad. The bait has progressed to the point where I have now killed off a key character. My main character was distraught for a while and ceased contact. I have now resumed contact with the lads. I told them that I wasn't interested in money anymore however, I should probably still peruse the fund so that I can give to my dead character's family. I asked the lad what he thought about that. The lad replies:

Heartless. Just plain heartless. I must admit that I initially took up this hobby because it was kinda fun. I'm the type of person that likes playing mind games and trying to be a move ahead at all times. This (and all of the stories at scamwarners), however, changes that. Real people are being victimized by heartless individuals. They only care about themselves and their own personal gain. They will walk over both the living and the dead just to get ahead.

I gave them a chance to back off. If they had any type of conscious, they could have just dropped me. They didn't. Now, it's my turn to make them wish that they had. This time, I'm going to do more than just embarrass them at their local Western Union.

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi GoRidem,
They are criminals. Criminals play with no rules to restrict them.
I can relate to how you feel. Go get 'em. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Cowboy

good to read about what you do... Goood job!

Baiting is a good thing for the hurt people as well, as some are really doing something against this criminals.

Wish you a lot of fun with it.

Orange

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of a bait I currently have sitting in limbo to make the lad wait, in part because of the same sickening attitude you described.

The first display of his pure greed came after my main character was beaten and abused. Did the lad show concern? Of course not. Instead he pleaded for my fake lad, who lived near the main character and is stuck here as a protected witness, to go visit the main character in the hospital to tell her she was cared for by the lad so that he could get his money easier when she was on her feet again.

The second display of selfishness occurred when the main character, the fake lad, and the main character's sister were murdered. I reached out to the real lad as the person handling the main character's will to inform him of what had happened and that he had been mentioned in the will. I think he sent maybe two lines of "I'm so sorry" to be polite and then was right back to asking how he can get his inheritance every day. I was pretty disgusted.

One thing I appreciated about using a fake lad is that once I established some trust with the real lad, I could see just how deplorable his attitude could be. Always he would mention getting more money, or how fake lad needed to visit the main character because he (real lad) was "broooooooke".

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like my first mugu. I was pretending to be an 87 year old black guy who lost his house in Hurricane Katrina.

"I" had to resettle in Chicago and the only thing I wanted was to go home to New Orleans. Based on his assurances I agreed to send money I needed to pay my rent. And when I was jumped, beaten, and robbed by punks on my way to the WU office, he didn't care at all. He just wanted me to get more money and send it.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
I must admit that I initially took up this hobby because it was kinda fun.

You aren't alone; that's how I started. After baiting a hitlad in the guise of a 10 year old girl, I was left in no doubt what scumbags they are.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know just what you're talking about. I had to take an extended leave of absense from baiting on the weekend on the 9/11 anniversary. IRL, my husband was a volunteer for the NY fire department and a survivor of the attacks on the World Trade Center. The city where we live in now is kind of scarce on New Yorkers, let alone 9/11 survivors. As a result, we were guests of honor at a lot of memorials and our weekend was pretty much booked solid.

To explain my absense at the computer to my pets, I drew on experience, and told them that my character had a family member who died in the World Trade Center and that I had been invited to the unveiling of the monument in New York City. At best, I got a, "Sorry about your tragedy, now where's my money?" At worst, they didn't even acknowledge it.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Want another test of the scum bag factor? Send this e-mail:

"My 10 year old is dying of cancer. I need money for his life saving surgery. I can send the $1,200 in attorney fees that you need, but I must have your promise that I will get the trunkbox within two weeks - the $1,200 that I am sending is the money I have saved up for little Billy's surgery."

See what sort of answer you get.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
...To explain my absense at the computer to my pets, I drew on experience, and told them that my character had a family member who died in the World Trade Center and that I had been invited to the unveiling of the monument in New York City. At best, I got a, "Sorry about your tragedy, now where's my money?" At worst, they didn't even acknowledge it.

Hmmm. One of my FB characters invited their dozens and dozens of newfound Nigerian friends to a moment of silence, on 11 Sept. At least three wrote back asking me why this date was special and what had happened that day.

I think it's easy to forget just how different the lads' world is to ours.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ True that they may not know what 9/11 is, specifically, but in my e-mails I went on in great detail about how my faimly member (usually a sister) is dead and how she died so tragically and how I'm still not over it. I think even the lads who don't know about 9/11 would understand that my character was grieving.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not get into this for the sport side. i joined because I do not like seeing people victimized.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting someone when Irene went by. My characters are located in the Chesapeake Bay, so they were pretty hard hit. The lad was quite aware that a hurricane had hit America. I told him that, of the cash I had on hand, I could only spare $x and needed the rest to repair the boat. He told me to go ahead and send $x. Of course the MTCN had the wrong number of digits or something; by the time my characters had earned enough to pay the rest, he had twigged.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic