SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Should be the one fearing you"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy hasn't made a friend of M4rcuz Hilb3rt from Benin...

Quote:
you are wasting time and still yet finding it difficult to keep me updates, I don’t know this was the way you are going to treat me in the first place before making you in the rightful position of benefiting these funds and you know it. Gods know if you have received these funds and put me in a dark place, but God will judge you if you do anything bad to me in this transaction.

Quote:
I can see now that you are the person causing this confusion as the bank said to me. I always told you this from the beginning, please if you know that you are here for jokes let me know

Then Cammy threw in:

Quote:
My bank manager says that you're a "419er" and that if I send you any money, I'm making a big mistake.

And:

Quote:
I don't want to be one of those people who fall for some Nigerian ripoff scheme.

The Lad was angry:

Quote:
No it is not; we are not Nigerians and have not been placed in any where in the world as a scam country. This is Republic of Benin and we have strong Government which cannot allow such to happen here as every bit thing is well monitoring. If you doubt me, contact the bank to verify with them about the documents forwarded to them from this office and they should be able to tell you. I spent over $4950 in getting does documents to stand you the owner of those funds with the bank. This is not a Nigerian scam, they can make scams over there but here we don’t do scam because our Government can never allow such things. Should be the one fearing you because the money is coming to you not me.
But if you think that you are no longer interested please let me know on time so I can start looking for another person to finish this with please. Heaven is my witness over this transaction. I swear to you I am not here for your money but what is coming in return and at my wit end at this moment, I am confused and don’t know what to say again. Honey we need these money for our life and kids.

I hope there's more...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Yastreb, Smile

Its always an opportunity to learn something when I read about the tactics used by an experienced baiter. When I first started I thought it better not to mention that you suspect a scam to the lad. But it really does work when used at the right time. Lads seem to enjoy lying.

Having accused the lad, and essentially slapped him. The lad turned from angrily implicating your character as a "Joker" to a long winded attempt to convince you its not a scam. Placed him into defence. That will now promote the lad's confidence into believing he has a "real victim". (Silly Lad).

I have used the same tactic. The response seemed to be utter panic and the result was or is now in my siggy. Re: Trick etc.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I spent over $4950 in getting does documents to stand you the owner of those funds with the bank.

would love to see a copy of that receipt.... Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I swear to you I am not here for your money but what is coming in return and at my wit end at this moment, I am confused and don’t know what to say again. Honey we need these money for our life and kids.

Yeah, of course!! Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"we are not Nigerians and have not been placed in any where in the world as a scam country."

well I am sold, sell everything and the money.
Rolling Eyes

good job Yastreb !

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad is definitely enmeshed.

I made a call as Cammy's boyfriend:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208900

Cammy then threatened to curse him:

Quote:
I am going to raise my spirit before Odin and Freyja that They curse you as They see fit.

The Lad was fast to knock up a story (emphasis added, my comments in red):

Quote:
In regards to our telephone conversation, I was trying to make you understand that I am on era to Nigeria on a special duty [Not even hinted at before] but due to the breaking of the call I cannot hear you clearly. I have to provide the number to each me with at Nigeria due to the way you sounded and very serious to speak with me over the telephone anyway, I will be on my way back to Benin this evening so I will want you to call me with my telephone number (-SNIP-).
There is nothing hidden, I am a special agent under the International Monitory of Funds [again, not even hinted at before]. I came to the Nigeria Federal capital territory (Abuja) to meet with the Finance Minister (Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala) to discuss some economic and financial relationship between our country and Nigeria. Giving you number of where I am not a bad thing, I only wanted you to reach me on that number because my Benin Republic number is fluctuating. I wonder why you should see that as a bad omen. As for me, my hands are clean, my intentions are genuine and as such I am very free to give my number wherever i am so that you will not have any difficulty reaching me. So you may reach me back on my Benin Line (-SNIP-) ok.
Sorry if you are hurt about that.

I may call him again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic