SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not sure if this is the right forum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jerdeboer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies if this is not the correct forum

My mom got scammed in a love scam, the scammer is not aware that my mom knows (I found out after she told me that she was waiting for the diplomatic bag), he is still mailing her but she is not replying as I have forwarded all his mail to me (she is traumatized)..

My question is, should I leave this and let my mom heal? pursue this?

Keep in mind that he has her details..

Any advise will be appreciated

thanks
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just my opinion, so don't take this the wrong way. This person had already hurt someone close to you. Not knowing anything about you, you may take this type of bait in a wrong direction.

It is always great to see people want to join in this adventure, but this may be one that is better dropped into Surplus, with header information and the first mail or 2 that she received and grab yourself something from that area that you are not so attached to.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First all I am sorry to hear about your mom Sad That is tough stuff no matter what. I would recommend forwarding and sending the information about the scammer to scamwarners as they can help others (he will look for other victims if he hasn't already).

As for baiting him or wanting to make him suffer...I am going to recommend to drop everything. DON'T GIVE OUT ANY REAL LIFE INFO from here on out. If you ignore him, he will eventually stop. Don't let him have any more contact.

If you want to get him, create a new email address with 100% fake info and go after him. We promote a safe environment to give hell to lads with none of us getting compromised. Best to forward this to someone else as it is pretty personal.

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy

Last edited by HarmlessBunny on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you don't contact that scammer anymore

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your mother is still in contact and the thief believes she is still a victim then you need to go to the police with all the evidence and money transfers. They may be able to trace the money even to contact the police in the country the scammer lives in.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
jerdeboer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the swift replies....

I think that not replying to him was the best decision, I just wanted to know from the experts.

You guys do a great service and have always been a fan of 419eater, its such a pity that when it counted I was not there for my Mom.

Thanks
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, jerdeboer.
I'm really sorry to hear that your Mum was scammed. It's great that you are there for her and I hope that she has lots of friends and other family members to help support her in healing from this terrible experience.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you post it in surplus, we could bait him and possibly get his bank account shut down (anyone with a siggy piggy has done that). If the bank account can be linked to the money your mom sent, she *might* get it back. I've only read of this happening once though.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
jerdeboer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No bank account...the usual western union...sent to madrid funny enough..even though headers show lagos....
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah the Scummers use friends in different countries, and they get a small cut. Then gets sent to them. Helping laundering their dirty money Evil or Very Mad Sometimes it makes them look more legitimate (in their point of view)

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are ways to get them to reveal a bank account, even if they insist on Western Union. Check Eater U; also some published baits show methods.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
It may have been sent to Madrid on the form but it can be picked up in any country. It relies on the MTCN and question and answer/password.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jerdeboer wrote:
should I leave this and let my mom heal?

Yes, you should.

For victim support and advice our sister site below a better place to post

http://www.scamwarners.com

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My suggestion is like the others do not bait this person. You can strip all the (your moms) personal identifying information and post the email in the surplus. We have all sorts of people willing to make his life a living hell. If he has domains we would be thrilled to kill them.

Also it depends on the amount your mom lost but she might want to contact Law Enforcement.

Let her know that she’s not dumb, not at all. With internet fraud , we have criminals who interfaced with each other all day on ways to cheat people.

She should break off all contact with this scammer.

If you’ve been a fan, consider joining us, when the time is right.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^
all good advice

one other thought; if for any reason you are not able to bait there are people lurking here who give educational talks etc. to groups about scammers and their nasty games - very worthwhile and when in time you can talk about what happened to your mom it would be a very powerful way to get the message across

FWIW
bmh

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jerdeboer wrote:
Thanks for the swift replies....

I think that not replying to him was the best decision, I just wanted to know from the experts.

You guys do a great service and have always been a fan of 419eater, its such a pity that when it counted I was not there for my Mom.

Thanks

Hi, tell your Mom that the brightest most intelligent people on the planet have been scammed. Without knowing, it's easy to fall for them as they rely on nice, decent human beings to fall victim. The humanitarian nature makes us feel like we would like to help and the scammers take advantage of that. Your Mom has done nothing wrong, all she is guilty of is 'helping a friend' and unfortunately that 'friend' took advantage. You weren't to know either so don't feel guilty.
Good advice from the Pro's on here, i'm just a newbie and haven't found the time to start baiting properly but i will.
I have an idea, why don't you post your Mom's scammers emails (with headers) in surplus and put on a footnote explaining a small back story. If one of the top, experienced baiters get him on the hook ask them to PM you so you can watch from a distance (is that possible?). You never know, you might watch a Safari unfold, and what a perfect way to get revenge. Not telling your Mom of course as she may feel sorry for the scumbag, some people just can't help it they are too nice of person.
I would do it for you but i'm not experienced enough to get the desired result.
Some of the Baiters on here are EVIL Very Happy it would be fantastic if it happened.
Actually, i'm in my late 40's and i have a put a few baiters in Hero status like some teenage Pop Group fan Very Happy I would start Autograph hunting, but i haven't got a clue who they are Very Happy

Good luck, and remember to tell your Mom you love her, and it is because of how nice she is that this evil thing happened to her.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic