SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.218.222.162
Quote:
Hello RIP,
Lunatic, you were a regret to your family.. Minus one (1)
I still stand with my world armed robbers will wound your wife TOTO before the year runs off.
Unless you say sorry for all these nonsense you were saying to me. Your asking what u done to me, while u first insults me, right??
Big for body like u and poor in pocket.
Go to HELL BIG FOOL LIKE U.
WORST REGARDS TO U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

Quote:
Hello Chimpanzee
Someone who has access / properties doesn’t talk.
Na people like POOREST MAN LIKE U always make noise.
Have a BAD DAY, monkey!
Don’t worry I will be in down soonest and I will catch you through your brother at Festac. You may think that I don’t know you…
Chimpanzee

[email protected]
Quote:
MR FOOL,
YOU CALL ME A BASTARD AND CLAIM YOU GAVE BIRTH TO ME, WHO IS THEN A BASTARD WHEN YOU ARE THE FATHER OF ALL BASTARDS. PITY YO ASS HOLE.
WRITE ME A MAIL OF FIVE PARAGRAPHS SO I CAN TEACH YOU SOME MORALS YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW MANY BLUNDERS YOU'D COMMIT PER SENTENCE.
YOU FATHER OF ALL BASTARDS

[email protected]
Quote:
ok..
you are impersonating...i go track you down.. code.***511 watch out for me..I'm a Lord

[email protected]
Quote:
bush boy you can go to hell fuck you and your mother's ass

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros help me too na i won bi like u........ i still dey learn........ i beg let me know as e dey go am loyal.
IGBO boy here too

[email protected]
Quote:
this ur id naver block.......i go nack this id i promise u.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALLFUCK YOU MOTHER ASHOLE AND GO FATHER DEY PUSH DRUGS ADN YOUR SITER TOTO AND FUCK ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
boy your are a baby back to senderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE COURSING YOURSELF AND FAMILY.
man! stop that rubbish . Are u stupid? go to hell...u claim to be Executive Director of First City Monument Bank, but it is you currupt fools and criminals that are diverting Nigerian wealth to your private pockets. God is watching u, for all the corrupt activities and stealings of public fund you have directly or indirectly been involved in, God is watching you. That's all i can tell you. If you write me any stupid email, i will report you to EFCC and give them all your email communication for months i have hacked. I do open your inbox and have lifted all suspicious email communications and can let the EFCC use it for criminal investigation against you. So mind you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A GAY SO GO AND FUCK ATIKU HE IS WAITING FOR YOU AND DONT REPLY ME AGAIN I DONT HAVE TIME FOR MOTHER FUCK LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT, RAM, MONKEY...YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER.
Who are you fool, you fucking black ass, if i reply u again it means i do not have anything doing whenever i am online. U think i am like you???? i make thousands of usd every week, i pay little brats and black asses like you to even bomb for me, u should be begging for tools instead of insulting or running mouth with your father's mate, or u think i am ur mate in street???? Come to my estate in VI, or No. 35 Gowon Estate, u'l see how im living large with my boys. Well, i don't have ur time, u said ur a uniben student or graduate, ask of mikolo brown of 1993 sets who graduated from Uniben then u will know who ur insulting, i can tell u who i am and even give you my address cos u can not get even 100 yards near me, but if u know ur a black fucking ass tell me ur address and phone numbers see if u will live on this planet for the next 48 hours, nonsense. U run your mouth that ur a fucking black ass, why don't u go to the government house or oshiomole's office or even aso rock and tell them to pay u bcos ur a fucking black ass or black house my foot, i killed blacked BST's like u during my time in school. People are boating of money, cars, houses, children, wives, families and other prety things in life, ur here boasting ur a black yansh, ur just too foolish my goat friend, just wise up bcos steven Biko should be ashamed of goats like u know in his grave.
FOOLISH BLACK BST.

[email protected]
Quote:
Now i know who is talking.Thats nice of u.If u talk finish come back.I no go follow u talk again.If u talk finish just show up ur face.If u run finish,make i no see u.If u know waiting the face u when i see u,u no go even talk to me twice.

[email protected]
Quote:
DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO IN THIS WORLD THAN TO STAY ALL OUR LIFE AT A CAFE?
GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwannem uche gi dikwa ya ooh abukwam onye anambra state nigeria ok

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE DIE DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR LIFE IS GOOD NO NO I HAVE KILL YOU.
YOUR NAME NOW ID DEATH IDOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
why u stupid like this? U nor fit write or understand common ENglish???
Where you waka go when dem tell u say a me de worry you???
hussle ur own and pray make God bless u.
Me sef na God i de look to. Nor reason person own make u for progress.
I no get time for all this long tins. If u nor get better thing do make u talk.
As e be

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U MUST BE A BIG FOOL. AS U CHOOSE TO ABUSE UR FELLOW GUY MAN SO SHALL U NEVER SEE ANY GOOD IN LIFE. FUCK U BINGO

[email protected] Abu Dhabi United Group 41.220.69.67
Quote:
Sporadick Xplosion, Razz boyz just dey collect, mumu you they verse.

No job can pay me this good.

My advice for you is to do this job.

You no be even a banker self you they use FCMB they scam people, na only God fit purnish you.
I know that God will purnish you.

This is my number +44702….

[email protected]
Quote:
for the bible say touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm. for sending me such message everytin has been send back so just watch i give you 3 days if you wont die according to ur words let hholy ghost fire begin to burn u now

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FUCK U BINGO

Laughing

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU,
IF YOU HAVE MADE MONEY FROM THIS GAME AS YOU CLAIM,PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU MUST MAKE AN IMPACT IN FUTURE.YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND I DON;T KNOW YOU.WE DO NOT WORK TOGETHER AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF DISTURBING YOUR JOB.HOW COME?DO YOU FORGET THAT THIS IS N INTERNET BASED GAME.FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I AM AN IGBOMAN AND YOU CANNOT THREATEN ME WITH ALAOGBAGA OR THE OKIJA DEITY.YOU MUST APOLOGISE FOR INSULTING YOUR MOTHER IF NOT YOU WILL SEE......

[email protected]
Quote:

so you cruise on a LAND ROVAR or a LAND ROVER??? infact from the way you spelt it am %100 sure you dont own a Land Rover but not withstanding if you own a RangeSport and you here bragging about it then you must be sorry!!??my Boys used Range-rover Sport Wayback in 2009 parked it up wayback in 2009 this is 2011 we talking Bentley 2011 E Class BMW X6 i Drive.

i dont brag and moreover Cars are not Investment Only illiterates like you think it is an Investment i own Hotels Hostels Houses what you got?? LandRover and your Laptop am sorry you need to cut your pride and come down and Learn i know your an Igbo Man.... but hey Your Talking to a Full Blooded Igbo man from Mbaise man who is well exposed been to places got offices in Texas, Newyork Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Bangkok, Amsterdam and London
wake up dude we not in the same class not even in the Same Flight so go to the Streets of Aba and look for your Age Grade Rev Henry Emeka imagine your level of mentality you Brag about Being a Fraudster am sure you can as well brag about it in front of the FBI do you think you have a Good Reputation in the Eyes of people if you must know i supply Bullet Proof Cars to most Eastern Governors in Nigeria and Chief Judges so watch what you saying we made money from this before low lives like you stepped in and we do this for fun and not as an occupation i got chains of business that yield income so get your facts straight and watch how you stick your nose in other people affiars cause someday you might be sticking it into the wrong place

Good Day!

[email protected]
Quote:

BIG FULL LIKE YOU SO YOU JUST TAKE YOU TIME TO WRITE RUBBISH TO PEOPLE YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE NA YOU I GO TAKE DO SACRIFICE THIS YEAR MARK IT SOMEWHERE U YOU ARE GOING TO LOST THIS YEAR DECEMBER 20.

[email protected]
Quote:

broda nor be so, you fit still link me or show so can matter street na were all guys for the alzo and everybody get e time mak e go blow i no mind say you insult me, i still dey respect men wen don make am, broda you start from some where mak i still start from some where too. broda you fit still show some kind level unto say you na good guy and you just make me more serious.

thank.
prozee

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOT I HEY,

SO YOU JUST GET TIME DEY INSULT YOU MAMA ABEY YOU GET WORK TO DO ABI??

THAT YOUR CLIENT BOX NA I GO FORWARD MAILER DEMON GO WATCH AND SEE.

IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U THINK I DON KNOW U, SEE U SEE OKIJA SHRINE, PEOPLE LIKE U WILL NEVA SEE 1 CENT, U ONLY HAVE MOUT IDIOT.

WHO U WANT TELL THAT FULISH STORY, U NEVER SEE UR MAMA KILL NA OKIJA SHRINE U WAN GO, THEY NEVA TELL U SAY THE GOVERMENT DON DISTROY UR HOUSE OKIJA SHRINE IDIOT.

AN ANTI-CHRIST LIKE U

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

boy i be fellow guyman in fact street guy like u why u dey embarras me like this with text,no be struggle we dey?if u don grab,thank god still pray for me to grab no be to insult me....i dey here with u shebi u know?

my real name na chibuike..

[email protected]
Quote:

na land rover you dey drive wey you dey shout?YOU NO DEY SHAME?try buy range rover sport...i go finish build my 5 star hotel for lekki by december....i dash my younger brother my range rover for january..right now i DEY cruise audi Q7...YOU KNOW EVEN FIT SPELL WELL..INSTEAD MAKE YOU TRY KNOW PEOPLE WEY GO BETTER YOUR LIFE YOU DEY HERE TO INSULT...IF YOU DOUBT,I GO MAKE YOU SELL THAT YOUR MOTO WEY FARMERS DEY USE NOW.......GOAT...MY MAMA GO COMOT FROM GRAVE FOR YOU FOR INSULTING HER....YOU SUPPOSE DEY HEAR MALAYSIA SCORES NA...FOOL..

[email protected]
Quote:

u see wetin craze just dey do u,is like u dey craze tru tru pastor ke,what kind of a pastor re u self,wey dey insult and embarras person anyhow...if i ever see u life,i will just strangle u to death.....

[email protected]
Quote:
OK YOUR FATHER IS A PIG AND YOUR MOTHER IS A BIG ASHISE AND ALL YOUR FALIMY WILL DIE ABD FUCK YOU AND YOUR BIY BOY YOU SAY YOUR ARE AND YOUR MY LAND ROVAR

[email protected]
Quote:

dont you have something to do?call me +60163631897 .....i dey Malaysia...make i send you money.

[email protected]
Quote:

from ur brag and pride that shows me ur a fucking pauper, take a pure look at ur words are ur little fortunate get changes lwkmd. U re just a nuisance and go fucking learn how to talk with a stunner plus ur to stinky low to exchange words with you. I am a comrade UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, BROUGHT UP AIR FORCE BARRACK BOY. U too small. U no get money come show ur self make we see any were u dey i dey Ikeja I go drive come meet u, Well ur generation are paupers. Lolz Make u no find life think say yahoo na work frustrated bastard like u.

[email protected]
Quote:

idiot..nar you mama and papa go die for cafe,,,u get kland drover you not get money to chop no me dey feed your family dey fuck your mmaa and you papa dey pepe me for Conner.

[email protected]
Quote:

Lol go school abeg. If u reach lag come Ajao extate ask any bank u are looking for Eze or Maduka i no dey hide am yahoo guy. give me ur face book id make i see as u dey suffer reach.

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE GIG FOOL, VERY BIG ONE AT THAT,SO NA JUJU U DEY TAKE CARY WORK AND U DEY CALL GOD NAME.FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
U DEY TALK ABOUT GUN,WETIN BRING GUN MATTER IF U NO BE MONKEY,BY THE WAY NA ONLY U SABI CARYY GUG?
?
?
MONKEYBANANA

[email protected]
Quote:

PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NODEY MAKE MOUTH,U GET ONLY LAND ROVER AND U DEY MAKE MOUTH...SEE U BIG FOOL,COME MAKE I SHOW U D WAY TO RICHES,JUST RELAX AND LEARN FROM D MASTERS...

DIS MY LITTLE FORMAT I DON TAKE AM HAMMER PASS UR LEVEL,I THINK SAY U GET LEVEL B4 I NO NO SAY NA POVERTY ME WAN FOLLOW TALK B4.GET LOST COST I NO WAN DEY POOR LIKE U..SMALL MAN WITH SMALL DREAM..HAHAHAHAHA ONLY LAND ROVER IDIOT.

REGARDS
GO TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:

BRODA AS SOMEBODY BUY HOURS BEFORE CAN READ UR MAIL AM HAPPY THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU MUST GO TO UR VILLAGE FOR FARM WORK OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL BEFORE YOU CAN CONVINCE SOMEBODY TO GIVE YOU MONEY .

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE REV EMEKA,AM SORRY 4 U...NA UR TYPE OF PEOPLE GOD GO CARRY PUT 4 ONE ROOM IN HELL THEN PUT AM BETTER FIRE..UR OWN DON FINISH,BUT I TELL U SOME TIN.GOD NODEY SPARE ANY BODY WEY CARRY HIM NAME DEY PLAY,GOD GO DISTROY U IF U NO COMOT DAT REV WEY U CARRY DEY DUPE PEOPLE..U ARE GONE BE SAY UR OWN DON KPEME.

UNA WEY DEY NAIJA NA SO SO MOUTH UNA GET..SO U CALL UR SELF GUY MAN NOW..FOOL ME AND U NO DEY D SAME LEVEL COS U DEY REASON LIKE MUMU AND PERSON WEY OWU DON HAMMER FOR YEARS..I BE LIKE SAY U NEVER COLLECT MONEY FOR LONG COS NA ONLY HUNGRY MAN DEY ANGRY.

NO WORRY I FIT DASH U MONEY ONLY IF U BOW ACCEPT SAY ME NA UR CHAIRMAN COS UNA WEY BE IMO STATE GUY WEY DEY DO WAYO UNA LIFE NO TO SET ATAL.GO GET UR SELF SOME TIN BETTER TO DO COS UR DESTINY NO DEY WAYO ATAL OR U BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL MAKE U NO WEDER U GO BETTER 2MORROW.

GOOD LUCK MAN.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

info_eurofunds [email protected]

Quote:
use your cafa mr man who ever you call your self ,die it permanently ,am not just what you think am a big short for your info and if you know this job weller you will know your email is not ,the only one i threw the format ,i wonder why you should make out such time for a longer message like this .alright take care if you should know am not in naija ,i live abroad beside and not a black bst as you sade am a full time vicky man A.K.A norsemen club. you can take a hiking on how you no wan die it.

jeo_helma1234567 [email protected]

Quote:
U AR A DICKHEAD,, BASTARD BOTH YOU, YOURM MOTHER, YOUR FATHER ARE DICKHEADS..
I REALLY NEED YOU TO FUCK OFF ONE MILLIONS MILE AWAY.
YOU ARE AND REMAIN A STREET BOY WITH NO N1 WITH YOU
BASTARD ..YOU,
YOU VILLAGE MAN
MUGGU

lan O sulivan [email protected]

Quote:
Broda, I no fit d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ follow U̶̲̥̅̊ tlk joo....fr ur info, I'm nt a lagos boi.....I b confirm EDO boi...once an aausite....so bro chill no disturb....wanna roll up ma treez jooo.....I hail

Jude Richards [email protected]

Quote:
LIKE I TELL U BEFORE UR OWN DON GO..UR END DON NEAR AND U NOGO ESCAPE AM DIS YEAR.FOOL ODINARY BLACK AXE..LOL I DEY KILL THEM THOSE DAY WHEN MEN WERE MEN..I CAN STILL KILL U IF I SEE U COS I HAVE TOTAL HATRED WERE UNA DEY..UR ABRAKA NA MY SECOND HOME THOSE DAY..U BE SMALL BOY,NA U AND MY LITTLE BROTHERS GO DEY TALK NOBY ME COS 4 RUNS SEF U NO GET LEVEL I BE WETIN I BE BUT NO IT DAT DURING MY SCHOOL DAY UR MEN NO REST FOR A DAY TILL I FINISH COMOT..JUST GO SMALL BOY LAND ROVER.

CALL ME AND DROP UR NUMBER..FORGET HOW I GO TAKE GET U COS I GO EVERLY TRACK U DOWN.

Quote:
Nice one my man..friends now ok.we can do business together.

Good Luck.

Quote:
OGA AM TIRED OF TROUBLE..ME NA MGBADA U NA GUY MAN BUT U NO FIT CHOP
ME..ABEG NA GOD I TAKE DEY BEG U LEAVE ME ALONE.

FUSAKE MAN.

Quote:
18:42 me: U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE A GBOMOGBOMO
18:46 Jude: agu how far
U NEVER WAN TIRE?
me: AY BOI SHEEP MAN LIKE U
Jude: STOP AM ABEG
18:47 TO FIGHT NO GOOD
MAKE WE TALK BETTER
NODEY MAKE TROUBLE WITH PERSON WEY U NODEY SEE
EVEN PERSON WEY U DEY SEE SEF
NO GOOD TO DEY MAKE TROUBLE WITH
18:48 LETS TALK BUSINESS
AND MORE RESONABLE TINGS
me: I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF AIDS U MAGA
Jude: STP MAN
18:49 IS NOT GOOD
me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY.
Jude: WHO KNWS IF ME AND U DON MEET B4
MY MAN
I SAY STP TROUBLE
18:50 IS NOT GOPOD
LETS BE FRIENDS
WE CAN SHARE MONEY 2MORROW
AND CAN EVEN BE BEST OF FRIENDS 2MORROW
18:53 me: UR FATHER GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

Quote:
U BE GOOD PERSON BUT U WAN MAKE UR SELF A FOOL B4 ME..U DON PASS DIS LEVEL MY MAN STOP INSULTING YOUR SELF WERE I DEY.ABEG JUST FLASH ME MAKE I CALL U MAKE WE TALK,ME AND U FIT DO BUSINESS TOMORROW SHARE MONEY SO MAKE WE NODEY FIGHT LIKE WOMEN.BE A MAN MY GUY OK.

MY NAME IS ( AKALAIKE ONE NA ANA IKE) ..I BE AWKA GUY I DEY SOUTH AFRICA..I BE GUY MAN LIKE U SO MAKE WE NODEY FIGHT GUY.

+27736979777 NA MY NUMBER BE THIS JUST FLASH ME OR CALL ME MAKE WE YAN BETTER ABEG.

GOOD LUCK

Quote:
I course u to remain d same way u are today..u can never see good in your life and u must die because i have said it..remain poor and may your labour never be fruitful..may ur children be fatherless and your parent die a shameful death.

I knw ur games but i can never fall 4 u rather u fall 4 me..may u never do well in all u lay ur hands on..be still and let others eat d fruit of ur labour.

call me let me just have your number make i deal with u fool..dont ever write me again

Quote:
U NA BAD LUCK..AGENT OF SATAN..U FIT BE DEVIL HIM SELF SO THIS WILL BE D LAST TIME I GO WRITE U FOOL..GO CHECK UR SELF WELL COS U NO GET SENSE.

BYE.

jeo_helma1234567 [email protected]

Quote:
NO.BUT YOU ARE.. I BEG GO YOU WAY. MAKE I GO MY WAY..
I KNOW THOSE AM LOOKING 4 NOT YOU.
BYE..

Dr. George Padmore [email protected]

Quote:
Guy Abey leave me,you to win i praise you.pls leave me alone.
You get money make i come work for you since you have much.help me with some of my money.remember if you hacker box hacker my money you can hacker me to make the one God have for me.

Quote:
Guy Abey leave me,you to win i praise you.pls leave me alone.

Quote:
You get money make i come work for you since you have much.help me with some of my money.remember if you hacker box hacker my money you can hacker me to make the one God have for me.

SANUSILAMIDO SANUSI [email protected]

Quote:
U BE FOOL WHAT KIND OF GUY MAN U ARE? IN FACT U NEED TO BACK LAG TO OBTAIN MORE ORIENTATIONS. U TALK MUCH AND MY CANOPY DOESN'T TALK MUCH BUT WE DO MORE. FOR SECURITY REASONS AND GUY MAN I CAN'T DROP MY NO TO YOU BUT WE CAN TALK THROUGH EMAIL...

Deepak Johnson [email protected]

Quote:
fuck ur mama goat

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE
U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE UYOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE
U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT
LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP
GOAT LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER
RIP GOAT LIKE U YOU AND YOUR FATHER RIP GOAT LIKE U

Quote:
u even go school sooooooooooo?carwod likeuuuuuuuuu

Queen Delight [email protected]

Quote:
thank you fool,
i see that you mama want to die na, your father na gay, your big sister is a fool which i don fuck long time ago and she toto no good rich ur mama own, i fuck ur mama come give birth to you and now u are a fool, well, you and your papa go die 4 sex accident and your mama too do die already, your church pastor dey rape his members and you go die na, i dey worri come and see me if you know say u be guy, look, i me ABK student and i be Aya, i be man fight, i be bed, i be viekis, i be vanpaya , i go kill u after fucking your ass and your mama smeling toto, well take this hold your self fool,
regards,
fool

Quote:
U B FOOL WAITING U DEY TALK? MUMU

rohaya kath [email protected]

Quote:
Sorry i am not Muama Gaddafi of Lybia you people use like a football,
Believe me i will take all the money your Leaders are taking from our
greedy Leaders. You stinging white ass.
Out of my way if you don't have for me to take then what is your
problem. Mutu-mutu. Or are we the one that build the PC and it
functions. For your information this revolution can never have an end,
not even our brother Obama can stop this revolution, right?

From Kate

Mikel Joe [email protected]

Quote:
COME DO I KNOW U BEFORE
I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY ONE WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME
i have beaning living in Ghana 4 2 years now
so pls i think is not me you are talking to

Sara Ashkin [email protected]

Quote:
guy which kind of message be this na wa for u ooo power mic

Quote:
nawa for u oo, u no even sabi me and u just de misyan

Quote:
well, na my last mail for u for d day. I NO GET UR TIME AT ALL

Dr. Vosman Reid [email protected]

Quote:
i still believe that there are stupid people like you who happens to
sell their family property and traveled to South Africa thinking that
things will get better for them but I tell you something, I will not
do you anything or say much about you rather, it happens that you are
going to loose your mail box since you do not have respect for your elder
brother.

Quote:
Kindly check your comment and address your English very well ok. But I
still maintain my comment, neither you remove any important
information in your mail box or ready to loose all information
therein.

Quote:
last comment for you ok. i can understand you are a jobless man. fuck u

Quote:
My man, all this rubbish you are writing can not help you ok. I don't
believe you can make money through this way. if you need contact and
opportunity to make money in life, you let me know and i can even help
you in one way or the other. i have men all over the world, South
Africa, parts of Europe, Asia, South America, North America and most
of happening countries in Africa. So stop all this rubbish and be a
real business man ok.

Quote:
Well, I can not blame you but I will only blame the evil spirit that
gave birth to you through your mother, i will never course your
mother, your father or any of your relations because i know that they
are innocent of what is happening to you even at this moment. Your
previous message signify the exact thing that is happening to you. I
am happy that all you said previous is opposite to you and you have
just said them out which means that all your comment have returned to
you indicating what your future will be as your family will not be
blamed over your life condition as you will beg and nobody will be
there to listen or help you and you will remain loneliness and die
lonely as you have chosen to die before end of today. Rest in Peace as
the evil spirit that made you is waiting to receive your soul. We love
you but the evil spirit that made you loves you so much. Bye and have
a lovely welcome in the hell as the hell fire remains your eternal
food until the coming of My Lord Jesus Christ who is my Saviour.

Quote:
Guy...say Amen.

Guy, we are not dragging riches as God gives riches to whoever he
chose. But coming to normally ground, you will never be greater than
me in Jesus name. Amen. You will never see good things in your life in
Jesus name Amen. Your parents and all your eternal life generation
will suffer for the sin you have committed by your self in Jesus name
Amen. I will not be the person to destroy your household but God
Almighty is going to do that and you will remain chained until you go
for public confection and by letting the public know that you said
much wrong with your tough. The bible made us to know that tough was
used to create the world and tough will be used to destroy the world.
So therefore, you have used your tough to destroy your self, your
father, your mother and all your eternal relations and no good things
will ever come to your side or your relations until you die in Jesus
Name. Amen. I never abused you but you started from my mother, my
father and me but all your evil wishes which your evil birth parents
put in you will continue to drag you until the grave yard. If you open
mouth to say no to all the above message or even thinking of saying no
in your hart, may all the demons all over the world fall upon you and
your entire family and you will die of hart attack. Good boy. the
writer of this message is covered with the blood of Jesus.

Quote:
the issue is that you never no your stand. you are just making mouth.
I will tell you that i am from Ijebu man in Ogun State. So watch out.
a battle ground has schedule and lets see who will fall apart. watch
your back if you get any thing to protect your self.

.................... small line
......................................... middle line
..................................................................longer line.

choose one and get ready as you don't want to mind your business.

Quote:
.................... small line
......................................... middle line
..................................................................longer line.

the above line indicate your blood and how long you will like to stay
in this earth. chose one now before i will chose for you. i like you
that is why i have open an opportunity for you to chose one otherwise,
i will chose the smaller line for you and your family will not cry for
loosing idiot like you

Quote:
i have told you, chose one of the line now because i will come after you

This is your scam number and i have your other details.

Phone: +234 7065414767
(number is that of another scammer)

Quote:
you are loosing this two email boxes today since you have no respect
to your elders and your CBN format will be forwarded across to the
authority in charge to trace you. i have all it take to get you. my
watching mirror is active

Quote:
hahaha.....little boy...when u finish ur meeting you call me ok. that
is number 1.

Quote:
homo....where can we meet.

Quote:
u are getting tired right?. tell me where we can meet otherwise, u
will not like my next action.

JAMES IBORI [email protected]

Quote:
you have better got your head examined ok

filomena ingabo [email protected]

Quote:
+221-77-11-74-849

Rachel Koffi [email protected]
Quote:

U NOR JOIN, U STILL DEY LEARN. IF YOU TINK SAY YOU REALLY GET LAND ROVER WEN YOU TAKE DEY MAKE MOUTH MAKE WE ARRANGE TO MEET IF YOU GO SURVIVE WATIN WEN YOU GO SEE. i NOR GO FIT FOLLOW YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH BECAUSE NA BIG FOOL NA E U BI. NA UR MAMA AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION NA E U DEY TALK TO. IF I GET YOUR REPLY FOR MY BOX AGAIN I GO TELL U SAY NA IJEBU-ODE I FOR COME.I NOR GO USE GUN FOR YOU BUT NA JUJU

BE WARNED AND DON'T BE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE WHEN IT STATE YOU WILL REGRET IT

PRINCE

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TownEnder --- some awesome replies. I've been having an insult war with the mugu [email protected]. According to the lads I've insulted today, his number no longer works Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
U need to see who u are collecting bushman..i base in the US .check out my pic on facebook( K muller)

Two days ago [email protected] wrote
Quote:
You will die 2 hours after reading this mail

Are you afraid to die fool, who will believe that the so called Rev Henry Emeka is a native doctor going from one herbalist to another, see you 419 bastard like you why are you angry come let me give you mugu bingo like you that can’t write his name, I saw you in the dream last night begging for food and looking for customer to collect commission from, look better go back to your village if am to have mercy for you I will make you a beggar for the rest of your life, and if you don’t die as I said of course nothing will save, you will only feed by going from one guyman office to another in search of food.

Your mother and father are busy killing innocent people in your village why not advice them to stop anyway what good will come from juju family like yours, rev henry emeka indeed , shame to you, animal hopeless fool, you make out time to write mail and talk bull shirt, believe me do you know what is wrong with your family, the blood of those innocent children you father and mother killed will never make you or anyone in your family see good in their life, you have invoked the rot of God and fire will keep burning you till the rest of your life, I will never rest till you die, from today on you are finished, write one more word here and your father will die, boy let me advice you go and get married Uche and Okey are all married stop following them, their families are well to do, you have been a guyman for over 20 years nothing to show not even a room in your fathers house.

From your mail I can see how frustrated you are I would have giving you one job but Uche said I should not, he thinks you don’t know anything you fuck from one street to another, come see your mate in Ghana they all live in good houses living with their wife and kids, you are still roaming about not married at this age oh my God, everyone thinks you are witch let me help you go to church and deliver yourself stop going to those who will kill goat on your head and collect your money, guyman work has pasted going to native doctor is all about instrument and it is not a job for someone who can not write good English, Ebere called and said I should help you, but I will not because you a fool

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello:

I have received your surprising letter with great joy but I must wonder if it is truly meant for me.� Are you certain that this was not sent to me by mistake?

If the offer is truly meant for me, then this matter has now become personal between you and myself.� Accordingly, here are my personal and heartfelt sentiments toward the business you propose:

1.� There in the internet cafe where you are sitting, reach into your pocket and bring out a Nigerian naira.

2.� Stand up in full view of everyone else in the internet cafe, and announce in a loud voice: "MY MAGA HAS PAID!!".

3.� Then lean forward, drop your trousers and shove the naira up your ass.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!� YOU HAVE JUST SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED YOUR FUND!!!

And as long as you now keep it there, you will no longer be a worthless, stinking Nigerian criminal.� Although you will still be a stinking Nigerian criminal, you will always be worth 0.00650 USD.

There is no need for you to thank me, it is my sincere pleasure to help when you have so effectively communicated your great need for urgent assistance.

With kindest regards,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR TIME IS COUNTING YOU HAVE LESS THAN 30 HOURS TO DIE

You don’t even have a good phone still using 3310 and china phone guy those phone can not get mugu, not even a computer jumping from one cyber café to another

[email protected]
Quote:

The content and tenor of your letter suggest that you are representing yourself as a ridiculous black monkey with clothes on, probably originating from the Ibo region of Nigeria.

Since your letter was sent en-mass, it provides entertainment and
amusement for people all over the world who enjoy watching the
antics of a monkey at play. �Thank you.

Good Day.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy...say Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
run to okija or anywhere you like ..fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you chinedu ..fuck you mama ..fuck your papa ........your will know the real ijebu boi ..mumu

[email protected]
Quote:

OGA U DON WIN..ABEG CARRY UR WAHALLA GO I NO GET STRENGTH AGAIN 2 DEY TALK.MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE 2 DEY BLESS YOU MY GUY.IT'S WELL AND U NOGO SUFFER AGAIN..I WITHDRAW MY COURSE UPON U OK..

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS
BYE REV HENRY EMEKA

[email protected]
Quote:

I GUESS U ARE LARY WALATA OR SUNNY BOBO..I TELL U B4 SAY I NO GET TIME
AGAIN TO QUERELL..I NO WAN COURSE U BECOS IF I DO I GO HAPPEN
IMMEDIATELY JUST GO AWAY WITH UR POVERTY LIFE AND LET ME D REAL MAN
KEEP FLEXING WITH MY MONEY..THERE I S NO COMPETITION IN DESTINY,MY GOD
DON MAKLE SAY I GO PASS U..MY NIGER UR JAZZ NA SMALL JAZZ..U NEVER
START SEF BUT MAKE I WAN U AGAIN..NO LET ME RAISE AN ALTA AGAINST
U.COS IF I DO GOD GO SCATTER U.AM EQUALL TO EVERY EMERGENCY AND TOO
BIG FOR JAZZ..U BE SMALL BOY AS U DEY VIBRATE DEY MAKE MOUTH WETIN U
GO DO.

TO KILL U DEY AS SIMPLE AS (A.B.C.D)AND IF U FEEL SAY U BE STRONG
MAN,DROP UR NUMBER AND SEE AS I GO TAKE TRACK U..U BE MAD MAN,GO
HOSPITAL GO CHECK UR SELF COS U ARE MENTALLY ILL. U NO DEY NORMAL U BE
BIG FOOL,NA POVERTY DEY WORRY U BUT I WISH U WELL BCOS I WAN MAKE U
MAKE.STOP DISTURBING ME BIG BOY ABEG.STOP WRITTEN ME AGAIN.COME OUT
LIKE A MAN IF U FEEL U ARE A BIG BOY.

GOD LUCK LITTLE SATAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

Your generation,i will kill u with ogu and alusi,both juju and everything if u ever write to me again. u fool for nothing basterd. God punish ur family and all ur family will die for accident.

[email protected]
Quote:

U NOR JOIN, U STILL DEY LEARN. IF YOU TINK SAY YOU REALLY GET LAND ROVER WEN YOU TAKE DEY MAKE MOUTH MAKE WE ARRANGE TO MEET IF YOU GO SURVIVE WATIN WEN YOU GO SEE. i NOR GO FIT FOLLOW YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH BECAUSE NA BIG FOOL NA E U BI. NA UR MAMA AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION NA E U DEY TALK TO. IF I GET YOUR REPLY FOR MY BOX AGAIN I GO TELL U SAY NA IJEBU-ODE I FOR COME.

BE WARNED AND DON'T BE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE WHEN IT STATE YOU WILL REGRET IT

PRINCE

[email protected]
Quote:

AS THE BIBLE SAID THE JUDGMENT START FROM THE ALTER SO I TELL YOU FROM YOUR NAMES START THE JUDGMENT [Rev. Henry Emeka ] JESUS CAME FOR THE SINNERS AND WILL THEY SHOULD REPENT BUT YOU WHO HAVE GOTTING THE HOLE WORLD AND WILL THAT OTHERS SHOULD DIE SO YOU LIVE ALONE , YOU WILL FACE YOUR JUDGMENT SOON , WAIT AND SEE IF IT WILL NOT COME TO PASS SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT IT.
ALL YOU WROTE IN YOU STUPID MAIL WILL RETURN TO YOU SPEEDILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO ASK UR MAMA, E GO TELL U SAY I DON BROKE AM HER YANSH DEY HUZE NORSENCE NA E I PUT SPITE 4 INSIDE GO ASK AM E GO TELL YOU SAY I FACK AM KI NO GIVE AM SISI U BASTARD. GO RUN THINGS, I DEY ON MY MURANO 2008 MODEL. I FIT GIVE U GATE MAN JOB FOR MY AREA CUS THAT NA YOUR FAMILY DESTINY MAKE UR PAPA AND UR GENERATION NO DEY PUSH TRUK OR WILLBARROW AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

I NO GET UR TIME, NA MUMU U BE. IF U KNOW SAY U GUY U 4 STAY *DELETED* RUN THINGS WEADER NO B BEGGER U FOR BE 4 STREET IDIOT . 4 ME I DON MEGA 4 NIGER AND I GO STAY NIGER SMALL AGAIN BEFORE I GO MOVE GO UK GO FLEX MY RUBS
NOR MAIL ME AGAIN U NOR GET ANY LEVEL.
SEE REFERENCE NO FOR DOWN 66341748 THE AMOUNT IS £6,250 I NOR GO GIVE U THE REST DETAILS IDIOT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
stop the crab and mind ur self! fine boy without money. i was around you when i called you. if at all i wanted to track you down, i could have hanged you up but just that my guy said i should have mercy over you. you don;t know me and you have to mind how you talk to any unknown person ok

Quote:
Short up!! Do you think I don't know your current location? Read all
your grammatical errors. I have your direct working number and stop
sending me this rubbish not working number. All your
geneeeeeeeeeeeeee. If you are not afraid, then, give me location.

Quote:
Guy...say Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are finished. hungry man bastard animal with mother. Listen mister man idiot arusi okija or whatever doesn't scare me. you occultist barbaric nonentity.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey be careful okay I am telling you want I know about and too sure of because of that you asking me to go fuck me self what did you mean my that,

I do hope you are not taking me to be a scammer or something like that never you speak for something that you those not know of okay i wish we can see face to face for you to know whom is approaching you, please never you in your life speak against me again because I did not mean to hurt you okay I was doing something that can help your self and I my self too if want to know check or ask the more and you will get to know so stop that nonsense you try to,

Dot put curse on me I did not insult you so try for something that you those not know to be known if you want to okay if you did not okay just go away I will still find someone

Thank you for all you have done,

[email protected]
Quote:
u will first die b4 me, bastard like you, you should even be happy that i am trying to enrich you nad you are pucking eveyr decomposed maggot in you,
go to hell and burn to ashe
nincompoop,

[email protected]
Quote:
Being a fool, does not need application it's quiet in the air like network if e work for you e go work for me.
you start somewhere you didn't stormbo ova it nor poor sand 4 my garri
Amegor na egede na one

[email protected]
Quote:
My oga go fuck ur mama 4 free ode na only okija shrine u sabi. u no sabi english sef bastard

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how work my guys?? i dey ooooo!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT I'M WORSHIPING PUNISH U AND RENDER U DOWN THROUGH OUT UR LIVE, MAY THE LORD KILL U BEFORE THAT DAY, MAGA!

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool you claim to be a big boy, call me for phone since u are a big boy, local man like u, u dey claim to be mr james, mr james under my feet, ur english self is too local, i wonder how u dey collect money from client with this porr english u dey speak, bastard, take my name to indian, if u like, that makes u a mugu.

since u claim to be big boy you should have called my number, animal like you, suck ur mothers dick, u bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

Ur mama dey carzy 4 head...idiot. Go fuck ur mama toto....madman.

[email protected]
Quote:
r papa...U go die young ni...You fucking gay bastard...Faggot like u. Go suck your momma pussy, Idiot!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
COME THIS BASTARD....NA ONLY OWU DEY DO YOU ABI YOU DON DEY MAD JOIN AM...U CALL UR SELF GUY MAN YET YOU NO FIT SPELL ONE WORD CORRECTLY...NA JUJU DEY GIVE U MIND?IF U KNOW, WETIN GOOD FOR U? TELL UR FAMILY MAKE DEM GATHER MONEY FOR U MAKE U COME BACK NIGER COME OPEN CHEMIST SHOP FOR ABA WHERE UR FATHER DIE.
YOU PIG

INSURED BY THE F.....YOU HIT ME WE HIT YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa ........you go die before me ..fuck you ..go anywhere with my name ..mugu ..ode ..jerk ...you are a small boi for this game .........................mumu
..you be chinedu abi .............let see

you dey do like small kid ..mumu chinedu ..come malaysia and see Big boi ..mumu ..you think say i dey your level ..land rover ....ko land rofer nii ..................mumu

you are a jerk ..you are not a big boi mumu ..i see you now ..foolish boi ..you no get work ..if you email me again ..i will show you pepe with this your name and number you give me ..trust me

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u are an ibo fool, u call mugu ur job, which job, is the clinet ur father or cousin, you client, can u bost of been a guy man, all this ibo men una dey fuck up, if una get small money una go think say una don arrive, no be ur fault, animal, u dey claim big boy, u know who u dey write to, since u are big boy, call my number+226 66 59 33 72, since u get mind, call me make i blast ur father idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA NA ASHAWO FOR ALLE FO LAGOS I DON BLOW AM MAK U GO ASK AM. MY PRAYER 4 YOU DIS YR B SAY U GO TURN BEGGER B4 U DIE DIS YR, DEN YOUR FAMILY GO FOLLOW ONE BY ONE. JUST READY BECUS I DON GO OKIJA 4 U. DEM SAY NA FLY WEN NO DEY HEAR WORD NA E DEY FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER GRAVE, U DON DIE B DIS

YOUR GENERATION GO FIT BUY WHEEL NUT FOR TYRE NOT TO TALK OF HUMMER IDIOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. I DON FUCK YOUR MAMA AND HER PUSSY THEY SMELL. IF YOU DEY DO GUY, YOUR GENERATION NOR GO SEE MTCN OF REFERENCE NUMBER FOR EYE AGAIN TILL YOU DO DIE, THAT NA MY PRAYER FOR. FOR ME I GO PULL TWO TRANSACTIONS TODAY AND MANY STILL DEY COME FOR ME EXCEPT YOU COME APOLOGIZE E GO STAND LIKE THAT.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
subject GOD BLESS YOU BROTER

Quote:
THE HORTEST PLACE IN THE HAIL IS QUITE PRESERVE FOR THOSE WHO KEEP SILENT IN THE
DAYS OF MORAL CRISIS,AND NO MATTER HOW SLOWLY THE WHEEL OF JUSTICE GRIND,IT MUST
ULTIMATELY CATCHIES UP WITH CRIMINALS.WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?IF YOU ARE NOT
INTERESTED IN THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS OF MINE THEN YOU GIVE UP A DISTANCE THAN TO
OPEN UP THAT YOUR WATERY, RIDICULOUS AND SARCASTIC MOUTH OF YOUS.I HAVE ALREADY
GRADUATED FROM THIS TYPE OF YOUR NON SENSE MAY BE YOU ARE NOT MADE TO
UNDERSTAND.GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN
GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU WHEN EVER I BOOST IN YOUR AREA.

AS FOR THAT YOUR CONCORSION IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SONS AND DAUTHERS OF
CHRIST,REPENT AND LEARN HOW TO RESPECT THOSE WHO ARE MORE THAN YOU.AGAIN I AM
CULTURED,EDUCATED HANDSOME TERLENTED AND A SERIOUS MINDED POTENTIAL MANAGER.JUST
SEND ACROSS TO ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER.YOU HAVE MINE ALREADY.

NOTE. PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS DONT CAUSE ME?

GOOD LUCK
ENGR NATHAN

[email protected]
subject OTU NNENNE GI

Quote:
U ARE A MONKEY FROM DETLA,U ARE A FOOLISH BASTARD.

U DON HAVE ANY MONEY,IF YOU HAVE YOU CANNOT SEND THESES NONSENSE TO ME.

U CAT

[email protected]
subject Re: MAD MAN LIKE U

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU FOR I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN IDIOT LIKE YOU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MOST STUPIDIEST IDIOT

YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDIEST IDIOT WE HAVE IN THE WORLD TODAY. AGUO ADI
ELUE AGO IBE YA.

COME TO LOOK AT IT,YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE THAT CANNOT TALK SIMPLE
ENGLISH WHICH EVEN THE BREAD SEELERS ON THE STREET CAN TALK..YOU ARE
BOOSTING OF HAVING A LAND ROVER,.WHAT ABOUT THE MAN YOU ARE EVEN
TALKING TO THAT HAS X35 2008 MODEL INFINITY JEEP, 2008 MODAL CLK 320
COMPRESSOR MEZDES BENZ. FROM THIS SAME GUY WHICH YOU CLAIMED YOU ARE
INTO. FROM TODAY; YOU MUST LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE AND LEARN HOW TO
TALK WITH PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE BE COMPARED WITH. THESE
ARE MY WORDS FOR YOU TODAY AND NEVER IN YOUR LIFE WILL SEND MAIL TO ME
EMAIL GAIN.BE WARNED.µ

FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stopid man fuck you and your famliy, foolish man without know respect fuck you all,

[email protected]
Quote:
NA HOLY GHOST FIRE NA GO BURN YOU. BASTARD. IT WILL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA I KNW SAY NA U I JUST WAN SEE IF U GO REAL FOOL UR SELF AND TRULY U FOOL UR SELF..................NA UR PAPA AND MAMA THUNDER GO STRIK U DOWN OOOOOOO U B SMALL BOY TO ME ME I DON MAKE MONEY PASS U UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:

I PITY YOU, BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY ON INTERNET SINCE YOU WILL LEAVE WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO TO MAKE REAL MONEY AND WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME IN WRITING RUBBISH.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU...BROTHER,,,BUT PLEASE TRY AND USE YOUR TIME FOR BETTER THING OK.

ONE LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE WHY YOU ARE FOOL .

YOU ARE WORKING TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU ARE CAUSING YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY'S,

YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR PEOPLE SO YOU WILL ALSO BE BLESS IN THIS WORK

WHO IS MUGU NA IS YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY UNDERSTANDING

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PARENTS N A IM ALL DOSE INSULTS DEY GO
MEET.......BASTARD...ABI UR MAMA NOR TELL U SEY NA ME DEY FUCK AM

[email protected]
Quote:

Oboy no be evrybody wey see here online job be your grade ohhh mke you
know waiting you dey talk, me and you who owu dey hammer, i be big boy
okey, send i dey go niaja next month 2 weeks from now mumu like u.,
Babi, Aturu Ohia, send me
youe Account make i Bank in 1000 Rm so that you go pay house Rent this
month and eat too,Aboki wey never Shower have mouth to talk to me omg,
my god has blesed me in this land of Malaysia ok, send me your id make
u see me face to face
inclusing my house for Naija,my next month ticket too, i dont beleve
in talking too much Aturu Awusa.

Hahahahahahahaha , shame to you and ur family very very big fuck
asuawuru di ka gi, Nne muru gi gba aka nwa, better go die for Hiv
Aids, Aboki wey dey sale suya like you fuck your ashole, Nwa Abakili
wey never shower tmmrw is ur last day in this world cos ur Hiv Aids

Na me big boy dey talk

Fuck you anyway i dey busy, those wey know waiting them dey do online
no dey have time riting this ur rubish mesage i say fuck
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BROS HOW FAROOOO dis teef here don steal my guys siggy

Very Happy
[email protected] 116.203.127.164/India
Quote:
GO AND SUCK UR MOTHER MENSTRUATION PAD IDIOT IF U GET MIND DROP UR NUMBER 4 ME FOOOOL

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ALREADY IN THE COFFIN/RIP
GOOD THINGS WILL NEVER COME YOUR WAY IN THIS YOUR CONFIRMED DEATH RIP TO YOU, MUGU
RIP RIP RIP
HELL IS YOUR PORTION

[email protected]
Quote:
look at your writing.mr no it all.look at the school u spell.ur father and your stupid mother who give birth to fool like you.go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
All this while I decided to respond to your mail, AXE MEN does not act stupidly like the content of your response. AXE MEN are wise.
For me to be a lord I passed through hell in the jungle ground, I sold dogs at ikenga street near carol Lodge Avenue but is now called ikenegbu in Owerri, I am also a dealer in groundnut seeds.
Thank you

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL' THAT IS WHY UR FAMILY NO FIT GIVE U MONIE TO TRAVEL AND U AS A FOOL CANT TELL ME TO OFFER U SOME ....... I HAVE CHECK UR BOX BUT NOTHING IMPORTANT THERE BUT I PROMISE U ANY DAY ONE DOLLAR ENTER YOUR ANY OF YOUR BOX , I WILL COLLECT IT FOR U ...... NOTHING YOU CAN DO THERE FOOLISH BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
big goat i don stop to use the box dey fool your self inside ok fool before you go know waiting dey happen men don run far fool

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
dis man u be idot ooo...what is ur business bastad...you will die in 1 minute.

Thunder fire everybody you 100 times bastard.wetin i do u...u self no bi guy u dey work.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYER I HAVE THREE HOTELS NO ONE IS LESS THE 350,000 USD, HOUSES AND MY ASSET ARE NOT INCLUDED MY WIFE IS DRIVEN CAR OF 20,000 UDS WHAT DO U THINK OF ME AND I HAVE 2 KIDS SCHOOLING IN UK I AM JUST 32 YRS OLD, WHO IS THE FOOL AND WHO NEED TO DIE, THE FOOLS ARE THOSE WHO NEED TO DIE, AND THEY ARE THOSE BLESS WITH WISDOM AND DID'T BRING FRUIT, THE BIBLE SAID THE TREE THAT BRINGETH NO FRUIT SHOULD BE CUT OFF, MANY PEOPLE HAVE THROUGH ME BE BLESS NO POOR PERSON IN MY MOTHERS CHILDREN, THE POOREST PERSON IN MY MOTHERS CHILDREN WORTH OVER 100,000 USD ALL ARE THROUGH ME, SO TELL ME DO YOU THINK MY PEOPLE WILL LIKE ME TO DIE OR CALL ME FOOL?

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE MILLIONAIRE IN YOUR FAMILY THROUGH YOU? USE YOUR BRIAN, MAD MAN IS THE IMMEDIATE SENIOR BROTHER TO POOR MAN REMEMBER THAT MY FRIEND, POOR MAN HAVE NO CLOSE BROTHER LIKE MAD MAN BECAUSE THEM REASON THE SAME WAY YOU ARE REASONING NOW. WHEN I WAS GROWING MY FATHER CAN'T EAT EVEN TO FEED US BUT TODAY HE IS DRIVEN CAR WORTH 10,00 USD, DO YOU MY FAMILY WILL CALL ME FOOL OR PRAY I DIE? YOUR FAMILY DO THEY THINK THE GOOD YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE FAMILY OR FUCK UP YOU GAVE TO THEM? DO YOUR PEOPLE HAPPY TO SEE YOU? BECAUSE THEY SEE FUTURE IN YOU? IF YOUR SEE ME WITH MY JEEP YOU WILL TELL ME GOOD MORNING SIR, I HAVE LOT OF WORKERS WHO FEED THEIR FAMILY THROUGH ME EVEN FEED PARENTS THROUGH MY ESTABLISHMENTS, DO YOU THINK THE FAMILY WILL LIKE ME DEAD OR CALL ME FOOL AS YOU WISH? THIS IS HOW MY BRAIN BRING ME THE MONEY, I WILL NOT DIE BECAUSE THOSE PRAYING FOR ME ARE MORE THAN THOSE WISHING BAD LIKE YOU WE DON'T PRAY FOR THOSE WE BETTER THAN TO 4GIV US BECAUSE NOTHING HE WILL 4GIV HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

IF THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS EASY PASS THE ROAD.
REMEMBER NOTHING IN A VERY SMOOTH ROAD WITHOUT ROAD BLOCK BECAUSE IT LEAD TO NO GOOD PLACE. YOU ARE ONE OF THE TEMPTATION A MAN WILL GET ON HIS WAY TO SUCCESS AND HE MUST SURELY OVER COME YOU.

PLEAD ME TO PUT LIKE 30,000 USD IN HSBC BANK.

Quote:
DO U OWN LIFE? EVEN YOU OWN. hsbc.bank xxx @ mail.com TRY AND LEARN HOW TO USE CUSTOM EMAILS

[email protected]
Quote:
ok mumu, ur father na mumu, ur mama na mumu, ur sister na mumu, ur brother na mumu your church paster mumu, u be mumu, i fuck your mama yesterday and het toto dey smel tell ur big sister say i want fuck het mount, fool

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT IDOIT UR MOTHER UR FATHER

Quote:
GO A WAY WITH THIS UR NOTHING GOD .
CAN U TALL ME ANYMANY GODS THAT I HAVE SAVE NOTHING WORKS OUT ON IT BUT I AM TALLING U I HAVE KILL U BELIVE ME IDOIT LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL?

[email protected]
(Responding to my Anita Jones gmail)
Quote:
ANTIA,
YOU WHO GO TO SCHOOL, CHECK YOUR SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO UR FATHER WAY BORN U IDIOT THIEF LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE STOP INSULTING ME
YOU ARE INSULTING ME, DO YOU KNOW THAT? IT IS VERY RUDE TO USE SUCH WORDS ON SOMEONE KNOW WHAT WHAT........

[email protected] 41.138.177.23 LAGOS Razz
Quote:
SOON A CAR IS GOING TO DRIVE BESIDE YOU AND DO JUST AS I PROMISED. 1 IN YOUR HEAD AND, 1 IN YOUR NECK. YOU KNOW WHY I DONT TALK BACK AT YOU ALL THIS WHILE? BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW YOU BUT PLAY ALONG WITH YOU BECAUSE, ONE DAY, SOON YOU WILL BE SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES. 1 IN YOUR HEAD AND, 1 IN YOUR NECK. THEN YOUR UNIBEN LIEYING HEAD WILL BE WASTED, PLUS THE CHANGE YOU COLLECTED. YOUR STUPID CHANGE OF NAME DONT FIT, URGULY.
LET ME GIVE YOU SOME RULES. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A GUY AS A FRIEND, NEVER TALK BEHIND HIS BACK DIRTY, FUCK THE MONEY, FUCK THE CAR, THAT IS WHY YOUR BABE FUCK WELL ORIENTED BOYS FOR FREE, BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO LOCAL.
IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH AS YOU CLAIMS, BRING THE BEAF TO THE STREET. LETS SEE WHO RUN THE STREET. BUT ANY WAY, SOON A CAR IS GOING TO DRIVE BESIDE YOU AND DO JUST AS I PROMISED. 1 IN YOUR HEAD AND, 1 IN YOUR NECK.
THEN PUT YOU IN TRACK 6 IN MY UP COMING ABULM {LAY DAWN}.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahah so funny.. spell well pls i can hardly understand u.

[email protected]
Quote:
IJEBU MONKEY
GO LEARN HOW TO TALK LIKE HUMAN.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool FoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFoolFool

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO U MAN HAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U FUCK UR GENERATION MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy, you make me shame alot.
you can not speak good english and you say you are guy man.
i don't want to abuse you . i steal respect you even if i do not know you. i respect you. because of the nature of this business.
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HELP YOU. I DONT WANT GOD TO FORGIVE YOU , BUT I WANT HIM TO HELP YOU TO HAVE SENSE IN YOUR FAT FOOLISH HEAD. SO THAT YOU DONT ABUSE A FELLOW GUY MAN. I TAKE MONEY EVERY WEEK. BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
SO GUY , WAKE UP...AND BE GOOD TO PEOPLE WHEN YOU SPEAK.
WHY ... BECAUSE WHAT YOUSAY TO PEOPLE SURELY COME BACK TO YOU..THAT IS HOW THIS GAME IS........ GO BACK AND LEARN THE THE RULES OF THIS GAME.
ONE LOVE.
DON

[email protected]
Quote:
that is why you are a fool, your mama will die

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a big fool bastard...are u not ashamed of ur self?

Quote:
look at hw foolish you are maga that you are bossting with 419 moni is that the best of your educational run stupid man shame on you .let us clap for you big mumu with hostle nad a hose with old cars in ghana
shame . am disappointed in you fool .go inside the hose look at urself
at the mirro and ask ur mother is this all about me ?

Quote:
mumu u dull ok see u real gayman with hsbc lagos why u no fit buy domain and get moni ? u are a poor boy

[email protected]
Quote:
German!!!!
frustration have really death wit you. you know ninetynine rougedity only one inteligency. so boy go sollo i have notime to talk to you what you to me is a bastard so i don't have time 4 bastard like you.one head of a German is a millions head of a bastard like you called yourself black ase you are a bastard so go talk to bastard like you i am not a bastard like you i am a German and a German 4 life.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very stupid your family and your mother and your unborn kids are all failure not me, long time now you have been failing in all you do big time looser is your family name. your mother and family members are ashamed of you living here on this planet. please just kill yourself with rat poison ok and rest peace MR FAILURE BIG MUGU
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a very stupid man u be guy man and if you get format u go the write rubish how on earth u will get money God ponish u

[email protected] 41.214.28.242/Senegal
Quote:
PRUDENT BANK HOW FAR, NA WA FOR YOU , NA YOU JUST THE HALA LIKE THIS , MR BADU, NAWAO SO YOU DE GREE PAY NA OLY PEOPLE GO DE PAY YOU, YOU SELF, WELL AS YOU GET ALL THIS SHEI YOU STILL DE SUCK ASS HOLE ABI, NA HELL FIRE I SWEAR, YOU NO GO RETIRE ABI YOU WANT END UP FOR THAT JAIL, SEE THE JAIL SOON I WISH YOU THAT MY MAN SO BETTER RETIRE NOW

[email protected] 203.82.92.61/Malaysia
Quote:
CASTRATED HE GOAT THATS WHAT YOU ARE YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL, FOR WRITING ALL THESE RUBBISH YOU POVERTY RIDDEN GHANAIAN, MIND YOUR SPEECH OTHERWISE I SEND YOU TO AN UNTIMELY GRAVE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAW WHY NOT DELETE IT INSTEAD OF RESPONDING AND SHOWING YOUR DIRTY ATTITUDE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL U NO HAVE ANYTHING COS NO BE U GO TALK WETIN U GET BASTAED. U JUST DE BOOST BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
U SEE WHAT I SAID THAT U ARE A BIG FOOL. U DONT HAVE DIME AS U HAVE TIME TO REPLY ME. BASTARD I WANT U TO WRITE AGAIN. FOOLISH IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Man u be fool, can u just get off ur fucking hands out of me, ideot soul

Dr. Williams Adriano
Doctor

[email protected]
Quote:
Mad stupid person do you hear urself idiot.fuck off this have shown me
that u have nothing doing good but just dreaming of ppls investment
ewu ohia..........shame on you .aturu

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU CAN READ WHAT U DO SEND OUT TO PEOPLE AS UR FORMAT ASK PEOPLE AROUND TO HELP YOU PLS.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender go fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER . BIG AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
u be bastard and u be small boy so i nor suppose to talk to you

[email protected]
Quote:
ok i need your adress ok

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL HEAVEN CAUSE YOU TOO BECAUSE HE WHO LOUGH THE ME OR CAUSE ME CAUSE MY GOD AND SO SHALL IT BE UPON YOU AMEN YOU ARE CAUSE FOREVER. IDIOT LIKE YOU GO TO HELL AND BORN TO ASHES I DON'T BLOODY CARE

Uncle Leo?
Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT IS ONLY ILLITERACY IS WORRYING YOU BUT I DON'T BLAME YOU SHALE BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU WONT BE AGOING TO DOSES S LIKE THIS GUNKY LIKE YOU INFACT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL JUNKER CALLOSITY MAN LIKE YOU GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURNED TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WHAT YOU HAVE DECLARED SO FAR BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IN THE NAME OF JESUS

[email protected]
In reply to: WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU, IF I MAY ASK YOU? ANSWER THIS TO YOUR ANCESTORS WHEN YOU MEET THEM THERE

Quote:
you are ALREADY WITH YOURS and i have aproblem with talking to people who are worse than the dead/////////////////////////////////////cuz
dat what you are fool

[email protected]
Quote:
u bi the most mumu find wetin u go do and stop sending me th trash anu u nor wetin u bi sha u nor get wetin u dey do but make u nor ever 4ur life send anything for me if not i go trace u and kill u.

[email protected]
Quote:
Is it not the same curse you have sent to yourself with your hsbc banking @ gmail.com,which Hsbc will use such email fool, if your are not a small boy,you cant be doing the same thing and lay courses on your family.
You sill end up at Alaba Express bus stop or in oshodi becareful of these two bus stops.

[email protected] 212.52.152.113/ Burkina Faso
Quote:
beef you no go look for money! dey ther dey talk robuish! ewu! never you talk about my mother because i will send witch to you becareful

[email protected]
Quote:
Dometicated fool.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NG and TE i've gotten into quite an insult war with [email protected] (I'll post the most recent posts later). The lad final gave me a phone number. So I put it to good use in my latest mass insult bait. The text is below

@All feel free to abuse that number or share it with lads Twisted Evil
Quote:
NO VEX U SMALLY, AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF, BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

I DON SHAME FOR U SO I DEY FIT SEND U NA MCTN SO U GO COLLECT. YOUR FAMILY STATUS AND STOP FOOLING AROUND LIKE AN IMBECILE. IDIOT, BUSHMAN MUGU
NAME : HEAVY DUMP OF SHEAT
ADDRES: ROTIN IN CAFÉ
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FO BLO JOB?
ANSWAR: 50 NARIA FO BUSHMAN N DOG GO FOR FREE
CONTROL NUMER: 666 6666 666

TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA ASHAWO CAUSE U NOT FIT BI ANY TING BUT VILLAGE FOOLOOOOOOOOOOO.

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW DOWN LIKE HALLOW CHAMBER FOR SENNATE

CALL ME SMALLY IF U GOTS THE GUTS +226 66 59 33 72

THE SHOWM@N
G-UNIT 4LIFE
NO SHAKING 4EVER
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY)

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU CALL YOUR SELF REV HENRY EMEKA AND YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THIS AM SORRY FOR THE NAME YOU CALL YOU SELF GOD BLESS YOU I CAN GO TO VILLAGE YOU WILL GO TO VILLAGE IS YOUR PORTION TO LIVE IN THE VILLAGE SO THAT THEY WILL CALL YOU VILLAGE REV MUGU FUCK YOUR GENERATION ASS LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

From Generation to Generation and this day on I caurse your Generation with LEPROSY AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE YOUR LIFE, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL RIGHT. IBO MAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I NOW UNDERSTAND YOU NEVER PASSED THE FRONT OF SCHOOL GATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LAFF DON TEAR MY PANT OOOOOOOOO, IBO BOIZ CAN BE SO FUNNY.

[email protected]
Quote:

God punish you for using Rev to dupe pple. You no get anytin no b
person room u dey sleep for amukoko. D time wey rain fall i wonder how
u take come out for dat room wey wota full. C d kin english u dey
speak even pigeon english u no sabi speak. Ole nie. God will chop off
your second hand wey remain from d last operation wey u follow ur gang
go. thief. Go school first and learn how to read and write mayb they
may also teach you morales bcos ur mama born u trow u put for dustbin
u come becom motherless child from motherless baby home. You will not
escape this time. Fool

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN
AND TO HELL WITH TOU AND YOUR GENERATION?WITHIN
ONE HOUR TODAY YOUR GONE TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey Hey Hey..........

From the 1st of August till today, I dey collect money everyday, It seems you are hungry? Or you have fall mugu somewhere?

[email protected]
Quote:
You will dried on your way going to any where you are going ok, and God almighty will put you into trouble in your life and your generations to generations

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL YOUR BROTHERS,SISTERS,YOUR MOTHER,YOUR FATHER, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR WIFE ARE ALREADY DEAD AND BURIED JUST AFTER READING THIS THIS YOU WILL DIE A SHAMELESS DEAD VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR BODY YOU WILL NOT BE BURIED JUST WATCH NOW AND SEE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

NKITA RAKWA AJI OTU NNE GI UGBORO 1RI ABUO NA ISE... NWATA LARA AKU
NNA YA NINYI DI KAGI... ICHORO IHU ULO M VILLAGE KA NGO SI GI YA

LEKWE GI LEKWE ALA ILI GI ECHI. EZI NA ULO GI GA ENWE IHE MBEREDE
OKPORO UZO ECHI NA BIA NU

AMUSU GA TAA UNU NCHA FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER AMEN ...CHINEKE NA POH GII. OLOSHI.

[email protected]
Quote:

MUMU STILL THE SAME SHAMELESS MAN OK.....................I HATE U
STUPID GREED GAYMEN WHY MOST U REPLY FELLOW GAY WORK ? TELL ME DOES
IT MEAN U ARE MAD OR THAT YOU WANT \TO LEARN WORK FROM ME .

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

i be like say owu don finish you and u know get clients to work that is why u get time to insult your smelling pussy mother,pauper like u,na the only thing that u do on the internet to work out better money dey hard.

Any way it is not too late u can get back to me i will work money out for u.I stay in lekki.

One more thing u can creat a domain name [email protected].

is is for me to that that with my Liberty reserve.Grow up and hussle for big money instead of sitting on the internet and behaving like a yahoo boy..

I can destry u.For sending this email i can hack ur email box in a matter of seconds get to you desktop through RDP and cut all ur clients but it is not my klife style.

Next time watch ur big mouth

[email protected]
Quote:

U DON SUFFER MUCH I DEY FEEL AM FROM YOU WAY OF SPECH OK
SEE TRY GO AND JOIN SOME GUD GAYMEN WE GO HELP U COLLECT MONI FOR YOU
OK ND STOP SHOWING OUT FUSTRATIONS.

[email protected] sent this classic Laughing
Quote:

How FUCKING dare you address me like that you this babylan bloody idiot shey you know who u dey folo talk.....you must be a useless fucking pissy little pissant for saying that to me you are a bastard hopless bloody idiot see come meet me if you know say you be real guy man make we know who go kill eachother useless bombo claat i dey computer science dept for lead city oyo state see na rangie i dey use bastard check me for this site cupid affinity i sure pass u idiot lauren charley i get monye pass your fucking family and available still dey my bank account useless thing you no go prosper bastard if you sabi9 who u dey folo talk as well you go bow and never rise anymore BBAAAAASSTTTAAAAAARDDD

[email protected]
Quote:

boy u be s.u, for this hussle, and a big full, as you know, so the both of us can compare, big full, wen dey claim big boy, try call me, since u dey claim big, boy, make i fuck u up, na people like u i dey like to see face to face, if u believ in ur big boy, then falling, i dey abidjan, u get luck i no no any of ur family, u for regret writting me, u bastard, i just hoipe u can call, madman like u wen may be guy pay you that is why u dont know how to respect people, illetrate, i hope u dey see my writting that the both of us know dey the same level, u bastard

u are a local man, that is hy u still talk about old things, u will kill me, which power u get u bastard, u suppose to dey village, see the kind inspiration you have to kill someone, wen home boys are talking off how to make much bar, bros, we no dey the same level smell of, na me dey yearn u never reach, try call me for phone make we yearn +225 66 59 33 72 take care

[email protected]
Quote:

You are nobody in Igbo land, hungry idiot . a dump ass .

ur real name is OTU NNEGI .

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN GOD SAY YES THAT I WILL DRIVE NISSAN AMANDA JEEP THIS YEAR, THEN WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO STOP ME FROM SHINING.
YOU ARE ALREADY A WASTED SOUL THAT IS ABOUT TO BURN IN HELL.
LISTEN IT IS U THAT GOD WILL PUNISH AND UR FAMILY WILL REMAIN POOR FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFE

BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

Ogu go kill ur papa na ur mama b ashawo for time out......i carry her yesterday her toto na smiling toto i dey shame for you....i don chop d cleints ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....my mumu friend wey dey do lyk say e nor dey street...i go catch u i know oooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THAILAND COME BACK. BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AND COURSED THAT WAS WHY YOU MARRIAGE DID NOT TAKE PLACE LAST YEAR AND SO SHALL IT BE WATCH AND SEE. SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE OVER THERE POLICE WILL COME AFTER YOU WATCH YOUR BACK

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
my bam lord greeting to you,give me ur id make we chat...dodoriman

[email protected]
Quote:
EGEDE SHUN, ME NA EKPOMA BOY I BAM WELLA WHO GOES YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS
BACK
TO
SENDER
YOU
WILL
DIE
IN
DAYS
TIME
AND ALSO
WITH
YOU
THE SAME
I WISH
YOU
MY DEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
guy reason b4 u talk...u might be talking to the wrong person..

[email protected]
Quote:
you are talking like a fool. you are here looking for maga like wise every-other person. you sounds like bastard that is why you are insulting some-ones parent. You are a professor in throwing formant hahahhahahahhahahahahaha. Educate yourself before before you talk to people.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE WITHIN THAT THREE DAYS IN JESUS NAME ...AMEN!!!

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL THAT EVER LIVED TO DOUBT WHAT IS TRUE

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY, YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE FOR CAUSING ME AND I BET YOU THAT THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST CAUSE TO SOMEBODY YOU DONT KNOW. YOU WILL REMAIN CAUSED EVEN IN GRAVE, IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not know you neither do I know where you are from. Even if you received my mail and you do not like it, why not delete it rather than laying curses on yourself as if you know that your time to die has reached.
Listen, the name of your email shows that you are doing 419 and according to your email you are an Ibo man. I will never curse you back but what I want to tell you is that "IF YOU HAVE EVER SENT A 419 EMAIL TO ANYBODY BEFORE LET THIS YOUR SWEET PRAYER VISIT YOU AND OVER TAKE YOU AND YOUR FATHER'S HOUSEHOLD, BUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER WRITTEN TO ANYBODY BEFORE, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY REMOVE THIS CURSE OF YOURS FROM YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.
This is my last prayer to you and I know that God is never an author of confusion and HE knows everybody's heart and desire.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA FOR YOU. HOW MANY MUSLIMS ARE YOU MONITORING???????

[email protected]
Quote:
stop mailing me
i think u are very angry 4 mentioning ur mother, dat is the same way i feel wen i got ur embarrassing email i ll advise u to stop mailing me cos if u dnt it ll get worsted ok 1luv

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest collection of annoyed mugs, bush guyman, and cafe touts

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR YOU TO ANSWER ME SHERINE OF ADORO ERO NSUKKA IGARA WILL KILL YOU
AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITHIN 2 DAYS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE IT EAT AND
ENJOY

[email protected]
Quote:

NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, IF YOU SEE MESSAGE WHEN NON CONCERN YOU WHY YOU NON DELETE AM INSTEAD OF FOOLING URSELF, IF YOU KNOW ME U NON GO TALK THAT FOOLS TALK OF UR ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A FOOL IF NOT U SHOLD KNOW HOW TO TALK. I DONT KNOW ANY BODY TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NNA MENNNNNNN YOU WILL NEED TO GO BACK SCHOOL AND HAVE YOUR SELF EDUCATED IDOIT. SINCE YOU DON KNOW WHAT THE GAMES IS ALL ABOUT GO BACK TO THE STREET AND HAVE THEM TEACH YOU OK YOU HAVE MADE MONEY BUT YOU DONT HAVE SENSE IS THAT NOT FOOLISHNESS????

COMMON BOY BE GUILDED.

LITTLE LION.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU SHOULD BE VERY ANGRY WITH YOUR PARENTS FOR NOT SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL.WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN TO SPEAK AND WRITE GOOD ENGLISH FIRST?

[email protected],
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOU ISUILTED GUYMAN LIKE YOU MUGU YOU PRAYER IS BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR THIS MY BELIVES MAGA LIKE YOUR

YEYE BASTARD, YOU ARE A DUSTBIN GUYMAN, AFTER YOUR SO CALL MONEY PLEASE GO AND READ BOOK OK? YOU HAVE A LOT TO DO FOR YOUR SELF BECAUSE ILLITRACY IS WORSE THAN POVERTY. WITH YOUR MONEY YOU ARE STILL A BEGGER. YOUR MAMA TOTO

Quote:

IGBO MAN,
GO AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE IGBO; IT IS OYU NNEGI AND NOT OUT NNE GI

I WU OTILE. OTU NNEGI, GO TO SCHOOL; AT LEAST YOU CAN BE THE ONLY EDUCATED MAN IN YOUR COMMUNITY EWU: NA JUJU YOU TAKE MAKE MONEY ????????????? NO WONDER YOU ARE FRAUSTRETED IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU CAN'T STEAK GOOD ENGLISH YOU ILLITERATE FROM AFRICA YOU NEED EDUCATION IN YOUR LIFE...DEMM YOU ASS HOLE.........FUCK YOU BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
till working in cafe goat
who don make money nor dey talk any how fool poor man now dey show him self fool poor boy
fool you forget say you don send me with this box before goat just take fool

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER IS A COW WHILE YOUR MOTHER IS A BIG GOAT,YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE,NO BE THIFE YOU BE,YOU DEY DEY FUCK POEPLES WIFE YOU THINK I DONT KOWN WHO YOU ARE,YOU BE BASTARD,DO YOU REALLY KOWN YOUR REAL FATHER NO BE BASTARD YOU BE,YOUR MOTHER BE ASAHWO WHILE YOUR FATHER IS A THIFE,YOUR FATHER DON KILL ALL HIS BROTHERS FINISH,YOU THINK WE DONT KOWN WHO YOU ARE.VERY SOON YOU GO DIE,IF I GET YOU I WILL GUN YOU DOWN BASTARD LIKE YOU,AS HOLE,GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER

VERY SOON THEY WILL AREST YOU OR YOU WILL DIE

[email protected],
Quote:

He that has money do not talk too much.I do not have time to waste talking to an imp like you.

[email protected],
Quote:

always happy to read ur long mails noww write another one am waiting lol, burkina is a village find another country to go lol.

[email protected]
Quote:

ADAKA YOU STILL DEY DO COME AND CARRY, TRANSFER JOB, WHILE PEOPLE LIKE ME BUSY COLLECTING BIG CASH ON DIAMOND AND GOLD BUSINESS, YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION WILL REMAIN POOR, POOR THING.

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT DO THING WITH KIDS LIKE YOU. ARE YOU A GUY MAN AT ALL? BEC GUY MEN DONT TALK THE WAY YOU TALK. FUCK OFF OK.

[email protected]
Quote:

MEN THAT ARE MEN DO NOT TALK LIKE YOU. YOU ARE ONLY AN EMPTY VESSEL THAT MAKE NOISE. IF YOU STAY WHERE HUMAN BLOOD IS SPILLED, YOU WILL FALL SICK AND EVEN DIE LET ALONE YOU KILLING. YOU ARE AN IMBECILE. IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM FEAR WILL NOT ALLOW YOU MAIL ME. IF YOU KNOW OF ANY PERSON.......... WHY SHOULD I EXPOSE MY IDENTITY WHEN I KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.

[email protected]
Quote:

You be fool,you no even go skull at all,i kown you did not go to skull at all,i kown you be piking pocket boy,you no get hand work.Dont worry very soon the police will arest you and the whole of your familys,both that your papa wey be thife and your mama wey be ashawo,and your bastard sisters and brothers.Very soon your papa go die and the whole of your familys,all of una go die one after the other, you bloody bastard

Here is a list of lads who have responded to my mass insult bait in the last week. Feel free to insult them. If that is not your style (and I totally understand) they have shown themselves to be arrogant, often lose cannons. Have any type of fun with them ---- bait them, add them as a chat buddy, befreind them as a lad, or chop them (They love that by the way Wink )
Quote:
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY BRING PICK MILK,YOU HEAR?MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahah................. How foolish you are! So you still believe in Juju, same time you call yourself a guy man looking for white people to take their money, a man is even wiser than you, because white man does not believe in foolish dirty poor things called Juju. If you really want to receive mercy from God and start feeding well in life, please go back to the one who created you, He is My GOD ALMIGHTY!

[email protected]
Quote:
you have bit the hand that feed you. hence forth you are coursed. the earth and the heaven will reject you. it would been better you wre not born than to be living in endless suffering.

[email protected]
Quote:
BANK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JESUS POWER SUPER POWER BACK TO SENDER MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
Old boy u get time oooo onikwa egwu

[email protected]
Quote:
walihi u banka ya chi u warte chege dan IGBO dan iska mugu banza

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY YOU KNOW ONE GOOD THING ABOUT YOU, YOU SUPPOSE TO THINK OF YOUR SELF FIRST, THAT YOU HAVE LIFE INSIDE YOU, SO IF YOU WISH TO DESTROY SOME ELSE THINK OF Y OUR SELF, WHO IS NOTHING BEFORE GOD...
BESIDES YOU ARE JUST A MOUTH MAKING PIG.....WHO SHOULD BE HUMBLE AND PRAY TO GOD FOR SUCCESS AND INVEST WITH THE MONEY....
ONE LOVE....
YOU DONT KNOW ME SO DONT FORCE MY ANGER TO COME OUT...
AM DON SPIRIT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had any luck getting lads to respond to insults. Fortunately this thread exists - pure gold entertainment! I've been having a very, very difficult time not bursting out in laughter while occasionally reading a few of their responses at a time while working.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You're not mean enough Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Benjamin_Franklin thanks for the feedback. I enjoy bringing out the inner mugu in these lads Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:

I NON GET ANYTHING TO TELL U BUT TO SAY EAT MY SHIT U FOOL, AND FUCK UR MAMA INSTEAD OF UR FUCKING FATHER. JUST GO TO HELL AND REMAIN THERE ASHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY, U TRIED A LOT TO EXPLAINED TO FATIMA THAT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IS FOOLS, UR MAMA NA LADY BIANCE UR PAPA HOMO SEXUAL YOUR GRAND MA AND YOUR GRAND PA IS A HABITUAL CRIMINALS IN YOUR HOME TOWN, THEN YOU ARE THE BASTARD SON WEY HERRIT STEALING FROM YOUR FAMILY, HAIL IS UR NEXT HOME WAITING FOR U AND VERY SOON U WILL BE THERE. I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT COLLECT AGAIN FROM THIS MAN, I WILL MAKE SURE I SPOIL THE JOB ITOTO BELIEVE ME, POOR BOY. U DEY AFRICA DEY WASTE AND U GET MOUTH TO PROOF URSELF.

FATIMA

[email protected]
Quote:

stupid man i have already cut the job and u can not do anything, if u try me i will kill u like the kill your mother and your father u fucking ass hole, your dead is near i promise u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE ALL IDIOTS AND IT IS YOUR MOTHER THAT IS ASHAWO AJEGUNLE, AND YOUR FATHER IS FUCKING YOUR SISTERS AND HE USED YOU AS AN OUTCAST WHILE YOU PRETEND AS IF THAT YOU HAVE A FATHER. BUT KNOWINGFULLY WELL THAT YOUR MOTHER GET BIRTH TO YOU FROM HER ASHAWO HOUSE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOD GO HAMMER YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS

You be fool,you no even go skull at all,i kown you did not go to skull at all,i kown you be piking pocket boy,you no get hand work.Dont worry very soon the police will arest you and the whole of your familys,both that your papa wey be thife and your mama wey be ashawo,and your bastard sisters and brothers.Very soon your papa go die and the whole of your familys,all of una go die one after the other, you bloody bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAAAHAHAH HAAABBBBAAAHHAAABBBAAA, THAT ONE NA SMALL CASEEEE, SO U KNOW URASI OKIJA AND OGWUGWU AKPO OKIJA???? THAT'S MY VILLAGE OF ORIGIN, EVEN IF U GO THERE, U GO SEE MY GRAND PAPA AND THEY WILL WELCOME U WELL WELL, GUY I HV MAKE THE CASH, THIS LIFE IS SOO SWEET WHEN U MAKE THE THING, MAKE I DEY TELL YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OK, DO YOU KNOW IGBAKWU AND AGULERI??? GO THERE BECAUSE OKIJA SHRINE HAS EXPIRED, THE SHRINE HAS NO POWER AS OF NOW, COMPLY WITH ME AND I WILL LEAD U THE WAY TO MAKE MOMEY AND TO THE WAY TO BELONG, EVEN I LIKE I WILL TRACK U DOWN HERE. CALL ME WITH THIS LINE +17145525248

[email protected]
Quote:

NA GOT GO FUCK YOUR MAMA YOU MUGU YOU NO GET NUMBER 6? MUMU FISH.

[email protected]
Quote:

I wish you the same your illiteracy that can write correct English
language, you will suffer and die in motto accident and vulture will
eat your body. You think is every body that you can just play with and
go free you pig, if you don’t know I am already a big boy and I have
already make it ok I wish you know me in person you will understand
that I have already make since long time, but you will remain in
poverty and die like a foul. It is because of your life that is why
you are suffering, for the fact that you don’t wish your fellow guy
man good luck you will never see luck and you will never succeed till
you die just make my wards and it must come to fulfillments because
you have cause your miserable life by yourself go on and suffer
forever

Justus

[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot you be real small pikin , u never mature u dey learn. who tell u say i wan try cut ur job. wetin be ur proof mumu like you. i nor blame u idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD, ONYE IBERIBE, GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SENIOR SISTER AND YOUR JUNIOR BROTHER GO FUCK UR WIFE TO BE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE PENNY TO GET MARRIED, POOR MAN AND POOR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:

PLEASE.... GO AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH, BEFOR SENDING RUBBISH, CAN´T EVEN COMPLETE A FULL SENTENCE WITHOUT USING BROKEN ENGLISH. GOD, & YOU CALL ME A BUSH PERSON, LOL, ILLITERATE FOOL. I KNOW EVERYTHING U WROTE IS WHAT´S HAPPENING TO YOUR MOTHER. AND YOU. YOU ARE JUST A PETTY BOY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

PLEASE DELETE MY EMAIL, COS I DON´T DEAL WITH NEGATIVE FOOLS LIKE YOU, THAT DIDN´T GO SCHOOL.

I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM, SOME ONE TRICK YOU, NOW, YOU TAKING ALL YOUR FRUSTRATION ON SOME ELSE, BE A MAN ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON. IT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

OH, BEFOR I FORGET, I UNDERLINE ALL YOUR MISTAKES, SPARE PART DEALER. JUST FROM YOUR NAME I KNOW YOU AN IGBO FOOL. IS GREEDINESS THAT PUT YOU WHERE YOU ARE. WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

GREEDY STUPID ILLITERATE FOOL. THAT¨S WHAT YOU ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:

U GET MONEY? COME ABROAD COME GROOVE NA MAKE WE KNOW HOW FAR. U DEY NAIJA DEY CARRY HARD CURRENCY FOR POCKET DEY THINK SEY U HOLD. BROS U NEVER C ANYTHING OO MAKE U KNOW AM NOW.U FUCKING NAIJA!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

u say u be Rev you dey fuck your mama and your sisters,you will rort
in hell,you dey use the name of God in vain bastard like you,dont
worry very soon motor go kill you and your thife father and your
ashawo mother

[email protected]
Quote:

U kn wetin yoruba dey call Ode Or wetin spanish dey call Cabra that na wetin u be, u wey hungry want kill with ur family for 9ja dey take ur self compare better human being.
How many countries u don travel for the world abi u think say na mugu work be the highest.

Guy go test ur self for hospital u be HIV Positive

[email protected]
Quote:

NOW I UNDER LINE ALL THE MISTAKES YOU WROTE, WANT TO KNOW WHY, EVEN BROKEN ENGLISH YOU CAN´T WRITE. AAAAAAAAHH, BROTHER I PITY YOU, B´COS YOU WILL REPLY BACK. PLEASE I DON´T WANT KNOW THE STORY OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AGAIN. I ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE PROSTITUTES.

THE REAL TRUTH OF THE MATTER, IS, YOU KNOW AM MAKING IT, THAT WHY YOU ARE JEALOUS. NOT EVERY BODY CAN BE LIKE ME AND NOT EVERY CAN DO THE WORK. NO WONDER YOU ARE NOT MAKING MONEY, IF YOU WRITE LIKE THIS TO MUGU, HE WON´T REPLY. WHY? HE WILL KNOW YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE FOOL.

IF I WHERE YOU, I GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

You papa na bastard .. if i catch you personally i will behead you .. and show you and your family the roar of the Axe ...

[email protected]
Quote:

why u no even get small sense for head???

see the dead box when u take de workna smellling gmail. U no know say i fit close am sharp sharp?

Stupid Igbo fool when no even fit speak english. How u one come package job.?

Ur father mother and family shall all die wretched.

BY the way, go learn how to spell abi u no gree finish school? come lagos come learn market luck come make u see men when u follow sit down for cafe

when make u de smart??

[email protected]
Quote:

U ARE NOT ASHAME OF TALKING ABOUT LAND ROVER,JUST A TOY.GO WASH YOURSELF SO YOU GO BELONG.YOU ARE STILL STRUGLING WITH LIFE WITH LAND ROVER.I DON'T TALK CAR ANY MORE.I CAN IMAGE YOUR LEVELS.

[email protected] wants some phone friends. I'm sure he would appreciate you ringing him at 3AM or sending his number to a few dozen angry lads. I'm just saying ...
Quote:

START FROM POVERTY DEM BORN YOU PUT.

YOUR MAMA ASHAWO HIV DON ALMOST KILL HER FINISH.

YOUR PAPA IMBESILE GO BEG FOR 10 NAIRA THE REST OF EIN LIFE

YOU EXIMER AND CRAW CRAW GO KILL YOU FINISH

YOU NA BIG BASTARD JUST LIKE YOUR MAMA AND PAPA.

CALL ME I GET LOTHES WELL WELL FOR YOU TO WASH.

+447-4567-8769

YOUR SISTER NA ASHAWO I JUST FUCK AM FINISH GIVE AM 100 NAIRA TO GIVE YOU BEFORE YOU DIE.

YOU GO DIE BEFORE THE NEXT 7 HOURS CHECK AND SEE.

I DEY WAIT YOUR MISERABLE RESPONSE IDIOT WEY NO KNOW ASHAWO WEY BORN AM REPLY I DEY WAIT YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

NA YOUR FATHER YOU DAY CUS.GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY UNA GO ROTING FOR JAIL.U NO DEY SHAME WETIN BE YOUR WIFE TO
TO NAME

NA DEVIL GO RECK YOUR LIFE FOR U.E NON GO BETA FOR YOU AT ALL AS E BE SAY U GET MONEY NA PERSON NA U WAN COME DEY OPPRESS. U GO FALL LIKE DEAD WOOD WEY E NO GO FEET RISE AGAIN... I DON TELL U ALREADY MARK WETIN I TALK

U DON DIE FINISH

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MUM'S BIG BREAST AND FUCK HER ALWAYS BOTH IN
DEAMS AND PHYSICAL. BIG FOOL.

VILLAGE POOR IDIOT. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY GAMES FOOL.YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY.

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE YOU WEN SAY U BE G.GUY NOR EVEN SABI SPOL SIMPLE ENGLISH SEE BIG MUGU WEN NOR NO ANYTHING BRODA DO BETTER TIN WITH YOUR LIFE STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH WEN U DEY DO SO HE NOR MAKE SINCE U HEAR ME NOR DEY FOOL UR SELF AGAIN...

MUGU MUGU MUGU GO CASABLANKER MAKE DEM TEACH U BETTER WORK.

I must be getting under the skin of [email protected]. He edited my insults and sent them back to me Laughing
Quote:

NO VEX U BE SERIOUS SMALL Y, AM A BIG BOY CRUISING WITH MY RANGE ROVER. GIVE UP SENDING ME THIS TRASH MAILS AS U NEED GO SKOOL. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF, BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING STINKING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

I DON SHAME FOR U SO I DEY FIT SEND U 1,000 NAIRA TO USE FEED YOUR POVERTY FAMILY . YOUR FAMILY STATUS AND STOP FOOLING AROUND LIKE AN IMBECILE. IDIOT, BUSHMAN MUGU GOAT AND MONKEY PLUS BABOON WEY YOU BE

NA THE 1,000 NAIRA PAYMENT DETAILS BE THIS

NAME : HEAVY DUMP OF SHEAT AND CRAW CRAW

ADDRES: ROTIN IN CAFÉ

TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FO BLO JOB CAUSE HET TOTO DON WAY SO I NO FIT FUCK PIG LIKE YOUR MAMA?
ANSWAR: 1000 NARIA TO USE SELL GROUNDNUT FOR ROAT
CONTROL NUMER: 666

TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 1000 NAIRA ASHAWO CAUSE U NOT FIT BI ANY TING BUT VILLAGE FOOLOOOOOOOOOOO AND OLUKU.

U DEY CONFIRM I DEY WAIT YOU TO WRITE BACK BABOO, AND IMBESILE BASTARD LIKE YOU

REPLY OOOO I DEY WAIT YOUR MAILS DEM MAKE I CURSE YOUR POVERTY MISERABLE LIFE

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Ben Franklin. Pull up a gmail and start sharing some crazy mugu love.

[email protected]
Quote:
E BU MILLENIUM M'GBADA

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU THERE IS NO MTCN FOR U TODAY
THAT IS WHY YOU TOO POOR

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY MY BROTHER
YOU WILL BE POOR FOREVER AND EVER IN YOUR LIFE LIFE
AND YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THIS MOUTH ENDING

Quote:
BE VERY CAREFULLY
YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE AND ALSO TOGETHER WITH YOUR GENERATIONS

Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE AND ALSO TOGETHER WITH YOUR GENERATIONS LET ALL YOUR GENERATIONS DIERED AT ONCE THIS YEAR 2011

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTOR GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. UK LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS NA UR PAPA ABI NA UR MAMA SMELLING TOTO DEM DEY FUCK FOR THERE. BASTERED GENERATION, GO ASK UR FOOLISH MAMA WHO GIVE AM BELE WEN THE IDIOT TAKE BORN U. AN OGUN GO KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY, IF I SEE UR MESSAGE AGAIN 4 MY MAIL I GO PRINT AM GO OKIJA SHRINE

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't blab. If u want see if wot i say will happen do wot u did again n u wont live to say what happened to u idiot. i will get u.

Quote:
After being entertained in my house and collected my money u still have mouth to insult me. Dnt worry, u will c dat i dnt blab. If u see witch on the road or wizard u wont know until u seek his or her trouble. We will visit u in an amazing way. and i dont want u to reply to this mail again unless an apology mail else u will enter.

[email protected]
Quote:
way thing any problem

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW IS YOUR LIFE NOW TELL ME.
YOU MUST SURFER FOR THIS, AND YOU MUST BE disgrace THIS YAER.

WHO WILL HELP YOU FOR THIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
there is no time on eart for a mugu like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YES goat well fuck your mother today ok and monkey well also fuck your wife today you MUGU BANKER YOUR EMAIL ID ID GMAIL YOUR ARE A POOR BANKER
YES goat well fuck your mother today ok and monkey well also fuck your wife today you MUGU BANKER YOUR EMAIL ID ID GMAIL YOUR ARE A POOR BANKER

[email protected]
Quote:
UK Lottery Headquarters @ uklotterey @ gmail.com SHAME TO U FOOL. U 4GET THAT U ARE CAUSING URSELF. UK LOTTERY USING GMAIL NOT UK. BIG FOOL LIKE U. U ARE PUTTING URSELF IN HELL FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
your family stupid man

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
ur tagbor ur farther and ur norther also with ur generation to come idiol

[email protected]
Quote:
I want you to know this But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. Do not fear what they fear The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL ALL THOSE YOUR DECREE WILL DEFINITELY FALL BACK TO YOU AMEN........... BECAUSE YOU KNOW AND DINE WITH THOSE VOICELESS gods AND goddess THAT HAVE EYES BUT CAN NOT SEE NEITHER CAN THEY SPEAK WITH DEAR CALVED MOUTHS YOU ARE QUOTING THE BIBLE IN THAT SAME BIBLE YOU CLAIMED YOU ARE QUOTING FROM WILL JUDGE YOU......... BECAUSE HAD IT BEEN THAT YOU KNOW GOD MOST HIGH TRULY, YOU WOULDN'T BE CALLING ON ANY OTHER SMALL gods WHICH AM SURE YOU WORSHIP...................I RELEASE THE THUNDER OF HOLY GHOST TO GO AND DESTROY YOU AND YOUR EVIL WISHES AND PLANS AGAINST A CHILD OF GOD AND ALSO USE ALL THOSE DEMONIC SPIRITS YOU HAVE CALLED UPON THEIR NAMES TO ATTACK YOU BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY UNTIL YOU DIE BECAUSE YOUR KIND OF WICKED AND DEVILISH MINDED PERSON IS NOT MEANT TO EXIST IN THIS ERA,I DECREE FROM EAST ,WEST ,NORTH ,AND SOUTH AND THAT YOU JOSIAH WILL DIE ON THOSE DATE AND MEASURES WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSEN BY YOUR SELF IN THE EMAIL I STRONGLY BELIEVED THAT IT WILL CERTAINLY COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
I AM A COVENANT CHILD OF THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE O MINI POTENT AND O MINI SCIENCE GOD THE OCEAN DIVIDER THE UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER HE IS MY AVENGER JEHOVAH SHAM AH GO AND FIGHT MY BATTLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU RECEIVED AND ALL UR GENERATION IS CAUSED IN JESUS NAME.
AS FROM NOW AM USING ALL THE POWER IN ON EARTH TO HOLD UR BLESSING U AND ALL UR FATHERS HOUSE ARE CASED IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected] 115.240.27.23/India
Quote:
yyour basterd, idiot ,caword
YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN IF YOUR A CHRISTIAN YOU SUPPOSE TO HELP YOUR NEIGBOURS REPENT SO YOU CAN MAKE HEAVEN,,,
your need to be dead your satan go to hell maga,i need your money,

you claim to be a good christian but your a murdera
i,m bless be guy i,m going to make heaven,
i ,m doing this for selfish and greed ppl

[email protected] 93.186.23.239/UK
Quote:
Back to sender..
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
I am covered with the blood of Jesus.
We dey find way to hammer you dey cause us..
God dey oh

[email protected]
Quote:
OmO Back to sender no shaking

Peter Asagba mugufied my pidgin curse back at me…
[email protected] 41.190.88.246/GHANA
Razz
Quote:
YOU ARE NOW CAUSED BY THE DEMONIC CAGE OF POVERTY AND YOU SHAL SUFFER MENTAL AND SOPHISTICAL FATIGUE CONFUSION EMPTINESS ACCIDENTS DISORIENTATION ARE NOW YOUR PORTION

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN.YOU ARE CONDEMNED IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING AND FROM NOW ONWARD,YOU SHALL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE TIME RECEIVE FAVORS.AS A SIGN THAT GOD HAS CAUSED YOU AND EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY,YOUR CHILDREN BOTH BORN AND UNBORN,YOU WILL SOON BE RELIEVED OF YOUR JOB.
YOU ARE NOT GOD TO CAUSE OR RENDER JUDGMENT.
WHAT YOU HAVE WISHED ME MUST BE YOUR PORTION AND ON THE DAY THAT YOU SHALL NEED HELP,NO ONE WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU.STOP BOASTING WITH SATAN AND PRINCIPALITIES OF DARKNESS.
I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND ONLY HIM HAS TOTAL CONTROL AND JUDGMENT OVER MY LIFE
HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL PURSUE YOU AND OVERTAKE YOU.IT WILL STRIKE YOU AND SILENCE YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry
back to sender if you open it you also carry the cause

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
subject: MESSAGE FOR A FOOL LIKE THIS IDIOT WHEN BE ANIMAL LIKE GOAT BASTARD IGBO BOY

For you to reply this mail you are a fool and a fool u shall be 4 ever and you are still a mugu and your family will work you your mechanic will work you your builder will work you because you are still a work go ahead with your mugu life you nor noo wetin day dat is y u reply this mail mugu family idiot like you foooool as your mother who is your father because i no u and your mother for fela shrine long ago so go and ask your mother who is your father na and get back to me

Fela shrine Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE A FOOL,WHO IS YOUR MUGU,FOOL LIKE YOU

IF I AM WORKING YOUR MUGU,THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO INFORM ME AND I WILL HANDS UP THAN YOU BUSY INSULTING ALL YOUR FAMILY.ANY WELL YOU ARE JUST A TRADER,I AM NOT SURPRISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
OZUOR. THUNDER STRIKE UR FAMILY DEAD.
OGUN KILL UR PAPA AND MAMA. U BASTARD IDIOT. UR FATHER AND UR MAMA TOTO WEN DEY SMELL. U GO SUFFER DIE. ONE NIRA U NOR GO C FOR GUY FOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT IDIOT I DONT HAVE YOU TIME IF YOU LIKE HAVE HAVEN AND EARTH I DONT CARE OK ANIMAL ..
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON NET YOU GO AND REST OKAY ,
NOT ME THAT WILL KILL U ... ANIMAL ..
UNTIL THE LAW OF CALAMITY WILL HOLD YOU ....SOON ...
DONT FACE THAT JOB THAT YOU LEAM THAT U KNOW ANIMAL STAY LOOKING FOR WHO YOU WILL BLAME FOOL ..

[email protected]
Quote:

what are u talking about M.U.G.U is that your father names? you mean that you mother F.U.C.K all the man in Nigeria? so bad that you mother is doing that to all the man did they pay her to sex her? well with this ur mail i know she like to fuck yong men tell her that she have to keep her toto save for srong man bcs some one said he need to fuck her hurt her with very bad way of sex well see this old documents that i told u before show ur mom if she will help us to transfer this cash

waiting to see your mail soonest.
Emaka fuck ur mama he goat

Quote:
Hello Bad to you Emeka.

Look at who is talking all i want to tell you is that you will die October 1F’st 10 am Nigeria Time.

When i was in still Yong in old back time in school any body called Emkuse they know what am doing to them bcs there was not time i like that name .

I HATE YOU

Emeka

Have a bad day Emeka Amen.

Quote:

Emeka what was your dream last night am just starting with you and when i finish with you next life you will come if some one send you mail and you did not like u never you bad word to people.
Emeka Die Die Die Die Die Die .
just watch and see .
have a bad Die

Quote:

Emeka you don die finish mmmmmmm Igbo are specialized for using mother to make money i hate Igbo , they are the most foolish people in that country Nigeria Igbo are scammers Emeka i hate you the more as i just know that you are from Igbo.

Emeka die die die die die die die in the name of DURGA.

[email protected] sent this instant classic rant
Quote:

Ngweale La Nnegi dia........see this one wey loss for african country dey insult em mama u no know say you mama dey do ashawo for third mainland bridge..........your mama toto na well na from there una from dey drink morning water and shower. see who dey talk about goat...i hear say na Goat give your mama belle wey em take born imbecile like you...wey be like rabbit, u better go back to village to see you mama because water don carry una Hut wey she dey sleep and na water dey flow from her toto...... anumanu ezibida..........i go advice you to go help you mama with some sugar glue if not water go carry una village anumpama........okoko...egbe igwe zagbuogi....mugu wey no know how to speak english like you....Nigerian Gorilla

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DONT KNOW YOUR JOB FOR YOU CALL MY MAMA GOD WILL REWARD YOU BACK.
I CAN NOT CURSE YOU OR SAY ANYTHING BAD TO YOU.I ONLY WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH ME.
I AM NOT A CAFE BOY I AM NOT IN NIGERIA I AM NOT POOR AND I DID NOT CUT YOUR JOB OR ANY ONES JOB.I AM NOT HAPPY TO BEING DOING THIS BUSINESS BUT VERY SOON I WILL LIVE IT FOR EVIL MEN LIKE YOU.MY MIND IS TELLING ME YOU ARE EVIL.THE BIBLE SAID EVIL SHALL SLAY THE WICKED IF YOU DONT REPENT I PITY YOU.THE BIBLE SAID WHEN THE LORD TURNS THE CAPTIVE OF ZION WE SHALL BE LIKE PEOPLE THAT DREAMS,MY BROTHER GOD HAS DONE WELL.WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU CALL MY MOTHER NAMES I CAN NOT CALL YOUR MOTHER,MY HAND IS CLEAN ALL YOU SAID MUST GO BACK TO YOU,YES I STARTED FROM CAFE TODAY I AM NOT IN CAFE OR PROUD OF BEING A 419,2FACE SAID HE THAT GOD BLESS NO ONE CAN CURSE,YOU CAN NOT STOP ME BECAUSE I NEVER STOP YOU .

[email protected]>
Quote:

YOU BASTARD THAT CALLING HIMSELF REV , YOU ARE VERY STUPID TO USE SUCH NAME FOR FRAUDULENT , GOD DON PUNISH YOUR GENERATIONS .. YOU CAN NEVER SURVIVE IN THIS LIFE FOOL , GO TO HAIL STUPID ARROGANT EMPTY VASSALS .....DON'T FACE YOUR JOB IDIOT STAY AND LOOKING FOR WHO CURT YOUR JOB ..HOW ARE DEY CALLING IT EWU ......

IKPU NNA GI NA NNE GO THERE YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GO TO HAIL ANIMAL
IDIOT EMPTY VASSALS I AM A MAN NOT A WOMAN OKY .........WHATEVER AS IN WHATEVER YOU WISH TO DO GO AHEAD FOOOL .............
I DONT UNDERSTNAD YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN MORE ANIMAL
REST IN PEACE.............................

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER YOU DAY CUS.GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY UNA GO ROTING FOR JAIL.U NO DEY SHAME WETIN BE YOUR WIFE TOTO NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO SCAM FIFTY(50) M T CONTROL N PAPERS 4U WHEN U NOR GO EVER FIT DREAM OF TILL U SEE UR GRAVE. SO FUCK OFF.. AFRICAN GARBAGE.

[email protected]
Quote:

bloody scam like you. Those your email look like that of Sanusi
Lamido asshole go suck an HIV patient and die of aids fucking cheap
gold digger all your kids dont grow may you die in perpetual poverty
and may pains and sorrow be your portion all the fucking days of your
miserable life. scumbag. even when you cant spell you still have the
temerity to send your miserable life an email

skyshots99
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never understood what you were trying to accomplish here BUT Now I get it.
This is a freaking blast. Kudos to whoever thought of this
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Great stuff, DevGuy!

I HATE YOU Emeka

made me think of this...

Image<br>Hosted by Upload Eater>

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NO YOU ARE NOT A SLEEPING DOG RATHER A DEAD LION. I AM HAPPY YOU RECORDISTS YOUR STATUS AS A DOG BUT YOU MAKE SOME ERROR, YOU ARE A DEATH LION. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
HI
you will letter know what I'm telling you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME, AMINE

[email protected]
Quote:
THY LORD HAS CAUGHT YOU TODAY..........EVERY EVIL PLAN RETURN BACK TO SEND..................AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU DO I KNOW YOU ,? ARE YOU A RAPPER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING TAKE YOUR TIME AND TALK TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU AND GOD IS IN CONTROL

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this and what is it i did to you that made you wrote all this wired words?

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls I don't know you...

[email protected]
Quote:
Please,who are you?
Can you tell who you are before i start treating your fuck up?

[email protected]
Quote:
mr man did you relaizes you sent email to the wrong address, am currently in malaysia am not in nigeria, why did you confirm the email before you sent your route massage

[email protected]
Quote:
MAD MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GO FUCK YOUR MUM AND YOUR DAD LOL STUPID !!!!

[email protected] 41.210.20.73/Ghana
Quote:
HMM I GUESS AM LITTLE BIT CONFUSED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND DO YOU ALSO KNOW WHOM I AM

Quote:
You cal moi bagger, What are you den?
Some old pjece of junk dat is no good for scraps. You think u r a genious. Then wait. APOLOGIZE. Is that the last statement u made? To hell wit u and ur six boys. Am gonna make money and prove to nu dat u r de bagger. Look @ the list of maltreatment imma give ya.
1. Kiss ma ass.
2. You are a fat faggot.
3 Kiss ma DICK.
hahahahaha, u claim 2 have build houses in 9ja, it ain't ma beef. Go tell ur Mama, if she had no HO, she wudn't bring forth a scumbag like ya.
I will show u,call u and prove ma real identity 2 u.
The most funny part of ur whole scrap is u talk about LIFE. What is life, u shud gimme a rational answer b4 u tlk about that.
You are pretty lucky i had time 2 write 2 ya. ,U know why, ma MAMA ONCE SAID , U GIVE AWAY UR ,USED TOYS TO BLIND OLD FUCK DICKS LIKE U.
GO SHRINK URSELF, UR SIX BOYS, UR HOUSES, UR MAMA,PAPA. I MEAN FUCK EVERYSHIT AROUND U INCLUDN UR CASH.
THIS IS HOW I APOLOGIZE 2 U, dead fat fuck. I ain't scared of u, am bringing it on.
By de way prove ur real identity tooo u motherfucker or shud i say uncle fucker. Moron, u had tym e 2 write al diz scrap tryn 2 scare me. OH OK< Am scared i apologize hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go fish out maggots 4 ur dinner, u c*nteater.

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't understand what you are saying ooo. I didn't send you any message. Cuz I don't brag or talk to elderly person anyhow.

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you and why all this thrash you fuck up and you no be guy at all where did i know you identify yourself i dont know you okay

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this ..? i dont think i recognise you .. plz ... you write to the wrong person okay

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT AT 40
ohhhhh poor generation sufferers

[email protected]
Quote:
no time is my name besides na Ogun go kill you..idiot did i know you?.... i remain the Glord.... fool...i am wetin for your nasty call...08160189500...

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off and your family.you don't evening know how to write good English.that is why your country is fucking up every where in the world.*DELETED*.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
popusis stupid moju kurcinu (Serbian for suck my stupid kurcina)

[email protected]
Quote:
hello mr man why are you saying all this things to me have we met before or have stolen your property before, in what way have i offended you tell me, or you wrongly mistake my id for another person.
i stand by the God i worship now i put everything you said against me back to you and so shall it be Amen, mark my words................hgfteectefeyetegeterfdf,,,,,,hyeehy.....ieieiuhhehey..kjeeyegtte. until you identify your self well to me. then i will remove the cause on you,

[email protected]
Quote:
wow this masege from were are you drunk or something? and you called your self a graduate speaking this kind of rubish english?

[email protected]
Quote:
if you fall mugu i chop you again

[email protected]
Quote:
mister... thanks.... i though you're educated from your previous email but now I'm thinking otherwise cos of your poor English construction... look at a thief coming another a thief.... i know why you're frustrated... lack of money... hahahaha... just repent u will get money okay.... bastard like u... i will continue to spam ur boxes on and on again cos i have the tools to do so...... u will pay for ur sin like everyone okay... stop writing bullshit mugu.... infact do u know why i reply ur email cos u irritate me with ur ugly english and bullshit ...... mugu....

[email protected]
Quote:
MY LEARNED FRIEND
HELLO MR, LOOK MY DEAR BROTHER, I AM NOT HERE TO START FIGHTING U /START FIGHTING WITH A FOOL LIKE U, IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR CLAIMS, BUT RATHER TO ADVICE U. IF U CONTINUE LIKE THIS, U WILL END UP ACHIEVING ZERO, WHICH WILL I CAN'T EVEN RECALL PROPERLY WHERE AND HOW I CAME ACROSS U IN THE FIRST PLACE.. BUT IT'S WELL.
FIRST AND FOREMOST...... I AM NO BODY, BUT SAND WHERE I BELONGS, AND IF U THINK U ARE BEYOND HUMAN DESTRUCTION AND THE MOST SUPERIOR AMONG ALL, THEN I SUGGEST U GO BACK TO SCHOOL BEFORE IS TOO LATE. AND IF ACTUALLY U ARE A GRADUATE..... SORRY IS YOUR FATHERS NAME, REALLY BECAUSE HE SQUANDERED A LOT ON U, AND U THAT BELIEVES IN JUJU, MMMMHH SORRY! JUST GROW-UP AND TURN TO CHRIST JESUS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA IN WHOM I TRUST, COME LET US WORSHIP THE LORD FOR THERE'S LOTS OF JOY IN THE LORD , GIVE A TRY BROTHER AND HENCEFORTH YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD, U CALLED ME A POOR BOY AND I THINK U ARE RIGHT, BUT THROUGH THIS NAME BEEN MENTIONED...{ JESUS CHRIST}I WILL MAKE IT.. AMEN. READ.... ROMANS 10 V 9. LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS PEOPLE DEAR, IT WILL BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THERE RATHER THAN BEING UNNECESSARY IRRELEVANT..... BROTHERLY ADVICE.

[email protected]
Quote:
oyne onwu ubiam na enyegi nsogbu onye onwu go die

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a confuse person

[email protected]
Quote:
Oya na him u bi omo u no dey there fool look for some thing else to do

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU,BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
ARO-OLEME KILISIM AMAERULU WILL KILL YOU IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS I SWEAR.
AJANI UKWU AGULERI WILL KILL YOU IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS I MEAN IT.
AJAH EZIAGULU WILL KILL YOU IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.
AAWATER WILL KILL YOU,BY AGBANABOR EZU-NA OMABALA .
AFTER THAT ARO UMU-NOKE WILL SWEEP YOUR ENTIER FAMILY CRY CRY CRY CRY ALL YOUR FAMILY BASTERD.
ORU KAIBU EWU GOAT.
BYE BYE DEAD BODY

[email protected]
Quote:
THINK WELL AND GROW WEALTHY.
light and darkness has nothing in commo, those things you know MUST know you and will keep visiting you and your entire generation. Poor mentalsoke.

Think Rich and grow Wealthy.

OGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO UR GENERATION NOW AND UNBORN

[email protected]
Quote:
every thing u said will surely visited you as you said

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST AN EMBECILE AND A STUPID BASTARD!!!!!!!!. HOPELESS ILLITERATE. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLING IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
u must be one of those fools around the world i dont have ur time for now just be careful let sth bad not track u down this days

[email protected] 41.138.172.50/LAGOS
Quote:
U will always remain below me BASTARD!!!
From the way i see ur mail u already knw me wella so why u no show so i go knw sey u get mouth like u talk...u no even knw who u dey talk wit ni...come show me ya power n funds wey u get ni...u knw reach me ni...at all...I Cant SHOUT fakeass motherfucker,i wont abuse ur old folks bcos u never gave them an oita of respect becos if u do u will definitely not insult someone else parents bitch ass motherfucker...C asshole i got a CHOPPER in d car pls i beg of u dont let it come alive..

[email protected]
Quote:
U Are a very cowardious and big fact fool..
U Are A Very Furios and stupid person i ever meet in life, very cowardious and big fact fool..

[email protected]
Quote:
Martin na wa for you ooooooooo...................so u be aguleri instead u go delete am u talk this nonsence......no be sooooo sha no prb na aguleri guy na him u dey talk to ......i dey malysia no problem...

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WAITING I DO U WHEN U THEY TALK ALL THIS KIND OF WORD I BELIVE SAY NA MONEY WHEN U NO GET NA THEY MAKE U DEY DO ALL THIS KIND OF THING BECUASE IF U GET WORK WHEN DEY PAY U U NO GO GET THE TIME WHEN U GO TAKE THEY WRITE ALL THIS I NO TELL ANY THING NA U GO STILL COME BAG ME AFTER NA U GO NO WHO U THEY TALK TO
I BE AGULERI GUY TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
guy.. so you na naija.. sorry bro..

[email protected]
Quote:
LAUGHING... LAUGHING... LAUGHING...
I'm sure this email you sent me describe you....
Anyway I'm taking your email as an encouragement... to repent from my sin..... but for you mister... hope you the same.....
LAUGHING... LAUGHING... LAUGHING...

[email protected]
Quote:
look are you sure you are not mistake me to somebody?
if so that is good of you?

[email protected]
Quote:
wHY ARE YOU ABUSING ME JUST BECAUSE I SENT YOU AN OFFER OF WHAT I HAVE?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUAT BE A STUPID BUY UK LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS ON MY FOOT

[email protected]
Quote:
ARO AMERULU WILL KILL YOU IN ONE DAY FUCKING MAGA.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU MUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL, TO LEAN BETTER ENGLISH

Quote:
LET ME COME FOR YOU , I CAME FROM AGULERI
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, AM FROM THE LION FAMILY, MY NAME IS ( PICOLO ) AM WELL RECOGNIZE IN THAT OTUTUNZU THE ORACLE YOU MENTIONED AM FOM UMUEZUNU AGULUERI, SO AM BEYOND YOU COUNTERACTION'S, ASK YOUR BROTHER'S WHO IS ME? IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME, JUST BE CAREFUL MY BROTHER, DON'T WELL COME TROUBLE IN YOUR LIFE, INCAS IF YOU DO GOT SOME MESSAGES, LIKE THIS , WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO IGNORE THE MESSAGES, THAN TO SHOW YOUR SELF (BECAUSE) YOU DON'T NOW WHO IS WHO, OK? AM JUST FOR GIVEN YOU (BECAUSE) YOU ARE MY BROTHER WE BELONG TO HERE AND THERE, AM SEARCHING FOR WHITE MAN NOT A PORE DOG LIKE YOU, WHO CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FAMILY,
JUST BE CAREFUL MY BROTHER,
THANKS
PICOLO

[email protected] 41.210.30.1 Ghana
Quote:
YOU HAVE MUCH TIME AND SO YOU WILL CONTINUE..

From the desk of: MR. LARRY AGBLEY
International Commercial Bank, Accra Ghana.
Treasury/Suspense Account Control Dept.
Fone: +233 24 181 2355
Hello ,

[email protected]
Quote:
idot,pig,goat,snake,

[email protected]
Quote:
theiff

[email protected]
Quote:
do not joke with A VERY RUGGED VIKINGS
ur a bastard ,i am a very rugged vikings to the teeth and you know wars are not for mouth na when jungle mature and i can see that you are a bloody axe boy and grave will be your target from me.FOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT UR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND YOU ARE COURSING UR FELLOW GUY. EVEN IF YOU RECEIVED PROPOSAL WHY CAN'T U DELETE IT OUT AND FORGET ABOUT IT AND FACE UR CASE. YOU ARE COURSING URSELF OK AND I BELIEVE IF U SEE ME IN PERSON U WILL RUNERAWAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
dead guy
fuck ur family and go back to school to learn how to spell.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY RELAX NOW, I NOR GET YOUR TIME, YOU WANT MAKE I TALK TO YOU, BUT NOR BE SO YOU GO TAKE COME, ABEG THEY YOUR LEAN

[email protected]
Quote:
For the fact say you sef dey scam, u be idiot to dey swear. Abi na u be united nations? Mumu like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother,father,sister,ever you,fool like you,you can go to heal,with what ever you wish you can do,by the way who are you?.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FUCKING MAGA TRY IT FIRST ODE

[email protected] 41.82.79.91 Dakar, Senegal
Quote:
you are a very useless human being. people dey hustle, throw site, find email, sit job to get maga we go pay dem, you just dey waste your time dey write nonesense. you are a bastard, a retarded mugu if you actually know what means. its better you send me a mail telling me your mother died of AIDS and your father is a drunk and you need my help. i would consider and send you money to help your miserable life instead of writing this stuff to send to me. let me tell you something, don't trying sending this next time because you don't know who is who. i make my money with charms from okija shrine. just with your email, i will find you and deal with you mercilessly. let this just be a warning to you.

let me ask you a question you miserable good-for-nothing goofy human being, have you eaten today? when last did you have a good meal on your table. guy, let me tell you something, hard work pay. work hard and you will get money. i just have two words for you as words of consolation, FUCK OFF.

Loser,
asshole
pussy
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't blame you because your mother don't tell you who is your father
i don't think that your Mother who fuck another man and said is your father do that don't you have sense to ask your mother who is your father Monkey you have nothing am enter nije on 1st next month ok let me see you foolish mùonkey like you when her mother don't know your father Anu ezi

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME DEAD WILL VISIT YOU IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. THE BIGEST IGBO FOOL
I RETUNE UR PRAYER BACK TO U AS AN IGBO MAN TOO. AND ALL UR FAMILIES WILL END UP WITH TEARS SOON WETHER DEAT LIKE IT OR NOT U WILL SURELLY SEE WHAT U PRAY FOR OTHERS IN UR FALILIES BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic