SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
swagmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok first I am new and hoping that you can help me. I think my friend is being scammed by a girl in Nigeria (prob not a girl) I know her email address and the receiver information for money. How do I find out for sure? I don't want to see him hurt because he already has suffered a lot.
Thanks.!!!
And I cant figure out how to get to private messages.

Moved from TECHNICAL RELATED QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS & REQUESTS FOR 419EATER FORUM
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could we have more details? I sounds fishy though.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello hello,
The best way to go about this is to report it at http://www.scamwarners.com/ they can help you better and have the means and experience to talk to your friend.
On this side we will just waste their time and rearrange their braincells if possible. What we would need though is some prove, an email header and some emails of this new friend of your friend so we can become his new friend's friend too Twisted Evil We're good at that here Laughing
That's for now all we can do for you.
Don't worry it happened before, even to me and it will happen again, but not too soon if we can help it.

If you have questions about how and what, we'll help, you got lots of new friends here and we don't want your money Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And I cant figure out how to get to private messages
forgot about that. That's easy find a post of the one you want to message, or hit his/her name at the bottom of the main forum screen, green is moderator, orange is special, red is Rover & co or go top of a forum page and click messages, type the name of the person you want to message. You'll find one of me in your inbox.

Hope it works for ya

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic