SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amazing stuff guys!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys, you don't know how much entertainment you are providing, i've never laughed so much in absolute years, even though i realise the seriousness and grief created with scamming. A parallel universe has been created in 419 Eater giving the opposite emotions of a poor victim, instead the most amazing, well thought out baiting is providing the entertainment Hollywood can only dream about Very Happy

Just to thank you for the brilliant and most mind blowing baiting. I've honestly sat here not believing what i've been seeing, as the sheer genius of baiters and the dumbness of scammers have left me gobsmacked with tears running down my cheeks. I've spilt more coffee through my nose and on to my computer screen than i wish to admit, so keep it up please Very Happy

A quick question, i'd love to help out and maybe start baiting but i can't find how to generate multiple email addresses. I've tried looking through the EU but it seems to skip that stage. What i'm saying is i need a catcher account and the best way to generate an untraceable email address. I hope you know what i mean. I get a few 419 emails to my normal email account but i know it's not wise to reply via there.

I hope to join you all real soon. Love all your work.

Eddie (no it's not my real name Very Happy )
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's how to get started:

(a) Read the stickies!

(b) Go to either fastmail.fm, gmail, or hushmail and create a totally new e-mail address. Use completely bogus information (both in creating the e-mail account and, later, in your bait).

(c) Go to the surplus message forum of 419eater. Select an e-mail that looks juicy and tender (or, better yet, select a dozen of them!)

(d) Send the following to each of them (cutting and pasting allows this to be done quickly!)

"I just received your e-mail. I am interested in your proposition. Please tell me more."

(e) When the mugu responds (not all of them will respond), ask a follow -up question or two. In fact, each of your e-mail messages should be a short question or two. Demand to see documentation of everything the mugu says.

This is known as "straight-baiting". It is an easy, and useful, way to get started.

Initial goal: Try to get the mugu to give you details on his bank account, so that you can transfer funds into it. Then report the bank account to Alan, who will close the account (see the sticky about reporting bank accounts!). This will give you a piggy for your signature line, and a warm cuddly feeling. It will cause your mugu great exasperation.

Next: complain to the mugu that his account is closed. Ask for another account.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Eddie and welcome to eater. You could try here for a couple of scammers.

Most of us use gmail, fast mail or hush mail. Also read the stickies, eater uni and apply for a mentor here. you can also ask any questions on the forums.

Happy baiting Very Happy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, eddie shoestring! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Eddie, (no its not my real name Smile ) Laughing

Welcome to Eater. Its not a pre-requisite to be sanity challenged to be a member but it helps.

Say goodbye to your spare time.
Place a protective plastic sheet on your computer.
Ask for and act on the advice given by experienced members.
Above all have fun.

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

I use Tor to hide my IP address. (There are other proxies, I just like Tor. There are other things one can do with Tor.) Gmail doesn't like Tor, but I can create addresses at other webmail services without exposing my IP address. I have one at Fastmail, one at Safe-mail, one at Xmail, and one at Rambler. One of those I use for reporting fake websites. I could create more at Safe-mail without it being able to connect them. Also, if a lad were to send me a weblink, to try to get my IP address that way, it wouldn't work. He'd get some random Tor node.

If you'd like to bait someone who sent you a script at your real address:
1. Hit reply in your email client. A new window will pop up (unless you're using mutt or something) with the lad's email quoted with greater-than signs.
2. Hit new-message in your character's webmail site.
3. Copy the quoted message to your character's new message.
4. Add your "I'm interested" message.
5. Send it to the lad.
6. Abandon the reply in your email client.
They send them to thousands of people at once; they won't notice if the address you send it from isn't on the list they spammed.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater feel free to also make use of our surplus section.

A way to get scam emails, mailed to your catcher account is have the email addy posted in the tag line of scamwarners. It should be an account that is not being used for baiting. And also note victims will contact you needing help.

I used my warning email account in the tag line, I had the account for years and it never had a scam email in it, or I can’t remember one.

I posted the email addy on scamwarners and within days I was receiving 5 to 6 of 419 scam emails a day. I changed it (to make it less bot friendly ) about a year ago and I still get a few coming in.

Just remember to remove any information that can be tied to your baiting character before you post it on scam warnrs.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice guys, working my way through the stickies.
I'll give it a couple of days and let you know how i get on. Very Happy

Even your taglines have me in stitches, i'm desperate to get a couple. And my main aim is a photo.
Levitate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eddie shoestring wrote:
Even your taglines have me in stitches, i'm desperate to get a couple. And my main aim is a photo.

Welcome to 419eater Eddie.

How's it going for you so far?
maccadanny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Eddie, i am new here also but have quickly found what great fun it can be baiting these scumbags. If you want a quick 'fix' go to 4ppl.com. Just set up a fake account and i guarantee within the hour you will have dozens of letters in your inbox, 99% of them from scammers.
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Levitate wrote:
eddie shoestring wrote:

Welcome to 419eater Eddie.

How's it going for you so far?

Thanks, i'm just watching and learning at the minute. Haven't the time to do/try any more baiting but won't be long. Got a piggy after my first attempt so it's a good start. Smile

Hi Eddie, i am new here also but have quickly found what great fun it can be baiting these scumbags. If you want a quick 'fix' go to 4ppl.com. Just set up a fake account and i guarantee within the hour you will have dozens of letters in your inbox, 99% of them from scammers.

[quote]

I now have a catcher account set up and there is a few in there to start with.
How do the Gold and Diamond sellers play out when being baited? I have a few of those and wondered if they might be good for a Safari, or are they just as lazy as the rest.

Thanks again guys, Eddie.

Must learn to multiquote Very Happy

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Congrats on going Premium. Glad to have you here.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Eddie Very Happy

Quote:
How do the Gold and Diamond sellers play out when being baited? I have a few of those and wondered if they might be good for a Safari, or are they just as lazy as the rest.

It all depends, yes in general they're all lazy but if you can find that special giving lad and you play the game well, then you can make it work Laughing

Remember: not all lads will provide you thropies, it's a lot ups and downs with baiting Cool

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

You can't generalize based on scam format. Remember, scammers are human and, as such, will behave in a wide variety of ways. What is no big deal to one lad may totally piss off another. This is as true for gold scammers as it is for NOK scams, loan scams, etc.

While I agree that lads are lazy, there is an element of cost-benefit analysis to a lad's decision whether or not to travel (or fill out forms, or get a tattoo, etc.). If a lad travels, it will cost him a lot of time and money that would otherwise be put to use working other victims. Therefore, he must be completely convinced that you (and the trip you propose) will pay off for him. And THAT is key to almost all successful baits - convincing your lad that you are "real" and will pay him sometime soon.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold lads are gold for safaris. Some time ago me and some friends had three gold lads going to Chad at the same time. It was great fun and the only thing i regret is that we didn't succeed in arranging a lad meeting.

But as bobdemol said, it isn't so much the script but the lad behind it. Sure some type of lads are easier to safari than others, but you can have gold lads that will happily safari for you. But you might as well get a gold lad that will drop you like a flea ridden pillow when you give him any sign of not being a good maga (victim)

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice guys thank you.

I have a small problem, when i read the epic and extra long Safari's, and the Lad is begging for money because he is broke and hungry, i start feeling a little sad........sad that he didn't do it bare foot, bleeding, with Toothache, whilst being dragged behind a Tractor bound and gagged.......
I think i need to join a church!!!! are there any places left in TWAT?

Keep up the awesome work guys. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic