SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Losing my virginity here! Now NSFW! BUSTED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's push a bit.

Quote:
to wiolawilkamik

show details 11:11 AM (2 minutes ago)

My sweet Princess Wiwi! I am sorry for sending just the brief letter yesterday. So many things happening around here that needed work. The rain caused a problem with one of the motors and it had to be fixed. It's a good thing I keep a bunk house here on the job. I have not slept in 2 days and I really need a bath now.

I am delighted to read that you would love to come stay with me. I would be very happy to have you work with me in our businesses, but I get the sense that you want to run your own. That is fine also but our house is not in a good spot for that so we will have to find you a store in a bigger area. I will also have to get you a car to get there with. I still need to know what kind of car you like and the color you would like.

I'm not sure I understand on the sex talk here, but you seem a bit shy. I have to be honest with you here I was very afraid of telling you about that part of me. I love sex and I do masturbate while reading your letters and looking at your pictures! You are so beautiful I just cannot help myself.

Now I think I better stop before I scare you off!

I love you Princess
Kisses and big hugs

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch! I nearly got booted from the waiting lounge for spitting on the monitor and laughing so loud! Shocked

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's about to find out about the paper cuts on my johnson! Cutting out his eyeballs and and humping them is pretty rough. I don't think my workmen's comp will cover that!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had lost this one since he didn't write yesterday, but the game comes out in this one.

Quote:
[email protected] to me

show details 8:00 AM (41 minutes ago)

Hello my greatest love in this world Derrick! I am very glad, that I can write now to you the answer to your letter! I full of energy and forces, cheerful mood and the full positive. Just that is necessary for me! I can ask as you business? Nevertheless weather was a little adjusted today and now is little bit warmer when to go along the street. It is very glad, and still I would like to visit you and consequently knowledge of you for me it is very important!!! But in letters all it you will not see - it is necessary to look it your eyes. So you to me all the same will not have time to tell all. I think, that nevertheless I know the most important thing! As I strongly would like to see you most of all now. This my unique desire and me now very much would be desirable it! If I was able everything then I to fly to you on the sky, and to come at once to you to the house. Already would stand on a threshold and you would meet me. Or, if I knew, how I can travel to you - then already would plan. But I still do not know it!
I wish to inform you today - important, that I will already go within these days to agency of travel. Just there I will move tomorrow, and certainly I choose for this purpose time. That I learn all information, I will inform you!!! I understand, that if I to agree on this step - then I should spend many forces!!!
There there is a good agency, is called Fresh Breeze TA. They have all necessary communications c embassy in Minsk, also at the airport. And they can organise without problems my trip to you. And also in any country.
You can write them the letter also. I will tell to you then data from my agency ok?
I not to doubt, that in our future relations WILL not be doubt and mistrust to each other. I not to doubt even that our love vanishes simply so. You to say to me, that I the frank and beautiful girl. And if I love you then you will love also me and never to throw.
BUT I to LOVE YOU and this main thing, I so I consider, and if I to meet you and we together will be - then I to become the happiest girl on this planet. I never to throw you, favourite my man! I never to think badly of you. I the girl who is able to forgive and if there will be errors then I not insult - you correct them! It will be present also and at my party, and to depend on me and from, whether you are able to forgive. You can not doubt my words. As I to write to you only, that I think and of what I to dream! And all my promises is NOT WORDS ON the WIND! It is the truth and if them correctly to understand you agree?
And, if between us there will be such feelings and full confidence. Then we meet, despite of everything. I would like to feel you soon, to iron you and to show all my care and love to you my careful prince. I understand, that now my life depends on you! Also I think, that you to look at it from the correct party! I wish to see you, to be the beloved. That you never to throw me!!
Whether but it is possible?? I can learn it!!!! And then I can see your answer, your beautiful words about love. Your feelings about me and your opinion!!! Also REMEMBER - THAT FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE I AM ready ON ALL! I would like to hear from you also these words. If you so to think, then you to write. It will be very difficult to meet and we should understand it both. I never flied still anywhere for limits Belarus. It will be very difficult and is not simple!!! I think - that our meeting will spend all our efforts and diligence, she will demand the help and care from you!!!! But we are ready and to it we will aspire, the truth?? We will not surrender!!!!!!!!!
I will finish today my letter! I will be glad to see from you the answer that my eyes shone for pleasure!!! I to give you 9999999999999999999999999 kisses!
I LOVE YOU, my gentle and careful man!!!
Yours for ever here, Wiola!!!

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used the explosion to buy me some leeway here

Quote:
to wiolawilkamik

show details 10:57 AM (0 minutes ago)

Good morning my princess Wiwi! I was afraid you would not write me again after I told you the truth about masturbating to your pictures. And things here on the job went bad. here is a little bit of what was in the papers today about my job.

<news item about explosion snipped>

We were very lucky that noone was hurt. All of our vehicles are still there. I'll be stuck here for months now trying to clean this mess up. I feel bad for my hands that won't be able to work though. Should I offer them a job at our other business while they wait to get back here? Is that okay with you? They do have families to feed.

I better go my Princess, I have a lot of work to do!

I love you
Hugs and kisses

Cellphone - web store
ANEWKIWI
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I must have got the first email the same time as you and have been following the trail to see where it would go. Never done this before but thought wth. Same messages and pics. I also commented in many posts that my questions werent answered and the replies didn't flow.

I maybe one letter ahead of you. I have been told to contact the travel agency to arrange the "ticket". A Mr Vadzim. I will reply"she must pay for the ticket and I will refund..."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one does seem to have a truck load of script.

Cellphone - web store
ScammerBuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought you'd get a kick out of this. I've been corresponding with this same scammer dude...getting all these same letters. I knew it was a scam from the beginning, so I just wanted to have some fun and screw with the sender of this crap. Knowing that they don't read the letter you send back, I just made my writing as ridiculous as possible. I'd basically repeat the stupid crap from their letters and make fun of the broken English. Thought you might get a kick out of it. I'd sign every letter with a different name. Never so much as a mention of that discrepancy in any of the letters back. In this letter I also make fun of the fact that I know these are just stolen photos they send of this imaginary person. Here was one of my letters to "her":

Wiola,

How go you today with things? And hello again to the bestest “woman” in all of Belarus. Thank you for that picture. Man-o-man is she purdy. I waited for your answer and hoped you would send a picture of that lady. And because you tell me about your bottom…wow…best of best and then more best.

I understand all of your fairly questions. So good and so amazing. Interesting and such. Double wow to you.

Just like you, today I rise early because I only think of you and prepare to eat. In the mornings I have all those forces, but the force is not with me in the nights. Luke. Right?! Tonight, after work I simply rest as well, and it is pleasant on my bottom too.

I used to prepare to eat myself but now I have a private chef who will cook and clean me. He makes me my favorite foods…which are salmon, tasty salads, and meats with things like that. I eat many things, and with you even more.

I try to always be sincerely with you. Because that’s how I bring it. Only good situations for you and me with the reciprocity in all the right places. Sincerity. I can not lie to you because I now see you. Truth. Yes. Very much. People in Beverly Hills where I live do not believe in making the lie with peoples. So only sincerity.

I never turn my back to girlfriend like you and such as. Truth. Always. My character is strong and handsome and very tall and nice and best. Truth only. Sincerity too. Just like you I hate treachery and never do. I am a doctor. Very truthful because. I help the sick people and make them good. I always help my friends with character and sincerity.

Just like you I am always cheerful and have many humor in things life. Humor is best of best for me and you. I also love children. I help all the children always and even forever. I am the children best friend and we do all those things play, and play. Presents and toys.

I am glad you like to look beautiful with high heels. Dark blue is my favorite color, just like my jeans and my berries. I will like to give presents. Make me happy to you. Sincerity.

I hope this learns you many things about me you like too. See my picture. This is me. Truth only. Acquainted with you here, and there as always and forever. Do you think it is more special than this? I think you are. I never met a “girl” like you before…so different and also so pretty in pink. Ringwald is right. I want you should always be yourself, or be the person you need to be with me for you to be close. Because we both know where this can go. Right?

I hope you are perfect today, sweet, and I wish you all the best things. Gently with lips.

-Russ
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it SB! Are you at the travel agent stage yet? I have 3 mails this morning.

Quote:
[email protected] to me

show details 5:12 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello my love Derrick!!!! I am ready to write you the important letter now. Thanks for your answer to me.
I think much of us as we will be together. That we will do, and that us does to each other more close. Just last night dreamt of it and already thought, that you meet me! That it is all very simply and there are no problems. Then I with pleasure to run to you in hands. That you could embrace me! If you already embrace me at the first meeting - then all changes. I will see your care and your aspiration to be together with me. All only depends on us. And if we to wish be together we certainly together we try. I also thought of our love much and have understood, that I can not wait for our meeting!!
But I wish to tell to you at once. We can overcome all problems. We should arrive correctly with it. As the future depends on it ours.
I learnt already in agency of travel for me very big pleasure!!! I can really tell to you - that I went in a city of Minsk noth part of and learnt all there. I will speak to you more low a few their condition. Nevertheless all is remarkable, and I am very glad to news! I have told it - that have got acquainted with the good man on the Internet and now I wish to go to you to meet. Then they spoke me the following:
That I should be more cautious with you. As there is a lot of deceit on the Internet. And men invite girls. Then girls come to men to Europe, the USA and Canada.
The man is taken away by passports from girls. And then girls work as prostitutes.
To me have told in agency, that I should be assured that I do. And I have told it, that I assured in it.
And also the government does laws the following:
Each tourist should make out a trip through agency. As this law left in 2007. THAT each tourist of my country of Belarus should buy tickets, and also pay documents in travel agency, also our country. This rule at which I can leave to you.
I will have the tourist visa for 3 months. Also should have also return tickets.
I trust you of 100 ! But I am afraid. BUT I am ready to risk for the sake of us. For the sake of our future and our love.
I am ready to make everything to arrive to you. I will trust you more. As I love you much!!!
The agency has warned me. THAT I was cautious.

I want, that you communicated also with my agent. I give you the address of my agent Mr. Vadzim: [email protected]

I ask you to write the letter to my travel agency:
[email protected]
They wish to know. Where they should prepare our meeting?
I will fly to what city to you? When you want a meeting?
I can fly to you at any moment. And for me there are no problems. Simply write please the letter to my agent to the following address:
[email protected]

Please I ask you to discuss all conditions with my agent.

I to finish now my letter, and compelled to leave! So I should give to agency my answer the next day. Tell to me the answer. And then I will write again to them the letter. I love you, my darling! You always with me, in my heart.
And I here, with kisses yours for ever Wiola!!!

Quote:
[email protected] to me

show details 5:22 AM (3 hours ago)

my love sorry I ask you to write messages always to my tourist agent Mr. Vadzim,
So we can solve all circumstances. Also write me that that you think. We together will make all now to meet.
I love you. Yours for ever Wiola!!!

And now the agency sends this
ETA: Header info.

Received: by 10.231.133.5 with SMTP id d5cs4908ibt;
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.135.141 with SMTP id n13mr1863943wbt.53.1316772838268;
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp.openhosting.ru (smtp.openhosting.ru. [81.176.236.24])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ey17si9626246wbb.38.2011.09.23.03.13.55
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 81.176.236.24 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=81.176.236.24;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 81.176.236.24 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from 5ad6c62b.bb.sky.com ([90.214.198.43] helo=Samsung-)
by smtp.openhosting.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1R72lW-0000cM-L4
for ; Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:13:55 +0400
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:12:20 +0400
Organization: [email protected]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To:
Subject: Fresh Breeze Travel Agency
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
Fresh Breeze Travel Agency [email protected] to me

show details 5:12 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello Mr.Derrick and this is Fresh Breeze travel agency,
I write you about your girl from Belarus , Minsk,
And about your future meeting I shoul know.
I would like to ask you some questions if you allow.
In what country and in which city do you want your meeting? May be you know the exact airport?
When do you want your meeting?
Preparation of documents does not occupy a lot of time here in
Belarus only about 2 weeks,
Also booking is made directly under the law at us in the country. And certainly we will make all these conditions without problems.
Yours faithfully, Mr. Vadzim,

Fresh Breeze LLC
Ul. Bosmanska 1
81-116 GDYNIA , POLAND
99 nezavisimosti ave.
220023 Minsk , BELARUS

Internet: http://freshbreeze.net
Registration No.: W739 7272
Tax Registration No.: 372 730 2047
VAT ID No.: PL413644
Managing Director: Mr.Barta Szasi
tell number:+48 12 394 2131

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One to each

Quote:
to wiolawilkamik

show details 10:41 AM (25 minutes ago)

Good morning My Princess! I hope you are doing well today. I cannot believe that your agent has tried to scare you like that. And he really doesn't seem to understand our relationship. He is telling you to get a tourist visa instead of a fiancee visa which would allow you 6 months in this country. I will be contacting them in a bit, but I am not happy with him as it stands. Let me get my work done here and I will get in touch with them.

I love you Princess

Quote:
to travelagent

show details 11:07 AM (1 minute ago)

Dear Sir or Madam?

I am not sure why I need to contact you, especially when I already know what you have told my Princess. Are you prejudiced against American men or something? This lady is my fiancee and she does not need a tourist visa. She needs a proper visa so that she and I can have time to arrange our wedding.

Please tell me how to proceed from here, and stop trying to scare the love of my life with stories like that. I will answer any question you have, but I will not tolerate that behavior. I do understand that your country is full of beautiful women, and I do understand why you need to warn them about these things, but I'm sure you know that a replacement passport can be obtained by visiting the embassy. do you tell them about that?

She will need a proper visa, and apparently a round trip ticket to Will Rogers airport in OKC. That is in the US. I will have to discuss the exact dates with my Princess before I can confirm it, but I need to know the price so I can arrange the transfer. If you have more question please feel free to contact me, but understand that I am a busy man at this time.

Thank you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist this one!

Quote:
to wiolawilkamik

show details 2:48 PM (0 minutes ago)

Hello Princess!

I have contacted the agent but I should tell you that I have told him I am not happy with what he has said to you! He is trying to con you into a short stay with a tourist visa. I thought you were coming on a fiancee visa. That would give us time to plan the wedding. I think he is trying to place doubt on me when he knows nothing of me.

I have no problem buying the round trip ticket, but I really thought that you were going to stay with me. This is not looking like trust my Princess! What he has not told you is that you can get a replacement passport for free here in the states. This guy is not very good at his job! If you do not trust me, we can go straight to the first bank on the way from the airport and I will get you a safe deposit box to keep your passport and any other important papers in. Only you would have the key.

Cellphone - web store
ScammerBuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not at the travel agent stage yet. I got busy this week with actual work and couldn't keep the flow of email going. So I'm still a few emails behind you. But I really can't wait to get to the travel agent stage. I have some good stuff planned for that point. In fact, in my last email (attached below) I even write that I can't wait until "she" starts asking me for money and presents. I like your approach the the whole travel agent stage. I've got a slightly different plan for that point in the bullshit. But I'm curious to see how this progresses for you. Here's my last email:

Wiola,

Greetings and dear hello to you, warm. Thank you for another email in the series. I read them all, many times to times again. I think it’s going pretty well and right, according to the sequence and the approach.

I try to answer your questions. My answers are all good and such. And here they are. It is me. Truth and SINCERITY ALWAYS. Very healthy things, this is. I think you know my emotions and they are like my favorite song from Celine Dion. River deep and mountain high…ain’t no mountain high enough. And you are always interesting person for me with all the right themes. Pleasant and truth for you. I no disappoint you. I no disappoint me.

Even though we correspondence for short time, I have relations with you in my bottom that are warmly and tenderness. Always! It is difficult for me to believe because I have so much money and I am a doctor in Beverly Hills. This never happened me before. I think you choose the best life. I know, as you say, that men in Azerbaijan are many good men. I eat many myself for fun times. Never bad experiences. Heat with you, so much, and even more many. Kisses.

In the future, I like children. I always give them presents and toys because of beloved happiness!!!! Good mans. Truth. I would like to buy many children, just like Lady Madonna. Tenderness is good. Please don’t be afraid of family happiness. Always good experiences and don’t worry, be happy. McFerrin. The main relations for me are the ones on my bottom.

I like the photos you send of this womans. Can you send more? Sexy and heart, send those. Do you like my photo? Does it make you feel funny on your special purpose? It’s OK if it does because you can stick them there then and just walk around with me stuck you always.

Sorry to ask you so many questions. But I have so more questions. I want relations and build very high, like Bill Maher when he goes to the Playboy Mansion. You and me SERIOUS RELATIONS in the grotto.

Presents and gift and beautiful things. I have this stuff and such. Truthful for YOU! Sincerity relations are the best with letters and finest feelings. My mansion and yacht run on coffee and tea and tasty cakes. You and me!!! Tender too.

I laugh at you and smile. So nice. I wait very much for your next letter and hope that in it you ask me for some money and presents.

Here’s a picture of me writing this at my computer. Next time I can send you one with my ding-dong in it. Truth.

Heart and tender,

-Rand
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Travel Agency

Quote:
Hello Mr. Derrick,
Thanks for your answer.
I have received from you the information which I needed. so thank you again,
And now we can conclude the contract with your girl? I warn you, that if to conclude the contract with your girl. Then the contract will demand payment within a week. It is important.
I will give you a contract copy if you want. The total cost of her
trip will be 1320 USD. Into this sum of money enters:
Return tickets (there and back)
The passport
The visa
Medicine insurance
Other taxes
Agency work
Who will pay this money for contract? Because your girl told me that
she cannot,
and if you can to pay this contract and your meeting so you can use Money Gram or Western Union system. And I can tell to you more.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another from the agent and one from him

Quote:
Fresh Breeze Travel Agency to me

show details 6:38 AM (1 hour ago)

We prepare only tourist visas. Also we can not prepare other visas. Because the girl goes first time in general abroad. She except the tourist visa cannot receive any.
Because she did not fly earlier.

Quote:
[email protected] to me

show details 7:53 AM (44 minutes ago)

My dear and my favourite prince Derrick!
Again and again you give me pleasure and fine mood! You write me very gentle letters full of love and it is always pleasant and interesting to me to read them! I am glad, that I see from you these words. And my mood now at height from it!!!! I see, what you the person. I see it in your letters. I am very glad, and to appreciate it!!!! Now I will tell to you a little. Already I have signed the contract with agency. I ask you to write it letters every day ok? You promise that will always write letters to my agent? I should pay now a trip, but I cannot. Because I can not make it one. You can help me? So it is a shame to me to ask from you something. How you look at it? Please simply tell to me the answer. And if you cannot, I will try to search itself again for the decision ok? I do not want only that you have thrown me now ok?
I very much to wait that happy day when a smog to look in your beautiful eyes and to tell: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! It is valid as in a fairy tale! I dream every day of you, I as though to fly in love clouds!!! My acquaintance has told to me, that I have shine in my opinion! I very cheerful and am a lot of now pleasure! You very beautiful and elegant man and I know, that many women will envy me when will look at us with you! As we will be with you ideal pair to be together. You will see it when we will be together.
That we write each other beautiful letters. IT is good! But nothing will be compared to a real meeting. Thus we can understand each other. You will see, what I the girl. I will see, what you the man actually. For this reason I wish to see you as soon as possible. You can understand me better. You understand me the darling?
So, it is a pity but today in the street it is very wet underfoot and a nasty weather. I have presented as to such weather we with you we will sit at home and to enjoy the friend the friend! I wish to prepare for you a lot of good kitchen and I know, that you will always ask the additive! I like to prepare good meal when there are many products! Write to me, you have a favourite dish? What is pleasant to you meal???
Now in the Internet of cafe it is a lot of people and everyone to go to cafe and to search for something! I saw here one woman and she searched for the man from the Western Europe! I have thought, that I happy, that have found the love and to wish this girl to find the happiness! I only have told to it that it was more cautious. THAT she searched for the correct man who never would deceive her. And she has told, yes I agree!!! I am valid is very happy, that I have you and I will say to you again and again, that I love you very strongly!!! My darling, I LOVE you, very very strongly!!!!!!! I know, that we will live the happy!!! I know, that will be a hard time, but we to struggle with it together!!! I to finish my letter and again to go now! I cannot write to you in the evening, but I again and will think again of us with you and to miss on you, my most expensive and favourite!!!! I kiss you, yours Wiola here!!!!!!!!

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to mail the agent but he is bouncing back

Quote:
to wiolawilkamik

show details 9:20 AM (2 minutes ago)

Good morning my little Princess. I'm not sure what has happened with your agent, but his mail was returned to me. I'm not sure that I understand the system that your country uses. Paying for a 3 month visa will make us have to buy another when you decide to come back. It looks like a way to get more money out of you.

You do not have to worry about the money my dear. I would never think of making you pay for the trip. I just have to figure out how long I will be stuck here on this job doing cleanup and bringing in the new rig. They are still working on the fires that aren't coming from the well. Once they get those put out, we will move the company in to put out the source of the fire. I do not want to be stuck at work while you are here. They still haven't told us if our vehicles and our bunk houses are okay. I may have to go get another truck.

Please ask your agent why his mail is not working now.

I love you Princess Wiwi

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking a mail from wiola will follow shortly, but the agent sent this.

Quote:
FRESH BREEZE TRAVEL AGENCY [email protected] to me

show details 10:38 AM (6 minutes ago)

Hello and this is again Fresh Breeze Travel Agency and Mr. Vadzim here,
All weekend since September, 24th, 2011 we have problems with our Internet site and also e-mail. It will be work soon. But if you have sent me any letter at this time? Then I want that you have sent me a copy of your message here: [email protected]
And still I have sent you a letter copy. At which you could see my answer to those days.
I think that you can temporarily write me here again:
[email protected]
I will wait your answer tomorrow. Further to discuss your meeting with your girl.

I can't allow that to get stale!

Quote:
to ta.freshbreeze

show details 11:00 AM (0 minutes ago)

I had, in fact sent you 2 mails, both with the same content, but they bounced. I thought I had messed up your address somehow. I hope you get your site fixed soon so I can look at it.

The original mail that I sent was to tell you that my Princess has never been asked to pay for this. I have always believed this expense was mine. I do not understand how your country works so please forgive me for asking why we cannot get the fiancee visa? If she shows up with only a tourist visa and returns home, then we will have to go through this all over again. It makes no sense. I will buy her a round trip ticket just in case she decides to go back but I truly believe that she loves me and may want to stay here.

I would really like for you to tell me if there is a way to work around the rules there? I would pay more money if this could be arranged.

Thank you for your time

Cellphone - web store
JazzCat622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, finally found you guys !! I was exchanging emails with this girl or whoever it is. Same thing, no questions being answered. I was receiving emails from a different address but same exact content just to a different guy so, she told me she works at MirObuvi which is actually a legit store in Minsk but offered to call her there and never answered that question !! Oh, I have no phone she says, so I offered to send her a phone and no answer to that question. I figured a $100 for a phone and card is nothing to verify if this could possibly be legit. I type in the MirObuvi and some of the things she said in email and got a blog in Persia, ok so not the end of the world if she is at an internet cafe as I was told but....??? Then I get this travel agency email and googled it and found you guys. Kind of a bummer, the girl in the photos sure is hot. After 3 weeks of emails all of sudden got the "I have never had sex before" message from the 30 year old model who didn't want an arranged marriage. Did not see that one coming!! So are they just trying to get girls married to Americans or just taking the money and disappearing ?? Anyone know that ?
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jazzcat, money, money, money........oh! and the money is my guess but the guys and girls on here may tell you different.
How the hell did you get to that stage with those garbled messages? Very Happy

You came to the right place at the right time. It will be a sweaty 15 stone hairy arsed bloke sending the emails. The girl in the photo's doesn't need to contact random strangers for money or sex, i reckon she will do really fine on her own.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you found this Jazzy and welcome aboard, but I hope you are not using real details. Please bait safe and sign up for a risky free mentor!

Cellphone - web store
JazzCat622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just emailed her ( I prefer to say her yet ) as if she was a romantic little high school kid and she responded to it. If it's a guy, he's awfully romantic !!! ha. I actually got some detail from them. I still think it might be a girl typing but the guy is the "travel agent" and the closer on the deal. I treated it as real until I found out different or was asked for money. I was going to call MirObuvi and ask for her because I have the phone number. She talks about working there. I didn't give any other info other than first name and sent a picture of the lakes where I live but not even the city name. Hey, if it was a one in a billion chance that without giving anyone any money, a European model shows up at my doorstep, I'm not gonna kick her off. Baha!!! I'll read more of this when I get off work but looks pretty exact to what I received for email. She uses a different email when i get mine than Dennis. It's kinda fun doin' this. later bro.
JazzCat622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are actually correct on this. In order to get a Fiance' Visa you HAVE to meet your bride at least once and be able to prove it to the US Government along with proof of relationship. She may come to visit first and then HAS to go home and then the sucker... I mean one of us guys applies for the Fiance Visa thru one of the law firms to make sure the paperwork is right. Of course there were no other men beside me... so all of this couldn't possibly be a lie! Not from Wiola! Hey maybe it really is Anna under disguize trying to escape the oppressive Belarus regime... oooh scary. sigh. You know in order to figure out that broken english I bet i read those letters like 16 times. In a shower is showering her with compliments or your feelings. That one took a week to figure out. Tell you about my bottom is what am I like basically. I know a girl that used to live in Minsk, she works with me so says Russian language does not translate well. ya think? Next time I want a Russian bride i am going thru a reliable source like their mafia. Baha!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I poked her/him a bit last night with a "why haven't I heard from you in 2 days" message and got 3 from her/him and 1 from the travel agent.

From me. Last night

Quote:
Princess, what is wrong? Are you OK? I have not heard from you in 2 days. Please tell me what is happening.

These are from her/him

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick, and how you today? How your mood? I think, that at you all is good!
Today we again have bad weather and all the day it is raining, but in the cafe Internet to see very warm here again I again from you the letter! I very much to rejoice again! You really very kind person and at you are smothering and kind heart.
I am glad to read your letters, I to appreciate your words. It is glad, that you answer me always!!!! I am happy, that have found you in this big world. The god sees yours kindness and care and all good will return to you, my lovely prince!!!! You very beautiful, at you the kind soul and heart! My Love to you is very difficult for telling words, the love needs to be felt! I feel, that I love you all heart and soul! I want, that you always to know it and never to forget!
I will tell to you of what I now thought, and also last night. I to represent as I I will sit at home in the afternoon and to wait for you from work. I will be cleaned in the house and to prepare good meal! You to come home and I will embrace at once you and to kiss. Then we together to sit down a table and to eat! In your house it will be always pure and cosy, to like you it! You will always know, that the house you is waited by your favourite girl Wiola who already misses on you and waits, when you to come from work!
But it will be only first time. As then I wish to work also itself. I think, what we can select to me work unequivocally in your country??? I think, that we can. We can with you all. When we together - we force which cannot be won!!!!!!!! We will be strongest, because our feelings will be strong!!!!
And now I will tell, that I want: I always to dream, that my beloved to bring to me a breakfast in bed in the morning! I looked a film and to me very much I want it! It is very romantic and beautiful! You will bring to me a breakfast in bed at least once??? Today in the Internet of cafe it is a lot of people and it is constant all computers are occupied! I to wait for 30 minutes when to be released my computer. But I think, what my letter is pleasant to you also you will answer me? Now I to go home, but tomorrow there will be a new day and I will see again your letter and your gentle words of love!! And I also wish to know then particularly. You spoke with Mr. Vadzim as my tourist agent? You should write it the information and I think that you have made it.
Then Mr. Vadzim has asked me. If I am ready to fly to you already soon according to the contract? I have answered positively. But then he has asked me. Whether I can to pay a trip such big sum of money? I have told that I cannot. And I speak to you fairly and I do not wish from you anything to hide. I have told to my agent that he spoke with you about it. It is very a shame to me, excuse. I cannot write more.! I kiss you much - much, yours Wiola!!!

Quote:
I am sorry the darling Derrick. If I can not always answer. But also sometimes there is a lot of work. And also when the client comes already almost in the end of the working day. It is necessary to help the client before closing.
And still then already I have not time to go to inetrnet-cafe to answer. I then nevertheless already wait always for next day to run in Internet cafe.
Here today I can write. I will choose a maximum quantity of time and I promise. I also ask you tell to me.
What precisely think at you about me? You have received my last letter? What do you think?
9999999999 kisses. Wiola

Quote:
My agent speaks that them e-mail will temporarily not work. Today they will try to restore it. Or nevertheless already to do new e-mail from travel agency.
Till this time they can answer here: [email protected]
I also will write now the letter to Mr. Vadzim to ask as to our meeting. I think that you wrote him the letter again. And that we with you to be defined in all details.
I love you. Yours Wiola

And this from the agent

Quote:
Fresh Breeze Travel Agency [email protected] to me

show details 6:13 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello Mr.Derrick
Thanks for your answer.
I have received from you the information which I needed. so thank you again,
Can we conclude the contract with your girl? I warn you, that if to conclude the contract with your girl.
Then the contract will demand payment within a week. It is important.
I will give you a contract copy if you want?? The total cost of her
trip to you and back will be 1320 USD. Into this sum of money enters:
Return tickets (there and back)
The passport
The visa
Medicine insurance
Other taxes
Agency work
Who will pay this money of this contract? Because your girl told me that
she can't,
and if you can pay this contract and your meeting so you can use Money Gram or Western Union system.
And I can tell to you more.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
JazzCat622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "travel agents" address comes up as a government office location:
Belarus State Agrarian Tech Univ (the phone country code 48 given for contact is from Poland) No reference of this travel agency anywhere.
My emails received are also nearly identical to yours.
I still think "she" may be female due to all the detail. Guys dont normally talk like that, but good lord this "closer" is like a circus clown. I am waiting for the travel agents first email yet. I didn't email "her" last night. They sure send nice pics of Anna though!!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The closer/agent is dumb as a stump! He reads very little, if anything, and sends the same thing again and again. I think you may be right about the opener though. Does come off as very feminine. Instead of writing to the agent, replying to the same mail he sent the first time, i sent this to her(?).

Quote:
to wiolawilkamik

show details 10:54 AM (0 minutes ago)

Hello Princess Wiwi! I was worried that something bad had happened to you. Mr. Vadzim seems to have problems reading and understanding my mail. Could you call him and ask him to read what I have written to him? I have already answered those questions once.

That is enough about him!

I love the new picture you sent me! I can't wait to get naked and steal your towel, then chase you around the pasture and do naughty things to you when I catch you! I'll even teach you how to play tune in Tokyo! I have ordered us a new bed and I will send you pictures when it is finished. It is hand carved and it is for our naughty time!

I do need for you to understand that my job does not allow me to be at home a lot. I am having problems with the job I am on now that won't allow me to be home for at least a month. We have just brought in the welders and the trucks to start tearing this rig apart and getting it out of here so we can deal with the rest of the problem.

When we do get to meet you will not have to worry about money. You can bring some if you want, but I will show you how a man treats a real Princess. We can figure out what you want to do in your business while you are here and we'll find you a car or truck also.

I better go for now.

I love you my Princess!

Cellphone - web store
JazzCat622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap I think I got this figured out !! I am not a baiter so not at your level, just got lucky and found you guys, but hear me out.
Minsk is a big city and they have internet. Who can't afford internet and would be excited about an internet café opening up and be there the same time veryday, during the day, when they should be at their pretend fashion job? Who would steer the conversation back to romance constantly almost as if she was bored and put off the closing of the crime to talk more romance? Who would pick the most nationally recognized model as her persona and would say she works at MirObuvi which makes their own leather goods in the back of their shop and are VERY high fashion. Read the emails and how they're constructed. Why would she even think to reference virginity for a 30 year old model?
I think she's a kid !! I would say high school and maybe as young as 14. We emailed for over 3 weeks before I got wind of a closer. Who else would fall into a racket set up by a closer that's this much of a douche?
And who would have someone that young help him work a scam? Who would be this much of an amateur and choose addresses and phone numbers that are so easy to trace and verify are fraudulent? The closer is a kid too, probably around 20 years old or so maybe that Vlad dude. Not that it matters, it's still a scam, but all the nuances match up in that scenario. I'd but a hundred bucks their kids.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic