SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quickie Dollar Chop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get so many lately that it is hard to deal with but I have a quick way to dollar chop these A-holes that is causeing some disconsternation and gets ole Mr. Gomer back into the game. All I do is modify some of the information in the email hit return and wait for the schite to hit the fan. Notice the differences in the returned email from the one I got. My goal here is to make him think his account was hacked by...Mr. G and that we have already sent the money. Of course we can't send anymore until we get that back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original:

Hello Dear Beneficiary,

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Rev Dr Favour Okeke the new director officer of Eco bank Benin Republic Plc West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I am now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $8.5 million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the office of IMF office Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Rev John Chukwuemeka was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declear to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately without wasting time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me. And i want you to understand that you will send our transfer fee of $85 usd with this information bellow through Western union or MoneyGram with this name.

Reciever's name.......................Uzor Okoye
Country......................Benin Republic.
City.................Cotonou.
Text Question...................Honest?
Answer......................Trust.
Amount..............$85 usd.
Mtcn no................
sender's name................

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately, email address;([email protected]) And you can call me +22999035386.Please make sure that you send your information complete so that there will be no mistake in transferring your total fund.

Your account number========
Name of bank===========
Bank address============
Bank user name==========
Routing number==========
Home address============
Copy of id==============
Your phone number==========
Your occupation ============

Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to receive your fund with 74hrs ok, if your are able to call me am free call this line +22999035386,Thanks and remain bless, my regards to your family.

Rev Dr Favour Okeke
CALL +22999035386
Eco bank director general

MY REPLY with modified email below:

Dear Dr. Gomer

We have made haste and forwarded you the $85.00 this afternoon. Still waiting you hear that you received the money. My accountant would like for you to generate some sort of receipt for tracking, tax and accounting purposes. I have tried calling the number you provided but cannot get in touch with you or your bank. Please advise. It was most difficult sending money to Nigeria via Western Union as the Western Union Agent warned us that this could be a scam and was quite hesitant in allowing us to process the transfer. I told him that we were dealing with a bank official, Dr. Gomer Econee and for him not to worry as the deal was legitimate. We are however going to wait until receiving word from yourself before providing you with specific banking details.

Thanks again.

All the best.

Dxxx Fxxxxx

Hello Dear Beneficiary,

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Rev Dr Gomer Oconee the new director officer of Lagos Commercial Bank, Lagos Nigeria, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I am now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $8.5 million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the office of IMF office Nigeria and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Rev John Chukwuemeka was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declear to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately without wasting time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me. And i want you to understand that you will send our transfer fee of $85 usd with this information bellow through Western union or MoneyGram with this name.

Reciever's name.......................Gomer Oconee
Country......................Nigeria.
City.................Lagos.
Text Question...................What was chopped?
Answer......................Your Dollar.
Amount..............$85 usd.
Mtcn no................
sender's name................

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately, email address;([email protected]) And you can call me +22999035388.Please make sure that you send your information complete so that there will be no mistake in transferring your total fund.

Your account number========
Name of bank===========
Bank address============
Bank user name==========
Routing number==========
Home address============
Copy of id==============
Your phone number==========
Your occupation ============

Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to receive your fund with 74hrs ok, if your are able to call me am free call this line +22999035388,Thanks and remain bless, my regards to your family.

Rev Dr Gomer Oconee
CALL +22999035388
Eco bank director general

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one I just chopped the hell out of and am making him think that Mr. "G" is hacked squarely into his email, communicating directly to him with warnings to stay away, making disparaging comments about low lifes from Benin and is redirecting his money from the maga (my other character). In this email, he is contacting Mr. "G" to go over the rules of being a good guyman as it is obvious Mr. "G" is not playing by the book. I've got 3 others begging me not to send anymore of their money to Mr. "G". It gets intense when they think they've lost $35.00, even more when its hundreds of thousands in easy pickings that slipped right through their pathetic little fingers. This is so easy.

«RE: YOU SEE HOW IT IS DONE!
From:"F.B.I REPUBLIC OF BENIN" <[email protected]> [Add]
To:[email protected] [Add]
Date:Thu, 15 Sep 2011 1:56 AM (3 hours 41 minutes ago)
View as text - Show Raw MessageShow full header

Listing to me guy, u are 9j and iam also from 9j, and again u are guy man am also guyman, so do not cours me becos i never course. maga is not 4 one person if work u shop and if i work i shop, i don,t know the kind human being iam, so face ur work.

i have workout money in lagos b4 i com this benin and that is not the ways of guyman.
so mind ur self.
if u workout $20m na ur pocket u don,t know and i don,t know u so face ur work.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION MR WARD CLEAVER
Date:Fri, 16 Sep 2011 2:08 PM (18 hours 14 minutes ago)
View as text - Show Raw MessageShow full headerDear Sir

The money was sent to your employee Mr. Gomer already this morning and he has been in touch with us by telephone. We have provided our banking specifics to facilitate the transfer. Thank you all for your hard work and commendations to Mr. Gomer for being proactive and getting this done before the weekend. Please talk to Mr. Gomer as he stated, he will settle up with you on Monday morning and finalize all of his requisite paperwork.

Sincerely
--
Ward Cleaver
[email protected]

On Friday, September 16, 2011 1:40 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Attn; Mr Ward Cleaver

I have received your mail, base what you are saying where did you sent the transfer fee charge? Because any fee you must pay is for the Award Ownership Certificate which will serve as insure legitimate of the funds. So Mr Ward, can you please reconfirm the payment slip which you made to Mr Gomer. So that we can know what to do now. Because you made a mistake of sending the fee to them ok. I want you to call our office phone +229 99 506 555 for more update and series of question to avoid impostors of your funds. Please you don’t have to communicate with any other person except this office ok. You can be emailing us so that we can transfer your funds right now. Before we transfer your funds, you have to pay for the Award Ownership Certificate which the Ministry of Finance demanded before your total funds will transferred to you.

Use this information’s and send the money now so that we can transfer your funds immediately.
Receivers name… Mr Uzor Okoye
Country………..Benin Republic
City…………..Cotonou
Text Questions. God
Answer…Mighty
Amount…$500 only
Mtcn……?
Senders Name….?

Please we requested this fee from you because we did not received any money from you. And we don’t know where you sent the money. So we urge right to send the fee to avoid internet hackers ok.

You have to detail the payment slip through our email address right now.
Waiting your urgent response

Thank you

Mr Edwin Hoover
Western Union Director

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After message action, go to Sent Items Stay here Next Previous Next Unread Previous Unread First Last -- Go To -- Inbox (19/4) Drafts (1/1) Sent Items (40) Trash (106)
Re: IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION MR WARD CLEAVER
Date:Fri, 16 Sep 2011 3:41 PM (16 hours 44 minutes ago)
View as text - Show Raw MessageShow full headerHello, what is the problem? I have not heard again from Mr. Gomer in the past few hours and now, you do not respond to your emails. I am very concerned that we might have just sent Mr. Gomer some money by Western Union and then gave him our banking details. Please advise.

--
Ward Cleaver
[email protected]

On Friday, September 16, 2011 1:40 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Attn; Mr Ward Cleaver

I have received your mail, base what you are saying where did you sent the transfer fee charge? Because any fee you must pay is for the Award Ownership Certificate which will serve as insure legitimate of the funds. So Mr Ward, can you please reconfirm the payment slip which you made to Mr Gomer. So that we can know what to do now. Because you made a mistake of sending the fee to them ok. I want you to call our office phone +229 99 506 555 for more update and series of question to avoid impostors of your funds. Please you don’t have to communicate with any other person except this office ok. You can be emailing us so that we can transfer your funds right now. Before we transfer your funds, you have to pay for the Award Ownership Certificate which the Ministry of Finance demanded before your total funds will transferred to you.

Use this information’s and send the money now so that we can transfer your funds immediately.
Receivers name… Mr Uzor Okoye
Country………..Benin Republic
City…………..Cotonou
Text Questions. God
Answer…Mighty
Amount…$500 only
Mtcn……?
Senders Name….?

Please we requested this fee from you because we did not received any money from you. And we don’t know where you sent the money. So we urge right to send the fee to avoid internet hackers ok.

You have to detail the payment slip through our email address right now.
Waiting your urgent response

Thank you

Mr Edwin Hoover
Western Union Director

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re:Re: IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION MR WARD CLEAVER
Date:Sat, 17 Sep 2011 4:49 AM (3 hours 40 minutes ago)
View as text - Show Raw MessageShow full headerDear Sir,

I have received several phone calls from Mr. Gomer as well as an email from him warning me exactly the same thing about you. He claims that you are a criminal trying to defraud me. Shall I forward you the email he sent and let you two sort it out?

Thanks as I am confused and we have opened out business banking account system to Mr. Gomer already as well as sent him some more money. I do not like how this is shaping up at all.

Sincerely
--
Ward Cleaver
[email protected]

On Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:18 AM, [email protected] wrote:
Attn ; Mr Ward Cleaver

I have anonymously received your mail this morning as i resumed office, and i am very sorry for my late respond to you. And our office is close before you email yesterday. Base on what you are saying about Mr Gomer, he is not our staff and we don’t know precisely who you are talking about, and I think Mr Gomer is one of our ex-worker who just retired for two years ago now, and In my greatest surprise I don’t know how he examine that you have funds here with us. So be advice to stop communicating with him now, to avoid him extorting money from you and you losing your funds. The money you sent to him was tremendous mistake from you, and you could have not done that, all you have to do now, if you really want your funds to be transferred, is to send the fee of Award Ownership Certificate which the Ministry of Finance demanded from you before you can have access to your funds. That is only thing delaying your funds to be transfer to you.

And you are urge strictly as you receive this mail, go to the western union and make the payment of $500 dollars for the issuance of the certificate from the Federal High Court, so that I will obtain the certificate on your behalf and present it to the Ministry of Finance to them to release your funds to you and to show legitimate of this funds.

Here is the information’s to send the required fee through our cashier name mention below
Receivers Name……Mr Uzor Okoye
Country…………..Benin Republic
City……………..Cotonou
Text Question….God
Answer……..Mighty
Amount…. $500 only.
Mtcn…?
Senders Name…?

NOTE; you have stop any further communication from him now; when he call you on cellphone don’t answer him. And atom of communication from him again, report to us, and will invade our security men to get him arrested, and we will take him to the Law Court for interrogations and for Embezzlement of Money Laundering and criminality.

Please don’t worry ok every thing is in control to get your funds release to you. And we strictly apologies for the inconveniencies that you are encountering since now. Just follow our instructions listed above, you will definitely receive your funds.

Waiting your Speedy response with the payment slip to enable us carry our duties effectively.

Thank you

Mr Edwin Hoover
Western Union Director.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forwarded this warning from Mr. Gomer about Mr. Hoover

Fwd: YOU ARE WARN FROM MR. EDWIN HOOVER AN UZOR OKOYE
Date:Sat, 17 Sep 2011 5:17 AM (3 hours 14 minutes ago)
View as text - Show Raw MessageShow full headerDear Mr. Hoover

I am forwarding my last email from Mr. Gomer. I will not move forward with either of you two until you two can figure this out. I think it is ridiculous that you two are calling each other names like some sort of school children.

You know how to contact me.

All the best
--
Ward Cleaver
[email protected]

----- Original message -----
To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:12:16 -0700
Subject: YOU ARE WARN FROM MR. EDWIN HOOVER AN UZOR OKOYE

DEAR MR. WARD CLEAVER

I MUST ISSUE A STRONG STATEMENT OF WARNING AGAINST THIS SO CALL MR. EDWIN HOOVER HE IS A FRAUD AN CRIMINAL. HE WAS DISMISSED BY OUR ORGANIZATION FOR STEAL MONEY AND FOR HOMOSEXUAL LOVE WITH HOMELESS MAN LIVING IN BACK. DO NOT PAY ANY ATENTION TO HIM. IF HE BEG YOU DO NOT LISTEN. HE IS THEFT AN CROOK. DIS UZOR OKOYE FOR SEND MONEY IS FRAUD TO. HIS MOTHER WITCH AN BURN IN HER VILLAGE FOR PRACTICE WITCHCRAFT AN FOR FUK GOAT AN PIG. DO NO BE DECIVE MY FRIEN WARD CLEAVER AN DO NOT DESPAIR. I WILL HELP U 100% SECURE THIS FUND. I CALL U AGIN ON MONDAY OK.

YOU CAN CALL ME. +22999035388
MR. GOMER OCONEE
[email protected]

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re:Fwd: YOU ARE WARN FROM MR. EDWIN HOOVER AN UZOR OKOYE
Date:Sat, 17 Sep 2011 7:41 AM (53 minutes 9 seconds ago)
Mr. Hoover

I have already told you we have sent Mr. Gomer a fair amount of money already and we are also missing over $78,000.00 from the business account until I called and had the account froze this morning. I will not do business with you or proceed in this transaction until we can sort out this whole Mr. Gomer verses Mr. Hoover thing we are dealing with. How can you have your agent collect money and transfer money, then claim he doesn't work for you and then come back and ask me to make the same mistake twice?

Please hold on until I can get this sorted out on Monday.
--
Ward Cleaver
[email protected]

On Saturday, September 17, 2011 10:21 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Mr Ward
You have to reconfirm your information’s to us so that we transfer your funds through bank to bank wire transfer. And also include your bank account information’s and try to send the required fee immediately.

Waiting your response with the information’s listed above.

Mr Edwin Hoover
Western Union Director.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the police have discovered this fraud and are going to arrest both Mr. Hoover and Mr. Gomer....Ward has offered a reward for solid proof of the arrest...a certificate for the "JELLY OF THE MONTH" club, coming up...

Re: FROM INTERPOL POLICE FORCE UNIT.
To:"International Police Authority Worldwide Benin Branch." <[email protected]> [Add]
Date:Sat, 17 Sep 2011 8:02 AM (34 minutes 38 seconds ago)

Dear Inspector Deen

I thought something was off about this whole proceeding. Good of you to finger it right away. Please advise as how to recover the over $78,000.00 taken from us by these two nefarious men and please provide solid proof of their arrest in the form of police report and photos of the two men being detained. I should like to further state that knowing you do your job because you are an honorable and upright man and justice is your reward, we are prepared to offer a handsome reward to yourself for seeing this through for us. Suffice it to say you will be pleasantly pleased with the reward. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best.
--
Ward Cleaver
[email protected]

On Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:51 PM, "International Police Authority Worldwide Benin Branch." <[email protected]> wrote:

FROM INTERPOL POLICE FORCE UNIT.

TO THE URGENT ATTENTION OF MR WARD CLEAVER (BENEFICIARY).

We the international Police Authority have just gotten information about what you are pasing through with those imposters claiming that he is Hover or Gomer. telling you that the are going to get your Fund to you

Mr Cleaver, We are desprate to make sure that we get both of them arrested today, we have already fax warrant to the Benin Republic Local Police Authority regarding this issue and unfailingly they must be arrested today, Meanwhile we want you to stop any further communication with any of them till we will conclude our verifications and get all of them involve in this matter arrested ok.

We also got information that you have sent some money to them, Mr Cleaver, it is my pleasure to advise you to stop sending money to any of them till we finalize our operation and get back to you.
We have also consulted the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and they have confirmed to us thatyou are having Fund to receive but they told us that they don't know Mr Hoover or Gomer, they have given us order to fish them out where ever they are and it is our civil obligation to make sure that we get them all arrested.

All we want you to do now is to have patince, it is our duty to make sure that you receive your Fund without any hitches ok.

I want you to email me back right now with your current phone number so that I will be updating you in any situtaion wth your Fund ok.

Thank you.

OFFICER IN CHARGE; SUPP. MICHAEL DEEN
Inspector General of International Interpol Police Force Unity.

International Interpol Police Force Unity.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic