SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Philosophy of a Madman (in Spanish!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from my Spanish-speaking* lad, today:

*I'm using that term loosly.

Quote:
recuerde, la libertad de expresión es el derecho de toda persona natural, incluso si una persona opta por comportarse irracionalmente , para expresar su mujer la locura, al igual que los hombres, son seres humanos. esta es una verdad incontestable.

Which translates roughly to: " Remember, freedom of expression is the right of every individual; even if a man chooses to behave irrationally, to express his wife's madness; like men, they are human beings. This is an incontestable truth."

I think I'm gonna have to work hard to out-crazy this lad. First, I'm gonna have to give myself a homemade labotamy. Now, where's that cork-screw?

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's talking Babelpeceño — and the grammar of "para expresar su mujer la locura" suggests it — you can throw some intentional misspellings in, which his translator program will probably leave alone and mess up the grammar around. See "Tickling the Spanish Ivories" for an example.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since my Spanish isn't exactly award worthy either, that won't be much of a problem. I wrote back and basically argued that if a husband has the right to express his wife's madness, does a wife not also have the right to express her husband's madness? If a man is a human being, is a woman not also a human being? Are these not also absolute truths? Oh and here's the information you requested.

We'll see if he replies. Smile

UPDATE: He just sent me a script, informing me that there's been a problem (heaven's forefend) and that he'll keep me posted. I'll let him know that I'm disappointed to hear the news but I'm even more disappointed that he chose to ignore my diatribe on women's rights.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hate to double post but I just want to send huge thank you to vonpaso for the grammar and spelling idea. I just wrote back with this (translated):

Quote:
Hello *****. How are you? I am disappointed to hear that there was a problem with your business. However, I must say that I am also disappointed that you did not even acknowledge what I said about women's issues. In order for me to continue to help you, I need to know that you agree with me about women's rights. I hope you understand.

However, with all the misspellings and poor grammmer, Google Translate must have had a stroke because here's what came back when I checked it:

Quote:
Hello ****. How are you? I am disappointed there was a prolem[sic] with the business. But I must say I'm decepiona TAMIEN not even recognize what I say about women's issues. In order to continue to help me remember I need to know about dercechos women. I hope you understand

I should've started baiting in Spanish a lot sooner.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic