SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Common lad conventions and phrases

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the Senegalese romance ladettes think they can move from here.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An after-thought:

Cpt. Tripps wrote:
Lads must think Americans are stupid.

(Dora's quote)

The reason that lads believe Westerners to be simple is plainly obvious. So obvious in fact that I missed it.

Baiters play as stupid gullible victims. They can never get it right, especially this westin onion thingy. The reciept covering the MTCN, broken scanners.

It is no wonder that lads look upon us as incompetent fools.

LOL
Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would say the majority of 419 letters is the urgency to keep the "deal" secret and not tell anyone. While this would add an air of secrecy to the morally and legally grey proposition, it's also likely that if a victim told someone else about the proposition, that other person would tell them it's a scam and talk them out of doing it.

Not really. Lads don't think that way. They are trying isolate a victim to the barrister/loan officer, etc., while trying to make the victim feel 'secure' in the scam. The victim doesn't recognize what's happening and is being taken down the primrose path. Everyone is a friend; everyone promises secrecy; everyone will be 'taken care of' in the end, especially the victim -- who is ultimately left penniless.

As for me, I complain here:
Quote:
COSTOMER DEPANTMENT

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would agree on them not understanding western culture.

How baits progress
I have said in the past baiting, is like a back and white negative of scams. It’s the same but its radically different.

Greed/stupidity
Many lads think westerners are greedy, yet they are greedy as anyone in the west. A greed that is so great it causes them to defile their God and homeland. In fact the actions of even a few mugus do more damage to Nigeria’s image, than all the “White Supremacist” combined could hope to achieve.

On Americans being stupid, stupidity has little to do with falling for scams. Sometimes people get caught right at the “right time”. Or wrong time from a vics perspective, the planets align themselves in such a way the person is desperate for cash, or whatever.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Further to my comment on invoices, here's a recent example from Mr Duk3 of the Standard Chartered Bank.

Saturday, after Cammy requested an invoice:

Quote:
How can we issue you an invoice when you have not make up the payment? No it’s only when we confirm the payment made we can issue invoice for it Ok. Once we confirm this payment from you we will issue you an invoice for confirmation and proper noted by you.

A mild slap later:

Quote:
You do not need an invoice to make payment through this option, the voice for your funds transfer with us will be issued to you as soon as we confirm payment and commence onward with your funds release for transfer.

Cammy stood firm, and so did the Lad:

Quote:
We will make the invoice / Transfer Slip of your transfer transfer with us available as soon as the transfer is confirmed by our accredited agents in Ghana.

Cammy got a bank account (off to Alan it went), but no invoice, and she was slightly profane about it. The Lad didn't take that well and decided that a threat was in order:

Quote:
We understand that you are making mistake because it’s only the bank where you will send the payment from is where the invoice for the payment you are making will be issued from. The only document which we are going to issue you is PAYMENT SCHEDULE. We are not familiar with the kind of invoice you are requesting for because bank does not issue invoice but receipt of payment which we will issue you as soon as we confirm the payment by our approved agents in Ghana . For your information, your delays over this transfer may lead to confiscation of this payment.

Some incredulity got this response:

Quote:
We are pleased to be at your service; when you know that, why asking us to issue you an invoice? Invoice can only be issued when you are buying product not for transfers ok. Please if you know that you are here for jokes? Better stop communicating this bank because we may not tolerate you. We advise you go to your bank and ask them if a bank can issue invoice or not because with the way you are sounding. You are like a joker; we are not pleasing you for the fee because the fund in question is yours. Therefore if you like make up the payment or forget about this transaction.

So Cammy went to her bank and reported what she'd been told, to get this reply:

Quote:
We are pleased to be at your service; does it look like we are selling or you dealing with a shop here? Like I said bank does not issue invoice, we only issue payment receipt which is after payment. Then after the transfer of your funds into your nominated bank, we will send you a transfer confirmation slip which you will present before your bank for approval and full access to your cash. Therefore, you are the person delaying this transfer.

Some Lads just hate invoices!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic