SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverse Scam in Progress - need a little help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chinny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this is in the correct forum. This is the furthest I've ever gotten with a scammer and I'm not sure which direction to go. Hopefully this is the right forum.

This post is a little lengthy so sorry in advance. This is how far I am so far in the exchange. I'm currently trying to figure out a way to get money from the scammer

Hi,
I'm interested in buying this unit, and I'd like to know if its still available for sale?like how long have you been using it? is it new?Is it still in good condition? what's your reason for selling it?the reason am asking you all this there are lot of bad one's out there and don't want to be stuck with something in bad condition. Can you provide me more pictures of it? Finally what's your last price?I await to read back from you.

Regards
Brittany

Reply #1
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, I just got back from vacation and I didn't bring my laptop

The unit was never used. I bought it for my father but he never got a chance to use it. The battery still has its original charge and is verified working. Not sure if it's in the ad or not, but I'm going to include the ramp that we paid for for free.

If you would like to see it we can schedule a time for you to come by

Hi,
Thank you very much for the details. So Sad im buying this for myself(im an handicapped and i need it to move myself), for this reason, I will not be able to come and see it and i would have call but due to the nature of my health i can speak loader so am not using phone, but I will take your word that its in good condition. Just to let you know that you will not be responsible for shipping and handling. I have made an arrangement with a shipping company That will come to your location for pick up. Kindly provide me your full name and address, so i can forward it to the shipping company to calculate the pick up cost for me. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Regards
Brittany

Reply #2
I'm SURE you're not a scammer (even though the email looks exactly like the ones posted online) but I will not be able to ship you anything for less than $100,000 via Cashier's Check or Money Order.

Or you can give me a valid phone number and address and we can sell you the unit for $1,500 via personal check in person.

Again, I'm sure that you aren't a scammer. Because those people who scam handicapped and dying people for profit will burn in some horrible lake of fire for eternity, also they will probably catch some gnarly disease before they get the opportunity to meet their maker. They probably live in some insane third world country without clean water, good internet, and very little entertainment outside of freebasing some kind of drug that they cook up over the counter (like this one: http://morrisonworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Russia-teenagers-using-Krokodil-drug-445x400.jpg).

Try not to get aids or cancer Juliet, Brittany, or whatever name you're going by now.

Sincerely,
David

PS - Brush up on your English

I live in 11407 Snow Drop Court Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 USA which is very far from you....thats why I need the shipping company to do the pick up and delivery for me,i would have been pay you in cash and check but due to the nature of my health,i can walk and move so all with me is my paypal account which has been attach to my bank account,so you will have to send me your PayPal email address so I can make the payment, including your address where the chair is located so I can forward it to the shipping company to calculate the cost of pick up for me.awaiting you reply

Reply #3
I'm gonna level with you, I know you're a scammer.

I can setup a paypal account and have you send me $3,000 for the chair and wait for the payment to withdraw and then scam paypal out of the money and keep the chair, but I cannot morally do that to that company even though I think they are the most crooked scammers IN THE WORLD.

Let me think about it. If I do this you better help some handicapped person out with a cheap chair.

I'll let you know in 24hrs how I feel. If I decide to go through with it I'll let you know when the funds have cleared and then I'll remove my bank account info and I'll let you schedule a pick up for the chair.

Scammer???,i will find another chair thanks because i cant work with someone that dont believed me..and i understand you is because of internet scam...Good day

Reply #4
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/12398/keep-it-cargo,-and-Juliet-Bresett-of-Colorado-False-Advertising-for-850.00-on-08-16-2011

You should get yourself a new gmail account. Hopefully you've been spoofing your ip since they traced it to a building in Atlanta. I really doubt you're from Georgia since your English is pretty horrid.

But yeah, set yourself up a new gmail account and you might get better luck. And you might want to stop "copy/pasting" the exact same email to everyone even though it saves you some time. It's too easy to google your form letter. Try not to suffer too much from your cancer and aids on your way to Hell.

Good day to you too!

Your Pal,
Dave

any way david....you try///if will can work together.....let work and you collect 20%...get back to me now....

Reply #5
Give me 24hr to think about it

ok....no problem...if you get back to me i will explain how the job goes...you dont have any problem..i will work to your side you help me collect the western union and you will collect you own 20% out of any drop....i will be looking forward to read back from you..
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't give money to scammers, and we don't get money from scammers.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baiting for cash:- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the Administrators and Moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email - but be advised, we do not sanction or encourage such discussions and will play no part in furtherance of cash-baiting.

Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Personal message by Shiver Metimbers:

Of course people will say, "well, you have done it, so why can't we?", and that's a perfectly reasonable question to ask. What follows is my personal opinion, and not necessarily those of the other Admins or Moderators.

My only reason for wanting to implement this ban is SAFETY FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS. Most people are aware on my views of cash baiting - scammers are fair game IMO, and I have no moral qualms about fooling a THIEF into sending me his money. Some people with a more blinkered view on reality may think that this makes me a thief also, but I always give my proceeds away to a worthy cause.

Let me be quite clear here; convincing even a scammer to send you money under false pretences IS illegal, and I have never argued against that statement, however, if I have to tread the legal line in order to inflict maximum damage to a thief who has in all probability stolen many many thousands of dollars from innocent people, then so be it. Having said that, my days of 'cash baiting' are over. I did it just to show it could be done, and in a big way. Now I am moving on to more productive areas. The protection of members on this site is far more important to me than the extraction of a few dollars from a thieving piece of scum.

I implore newcomers to scambaiting to never lose sight of the main goal; to waste the scammer's time as much as possible, to mess with their minds, to make them jump through hoops. Of all my most favourite scambaits, not a single one of them involved extracting cash - or even a trophy picture - from the scammer. It is much more satisfying to drive a scammer mentally insane over a period of weeks or months than it is to spend a week or so convincing them to send you a bit of cash. None of my own cash only baits are remotely near any of my favourite baits in terms of overall satisfaction.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Chinny.

I'm sorry to post on a locked thread but wanted to add: Along with not allowing any baiting for cash, we strongly discourage educating the scammers in any way.

In email #4, you pointed out several ways the scammer can improve his scam - which only increases the number of victims and doesn't help our cause. Also, please don't direct scammers to anti scam sites.

Quote:
Reply #4
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/12398/keep-it-cargo,-and-Juliet-Bresett-of-Colorado-False-Advertising-for-850.00-on-08-16-2011

You should get yourself a new gmail account. Hopefully you've been spoofing your ip since they traced it to a building in Atlanta. I really doubt you're from Georgia since your English is pretty horrid.

But yeah, set yourself up a new gmail account and you might get better luck. And you might want to stop "copy/pasting" the exact same email to everyone even though it saves you some time. It's too easy to google your form letter.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic