SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Secret Shopper Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Infidel4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all @ 419 . While surfing I found out of a new scam through another site . Now these scammers are using fake shopper survey's to get their cash through Western Union .

Here is the Link :

[url]http://consumerist.com/2011/09/heres-what-a-secret-shopper-scam-looks-like.html [/url]Image
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Food catch I4Life! Your avatar looks real familiar!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not a new scam, and email versions are very common. I don't know about snailmail versions, but the lad must have had fake checks to burn. http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3250

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have an inordinate amount of fun with the mystery shopper lads...Just shot down my third in a little over two weeks by signing up for the shopping job, getting the check sent to a "safe" location and then the fun starts.

It normally falls quickly apart once they let me know they know I've got the check and want to know how quickly I can take care of business and send the money....this is my last response and most are like this normally followed by cursing and voodoo curses from the poor lad.

Mr. Shook

I am afraid I have some dreadful news. My secretary deposited the check and was on her way to the Western Union Office to transfer the money when she stopped into an office supply store to pick up some paper and ink as I had instructed her to do and while there she found a really good deal on some new office furniture and a single serve coffee maker by Keurig, a German company specializing in high end small appliances, most notably kitchen appliances and drink dispensers. With the money from the "check" she was able to get us a sofa, love seat, two desks with chairs and a computer table as well. I asked her to take it back for a refund but this was known as a "final sale" with no refunds and no returns. Consequently we have some really nice furniture and a nice coffee maker that can also provide cold drinks as well. She did manage to pick up some regular coffe and the little flavored ones too. We have hazelnut, mint chocolate mocha, winter mint, mocha spice and a really neat one and my favorite, Irish Creme.

I know, I owe you some money and rest assured, I want to pay you back and I will make this up to you. I just so happen to have access to discount tickets to the Lion's Club all you can eat pancake breakfast down at the St. Francis of Assesi Luthern Assembley this very weekend coming up and I am prepared to offer you a 10 ticket booklet for just $30.00, a booklet that normally sells for $50.00. The breakfast starts at 6:00 AM and lasts until 11:00 AM. It is fully expected they will have an unlimited supply of flapjacks, silver dollar pancakes, buckwheat pancakes, sour dough pancakes and of course for the more refined palate such as your own Belgian Waffles. 13 different hot and cold toppings to include strawberry, cherry, bananna, whipped cream, blueberry, Aunt Jemimah faux maple syrpule and my all time favorite, first run copper kettle cooked all natural organic Vermont Maple Syrup, Grade A, Amber heated to 98 degrees farenheit with a stick of real unsalted butter stirred in and melted with it. uuuuuuuum em! Lubs me sum dat! Howz u momma's stank thang?

All in all this has been a most positive experience dealing with your company. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a Mystery Shopping position. So sorry it didn't work out as we had hoped but my secretary is to be blamed for that albiet the furniture was a nice addition to our office and the coffee maker shall really be enjoyed during the cold winter months ahead.

Please send me the money for the pancake breakfast just like the last check, via FEDEX and do try to send it overnight express so that I can get these tickets out to you ASAP!

Have a joyous and fruitful weekend and do stay in touch.

All the best.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, I've already gotten a reply back from one of the lads....most insulting. I shall have a good cry then pick myself up and press forward.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/09/11 02:28 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: You will never survive in life ..you fucking scam artist

Say what ever you like ...but i want you to know that am a very wise man...you don't even look at what you wrote me ..your sentence did not make any senses to me you even write message like a primary school student ...Please go and write good English stupid man.

You know i fuck you mama last week and i give him $10
She is comming again for this weekend and i will only giver her $5.
Because of her dirty pussy. to hell with you mum smelling pussy.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't believe they got the nerve to call me a "SCAM ARTIST". Isn't that sort of like the pot calling the kettle........?

I am hurt!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt, I got a kick out of all of the little descriptive details you added into that message to relay the bad news to the lad. One would think that you going out of your way to send a very complete, rich description of the merchandise and the breakfast would be appreciated by all. Apparently lads enjoy neither coffee nor pancakes. I wonder what they think of bacon?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think his bacon is fried and I mean well done...that son of a gun has been cursing me for the past hour. I will throw in bacon as part of the menu next time I blast one of these low lifes and report back just how well bacon was received when presented as part of a reduced price nutritious breakfast.

I have yanked the rug on three of these mystery shopper guys lately and they all react like I'm the bad guy for defrauding them. I would love to see the look on their face when they open an email fully expecting a Western Union money transfer control number only to find a long winded explanation as to what happened to the money...hell,, I'm sitting here laughing so hard in my little room my wife came in to check on me.

I always consider it a victory when they melt down and hurl dirty words in my direction, not to mention the money wasted printing the fake check and then sending it FEDEX. I'll bet the Oga beats the ever loving hell out of them for getting his money taken.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds fun. I might have to change my game to go for the shopper lads.

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are fun and easy. Bait safe...have the check sent to a safe place like a friend working at a police station or one of those Mailbox etc..they don't like a P.O. Box so it normally has to be a physical address.

When you know that they know the check was delivered, then pull the rug out from under them.. I know it costs them money to have the fake check printed and then they normally overnight or express the check through FEDEX. It really hurts them to think that you or your secretary actually got money from the check and instead of sending it to them it was put towards another cause or project....always offer to make amends with some shitty little token like my all time favorite is tickets to a Lion's Club all you can eat pancake breakfast....I've gotten some of my worst voodoo curses and death threats after doing this.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P.S....I normally try to insult either mother, sister or wife with some reference to them in a sexual way just to ice the cake.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt wrote:
I know it costs them money to have the fake check printed and then they normally overnight or express the check through FEDEX.

Typically they have a vic (someone that thinks they have a legit job) or a mule printing and mailing the checks. It isn't costing the lads anything. However, it is costing the vic/mule money for the paper, printing program, etc.

And the UPS/FedEx accounts are usually stolen from other vics or companies. So again, the lad isn't paying anything but someone else (usually a victim company or FedEx/UPS themselves) is.

Best thing to do is if you get the tracking number for a check, that is still in transit, report that tracking number to a mod immediately. (I believe that is still the protocol. But you can verify it with a mod.) Then, FedEx or UPS can stop the delivery and do an investigation. However, once it has been delivered there is nothing they can do.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Dora...I had no idea. From now on I will get the tracking number to a moderator and or contact FEDEX or UPS as well. I thought I was doing the "work of the Lord" here and find this out. Thanks!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about it JJJS. Now you know and you can inflict more damage right? And sometimes the deliveries can't be stopped, so we just do the best we can. Good job on working these secret shopper scams and keep up the good work! Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on it and thanks again....I sure do not want anyone but the lads paying for their sins.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JJJingleheimerschmidt, Smile

I always consider it a victory when they melt down and hurl dirty words in my direction Wink

Ha! the rants and dirty words, Its what every baiter loves to hear. / read.

A strange world we are in. Where the bigger the abuse, the more we like it.

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey bug man. Very Happy ...I guess the roof must blow off of the internet cafe at times....especially when they've really gotten the crap beat out of em.

I would just love to have a recording of the bastards when they read what happened to their check and why the money is not forthcoming.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ since I am posing as printer to two lads right now I can assure you that even if the lad is not paying the chance that the printer is quitting his job when there is no payment for his work is quite good...
I am threatening my lad with quitting all the time when he is not paying for the cheques that never arrived thanks to Allstar and Felchair Wink

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time you get a check from a check-lad, tell him "I am awfully sorry - - but I have a serious gambling addiction. I could not control myself. I spent it ALL on lottery tickets. I promise I will make it up to you - if I win, you get half!"

A few days later, gleefully inform him that you won $7.2 million, and he gets 1/2.

Then, introduce new characters:
- - lottery commissioner with forms to fill out.
- - reporter from local paper wanting to interview the mystery winner of the huge lottery.

Then, lower the boom : "The bank just called. Your original check was bogus. I now understand you are a fraud. You are getting nothing. I am keeping it all."

The reporter writes mugu: "I just heard that the winner is breaking his promise to give you 1/2. I know a good barrister. Can I pass your e-mail address on to him? You should sue!"

Play from there.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sooner or later....they will run out of printers. Word gets around.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Dora said, those shipping accounts are often stolen, and if it is possible to cut off the scammer's access to those accounts it will do even more harm.

With that said, don't worry that your approach has been wrong, it has been fine. Attacking shipping accounts when we can is good--but we don't have a 100% success rate with the shipping companies anyway. You may not have cost the scammer money, but you have still helped by wasting the scammer's time, keeping the printer from being paid (and if the printer is an innocent victim, that's one fake they won't wind up in jail over), and hopefully creating paranoia that will cause the scammer to act stupid and make himself look suspicious to the next real victim.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN, You always have great ideas... I'm serious. You're on my baiter to watch list. Wink

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Next time you get a check from a check-lad, tell him "I am awfully sorry - - but I have a serious gambling addiction. I could not control myself. I spent it ALL on lottery tickets. I promise I will make it up to you - if I win, you get half!"

A few days later, gleefully inform him that you won $7.2 million, and he gets 1/2.

Then, introduce new characters:
- - lottery commissioner with forms to fill out.
- - reporter from local paper wanting to interview the mystery winner of the huge lottery.

Then, lower the boom : "The bank just called. Your original check was bogus. I now understand you are a fraud. You are getting nothing. I am keeping it all."

The reporter writes mugu: "I just heard that the winner is breaking his promise to give you 1/2. I know a good barrister. Can I pass your e-mail address on to him? You should sue!"

Play from there.

Bruin

Good idea and great training for my near career as a "LOTTO LAD" should my underwear modeling career ever grind to a halt.....hell, I like it.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this scam. The lad told me to go to the nearest store and look around. I told him that I bought a fish (and attached a stock-photo of a man with a fish). Thus began a series of confused fish-related e-mails, a quote from which is now in my signature. Laughing

So, if you want to bait one of these lads, just enthusiastically claim that you bought random items and watch the lad's head slowly turn purple Smile

Possible safari (unverified). Watch this space
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The man has a point Fusion Event...what kind of mad man would buy a fish without proper authorization or mandate from the company...this, is the kind of stuff that gives baiters a bad name. Very Happy

Way to go!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic