SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Scam Baiting -

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Flippers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I opened my mail to find an attractive young refugee with seemingly endless access to the internet in her refugee camp:
Emmanuela Sanko to me -
[i]Dearest,
am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Dakar senegal. my name is Emmanuela Sanko (22) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. Joseph Sanko was chairman managing director

SANKO DIAMONDS EXCHANGE COMPANY LTD, in monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive

now and i managed to make my way whit the help of the United Nation to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
[/i]

Me to Emanuella Sanko:
Dear Emmanuela,

Thanks your email, great to hear from you!
I'm also single and never married, are you thinking what I'm thinking??
Life is good hear but currently I'm struggling to be fit again after the accident.
I really enjoy a large quantity and a good variety of fruit in my smoothie, so much so that the other day it would not all fit into the blender?!
I tried and tried holding the blender on the floor and pushed with both my feet to squeeze that last banana in, suddenly the blender turned on and I accidently amputated my feet below the ankle.
The doctors in Ireland are very good though and I am currently undergoing pioneering surgery to graft to 2 live dolphins where my feet once were.
It's early days but signs are good, the dolphins seem to be nice enough and soon I will enter the water again, maybe my new dolphin feet can help me come and visit you?
My friend's have been very good to me and bought me a bigger blender, now everyone knows how much fruit I like, haha!
Hope you can find an internet cafe in the refugee camp to mail me again soon,
Regards
Johnny Flippers
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to graft to 2 live dolphins where my feet once were.
Laughing

very well done!! although they never read your first replies...

bait safe, never guive any personal info to them

make sure you read the stickies and go trough Eater University

apply for a mentor

keep wasting their time like that! have fun!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tee hee hee! I also like lots of fruit in my smoothies, but I never have trouble fitting 600 g of fruit in a 2 L blender.
Janja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same mail, but now she is 23! Wink I answer it, and received the following mail:

"Hello Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. thank you for your mail. i am happy to know more about you. So how is your day?. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal . In this camp It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Godwill Martin! s who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor Tel number is (00221 768 328 824) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now . Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is! $8.6M(Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). So I will like you to help me in the following ways:

(1) To serve as my partner / trustee to the bank and then assist me transfer the money into your bank account.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and then settle there permanently.

If you accept to stand as my partner / trustee, I need not discuss on any percentage with you as you have to see the whole money as yours and then assist me invest it. But if you still want a percentage, I am willing to offer you, 20% of the total money as compensation for your assistance and for expenses during the transfer.

As soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my proposal and also your full contact address / phone number, I will give you the bank contact information and then you can contact them to confirm and to know the possibility of transfering the money to your account as my partner / trustee as I want to come over to stay with you permanently.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you and because i really like you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have allot to tell you . Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours in love, Miss Emmanuela Sanko."

Please, tell me what is it about? And now, what I need to do? Smile
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI,

welcome to Eater Janja,

What it is about: Money!! They want your money, and a lot of that .

They will tell you you have to pay some fees in advance for them to be able to come to you/setup a transaction/pay the laywer whatever...

Of course, they will not come to you, there is no transaction, nor a lawyer:D
It's called an "advance fee fraud" and is one of the most common types of scam.

P.S. Good job on spotting the scam and finding your way here! If you intend to play around with the scammer, be sure to bait safe, and don't use your regular email address. Take some time to read the Stickies, and everything in Eater University. Perhaps even apply for a mentor? Have fun!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Janja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for answering BertjeAass. Smile I knew that is scam, but now I am thinking if they are going to send me more scam mails... Mad ...'cause I answered once. Confused
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, this is entirely possible. You might get different types of scam mails. Just delete them. If you are not sure about a strange email, post it to
www.ScamWarners.com
They can give advice, and your information will help others not to be scammed.

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Janja, Smile

I received the same mail, but now she is 23!

Is a birthday greeting in order?

You do realise that often this ladette may be a fat ar...d lad that you are dealing with. Remember he/she is a criminal, but that does not mean you can't have fun. Give 'em pain. Smile

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Janja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist, thank you for advice about fun! Wink I read Flippers's answer to her (you can look up, in previous posts) and I am still laughting Laughing
imagine dolphins instead feet Very Happy I will try! Smile Cheers...or ZIVELI in my language... Smile
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. You’ll soon find out all refugee camps are wired.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, you'll soon be amazed what lads will accept as gospel if they think they can get cash out of it. I've been at this game slightly over a month and I keep crossing the line every day and still they buy it.

Quote:

I have a wonderful business idea. My local council is complaining about sand blowing inland from the beach causing a nuisance on the road and attracting suicidal lemmings (basically they walk into the middle of the road and get karsplatted.)

My plan is to teach these lemmings to use their love of sand to collect the sand that is blowing inland and place into huge vats where I will be able to export it to Saudi Arabia (since it's not wanted in my home town, and I've heard sand is in high demand in SA.)

I need money for the enterprise of course but I can't pull it off on my own. I'll only accept a loan from you if you promise to help me create my lemming sand collecting and exporting business. So what do you say?

Yep, he wants to help me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic