SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New man, new love - this time for ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orange Rose3 wrote:
thank you - I am happy about it... And my piggy is not alone anymore...

Hi Rose, I don't know if you are a regular reader of "General Chat". If you missed this thread

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207385

you might read it and see why it is so important to go for piggies. You have helped again some victims to get at least some of their money back.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeannette
interesting- I believe police get more and more aware of this type of crime and it will change to the better (for us).

I really hope this 'work' helps somehow.

I just read about a really really hard job: Police-people investigating child abuse, when they need to check pictures of it. It seems as if this poor kids get younger and younger.

lovely greetings anyway
Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

me:
Quote:
this is so awfull... Maybe there is something wrong with your friend?

Why do you say if I really want nobody could disturb me sending money? This is making me really cry- I did put so much effort into it, but I cant change the law or work against the police.

darling, you did not give me ANY evidence expect your word. No proof for the mortgage- no hospital bill, no bill for the goods you are expecting for the shop. Dont you trust me? (this infos would have helped me in the bank)
It is not my fault if there is something wrong with the account. (I wonder why your friend dont want me to help you.)

please darling, dont let me down. To be honest, I dont want to marry a looser. Embarassed Please dont be one.
love you so much, but right now I am very insecure.

Him:
Quote:
My darling it is not that i am doubting you or that i am trying to make you feel bad, but you need to understand me that i am also under pressure here, i am the one going through this problems myself and you should understand that i am under pressure here so i am sorry if i am putting you through what you do not like.
Now i will like to know what the problem is with either the account or the bank. i will like you to break it down for me on what you want really so i can know what to do really. this will help me a lot here.You know why?
because with all this means that i have stated earlier and still cant be done i wonder how best it can be done then because if i am going to be frank with you this are the ways people receive and send money everyday.take care my heart and i will be looking forward to read from you my love

Me:
Quote:
Darling, I did not do anything wrong- this mess is not my fault. so please dont blame me at all.

The bank is not the problem, the account is the problem. But I dont know why- thats your friends issue. It is a pity you dont have your own account. I trust you.
And it would have helped to have some real proof about your bills.
And now we are mainly talking about money issue again- it is so sad..

hopefully he did understand it was HIS FAULT - not mine at all.

Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a way I thought it is over... but

last night:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
How are you doing and how is the weather,,,,,,,,,,i have missed you so bad today and i just wish i can just kiss and tell you how much you mean to me,
Am so sorry sugar please lets forget about the money issue i know i can't die and i will continue to look around for work okay,........
How are you feeling now and i want you to know that the love i have for you is still there and i will always continue to love you deeply down my heart.
Kisses and hugs

And this morning another Love-Letter (I bet just a copy)
I wonder what he is up to.

It is interesting how the same words are not the same. The meaning or the power in it belongs to the writer. Honest Love or just simple manipulation?

Orange Rose

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honest Love or just simple manipulation?

Hmmm…let me think about that for about 2 seconds…simple manipulation!!

He's biding his time, Orange. He'll wait for things to calm down a little and then probably try a different angle to extract money from you. He doesn't want to scare you off so just keep doing what you're doing until you break him! Laughing

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what? 2 seconds to think? Wink

I am curious to find whats next. At least he was expecting 30'000 Euro for nothing. Mr. Green

Orange

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:
Quote:
hi darling
thank you so much for your nice words. I am fine - recovering after the shock in the bank.

I am so happy this issue is not killing our love. Thank you so much darling. What kind of work are you looking for?
Maybe you should forget the shop, sell it and just go for a good job - and put all the effort into that.
take care my dearest love

him
Quote:
Hi Love,
Well am glad to hear that you are doing good and that you are Now fine.......Well i want you to know that i can not kill you and i won't want my problem to way you down that is why i said you should forget about the money stuff,Honey i seriously need you and i love you and its just a pity that i can't help you cos i should be the one to give you i did not have to ask you anything sugar,Well i am looking for any kind of job i see just for me and my son to take care of ourself i know this is my fate and i have take it like that,Honey will you promised me that you will not dissapoint me and you won't let me down?
I will write you more i need to go check my son at the hoppital
Love you more
Kisses and Hugs

and then some messages here and there...
him:
Quote:
My love i never said i won't tell you about my son nor my shop stuff......But right now i am just down and i don't think straight because i can't do it all alone my love i need an assistance,Well my son is doing great and he will leave the hospital by next week i hope.

Me:
Quote:
good morning darling
take the time you need to sort out things. I am happy to hear your son is getting well.
What kind of assistence do you need? Are you looking for someone?
wish you a lovely day.

him:
Quote:
Good Morning Honey,
Well its was nice and lovely to read from you.........Yes my Son is doing good and also i still need some assitance in all ways you can help me sugar.

and today- a new idea (otherwise I get bored)
Me:
Quote:
darling
what do you mean- I should work for you? no way - I do have a job and get well paid!

Mimi (my daughter) had a wonderfull idea. As we both just recover out of illness and accident we go for really good holiday trip. We are planing to travel to South India and have an ayurveda-retreat. thats wonderfull, to get massages everyday, get spoilt and well looked after. And then we travel to Australia. Sydney, the Gold coast and then Central Australia. Its a good time to travel... This is so exting darling- and next time we travel together...

I am so glad you get a new job and fix your problems. great! I am so proud of you. And as you dont really need the money right now I can easy pay for the trip.
kisses

Orange Rose

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? You're not coming to Melbourne??? For shame Wink

You could always go to our good friends at S1mba. I'm trying to get a lad there myself

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this:
Quote:
Sugar i did not say i got a job now.......i said i still need some help and money
and then this
Quote:
i still need money sugar.....But since its hard for you to help me that is why i said we should just forget about money issue for now because i do not want you to get sick again.

me:
Quote:
it was not hard to help you- I tried in different ways. Travelled to london and then I got this wrong bank account. In fact it looks as if you did not really wanted my help.
I am tired of this. And I really need to take care for my health...

Very Happy internationalchrysis
ok, sure, we could go to Melbourne. Walk along Flinders station and go down to the Botanical Garden and then have 'hot Lips' at the Hyat... Mr. Green

Orange Rose Very Happy (I get a bit tired of this bait)

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, so exciting - I am planing my trip!

Quote:
Hello darling
I am so excited- we travel off next week, on Thursday 11th.
We changed our mind and now we travel to Bali-Denpasar, stay there for a week and then move forward to Sydney.
Did you know - it takes 25 hours to travel to Bali and only 4.3 hours from there to Sydney?

The hotel in Bali is beautifull >>> link to just luxury <<<<
All together we'll be away for a month. I am so sorry for this break- but after this time we can start all over.
wished you could come too..

how are you darling?

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my darling was complaining - and I blamed him back like mad. Wink not much of a surprise...

him today:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
How are you doing my love,Yes i am happy about my son also....Honey please i want you to trust and believe me with all this,Sugar i have talked with my friend and ask him why he gave me a bad account annd he said there is nothing wrong with the account and i think there is nothing i can do about that.Well it would be fine if i am there with but i am sure that one day all of us will travel together. My love can you please find a way to send me some money through western union?

I doesnt look as if he would give another account. So I might send money by western union and on the way to it something is happening. (Accident or so?)
Any nicer ideas to make him suffer a bit more?

And on Thursday I am living for Bali and Australia... Mr. Green

Orange Rose

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does WU require forms to be filled out in your area? If you can access it, the mtcn secure is another option.

Don't make it easy for your lazboi!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell your lad that you will send him some cash upon your arrival in Bali, then claim terrorists have taken over the part of Bali you are in. smart traveller advises against going to Bali right now in RL

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Indonesia

why not use it to your advantage? Then ask him for a bank account Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, internationalcrisis, I am impressed! Terrorists! wow. clapping

so, I kept to the meaning about not trusting WU and it would be too much and so on. While planing th big finale (someone gave me a wonderfull idea for it) a new oportunity came up...

My sweet darling did talk to another friend for another bank account - I should get it soon... Mr. Green
And he is looking forward to be together for the rest of our lifes... wow- wonderfull. He might be the right one for me... Very Happy

we'll see whtas happening...
Orange

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
While planing th big finale
Remember it's not over until the fat lady sings! Why finish the bait? If you are bored by the lad offer him for adoption to other baiters. Very Happy

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeannette

I'm a bit tired of baiting and need a break. And I thought it would be easier to cut it off.
There are so many of them- but if someone likes to adopt him when I am finished with him- I dont mind.

We see how it goes

Orange

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your lad sounds like he needs the Ditz action Wink. Let me know how to take over if you like. In the meantime, Rosie sends me an email:

Quote:
Liebe ditz,

how are you doing? Amos hasnt replied to me yet. I guess he´s telling Kelvin about our wedding. Smile I´m a little worried though about his ex-wife. I hope she understands our love and wishes at least Amos all the best.

Have you found a chapel yet? You know I´d like to have a big party. I plan to spend about 15,000 Euros. If you need money for arrangements dont hesitate to tell me. I´ll get you all the money you need to help us get the right chapel. I can transfer it to your account anytime you want.

Thanks again my friend for helping us!

Rosie

Always keen to inflict a little lad pain, I FIND a chapel (a real one at that). while simultaneously dangling a monetary carrot in front of your lad, I let her know about her new wedding plans! Seems your getting married in front of the pacific ocean:

Quote:
Schnucki,

Forgive me for taking so long to get back to you, but I have found the perfect place for your wedding. It is in Sydney and not in the Gold Coast which is why I had such a hard time finding it. But since your recent conversion to the Anglican religion I have found it harder to source churches, but I have done the work and found a truly extraordinary venue for you.

It is called The St Peters Anglican church and it is in stunning Watson's bay, just a few kilometres from the City Centre and it has some Gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean! And with the weather in Australia warming up now that spring has arrived you could even have it outside and get married in front of the Pacific Ocean, Schatzi, how romantic is THAT!

They have a website for you to look at, but I have seen it for myself, you will not regret it! Have a look for yourself!

http://www.stpeterswb.org.au

Rosie, I cannot wait for you to finally tie the knot! Let me know when you and Amos will get here. And do not worry about Money meine liebe. I have sold my gold coast property for a tidy sum, my wedding present to you will be to pay for the bills. You keep your money for that sexy man of yours!

Mein gott, I cannot wait for this to happen schtazi, I am SO excited.

Ditz

I've been wondering if it's possible to get the lad to divert his attention from Rosie to the ditz, maybe it's time to try Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not much excitment here...just a bit of 'love and need you'.

No he sais the account he gave me is ok. He checked it yesterday. ??? dont really understand it.

Orange

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you just need to give it more time.
However, there are banks which choose not to co-operate with law enforcement. Crying or Very sad
In any case, keep telling him that the transfer was blocked, maybe at your own bank's side - "flagged for suspicious activities / terrorism ..." . He needs to fill out a form, perhaps? Twisted Evil

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so I decided to let him go... no reaction so far.

Quote:
Dearest darling
I was crying a lot today- but I must tell you something.

I met someone else on facebook- and he really touched my heart. He makes me laugh.
He has this wonderfull plan to open up a little hotel in San Sebastian in the north of Spain. Right near the ocean. I dont speak any spanish yet, but he can. So we match in different languages and ideas and skills.
He invited me to join him there, so I’ll go there next week. It will be a good place to invest into- and when I am there, we put the money into it and sign contracts and everything.

Now I am happy it did not work out with the bank and your account. So I can take this money and invest it there- I must say, I’ll invest some more into it. It is such a nice place and so romantic. And I’ll start a whole new life with Manuel. He is so funny and a real winner-typ of person.

I am so sorry darling, you had my heart as you are such a lovely man and you remind me of my past away little brother, as you know.
But this whole matter with you and this money issue caused me so much of heartache and frustration. I tried very hard to make it work. I am so sorry it did not work out with us – and I wish you all the happiness and luck you deserve.
Please dont hate me - as I still love you. It will take some time to get over it- but Manuel promised me to help.

Many many kisses
yours

PS. It is funny, Manuel is the first friend with a darker skin. This will be different...

Orange

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what I wrote also:
Quote:
another thing darling
I told you I want to travel to Indonesia with Mimi. We did not go and you did not even ask why not.
Well, there was a travel warning about terrorists - and we had to cancel it. What a pity.
You did not care much about me darling. I gave you everything.

this is soo sad darling

his answer:

Quote:
CRYING CRYING CRYING

and a few minutes later:

Quote:
YOU MAKE ME CRY THIS NIGTH
PLEASE SUGAR ARE YOU SAYING I AM NOT A CARING MAN COS I DON'T HAVE MONEY? THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU ,BUT NO PROBLEM I WILL BE FINE I KNOW IT WILL TAKE ME TIME BEFORE I CAN GET OVER IT BUT I AM SURE THAT I WILL.

Mr. Green
Orange

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me:
Quote:
darling- I dont mind if you have money or not. Love doesnt count money.
I wanted to help you -as you know.
BUT if you give me an invalid account and just say it is ok- then I cant do anything. You wanted to give me another one- nothing.
I did put a lot of effort into this- and what did you do?

him:
Quote:
Sugar are you saying you don't want me in your life again?

its funny- or better - it awfull... but he does want to talk or to see it is just his fault...

Orange

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one Orange!

Always leave the scammer thinking why? what did I do wrong? where is my money? Laughing

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Phil

I am happy to give him up. I did learn a lot again... I told him in different way what a looser he is... feels good.

All together, this year I was 'engaged' to 4 men. But after all- what can I say, I am very happy NOT being engaged anymore.. Mr. Green

Orange...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic