SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slight Confusion For Us New Guys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Shocked

You SHOULD ask questions if needed Cool

Ninja'ed by Jeannette

Yes Badger, we're a bunch of weirdos alltogether

Except SOOI - he's a serious chap

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello badger and welcome!

Edit disregard all of this below apparently I did not read the previous post thoroughly!

Your username is what we call the very rare fake lad that waste a baiters time. I have never run into one but none the less "badgers" are what we call them.

So I think you will understand the name badgerbait a little more.

Along with asking questions here which is perfectly fine you can go here and apply for a handy dandy 100% risky free mentor to help you out in a one on one way learn the ins and outs of baiting and the Eater forums
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Have fun and bait safe!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 

Last edited by bravo95 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Raga Man is his mentor. So let's not be worried about our new friend Badger. He's in good hands Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks bob I apparently failed my reading comprehension test today Embarassed

Oh and badger your in luck Raga is a great mentor.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww, shucks.... gee, thanks guys (shuffles feet in embarrassment)

By all means, badger, feel free to post your questions. If someone hands out bad advice, I guarantee you someone will be along very quickly to set things straight. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody badgers! Rolling Eyes

Bring on the cull.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only one who saw WSPA adverts on that article? The algorithm that selects adverts for that page has a sick sense of humour.
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well guys, I think you should all start giving each other big slaps on the back. You put all the other social media/social communities to shame. I've never found such camaraderie on any other forum or website. It's amazing what I have learnt in just 3 days. So you can all deservedly start slapping each other on the back now!

And yes, Raga Man is truly a great Mentor!

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Glad you like it here and I hope we have a keeper with you Badger.
Lots of people sign up here, unfortunately they disappear after a few weeks Confused

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is nice to hear Badger. We are all "special" here and I am glad it shows.

I am a little chuffed at your name though, because I have gotten accustomed to calling Badgerbait just plain "Badger". I promise I will get over it and call him/her BadgerB for short now.

Questions are good in many ways. You are not the only one who learns from them. Other newer members learn from your questions too. Even Ethics Threads are learning experiences. Very Happy

Welcome BTW

Edit to add: IIRC, the forum used to change Badger to "fluffy kitty". You sir are fortunate that the feature is disabled ATM. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would also recomend getting chummy with Badgerbait. You may one day become an "Assistant tactical post whore" if you work real hard at it.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually saluted badgerbait already and paid my respect to a senior badger.

Before I can become anyones assistant I have to graduate from The International School of Raga Man. I'll invite you all to the graduation ceremony but we are not having any prom or school dance where the seniors can lace the punch bowl with vodka.

Badger

Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a really a question that falls under my initial posting "Confusion" but I searched the forum and could not find the answer so I post it here:

Does anyone know (roughly, to the nearest thousand or hundred) how many active baiters there are?

The reason for me asking is a comment that bobdemol left me yesterday about people signing up and then disappearing after a few weeks. I also ask this question because to my great surprise I found some other website (I refuse to give their name because I will not give them any free advertising) that claims to be THE BEST MOST AWESOME EPIC MEGA TURBO BAITING blah blah blah BAITING WEBSITE ON THE PLANET EARTH GALAXY UNIVERSE! YEAH!!!!!

I thought it was only us here on Eater. Does this explain where those BADgers come from? Anyway, on a serious note, does anyone know (very rough estimate) how many active baiters there are around the world? I read somewhere that there are about 300,000 lads but I don't know if that is true. I understand that it is very difficult to count these things but perhaps you long-term members have a broad estimate. It's not an important question but I have been wondering about it. I wonder about too many things.

All the best,
Badger

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO, any number you find related to lads/baiters will be a guesstimate. No possible way to count either side.

I've seen a few of the other sites and they are nothing like this one.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really really hard to get even a vague sense of how many baiters there are. Active baiters retire from the scene all the time for various reasons, some people participate on baiting sites but don't do much baiting, and there are plenty of "lone wolf" baiters out there who do the same sort of thing but are unaware or uninterested in baiting sites. And where do we draw the line between baiters and other anti-scammers..... And so on and so forth. I think it's safe to say that there are far more scammers than baiters out there, and the exact numbers will be forever unknown (and a census is out of the question).

There are a few other baiting sites out there, with different philosophies, rules and attitudes, sometimes focusing on different kinds of scams as well. I like this one best.

By the way, I thought it was very strange when you arrived on the scene - Badger" was actually the username of the person many years ago who came onto the site in order to bait the baiters, for reasons best known to himself, and was eventually banned. And for quite a while just about everyone around here saw badgers (or BADgers as they were sometimes called) under every rock.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your replies next victim and firehouse5. I understand that it is hard to put a number on baiters and lads. And yes firehouse5, since I joined I have come to understand (and others have pointed it out to me) that badger or BADger can mean something very different. I pointed out the reasons for the name in an earlier message on this post. Well, I am not hiding under any rock and I am sure my mentor Raga Man (and the senior badger here; "badgerbait") will keep me in check. "Fear not the badger but the weasel in a badger costume" like they use to say in Paraguay in the 1920's. Weasels are pretty cool though.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger, you may want to check out this thread (linky) for a fairly recent, and very funny, encounter with a "badger" here on eater.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please stop mentioning the name of your mentor Badger.
He may be revelling in the publicity but the truth is that he's running around right now with his "tag" removed.

If they find out, he'll get another nine months. Confused

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished reading the hitbadger thread. Hilarious stuff, pink crocs and all. Whatever happened to that guy? He seem like he would have been a fantastic baiter.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fowan Nyne wrote:
Please stop mentioning the name of your mentor Badger.

C'mon, FN! I've promised Badger $419 million USD to pimp my mentoring skills. I expect to get my money's worth. Wink In exchange, I've promised to reply to his emails soonest (for a nominal fee payable by WU, of course) Very Happy

Seriously, Badger is one of the most enthusiastic noobs I've seen. He's eager to learn and I appreciate that (especially because most of my mentees say "Hello" and then disappear). I believe we will see great things from Badger in due time. Whatever success he has will be more a function of his attitude than anything I do for him.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger JR, there are only two actual people behind Eater, but you would know that. The rest of us are just figments of the fertile imagination of that one (or two) person (people).

Don't be afraid though because there is no fear in the megamind that created all of us. Yes, there are several threads about this situation, I am just too lazy to go looking for them.

I love to see enthusiastic new members! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic