SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fusion Event and the LEVER CANCER (Ended early, oops)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fusion Event and the LEVER CANCER

This is my first scambait, and it’s really just a straight bait. Read, and enjoy.

[My less-obvious comments will be in square brackets like this so that everyone can tell if a sentence is a comment or not, even if their mobile browser doesn’t support italics. I’m so understanding]

I’ll also provide summaries of Annie (the scammer)’s scripted replies, because my least favorite part of scambaiting is reading through that endless prattling. Feel free to skip over large sections of it.

I reply to something from the surplus scam-addresses forum on 419eater.com. So, I won’t be pasting the original mail here as I never officially received it (sorry), but it’s not like Annie will notice that people are replying to her even though she never sent them her sob story…

SUMMARY: I will die. So I'm giving you my money. This is certainly legit.

Well, how can we not help but be moved by this plea for help? Because Annie just wants to steal my money, that’s why. Even though I’m not even old enough to have a full-time job anywhere. It’s almost like she didn’t select me personally to handle her “fortune”.

My scambaiting name will be [GOOGLE KNOWS TOO MUCH].

From Luke P. to Scammer
Annie,

I would love to help you. How can I go about doing this?

- Luke I. Pahnteez

And she replies the next day.

From Scammer to Luke P.

Dearest In Christ Luke I. Pahnteez.
Blessings to you and your household.

As a Christian, I beg you to keep on the good work and you will be blessed among men. I have choose you in my search for a trusted and God fearing person who can handle this divine assignment, upon the direction of the holy spirit of God
It is also by the leading of the spirit that I choose you to make use of this fund in your hand for the work of God in obidence and love to fulfil the desire of my late husband that I supported to the glory of God
Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize. This fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis.

Base on your mail, I am well convinced that you were sent by God to fulfil this promise to his glory, so what I want you to do is to try your best to make sure that you assisted me as my health condition could not permit me to do anything by myself, regards to that I beg you to move out in faith to assist me so that you will use the fund to do the work of God as I concluded with my spirit. Please for your information when contacting the security company don't let the security company know that the content of the box is funds rather as family valuables as it was declared by my late husband when depositing the box in their custody for the security of the funds. Also I will want you to apply for change of ownership of the box from the name of my late husband Dr Lionel to your name as the beneficiary and the next of kin to the box, so that even if I am no more your claim to the box will not be in doubt.

You have to tell the security company that you are contacting them on behalf of Mrs Annie Nguku the wife of late Dr Lionel for the claiming of the box deposited in their custody by my late husband. I will informed the security company about you this morning as the sole person that has the power to claim and be the beneficiary of the box deposited in their custody by my late husband, so go ahead in contacting the security company without delay. I want you to tell the security company that you are contacting them on behalf of Mrs Annie Nguku the wife of late Dr Lionel for the claiming of the box with code number [REDACTED] and deposit code number [REDACTED] deposited in their custody by late Dr Lionel.

The name of the security company is.
GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY
05 BP 494 Abidjan 05, Abidjan , Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: [REDACTED]
Fax: [REDACTED]
DR. James O'Connor,
E-mail: [REDACTED] @yahoo.com
FIDELITY & TRUST COMPANY.

Please contact the security company immediately and don't forget to apply for change of ownership. You have to demand the security company to bring the box to you in your address at your home to enable you claim it there on my behalf. Remember that the security company is not aware of the real content of the box rather as family valuables. I have committed this funds into your hand as a servant of God to use this fund accordingly. God will be with you in all your efforts to save this funds for the propagation of his kingdom. I beg you with the name of God, never you involve an unbeliever into this, because my late husband warned me about this and I don't intend to disobey him even in death.

Please i am begging you with the name of God as servant of the living God to try your possible best and make sure you save this funds for the children of God. I thank God that what you are into is the desire of my late husband and myself, so I want you to go ahead God is with you.
Please continue your prayers upon me.
Remain Blessed in the Lord.
Mrs Annie Nguku

SUMMARY: Use an e-mail that's really just my alternate account to send me money. That's what God wants.

Wow, so straightforward and simple! This is certainly not a trap!

At this point, I took a week of vacation IRL and need an excuse fast, or I won’t be able to help Annie cure her levers! Or donate money after her lever tumours [Canadian spelling] kill her. Whatever.

To punish her unwillingness to reply (only once in a week of absence? I’m insulted, Annie), I try to get her to repeat her script in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. It’s a brilliant excuse, if I do say so myself. Ohohohoho!

From Luke P. to Scammer

Annie, I apologize for the week-long delay. I was investigating real estate that I am considering developing, but my car's flux capacitor blew out on the 9-hour drive there and I completely overshot the planned date for me to return. Can you please repeat your information on how to pick up the security box in all capital letters? I suffer from near-blindness unfortunately, and my dictation-program on my computer mumbles the words of your letters, so changing it into all capitals would be of great benefit to me.

That’s right. My dictation program has a severe mumbling problem, and only typing like a pissed-off 10-year-old girl in an online chatroom can make it speak correctly. I’ll have to come up with a valid excuse to get the scammers to type with an Elmer Fudd accent in my next scambait!

To be continued... Twisted Evil

Last edited by Fusion Event on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hooray, I've gotten beyond the second e-mail! That means I'm doing something right. CONTINUED:

[Annie sends me the same e-mail as before, but in a larger font. She has not fulfilled the requirements, and all Luke can hear is some incomprehensible mumbling. Luke re-states his previous question in more clear terms:]

From Luke P. to Scammer
I am disappointed in both my computer and you, Annie. My dictation software is still mumbling your words - it does not process text size, only lowercase or uppercase letters. The software is faulty, but it is the only such program that I have access to, and you did not follow my instructions correctly. I could only hear some sections about "boa cots" and "obi dents" clearly. I am burning with desire to help you, but if I cannot even comprehend what you are saying, I can't aid you in your efforts at all. This is what I require:

- Your previous e-mail must be written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. If you are not familiar with CAPITAL LETTERS because ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE, THEY LOOK LIKE THIS.

It will take some effort on your part, but I assure you that the effort will be rewarded in the glorious face of God.

I use some simple psychology here: slap the scammer (she sent me the requirements again at my request, although it didn’t have what I asked. She’s probably hooked.) while promising money at the end if only they can do what I ask. This is a pretty well-known technique from what I’ve read in the letters archive, so will it work?

PLEASE GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY WITHOUT DELAY , I WANT YOU TO TELL THE SEURITY COMPANY THAT YOU ARE CONTATING THEM ON BEHALF OF MRS ANNIE NGUKU THE WIFE OF DR LIONEL FOR THE CLAIMING OF THE BOX WITH CODE NUMBER NWTS/ABJ/KJF/0234/0 AND DEPOSIT CODE NUMBER NMX1809RS DEPOSITED IN THEIR CUSTODY BY LATE DR LIONEL.
THE NAME OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IS .
GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY.
05 BP 494 ABIDJAN 05, ABIDJAN ,COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL: [REDACTED]
FAX: [REDACTED]
DR JAMES O'CONNOR,
FIDELITY & TRUST COMPANY.
E-MAIL; [REDACTED]@YAHOO.COM
REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORD.
ANNIE NGUKU.

Success! Annie has done what I asked. Although she left out all the fluff about how God will reward me, so I think I might have given somebody a sore thumb over in Nigeria (or she’s using my disability as an excuse to not do a good job! Horrible).
I send her a congratulatory reply, but the e-mail doesn’t work! Of course, this is because I’ve cleverly left out one letter in my reply. I have also made the same typo in her quoted e-mail so she will think that it really is her fault.
(To represent the mis-typed address, I will spell it as [REDCTED] instead of [REDACTED].)
I can hear your response clearly, Annie. Thank you so much for investing your time so I could help you. The Lord will surely reward you with what you deserve soon.

However, I cannot e-mail [REDCTED]@YAHOO.CO.UK. Is there something wrong with the address? I typed it exactly as you did.

- Faithfully yours,
Luke P.

Nothing new here in terms of baiting techniques, but hopefully you'll find it as enjoyable as I do to read.
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annie falls for it and re-sends the e-mail address. I could have kept mis-typing the address, but it wasn’t that fun so I decide to move on to something else.

From Scammer to Luke P.
SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE HERE IS THE CORRECT EMAIL
[REDACTED]@yahoo.co.uk
ANNIE NGUKU.

Looks like someone still thinks that my dictation software has problems with lowercase letters! For a despicable individual lying to me in order to steal my money, who has no problem with destroying her (probably a his, actually) victims’ lives out of pure greed, Annie sure does care about me.

I contact the security company, but Luke isn’t stupid. He wants some medical info before proceeding! And, of course, the questions are completely made up. So if they reply with answers, that’s proof 100% positive that Annie, I mean the security company, are completely lying to me.

I’ll explain the puns in case you don’t get them.

From Luke P. to Scammer
Hi, somebody called Annie Nguku has contacted me, instructing me to pose as her husband in order to collect some money before Annie dies of Lever Cancer. However, I would rather be honest with you. I am not Annie's husband. I am still definitely willing to help her before she dies, but she has told me to lie in order to pick up money. This strikes me as rather unscrupulous of her. So I would like some medical questions answered (you are able to contact Annie herself, correct? Her e-mail is [email protected] in case you didn't know) before I help her with the transaction. This will assure me that Annie's condition is real and she is not lying to me for her own benefit. I have studied medical science extensively, so please be as accurate as you can when answering.

1. How serious is Annie's cancer of the lever? Has her mechanical advantage been significantly lowered by this cancer? [Annie will never live this gem of a typo down. Anyone who remembers their science lessons should figure this one out.]

2. Have Annie's nyancatoscopy results been conclusive? [Nyancatoscopy – the process of inserting a Nyan Cat into your throat. Completely made up of course.]

3. How much redcyarsenic does her daily medicine contain? At least 50mg per day is required for optimal health. [Not sure what I meant by “redcyarsenic”. I think the theme was “colours”.]

4. Have her trollfacium-producing glands begun to produce legiblum instead? [We don’t want those glands trolling Annie while she dies! Legiblum (a nonsense word) sounds much safer.]

5. If yes, does the legiblum show a tricontahedral crystal structure? [A rhombic tricontahedron is a real shape with thirty sides.]

6. Are her creeper glands crunchy (like dry leaves)? [A Minecraft joke. There is a plant-like enemy called the “creeper”, and the creator has said that they are “crunchy like dry leaves”. Hence this question]

7. Have up to 419% of her gliaxial frammistal cells been eaten by the illness? [I just had to make a veiled 419eater reference in here, didn’t I. The other two words are also nonsense words AFAIK.]

Please get Annie to reply with the answers. It would greatly contribute to my peace of mind.

Nyancatoscopy? Sounds painful! Yep, I don’t think I’ll get a truthful answer out of this (the truthful answer being “WHAT THE HELLING IS THIS, IT MAKE NO SENSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”).
To be continued! Also, please tell me how I’m doing so far in this bait.
Smile
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The security company (for those unfamiliar with how scams work, the security company is really just our friend Annie pretending to be a security company) doesn’t even bother to answer my questions, and sends me an extremely stupid e-mail. Annie and friends are truly off the script now, and it shows. From the excessive exclamation marks to the spelling mistakes to the crappy capitalization, you can just tell that this company values its customers. (His text is red because that's how he sent it to me. I am not colouring things for relevance here, so try not to get confused.)

From Security Company to Luke P.
Attn Mr Luke,

First and foremost i will like to correct your mistake, we did not keep money this is a security company so you can ask the woman that gave you our contact very well, and secondly after going through your mail, the name which are talking about that has money here we did not see it in our file here in our office, what we can see here a trunk box which contains family valuables it is writing in our company file here so i think you are making a mistake!!!!!

However all this sickness you listed below here you should send it to the woman that gave you our contact we are not a hospital or a doctor we are global security company,

So go and clear with the woman that give your contact before writing to us again because we will not like to receive this kind of mail in our company again we are not hospital mind you!!!.

Dr james O'connor

What a bunch of morons, right? I’m sure you’ll agree that once you get them off the script, they have the combined intelligence and productivity of a group of 4-year-olds after being told a fart joke. This company wants NOTHING to do with me, but the truth is… I’ll explain some scammer psychology here, both as review for myself and as information for those who don’t yet know.

- Scammers want your money more than anything. They are driven by greed, and greed is the reason that they are stupid enough to drive for thousands of kilometers or get tattooed or bake a cake or write out the full text of a novel just to get money.

- However, they do not like to show this aspect of themselves. That’s why scambaiting can be seen as a roundabout way of getting the scammers to reveal their own greed.

- So they like to think that they are in control of this situation. That’s why the “security company” hasn’t even tried helping me with my issue. I was concerned that the money was fraud-related: any REAL security company should hopefully express more concern than this e-mail shows about that issue!

- What they really want is this: I have known Annie for longer, so she’s more persuasive to me. So the security company wants Annie to deal with the fraudulent money issue, so that they have a better chance of appeasing me! That’s why the company is acting so stupid: they want me to leave and only come back once I’m willing to give away my money like a good mugu should.

That was pretty long. Sorry.

Back to less serious things: I decide to slap the company, because they’re just being annoying. I also apologize to them at the same time, which will make me seem easier to persuade (therefore making them trust me more! tee hee).

From Luke P. to Security Company

I was simply informing you of my concerns regarding this transaction. Annie has given me your information, so you must have some kind of close contact to her, correct? It's quite the incompetent security company that doesn't even keep records about their customers.

However, I probably should not have sent those questions to you. I'll go send them to Annie right now, but you have been rather unprofessional in your business dealing with me. I am not impressed, Dr. James.

Those bastards. Good thing Luke gave them the what-for.

I also send Annie the questions again, so she’ll think that I’m being honest with everything. I also hint VERY heavily that I don’t understand medicine (thereby completely changing my story, but it’s not like they’ll notice!) and will accept any random answers, in case Annie starts worrying about having to produce real answers to some fake questions. This is what I like to call “subtlety for morons”.

From Luke P. to Scammer
Annie, I am worried about your trustworthiness. The security company acted very unprofessional towards me when I tried to contact them, and you are telling me to lie to them in order to pick up money. I would like you to answer these medical questions so that I can know that your condition is real (I actually got them from my best friend, who is a doctor, so I have no idea what the results will mean). However, if you do not answer, I will assume that you lied about everything to me and will no longer do business with you. I am sorry, but these matters require trust, and unless you answer those questions I will not be able to help you at all.

Here are the questions:

1. How serious is your cancer of the lever? Has your mechanical advantage been significantly lowered by this cancer?

2. Have your nyancatoscopy results been conclusive?

3. How much redcyarsenic does your daily medicine contain? At least 50mg per day is required for optimal health.

4. Have your trollfacium-producing glands begun to produce legiblum instead?

5. If yes, does the legiblum show a tricontahedral crystal structure?

6. Are your creeper glands crunchy (much like dry leaves)?

7. Have up to 419% of your gliaxial frammistal cells been eaten by the illness?

I am sorry that I have to do this, but I need some trust before we can proceed. And don't use words to get me to trust you - I will only accept ANSWERS. You can also ask your doctor to answer these for you - he does have an e-mail account, correct?

[I wait for Annie to reply, and receive another reply from the security company!]

From Security Company to Luke P.
Attn Mr Luke

Following to the receipt of your letter over your request to the above management concerning a Trunk Box which was deposited in our custody,
We hereby requesting you to choose one of the bellow options on the possible way in which you may wish to receive your Trunk Box as it is legally opened to every of our clients that one of these two options must be considered to enable us render our best of services to all our numerous clients as our constitution and the law guiding our institution stated.

(i)To lift the Trunk Box to you in any of your given address in your country, through our Diplomatic Services Agent. (ii)To come down here in person to claim the Trunk Box from our office here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire West Africa .

Upon the above two stated options which you are requested to choose,

On receipt of your next communication ,we shall inform you the needed requirements before we could proceed with the shipment without any further delay,

Our total concern is to render you the best of service,

Thanks as we await your urgent response in regard to this mail,
As soon as you get this mail call my office (+[REDACTED])

Yours in service.
Dr James O'connor,

As previously discussed, scammers are greedy bastards. And so, sensing danger, the common scammer (Mugu mugu fouronenineus) uses its famous “ask for money right away” tactic. (Notice how Dr. James’ spelling has improved drastically? The bastard’s right back to his script again, even though the context makes no sense compared to his previous e-mail! We can’t be having that, so I send him another slap, this time without an apology.

From Luke P. to Security Company

Excuse me, but you have completely ignored my previous request. I need answers to Annie's medical questions (which she is currently working on) before I can do this. Just wait a day or two, you imbecile! I will tell YOU when I am ready for your extremely professional reply (hint: Comic Sans makes your company look like a 6-year-old writes all your documents), and YOU will hold your goddamn horses until I give you the OK. I am completely disappointed in your service.

Basically: “Slow down, dumbass!” in long form. Ah, the joy of scambaiting.

More daily updates to come! Remember, I really could use some feedback, what with being a newb and all. *hint hint please post and say if I'm doing things right or not please*
Smile
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! Annie's finally caught on after 2 weeks!

From Scammer to Luke P.
Bonsoir mr man you claim to be a holy man and you posted my mail to 419 eater.com i can see that you are a crook you want to waste my money , you can go i don't need your help anymore bye and have a nice day .

So I decide to burn her, (oops! looks like I shouldn't have posted this until it was done!) and move on to another scammer.

From Luke P. to Scammer
Yup! No money for you. I'm amazed that I got this far, because this is only my first try - I was expecting you to catch on right away! You really are thick, aren't you. Well, that was really excellent for my first-ever attempt! Want to know something funny? I'll be back. You won't know who I am, and you won't know what I'm doing, but I'll be out there. And every time somebody you're trying to STEAL from asks you too many questions, or the payment doesn't work, or they take a random vacation? It might be me.

I hope you're reading this, Annie! It was a fun two weeks! And now I'll move on to some other scammer. It might be you.

Please reply, and also I'd like to know where I went wrong (I think it's when I included the easily-Googleable nonsense words). See you around, guys!
scammersouleater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new at this but you have just revealed to anyone else thats new that this website is regurly checked by some scammers and so posting regular updates on said scam clued her in. True, most mugu's dont even know that this site exists but it might be one of the reasons why the most succesful baiters re the ones that rarely post. Just a thought.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

souleater- It is more difficult if the bait is posted behind a login. It is a rare occasion for them to find us, but things happen.

Fusion- That was not cool. Never burn a lad.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Fusion Event,

I enjoyed reading this, especially as you included your thinking behind each stage.

As you now realise, this Publish Your Work forum is googleable - and it is really intended for posting your completed baits only. The Scambaiting, Help, Hints and Tips forum, however, is behind a login, and is not googleable - so next time, it would be better to post your ongoing baits there. And, there, you are much more likely to receive comments and advice (as the Help, Hints, and Tips name implies); generally speaking, members only come to this forum when they are seeking completed baits to read (for entertainment or to get some new ideas), and not because they hope to or expect to post opinions or advice.

Burning a lad is never good, but there is an easy way out if a lad does discover you have posted the correspondence .... blame someone else! Maybe your wife/son/neighbour used your computer; saw the correspondence; thought it was a scam; and posted it on 'a scam site'. YOU are horrified! Surely it's not a scam? You will write to the Security Company (lawyer, banker) immediately and seek reassurance. And believe it, of course. And the lad will feel that he has done a good job in convincing you; oh yes, he's a good scammer - and, actually, his pride in his persuasive techniques can hook him that little bit more.

A lad of mine discovered that I'd posted him at ScamWarners. I'd included some of his 'off-script' mails as an example of how the scam could go. He knew that they were the ones he'd sent to my character, and exploded at her. But she'd never considered that he could be a scammer! It was her ex-boyfriend who found all those emails and passed them on to ScamWarners. But now my lady was worried. And so she came up with a good idea: a scammer would never show himself on camera, would he? So maybe the lad could have some photos taken of himself, with a little proof that they were current and real. He was thrilled to oblige, and the result is here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191359

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
scammersouleater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the excellent advice guys, i will definatly use it.

Never burn a lad eh? I wonder if using burns, threats etc as the main script for a scambait?
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, everyone. I hadn't checked this thread for a while so I was surprised to find actual posts Shocked

The burning was a bit iffy, but I did try to not include any help on how to not get baited (I read somewhere that one of the goals is to get the scammers paranoid enough to drop innocent victims). Now I know why we don't do that.

I'm working on a few more baits at present, so I'll just make one giant post when I finish.

And another question: do you guys have multiple non-catcher accounts?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this time I have 3 baiter accounts. Some people here have a lot more than that.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile I've got 32. But I don't use them all at once.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and I really read everyone's replies over. (Before I was kind of skimming over them out of fear, which is apparently typical forum newb behaviour for me.)

So I might just post one of my ongoing baits in the recommended forum (now I know why it needs an account to access!) once I get my lad off his script. Thanks Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic