SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slight Confusion For Us New Guys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear all!

I, like (from what i have read in the forum) many other newly registered baiters are asking about passports and id's to send to lads. One of my biggest worries while deciding to start baiting was "how the hell am i gonna create those kind of documents?" Before you start cursing me about passports i have since discovered this brilliant forum posting:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=597555#597555

I fully understand and accept all the reasons for why we should never send fake passports and other forms of id and i am not trying prove some point that it is ok to do so. I now know why we should never do it. What confuses me however, and i guess a lot of other guys, is all the great bait letters on the Eater home page. I got interested in baiting from reading all these published letters for many months before i decided i wanted to do this myself and registered yesterday. Many of these published letters include photos of passports that the baiter has sent the lad. I guess many other new baiters have read these letters as well and seen that baiters have sent scanned fake passports. It is therefore quite easy to be a bit confused.

Like i said before, i understand that we don't do it but for a new person who gets interested in baiting through reading the letters on the home page it can seem a bit confusing that we never send fake id's but there are plenty of them in the published letters. I certainly for one registered and started to look for ways to create decent fake id's. I hope you all understand that this can be a bit confusing.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of those early baits were done before the baiter community developed and wisdom was pooled. It was then that realisation dawned that sending any ID was a bad idea.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot Yastreb! I get it now and sorry for the confusion.

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Badger. Any questions you have feel free to ask.

But now your gonna get me confused with Badgerbait!! Very Happy

Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Bart Fargo! Badgerbait? Ha ha, what is that? Never heard of it.
I picked badger because they are known in Japanese folklore as mischievous creatures and their jaws are constructed in a way so when they bite they can hold on with utmost stubbornness. I think that suits a baiter just fine. For a more fun legend google "man-eating badgers Basra Iraq". In short the story goes that British forces released man-eating badgers outside of Basra in Iraq to kill the enemy... If the US Navy have dolphins as tactical weapons (I'm not kidding, again google it) I'm not surprised if the British have man-eating badgers Shocked

All the best!

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Badgerbait is a long time member here Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sending docs is quite a fun modality all of its own, you can waste about a week with a lad simply asking questions and getting nowhere lol.

Lads only want to see how "compliant" you are to there requests, they don't care if you send or not, as above we dont because they end up re-used.

Questions are fun "how do you send a doc its on my desk, how do i get it on the computer" - "whats a scanner and where is mine?" you see from a simple "send doc" you end up with dozens of questions, each one should be a single email.

Dear lad,

I have my docs, how do i send them to you....

20 emails later....

Dear baiter

All is well we have relaxed our rules please go to WU

Dear Lad.

Whats wu?

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, thanks! Since wasting the lads time is of utmost importance I see how this works with not sending id's.

Another source of confusion is all those colourful and nice little symbols you all have under your signatures. Flags, piggybanks, skulls, easter eggs, etc.

Some of them I do understand, such as the Safari hat and piggybank for example, but some of them are very confusing. Is there a list somewhere that explains all this? Take the academic/graduation hat for example. If I place my cursor over it it says "Mortar". Does this tally show how many lads you shelled with artillery fire?

I suppose the flags mean from what countries you have baited lads from.

And I guess the Easter egg means you attended some 419Eater Easter party or you just like eggs. I can only guess that the flower means that a lad sent you flowers via Interflora.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Have a look here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

The Easter eggs: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201690

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot bobdemol! I must say, you guys are extremely fast in clearing up any confusions. Now just praying and waiting to receive a letter from a lad. Sadly I am one of those unfortunate ones to never receive scam letter in my work or personal inbox. I have built up 5 different characters with 5 different email accounts and now just dying to get contact with a lad (I have signed guestbooks and also replied to some of the letters posted on the forum). I never thought I'd say it but please somebody send me a scam letter! I used to think the occasional videogame was fun and what a fool I was...

All the best!

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also head over to the 'surplus' forum, there are plenty of lads to get you started. Don't worry, once you have one, you will have hundreds of scammers after you (they swap and steal each others lists all the time).

My top tip - start slow - the scammer should do all the hard work, not you - play innocent and slightly dumb, they respond well to that. Especially if you mention casually that you bought yourself a new <whatever> recently, and treated yourself to a <premium brand> now you've retired.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks manbiteslion! I finally got my first letter from a lad just now. I feel like the kid at school who got that cool BMX bike 3 years after all the other kids got theirs. But I'm ecstatic! Oh yes!

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Badger - enjoy your first bait Smile

And if it goes wrong don't worry, just start over on the same lad with a new character, or pluck a brand new lad from surplus Very Happy

(and leave your sanity and free-time at the door)

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try using <a href = "http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/passport.jpg">this</a> image. My lad was quite angry with those annoying Chinese servers when I told him the cause of the problem. God they're thick.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or <a href = "http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/passportphotograph.jpg">this</a>.

Quote:

I am sure you must be kidding, how do you think any one will accept that as your ID without any information to show the ID belongs to you. Why dont you scan the Information Data, where the names and ID Numbers are written.?

*sniggers* You said you wanted a picture of my passport.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect nothing less of a badger than to sink their teeth into a lad and teach him/her/it what pain is really all about. I'll be keeping an eye on you. Wink Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No! Poor XP-tan! good image though, may use it if I feel like pissing a lad off.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We don’t do passports on this forum.

This isn’t to say other people who bait don’t , maybe quite a few of them do, whose to say. So any mugus out there who think that a getting a passport means anything, WE ARE EVERYWHERE,

About getting baits, a bonus of the surplus section is you can choose what format your going to bait.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, many thanks for all the great advice given to me.

I have another question that is relevant to the topic of this posting (Confusion):

I have finally started to get quite a few replies from lads. As a new baiter is it better to only bait 1 or 2 lads to start with? I have 5 on the line now but I guess most of you would say that that is taking on too much too fast. Those of you who have been doing this for a long time now how many lads (roughly) do you juggle with simultaneously? Do you bait one lad at a time or several? I guess for a new baiter it is easy to mix the lads and letters up if you bait too many.

Unfortunately I have also read here on the forum that "badger" can mean something very bad in the baiter community Shocked If I'd only known...

All the best!

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's best to take it slowly at the beginning.
I have 3 lads on the hook at the moment but I can't speak for others (depends on the spare time you have).

Oh and regarding your nickname here: if you really aren't pleased with it a mod will gladly modify it for you Wink

Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobdemol, thanks again for the very fast reply. I am amazed how quickly senior baiters reply and clarify my questions.

Unfortunately I am confused over another thing. Since I don't want to break any community rules I think it is better if I ask before I shoot:

I know we don't send pictures of any kinds of ID's. But what about other pictures/photos? Can I send a lad a photo of the coast of Vietnam or a photo of Paris at night? What happens if there are third-party people in these photos? For example, a photo of a busy central street in Caracas, Venezuela. There will be lots of third-party people in a photograph like that. Is that ok? Another example is if I do a google image search for "man with beard". Is it ok to send a photo of a man with a beard that I find on Google?

Once again, sorry for the confusion but I don't want to f*ck anything up!

And yes, bobdemol, I am fine with the name "badger" as long as other members don't mistake me for something I am not (i.e. BADger).

All the best!
Badger

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, badger! I wouldn't worry about using photos of locations. There is no way to ID any people in the pictures. Regarding pictures of individuals, baiters sometimes use pictures of B-list actors, etc. Keep in mind, though, there are image search tools available on the web (tineye.com, Google Image) so your lad might be able to locate the picture you lifted and find out you aren't who you say you are. There are ways to alter photos so image searches won't find it.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am amazed how quickly senior baiters reply and clarify my questions.

True but you're running out of credit now Laughing Laughing Laughing

Raga Man's advice is spot on !

Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry bobdemol, I hope I did not piss anyone off. Baiting seems very complex and I don't want to break any rules or comprise anyone or anything. I will try not post any more questions.

I take great comfort in that Raga Man's advice is spot on, he's my MENTOR! Awesome to have a mentor, never had one in life, and look what a confused fool I turned into... The fact that I picked "Badger" as a profile name says it all...

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger, ask away, Bobdemol was joking! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic