SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"GOD HAS FINALLY PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really? Well, yes, says the "US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN".

Quote:
I AM VERY PLEASED AND HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT GOD HAS FINALLY PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE. THE BENIN GOVERNMENT HAS FINALLY GIVEN ME A GO AHEAD ON YOUR PACKAGE. YOU SHALL RECEIVE YOUR LONG AWAITED FUNDS THIS TIME WITHOUT HITCHES.AFTER HOURS OF DELIBERATION ABOUT YOUR PAKAGE, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT I DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR DOOR STEP TO AVOID ANY INTERFERANCE FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT.
AS A US GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL, I HAVE THE PREVILEDGE AND DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY TO CARRY SOMETHING LEGALLY WITHOUT DAMAGING MY IMAGE. ALL MODALITIES HAVE BEEN PERFECTED FOR YOU. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THE PACKAGE SHOULD BE INVESTED PROPERLY AND FOR HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. THE BENIN GOVERNMENT ARE DEMANDING YOU PAY AN INTERNAL REVENUE TAX (I.R.T)WHICH ISv$300,000 BEFORE THEY CAN ALLOW ME DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU BUT I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF AND TOLD THEM THAT YOU SHALL PAY THE TAX 48 HOURS AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE PACKAGE AND CONFIRM THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE SUCH MONEY WHICH THEY AGREED.THEY(BENINGOVERNMENT)DEMAND YOU PAY AN AGREEMENT FEE TO THAT EFFECT AND THE AGREEMENT FEE IS A SIGN THAT YOU SHALL BE TRUSTED. THE AGREEMENT FEE IS $120. THE FEE SHOULD BE PAID VIA WESTERN UNION

The usual details followed.

Mal replied:

Quote:
Why would the Benin Government be sending me anything?

The Lad was in a breezy mood:

Quote:
Am very happy to hear from you and thank you so much for your good intention question that as I was always telling you on my first email that God have already put smile on your face.
Malcolm my answer was this on your question I don’t know the business between you and Government of Benin I only instructed to deliver this package to you ok maybe it is compensation from government office.
So never you miss this wonderful opportunity God have provided for you this time ok because God have remember you why then demanded AN INTERNAL REVENUE TAX (I.R.T) which is $300.00usd before I deliver this package to you, but I pleaded on your behalf that you will pay the fee after I deliver your package.
And then said that all is ok as I said, but they complain before I will go head to deliver it you, YOU PAY AN AGREEMENT FEE TO THAT EFFECT AND THE AGREEMENT FEE IS A SIGN THAT YOU SHALL BE TRUSTED. THE AGREEMENT FEE IS $120. THE FEE SHOULD BE PAID VIA WESTERN UNION .
So dear Malcolm this is information then provides for the delivering of your package in your door step send it via western union.

Yada yada yada.

But Mal is persistent:

Quote:
If you don't know why, then gorram well find out!

Religion bulks out the Lad's reply (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank very much for being patience with me to find out and I have already did as you instructed so congratulation again this is what government approve for the save of their country that some peoples have lost their fund to their country do to fraud activities.
And now then want to compensate some of the victims by delivery it house to house and your name was find on it that is the reason why then instructed me to take off for the delivery and again you need to let me to know the kind of God your worship because this is wonderful I never saw this kind of miracle before by winning this compensation, Malcolm I will advise you to go ahead with your church you worship that is very great church for a member to receive this kind of miracle that was a good testimonies for you Malcolm.
My work is to deliver it to your door step ok that is why BENIN GOVERNMENT ARE DEMANDING YOU PAY AN INTERNAL REVENUE TAX (I.R.T)WHICH ISv$300,000 BEFORE THEY CAN ALLOW ME DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU BUT I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF AND TOLD THEM THAT YOU SHALL PAY THE TAX 48 HOURS AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE PACKAGE.
And there well understood and noted that you need to PAY AN AGREEMENT FEE TO THAT EFFECT AND THE AGREEMENT FEE IS A SIGN THAT YOU SHALL BE TRUSTED. THE AGREEMENT FEE IS $120usd.
Malcolm go ahead and make the payment to enable me deliver it to your door step ok waiting to hear from you with the detail and call back when you make the payment to conclude with them.

Mal's reply is a bit longer:

Quote:
Two things I should point out here.
First off, I haven't been defrauded by anyone in Benin or anywhere else.
Secondly, I have no religion.

This slightly fazes the Lad, but not much, as he thinks up reasons why I can claim this money (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank you so much for you’re immediately respond Malcolm maybe as you did not belong to any religion you must belong to some where ease I also forwarded what you wrote to federal office of Benin Republic and I get their respond this morning Malcolm.
Then noted for me right now that maybe it is not from their country but it is what then posted to them to compensate all in there list, maybe from another country ok then also explain that then have united nation meeting about the incident and then make the final notice that all name find on list there must compensate and your name was posted in their office list.
Dear Malcolm stop delaying time because this is miracle that expand all the whole world now ok some people are calling from many country congratulating us about the offer.
Dear Malcolm pleases your delaying our office time, do what there government ask you to do to enable us deliver your package to your door step.
Wait to hear from you soon and if this is not plain to you get back to us.
Malcolm go ahead and make the payment to enable me deliver it to your door step ok waiting to hear from you with the detail and call back when you make the payment to conclude with them.

I think he might need a call...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Yastreb, Smile

This lad is no idiot. He has experience, or the script writer has been educated.: BUT I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF AND TOLD THEM THAT YOU SHALL PAY THE TAX 48 HOURS AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE PACKAGE AND CONFIRM THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE SUCH MONEY WHICH THEY AGREED.THEY(BENINGOVERNMENT)DEMAND YOU PAY AN AGREEMENT FEE TO THAT EFFECT AND THE AGREEMENT FEE IS A SIGN THAT YOU SHALL BE TRUSTED. THE AGREEMENT FEE IS $120. THE FEE SHOULD BE PAID VIA WESTERN UNION

He has truncated the avenue for the arguement to have payment made after the transaction completion.

Win this scummer over, and hit him with all the pain you can give him.
Personally I would skip the vaults and false WUs. If he gets any of that he will be gone.
I may be wrong. Test him from another victim to establish that.
If he is a big fish, you gonna need all your baiting skills to make him consume his resourses and hurt the mongrel.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist - That's just part of the lads script. Reading the following dialogue he had with Yastreb, the guys probably no more than a confused grade school dropout with scummer ambition.

Quote:
maybe as you did not belong to any religion you must belong to some where ease I

WTF is he on about?

Yestreb,
Funny, God usually 'slaps' the smile 'OFF' my face.
Mad

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you are correct Wowwow.

Very Happy Smile

I effected the post and then realised it was only script. Rather than trying to recover I left it there.

However who ever wrote that script is dangerously informed and experienced. So it does prove that not all of the lads are stupid.

This lad's script writer may be available to the lad for guidance. In my limited experience I've found that to be the case sometimes.
It becomes evident in differing writing styles.

Cheers

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I often wonder if these dumb lads source their scripts from some more educated individuals who get paid to do it. Perhaps there is a lad university Smile
I suppose it's a bit like C.V writing. Once you get a professional one done you stick with it.

What is the saving grace is that most of these lads do not understand their own scripts and can be pulled to pieces when you criticize their plan. You just have to be careful not to educate them. I usually make up some strange reason why what they ask cannot be done. Often inventing new laws or saying that unfortunately the country that I am in has some petty regulations.
My aim is to make the whole situation so stressful for them that they think twice about doing it again.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Wowwow, Smile

I agree. My thoughts exactly. Smile
Often there are undeniable changes in writing styles and litracy skills that indicate more than one person involved.

Cheers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic