SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crossed wires

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know there's a rule to never involve innocent third parties, but what's everybody's opinion on giving scammers each other's details (home addresses, phone numbers etc?) I know giving away phone numbers would be silly as they will immediately find out it's a scammer, but I thought it would be funny to have someone in Nigeria to send something to a scammer who's divulged his address in the UK (bonus points for making him leave a return address on the back.)

Anyway, what does everyone think?
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea I have to say. But it may have been done before.

We all know that innocent third parties must never come eye to eye with a scammer... But what about guilty third parties you ask? I'd say yes if it's between two lads. You could have much fun that way. But I would look for someone else's thoughts on this too.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, you can give one lad's contact details to another. Even the phone numbers. There's nothing wrong with that.

We all hope that one lad will go beat up another lad, but most lads are just so lazy and honestly probably scared a bit of other known lads, they usually will just go out of there way to avoid them. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame there's no way of proving that it has happened (if it ever does.) What a safari that would be: one scammer travels the world to collect £50,000 and finds himself in the front room of another worthless scammer in the nowhere-land of North England! Classic! Almost as good as this:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/FsIAfvcC52E
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh, the Waffle Boys (my name for them). They are good, aren't they?

Shorty on webcam watches Mr. Brikee being kidnapped

Lads have met other lads. Lads have even traveled with other lads. It's not common, but it has happened and it's been posted about right here on Eater. Just need to do a bit of searching and reading. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ahhhh, the Waffle Boys
Laughing Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I like to mix up my baits by sending lads other lads emails. It does add a lot to the confusion that already exists. Especially when one lad thinks another lads chopping his dolla Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of which I think I may have accidentally got in touch with a baiter myself... only I was put in contact with this person by a scammer:

Quote:

Attn. Suika Ibuki,

I am in receipt of your email. First of all I wish to know how you got my personal email address because I cant remember releasing such information any body, not even you.

Secondly, why do you have to go through our manager, (MR ANDY ANNAN) ? Who gave you such advice?.. Did any body tell you that this is above my office?.

I have gone through your application and the Reference number, but how do I believe you are who you claim you are.? What evidence Do I have to confirm you are really the beneficiary of this fund and not an in-poster, because any body can come for such claims..

I still remember somebody came few months back claiming to be (Suika Ibuki) What evidence do I have, that this time you are who you claim to be.

If you don't mind, I will like you to forward me copy of the following documents, Maybe this can help me in my own investigations too.

1. A Copy of the Court Affidavit issued to you by the Ghana Ministry
of Justice confirming you are the beneficiary of this fund under this
Reference No..

2. Copy of your ID.

3. The fund is presently deposited in an Escrow Account for onward Transfer.
Since you claim you are the beneficiary what is the Account No. of the Escrow?

If I can get these documents and I am satisfied with them, I will authorize the transfer without any further delays.

MR. KWAMSIM B. TOBIM
Head Of Operations
Barclays Bank, Accra - Ghana

There's no spelling errors (sans the any body slip) unlike the other scammer and this doesn't seem like the kind of thing a scammer would say at all. This is the e-mail of a "bank" associated with the first scammer. Seriously I'm spinning round in circles trying to figure out what happened here, I'm sure the second e-mail is a baiter but why would a scammer direct me to him claiming it's a bank?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the Banker wants you to ask 'How do I get these Documents'. He may then refer you to an attorney.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, so then I'll be dealing with three different e-mails, err people?
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be three different characters, but it may or may not be three different lads; some work in groups, others work alone.

Either way, I suggest playing each of the characters against each other. For instance, you may get along with just one of the characters and commiserate with him about how rude and incompetent the others are. Or you could pretend to get along with all of them while slandering them behind their backs to the other characters. Or...

The idea is to amplify the complexity of the relationships between the lad characters thus making it more difficult and confusing for the lad(s) to manage, all the while lending more credence to your character's legitimacy.

(^^^Did any of that even make sense? Confused )

Good luck! Smile

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it must be two different lads; the second can spell and speak English. I'm feigning ignorance for now though, I'm going back to lad #1 and telling him the bank manager is a lunatic.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the second email is from a baiter. There are indeed spelling mistakes and the grammar says "lad" to me.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic