SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first safari but can't prove it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm over the bl**dy moon!!

My trip to Togo was all planned and lad agreed to meet me at the airport at 4.40am yesterday. Thanks to tips from fellow baiters I was detained in Morocco for carrying too much cash etc. It's all gone a bit sour now but laddie is still happy to chat on the phone and is STILL trying to convince me the deal is real! (He's the lawyer, deceased estate).

Anyway, I called him about an hour ago and asked him if he went to the airport to meet me and in an exasperated tone (that makes me think he's telling the truth), he told me he'd driven for 3hrs 20mins!

In my disturbed little mind I am now wearing a virtual safari hat as I can't actually prove he went there..... Sad

I intend calling him back later after work as he really makes me laugh!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So his phone contract allows roaming? Evil or Very Mad

CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I have only ever called a landline so can't comment unfortunately....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go to www.whoreadme.com
or send him a catch phrase he need to contact you with http://tools.dw-global.net/textmail.php

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..or www.spypig.com

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately most of us learn the hard way that it's best to do a little preliminarily work before sending a lad on safari. There is several things you can do like security pics taken at verifiable locations. Also setting getting the lad off of gmail by insisting it is blocked by your spam filter. Using the read notifys to deliver an important document upon the lads arrival. Even with all that it can be hard to prove sometimes.

I will say it's rare for a lad to have a landline. Even businesses in West Africa use cell phones. So if your lads number did not change and he crossed a border I would be very suspicious.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are notoriously lazy. Most of them wouldn't cross the street to pick up a dropped banknote. They'd want someone to deliver it to them.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does a cellphone's sent number ever change with a change of national provider? I haven't seen it happen with mine. Even dialling a UK number in a foreign country from a UK mobile in a different foreign country it shows up as a UK number with the proper +44 prefix.

I guess you could force him to borrow a local phone by forcing his out of action. I've seen this done by use of the inclusion of his number in a mass-mailled insult, or by including it with some partial Westy details Wink just a thought.

Hint: lads like Yahoo, and Yahoo Chat is a great way to talk to them. Try to get him onto a Yahoo account, but only if you're comfortable about exposing your IP address (or use a proxy somewhere) Or, yes, there's spypig.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Typically in West Africa the cells do not have roaming so if a lad travels from Lagos to Accra he will have to get a new sim card with a Ghana number. There are probably some exceptions and I'm sure if a lad was right on the border of Nigeria and Benin his Nigerian sim would still work but it would be a limited range. Everything is pay as you go unlike the UK or US where you can just add international roaming to you cell plan and still show your regular number. So a change in country code is usually a pretty good indication a lad has traveled.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, my lad just went on safari from Accra to Lagos and was still using his +233 number. I'm not experienced in these matters, but it seems that international roaming in West Africa isn't unheard of. Good luck!

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it is very frustrating. I'm also convinced of a recent Safari. The Lad was on gmail and even ReadNotify failed. Of course, the most important thing is to get the Scammer to travel; the Pith Helmet is secondary.

Still nice to have it, though!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic