SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting lads arrested

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLMAO! nice karate chop JC! Wink

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JimBoy - Laughing That's all well and good, but I don't think you understand the situation on the ground in Nigeria (et al.). Lads lie, but our lad Shorty gives us plenty of truths, and when he says the Nigerian police force won't lift a finger without sufficient payment I believe him. I'd be willing to bet the same goes for the EFCC. Not to mention the fact that lads can buy their way out of trouble over there.

Learn to bait. It's our best weapon at this time. (Added bonus: It's fun!)

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David

Last edited by BluthBanana on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

It's a shame they are corrupt. Maybe I've just been used to the fantasy land that when someone does something bad, they are thrown in jail. Confused

I bet your right though.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JimBoy, your enthusiasm is commendable. Your theory sounds plausible. The thing is we do not live in the perfect world you would need to have the EFCC or any other agency run out at your report.

We truly do NOT know the real / legal name of the person or persons on the other side of the email. You could not identify them in a line up.

The recording of their voice is hilarious. I think we have been too indoctrinated by TV shows like CSI, NCSI and the other alphabet cop shows. Real life doesn't work that way (full stop) Those things are scripted so people will watch them.

Scammers even take advantage of the "just world" scenario by re-visiting victims with a Recovery Scam. Sadly people fall for it.

The EFCC would have to get the law enforcement in the jurisdiction of the actual victim to cooperate with them. This has been attempted and we have been flat told they will not do it. Waste of money and manpower.

If you think you have a better mouse trap, please try it out on real mice. To argue here is like "spitting into the wind". Please see the Jim Croche song Don't mess around with Jim

We are glad to have you here and thinking about ways to hurt scammers. Please not that this isn't our first Rodeo.

Do let us know when your first lad is arrested and how long his sentence is. If you could also provide the trial date and a feed to the trial that would be awesome! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid sums it up clearly. There may be laws on the books, but getting the EFCC to enforce them is a whole different story. They're fighting an entire cultural bias, where Yahoo bois are admired and police are reviled. And often corrupt. They're swimming against the tide, and laws on paper mean nothing in the streets.

Looking at it another way: I live in an upper middle class neighborhood that is very quiet and very safe. But -- my next door neighbor's son is a drug dealer. He was busted and jailed once, by undercover agents. After he got out he went back into business, but he's a lot more careful now. He runs a drive-up service. I've watched him sell drugs on many occasions. I've had long talks with the senior task force detective in town. They know he's in business again, he's on their radar. They've even staked out the neighborhood. But on this street, an unmarked car with someone sitting for hours attracts attention. The dealer knows he's being watched, and he's learned to be more careful about his customers. But he's still dealing. And the police can't catch him. It's one thing to know for a fact that he's breaking the law, it's something else entirely to catch him in the act.

Now consider the EFCC. A baiter says "someone calling himself 'barrister Koffi' sent me blatantly fake documents, from IP xxx." What are they going to do? Nothing. They're only going to act if they know they have rock-solid guarantees of making a score. However many laws a scammer may break in impersonating an official, the EFCC is not going after him on an emailed report from someone in the west. It just isn't happening.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I remember online credit card fraud is still not illegal in Nigeria, with this in hand I'm not convinced they'll do anything.

According to a book I just read (which is a couple of years old) there have been plenty arrested but a single digit worth who have actually been fully prosecuted (in Nigeria) for 419. If this is out of date information please feel free to correct me.

Alot of systems in Nigeria are 'muddy', just keep wasting their time and money and placing them situations that may end up being unpleasant for them.

Getting authorities involved may also land yourself in a position which could be quite awkward, do you really want anyone in Nigeria having your RL details?

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys for the comments.

It seems apparent that it's futile to attempt to establish a means of arresting our lads in Nigeria. (Unless we bribe Nigerian authorities of course, which should work if we pay more than scammers do.. Rolling Eyes )

Despite this, I'd like to believe that the EFCC will shape up over the next few years or decade. I mean hey, they formed only 8 years ago.

About scammers however, reporting verifiable information to the proper authorities may only prove viable if the scammer in question is originating from a country that is well-developed or free from corruption. In these situations, reporting may seem to be a more practical approach.

In the case that we commit ourselves to throw one of our lads in jail, I propose that we pose as another scammer, in contrast to a victim. Scammer's usually do not disclose their real identification or contact information, let alone to a victim, as many victims seek revenge or legal pursuit after realizing they've been scammed. Operating a sting as a friendly scammer under the right circumstances and the right technique may reveal more than sought as a victim.

Good luck, and Godspeed

Jim
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone see the dateline a few weeks ago? It was about a 419 scammer, a Nigerian national, the end result of the show was he was arrested in this the US.

They also mentioned he did they same type of fraud a few years ago also in the US, he was arrested and I believe convicted, but not deported and the US Treasury decided not to get involved.

Maybe this time because his arrest was broadcast the US Treasury will be involved and this person will finally get the boot.

Could the EFCC do a better job at enforcing laws, yes they could. But to be fair law enforcement in general could do a better job at enforcement, in the area of internet fraud.

If an event happened that brought “awareness” to the powers that be in the “developed world”, It would radically change the game. By awareness I mean the powers that be actually realize the gravity of the problem.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

**sigh**

JimBoy, I still love your enthusiasm. You used a couple of KEY words:
Quote:
reporting verifiable information
. See this is the problem. Scammers don't use verifiable information. Maybe I am misunderstanding you. What kind of verifiable information do you think you have on a scammer?

Then Jimboy wrote:
I propose that we pose as another scammer, in contrast to a victim.
Have you heard the phrase "No honor among thieves"? Scammers try to (and do) scam each other all the time. The do not just say, "Hey cool a like minded criminal, I am going to reveal all about my real self to this person I received an email from."

It and they don't work that way, sorry to say. If only it did work that way...

Some baiters have posed as scammers or scammer bosses and you get the same silly stories from the scammer. They don't trust and they always LIE.

JimBoy trying to be helpful wrote:
Operating a sting as a friendly scammer under the right circumstances and the right technique may reveal more than sought as a victim

Again, I really appreciate your enthusiasm and naiveness. See we are not police and we cannot conduct a "sting" and turn the evidence over to the officials.

There are rules of evidence which include how evidence can be collected. Even Law Enforcement Officers some times get caught violating the rules of evidence.

If we took a nice gift wrapped package to the authorities, they would have to do their own investigation. This is true even within agencies in the scame state or county.

I really recommend you start baiting and get to know the ways that these criminals operate. If you don't have a Mentor I recommend you request one and listen to their sage advice.

All is not futile, we are making a difference! Because of our numbers we are able to do more damage than the occasional arrest of a random lad. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not all about corruption in EFCC.

EFCC is responsible for investigating and prosecuting a wide range of financial crimes, not just advance fee fraud. With the level of corruption in their own country, trying to get things under control is a Herculean task. The truth is, a scammer who steals a few thousand dollars from someone in another country just doesn't matter to them as much as the bank manager who steals millions from their own citizens. If you look at their published high-profile case list, http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=15&Itemid=82 you'll see some extremely high dollar amounts, many of them are politicians or officials, and none appear to be yahoo bois.

Side note--I just love the some of the notes in the case status column--however true they may be, you would not see those from a US agency!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
JimBoy, your enthusiasm is commendable...

I'd like to second that. For a new member to show such interest in scambaiting and do research with such enthusiasm, shows his keen commitment to what we do here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic