SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This bank has quite a bit to spare

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to see whether scam loan lads actually read their e-mails or just use a program to produce an automated response to every request for a loan. I think the response to my request answers that question:

I Mr Jerry White, the Managing director of EASTERN LOAN FIRM is giving out a loan of $14,674,608,399.00 USD to prince to the following beneficiary : Mr Barack Hussein Obama.

Any suggestions on what I should do next? BTW what does "to prince to the following beneficiary" mean? I thought he was a president, not a prince!
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And it just gets better:

MONTHLY REPAYMENT FOR THE LOAN AMOUNT OF $14,674,608,399.00 USD

Loan Balance: $14,674,608,399.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $263,683,498.94
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $15,821,009,936.26
Total Interest Paid: $1,146,401,537.26

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $263,683,498.94 plus a final payment of $263,683,498.80.

WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS???????
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correction, TWO banks have a lot to spare:

This is to certify that the management of the above named loan company
has decided to grant you your loan request of $14,674,608,399.00
after a brief discussion with our loan officers and board of
directors. We can grant you that amount of loan on one condition,We
need your trust and co-operation.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The same question could be asked in reverse, 'Why do lads fall for this?'

And most victims don't fall for the large million dollar scams. Spend some time reading the posts over at ScamWarners and you will see that many of the victims or potential victims are getting scammed from the apartment rental scams, romance scams (esp the soldier romance), work at home or other job scams, craigslist scams, etc.

And the loan scams they might fall for are for realistic amounts -- maybe to purchase a car, make some payments for bills, etc. Not million dollar amounts.

Suggestions on what to do next: I am sure your lad has the appropriate paperwork for you? You will need it to review. Once you get it, you will probably need your attorney to look it over. That's a bit more of a delay. Oh and then you won't need the full amount. Will need the lad to recalculate and give updated paperwork. More delay And so forth.

In straightbaiting the whole goal is to never really get to the payment stage. It seems like you do and you are trying to be cooperative with the lad, but it's always just one delay after another. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True, don't they realize a person called Barack Obama asking for fourteen trillion dollars is a freakin' baiter? I'll try and make it as absurd as possible and see how much they'll believe. First I'll thank him for finally allowing me to self the national debt problem.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, there is a good chance your lad will realize it soon enough and then will know you are just a joker (most don't use the term 'baiter'). So you have to decide, do you want to have a long-term bait with this lad (so keep it a bit more realistic) or just have a short bait (and the lad will know you have just been joking with him)?

Either way is fine, it is just up to you what kind of bait you want. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently this one's pretty thick. I've told him I want to pick up the money from his bank and he's cool with that and has even offered to hire a delivery company to deliver the cash to me. Let's see how he responds to this:

Oh that's OK, there's no need to contact a delivery company, I'll send the Secret Service to pick it up. Now, since the mass of fourteen trillion dollars is 134 and a half tonnes it will take several trucks to carry the money back to my house and I need to do it quickly so I can announce on TV that the deficit problem has finally been solved, so when can I begin collecting the money?

If that doesn't get him off my back I'll ask if he wants to come on TV with me to announce the good news.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before you go on TV you want to argue over that 3%, it's way over the odds for a loan of that size.

Let him get his courier involved, he will start asking for money for the delivery and you can send him in circles.

Congratulations also on finding a very thick lad - they are good fun.

piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

The loan conditional upon:
Quote:
We need your trust and co-operation.

The name Barack comes from one of the Arabic languages (forget which one) - "Barracca" means "Holy Man", your mother named you this because it was fortold to her by a priest that her child should be most blessed among all children blaa blaa, yaada yaada, so naturally you're trustworthy.
Have you thought about offering to make an international trade agreement with them as a goodwill gesture? There's lots of paperwork in setting up one of those. Wink

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This other bank doesn't have so much to spare:

Hello,
We are very sorry for the mail we sent you okay.,. I was yours*, it belongs to one of our client/customer.. The CBN President told us to mail him and tell him what to do.. Okay.,. We are ready to lend you $2,000,000.00 from the amount of $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 okay.. If you are ready get back to us right now okay..

Thanks for your understanding..

Regard From,
Sir. Tony Prince

*(That refers to an e-mail for a $50,000 they sent to me presumably by mistake)

Well that's no good damn it! I'll let this this guy know that I don't want two million dollars, I want one septillion dollars!
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how professional bankers go from a script to suddenly throw "okay" into conversations over $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Smile

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two of them have got back to me offering me sums of one septillion dollars. This should be fun:

[Scammer]
Hello,
Before we can get you that sum of money, you have to register your name and send us you passport to know who you are.. Secondly you have to pay $5000 for the register of you name okay.. Before we can proceed successfully okay..

Thanks For Your Understanding..

Regard From,
Sir. Tony Prince

[Baiter]
Excellent! My name is Apple Jack, and I have sent a <a href = "http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/passportphotograph.jpg">photograph of my passport</a> attached to this e-mail. Is there any reason you need that fee upfront?

[Scammer]
Yes We Can Offer You That Amount, Since you are in need of a loan
from this company, you are hereby
advice to fill out the application form stated below..

(It's a 50/50 chance; who do they always get advise and advice wrong?)
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Response to scam loan #2:

FULL NAME BENEFICIARY: Apple Jack
NATIONALITY: British
STATE: North Wankarshire
CITY: Wiswhore
HOUSE ADDRESS:

Room 10
20 Percent Cooler Street
Wiswhore
North Wankarshire
ML2 1XX
United Kingdom

WEEKLY INCOME: £0.00
MONTHLY INCOME: £0.00
AMOUNT NEEDED: £1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
LOAN DURATION: Twenty billion years
BRIEF DESCRIOTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL: Unemployed douchebag looking for a shitload of money (don't tell that idiot at the bank!)
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, please can you send the documentation that needs to be filled in and please give me the means to transfer the money to you. Make sure the documentation makes the terms of the loan we agreed upon very clear:

1) This is an interest free loan
2) The repayment period is twenty billion years
3) Payments will be made every one million years
4) The first payment will not be made until the year 2002011
5) This loan will be repaid via a total of 20,000 repayments of $50,000,000,000,000,000,000 each, the first to be paid in the year 1002011.

I cannot stress that enough: make sure the documentation makes the terms of the loan very clear. Once you have the paperwork ready I will fill it in and as soon as I get the money required to pay the fee I will send it to you.

Rolling Eyes
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<a href = "http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/Loan_Contract_Document_For_Suika_Ibuki.jpg">*facepalm* </a> He hasn't even got the contract right. It just needs a bit of T.L.C.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic