SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad replies to 'OK' with world's longest sentence

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have got the ratio of baiter work to lad work about right here - take note those of you who send long elaborate stories that the lad never reads.

My email to Ghana lad
Quote:
OK

Lad's email to me:
Quote:

what is there is that the register of the boxes with cost 350 and together with the D.H.L delivery charges before they will D.H.L the ATM CARDS to you so that you can cash up the funds over there as i told you before each of the cards 18thousand five hundred u.s dollars in each ATM CARDS so you need to act fast it has come too much long time now you are making things so hard for me here if it is the ATM CARDS you want to be D.H.L to you first you have to let me know now or you want the rest boxes to be deliver along with the cards so you have to pay for the total amount which will cost you at list $930 u.s dollars together for the whole,so we can settle this once and for all i wounder why you don,t even call me call me any thing you send me mail to check on my mail because it is an urgent issue this is not a child play i don,t know if you are taken this to be a child play of your total funds and the two boxes left now spendable money inside because last time they where scan and verify that all the money inside are spendable money so i don,t know why you are making fun of me or you are serious i have not see any seriousness in you due to your delay and you don,t call me at all to know the condition of things do you know the total of money we are talking about do you think is one dollars we are talking about millions of dollars which could have deliver to you with the ATM CARDS by now you could have make use on your funds to invest in your country there if not for your delay and as soon as you receive the two consignments and your ATM CARDS you pay for the delivery charges $7,500 dollars to the D,H.L delivery officers and the IMF men custom who are coming with the two consignments boxes to you, why can,t you travel to the near by city and send via western union or money gram to me,if the account get to you today how many days will it take before it will be cash here in the system to cash,will you make the transfer today,or you travel to other city near you to do the sending,please choose one and let me know what you up to now because it is very urgent comet time is not by our side at this moment,
Eliert

I will offer to send him a box of full stops via DHL, if I can get them to lower their prices a bit ($7,500 to deliver two ATM cards?). No, strike that, I can't be arsed.

My reply
Quote:
OK

Is comet time like hammer time?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel out of breath just trying to read it...

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is comet time like hammer time?
Hammer time has a full stop in there!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next comet time is July 2061. I think he meant "it is very urgent, time is not by our side", and instead of a comma he typed the word "comet". This may indicate dictation.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of lads having secretaries typing away as they dictate their replies. You don't think he's actually a real diplomat do you?

Maybe I have misunderestimated him...

ETA: Lol, he just sent me a New York bank account to use instead, forwarding to another account in Ghana. Comet time has just become piggy time. The lads IP tracks to Makola market, Accra, which will ring bells with our older members. I have an account there!

Meanwhile Barrister William Boafo Ofori has just contacted me, also from Ghana. Time to put them in touch with each other.

Quote:
My company has an account at Prudential Bank
Makola Market, Accra

I just spoke to the manager, who will have $7,500 cash waiting for you at the desk.

Please contact my barrister,

Barrister William Boafo Ofori
Africa Union barrister
+233 543625693

who will arrange the modalities.

While an ITP, this bank don't take kindly to scammers, and have been known to march them to the police station across the road.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://gifb.in/JpsV

Sorry couldn't help it

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't looked for long sentences but i have seen one almost as long. My eyes was bleeding when i was finally done. Perhaps time to answer fire with fire.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to think it took him half the afternoon in the cafe to type that lot. Normally, he'd be cutting and pasting his script format to punters.

Or making a sign for a baiter somewhere.

I pasted it into Word:

Quote:
Words 439
Characters 2,131
Paragraphs 1

There should be an icon for maximum waste of a lads time for an 'OK' reply. Wink

ETA

He's a bit of a rubbish lad, but if you want a tip on lazy baiting, I have a Gmail catcher account, that I lost the password to ages ago, fed from a yahoo account I havent logged into for years, which got on the lad 'previous victims' email list from an old Eater shuttle.

The gmail was left set to send every email it gets an autoresponse, asking Prof Soludo (which dates it), which bank account to send the $7,000 to? Its free money, like theirs, so always be generous with it, to get their attention. They are also told to reply next time to my main baiting account. The original idea I got from a post on here, to harvest bank accounts to send to Alan, it has bagged many over a few years (and 2 more here).

I never get bothered with all the original scripts, and the waves of spam, trying to enlarge my johnson or sell me a watch,I only get off script genuine lad replies, for zero effort other than the original setup. Why gmail and yahoo dont close accounts that are never logged in to, as long as they are receiving mail, I don't know. Maybe the autoresponder getting triggered every day or two keeps them alive.

Here's his first response:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

i need your urgent reply,

onime because the idiot want ran away with your funds so you try as much you can so that both of us can have one mind together since how many years now they don't want you to receive your funds both of us have to get our business secrete Shocked out from this so call people soludo okay because they want me dead Shocked because of the Truth Laughing that i was about to tell you i took all the funds direct back to the bank of Ghana and i seek for the help of Barclay's BANK to make this transfer to you i will send to you all details and deposit slip which i use to deposit your funds and the ATM card s are with me i have nothing left with me since i came from the hospital for my medication Question so i want you now to send me 580dollars for the dhl delivery charges to deliver to you the three ATM cards which contain each contains 18 thousand five hundred dollars in each cards so you can receive those funds first and cash them in your country there and the rest total amount will be transfer to you so please send me new account details, now and give me a call this is very urgent, to be done,

Eliert

Word says 226 words (still no full stops), got from an autoresponse.

Whatever the icon is, I want 2. Cool

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic