SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you consider a personal "win"?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Incubaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello fellow baiters!

I'm quite new on the site, but have been lurking for quite awhile, and I'm currently in the middle of my first bait ( 2 months and counting Very Happy ). I fully expected the lad to catch on to me in the first couple of weeks, so it really was a pleasant surprise that I've not only kept him on the line, but also got a bank account sent off to Alan! Now with the help of Eater U and my awesome mentor, I'm going for another bank account and possibly a safari.

Now, I know any bait that wastes a lad's time is a bait well baited, and getting a piggy out of the deal is just the cherry on top, but I was wondering about the old timer's personal feelings about this (although anyone else feel free to chime in as well); what do you consider a 'win' in a bait? I realize answers probably vary from baiter to baiter, but what kind of bait makes you sigh in contentment, lean back and say "aaah....that was a good one"?
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My biggest "win" was the safari and tattoo I got from Mr. Grant (see sig line) Very Happy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Incubaiter! Glad you are here and hope you have fun with your baiting. Remember to always bait safe!

My daily wins are most of Shorty's emails. They make me laugh.

However, I would be lying if I said anything else but our lad getting arrested. Though it wasn't part of some plan and we really were just trying to have him spy and spook Shorty, the day that Bravo and I realized that I had been on the phone talking to James while he was really and truly getting arrested was priceless.

But then, Shorty getting the Gomer boyz tat is a pretty big win too.
And so was getting Shorty and Hector to safari together.

Oh I can't decide! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just looking to waste their time and see how different things work out while I await my mentors return.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Incubaiter. It looks like you need a Closed lad accounts in your sig. Very Happy

Trophies are great and if an opportunity presents itself, I will try to get a photo or a safari or something but, for me, trophies are gravy. Since all baits end eventually (well, maybe not Hector and Shorty Laughing ) and very few result in safaris and such, I find it particularly satisfying when a lad gets so frustrated that he blurts out insults. Any bait where a ladblast earns a place in my sig line I consider a "win" because they make me laugh and I know I have done a good job on the lad.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ +1 on insults. When I get a lad so riled that he calls me a witch and curses me to "mensurate" till the end of my life, it's a good day!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A week or so ago I posted a loan spam on this sites surplus section and on the scam warners site. The scammer responded saying the offer was legitimate he responded on both this and the warner site. He wouldn’t respond if what I did, didn’t hurt him.

Other rewards are getting a email or PM on the warner site from potential vic, who after talking to me are not vics. This seems to come in waves, though.

Also when I get a response from a mugu that angry, or incoherent. You know his graspe on sanity is slipping

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been a few baits that stand out. My first big catch was when i managed to get a lad to print a t-shirt with the text "ex-masturbator" on it. Then he sued me for not paying him and posting his photo on billboards all over Munich. Problem was that another baiter played the lawyer and i pulled all the strings. Oh and i had him believe one of my characters was Eminem.

Another one was when i safaried a lad to my home city and I together with a police friend took photos of him while he was there.
Also i safaried three lads to the same destination at the same time together with yet another baiter. That was fun as well, and quite hectic for a while. The three lads total mileage was more than one trip around the world

And my Indian TWAT lad just finished his third TWAT pyramid, that one is also a co bait. The first one was lost to a flood, and the second one he tore down which is against TWAT rules. So he had to redo it again. And he have also given us countless videos and photos of him doing all from giving food to poor to reading from the bible. And he also have a safari under his belt. So there have been a few memorable lads over time.

But what you got to remember is that those kind of baits involve hard work and hours and hours one the computer and often countless phone calls. And as you mentioned, there are different things that make different baiters heart tick a bit faster. Some love to make their lads do tattoos, some only cares for safaris. Yet other collect closed bank accounts or closed fake websites and have hundreds and hundreds of flags or piggys in their siggys to show for it.
Other interests can be random trophies or just the satisfaction to give their lads slaps for their incompetence.

But when it comes down to it all, every second a scammer spends with a baiter whether it is stranded in Abeche, filling forms, redoing a closed site or just writing a letter is a gain. Every second doing that is a second not spent with real victims.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting one scammer on safari meet another one, who both are waiting for the same tour bus, and ringing them up at that point encouraging them to wait just a little longer, we´re doing all we can. I really owe Slaphappy and Wayne and redshoes17 one for holding my hand each time and calming me down when I was rolling on the floor laughing and often waking up in the middle of the night plain giggling.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Incubaiter,Smile
I cut my teeth on a hitlad. Don Gunshot. He was mass baited, but I seemed to hang on to him for some time. I scored rants which at first worried me but later I welcomed them. I even got my first piggy there. Cool

I found piggies were little challenge. I wanted more. Then Joe came along. My first inheritance scam. And a trophy.
Joe holding a sign, "Gull Label Do Fuss."
Dwatina , Brainiac and I tried for a safari. Joe just would not travel.

Joe stayed on for over a year. He is still contacting me. What really had me fall off my chair laughing was his attempt to convince me that his inheritance of $15.5m is legit. Hence the line in my sig, "Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick ". Rolling Eyes
His mistake is indicative of the carelessness inherent in rushing their emails. Again when he tried to persuade me that he was not after my character's money. "Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it." Rolling Eyes
Personally I can not justify spending a lot of time to baiting, but what I do is directed at quality activity rather than quantity. Smile

Cheers Smile The Don Gunshot saga, My Thread, "Invite Help Hitlad"

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad sh*t his pants so much he closed own his email account rather than deal with my psychotic niece character. That made me laugh.

Though my biggest win was my one and only safari. Lad claimed to be a big businessman, but he was offline for 28 hours (I think he hitch hiked). It would have been the moment he realised that he had travelled all the way to another country, and I wasn't going to it. He was offline for 28 hours going back as well.

Believe it or not, he wished me a happy new years last year!

ETA: Welcome to eater incubator Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My biggest win happened over at ScamWarners. I convinced a lady that she was the victim of a romance scammer - it took some research and lots of PMs but in the end she believed me.

Incubaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, all these stories are so awesome! Talk about inspiration for the future Smile

I honestly didn't think I'd be this excited on a "straight bait" (which I've heard some people find boring), I figured it would just be good to have a few practice runs to get the hang of it before the "fun stuff". But honestly, I've had so much fun with this lad over the past few months that I think I'd have fun no matter what. As you all say, the primary goal is wasting their time Very Happy

Thanks for the warm welcomes and good stories!
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ most baits start as straight baits, so just wait where the bait is going.
For me it is always the biggest win when I have clear signs that the scammer is really believing my character - then his frustration will be maximized.
Neither the art I got from my lads nor my first safari can overcome the joy when the lad is calling the last time to tell me what a horrible person I am Twisted Evil

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, a personal win? .... lad suicide maybe .. Evil or Very Mad

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shorty and Hectard might fulfill your dream. Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incubaiter wrote:
what do you consider a 'win' in a bait?

Making a lad very very angry, or stranding one miles from home. See below
\/\/

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do enough baits, Incubaiter, and sooner or later you will have some good stories to tell, too. Very Happy

@Entomologist - "Don Gunshot" just might be my all-time fave lad name.

@internationalchrysis -
Quote:
he closed own his email account rather than deal with my psychotic niece character

Laughing That's awesome Laughing Is there a thread on that somewhere? I'd love to read some of psycho-niece's emails.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sitekilling related: My biggest win was when I earned my first trolley. 782 sites received their death sentence that day Very Happy

Scamwarners related: every near-vic we saved from sending money must be the biggest win we can accomplish.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having a lad contact me, to ask me to tell his nearly romance vic to stop writing and abusing him, from a post in SW about him.

Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...stringing along a lad for a month for $210. Laughing
...and then re- baiting him from the same email account a year later. haha.
Despite enjoying my current baits, that ^ up there is so satisfying to me.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"straight bait" (which I've heard some people find boring)

I primarily do straight baiting. As yet I have not found it boring because I know I am wasting their time.

What I find rewarding is making forms for Eater members who find them useful in their baits or making a phone call for someone for their bait -- oh, and also doing co-baits. Making plans and discussing where to go next with the bait with the person you are co-baiting with is fun.

Incubaiter wrote

Quote:
old timer's

Oh, gawd, wait til Pastor Frank reads that! <ducking out of the way>

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My most memorable straight-baiting win was when I drowned in a swimming accident in the Gulf of Benin (as related to the Lad by my secretary Maztour Beita), and the Lad (this after a 9-month bait) resurrected me with a similar-looking email addy, claiming he had been arrested, and contacted the secretary, pretending to be me.

He closed thus:

Quote:
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha here in jail I am crying like a he-goat.

Nothing better than a Lad who's gone mad...... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
@internationalchrysis - Laughing That's awesome Laughing Is there a thread on that somewhere? I'd love to read some of psycho-niece's emails.

Sure. "Mikey falls for the Ditz" can be found here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191756

ETA: Here's the thread with the Original Frannypoo.. Sabrina was indeed in fine form Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=169451

Hope you like,

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a simple soul and find straight baits give endless fun to baiter and lad alike. I've a simple script which requires many explanations before WU is even mentioned. And WU never works anyway.

I try for a piggy every time, but eventually agree to MG. My best has been six trips for my lad, but I aim for at least four. Then comes the introduction to Mr. Gomer and the inevitable chop. Barrister Gomer works well while superstitious lads really like my Satan Gomer character.

I bow to the masters of safari and trophy. But the frantic pleadings of a chopped lad never fail to make my day, even more when my second-wave characters put him/her through the same hoops.

Each to his own, and an anguished lad means a happy baiter! Very Happy

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic